Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

First Sight: Tanya and Embry

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:37 am

Tanya arched her back and cried, her fingers digging in as she felt the orgasm building but she would not let it take hold. She wanted him. All she wanted was him.

Her hips grinding,become slower and her breathing heavy.

"Embry embry embry ...." like a chant on her lips. Her body on a knifes edge.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:46 am

Embry could feel his own orgasm building. Her muscles were clenching around him, working him, and her hips were still moving in that amazing, teasingly arousing movement, though they were slowing, becoming more deliberate.

His breaths came out in pants, and he grunted in lust when he felt her nails digging into her back. His eyes locked with hers, and the electricity that went up his spine at the sight made his balls clench and his heart beat even faster.

"Tanya..." he breathed, pushing into her as deep as he could and then coming out again and then thrusting back in. The motion was infinitely excruciating but even more infinitely orgasmic. "Cum for me. I want to see you."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:05 am

Tanya looked into his eyes and keeping her own locked on his she let go. Let the orgasm take hold and push her to the point of glorious ecstasy. She arched her back, gripping him close that a inch separated them. The feel of his pushing so deep making her cry out his name.

Legs locked round his, hips grinding slower as the fire ripped through her. His name on her lips, his eyes seeing so much she thought she might blush if she could.

EMBRY

That was all she cared about. Holding as him as she came down, trembling.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:21 am

Embry could feel Tanya trembling in his arms, and he could feel her orgasm washing over her, bringing him even more pleasure. His eyes stayed locked on hers, watching her face in ecstasy as he continued to push into her, letting the sight finally bring him over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:32 am

Tanya held on as he came, feeling him fill her as she came down of her orgasm, making her shudder with pleasure and drawing out her own.

Her hand stroking his cheek, "Embry...." she could just stay here forever.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:09 am

Embry laid himself down beside her, pulling her body into his arms and tucking her head beneath his chin. He just wanted to touch and hold her now. He was too worn out from that last round to do much more for at least ten minutes.

"What is it, Tanya?" he asked, smiling as he heard her say his name that way.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:42 am

Tanya hands reached down and took his hand in hers, there fingers entwining.

"Nothing.... it's just nice to her here." Listening to the rhythm of his heart, her finger drumming out the beast on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:44 am

Her slim fingers tapped against his wrist, sending shivers down his body. He could feel himself getting hot again, and he raised her hand to his mouth, kissing over her knuckles.

"Well, that makes one of us who likes my name," he concluded.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:51 am

Tanya finger kept the beat going on his wrist, she liked to hear his heart race under her ear, feeling the pulse under finger as she tapped his rhythm.

"Whats wrong with you name?? It's a nice name..."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:54 am

"It's different," he said with a shrug. "Well, that, and it sounds like Embryo. It was a good thing I could fight when I was kid because I would have gotten the shit beaten out of me then."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:02 am

Tanya laughed, a clear musical happy laugh.

" You know that nickname had not even crossed my name, children are so original in there cruelty." She lifted herself so that she could look at him.

"Embryo.... I like it," giggling.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:04 am

Embry scowled jokingly and threw a light, playful punch at her arm. Her teasing never really bothered him, but he wanted to tease her back.

"Now don't you start using it," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:09 am

Tanya giggle subsided and she held her arm pouting,

"You hit me... that hurt...." lowering her eyes and sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:10 am

Embry chuckled and took her arm in his hand, stroking the inside of it.

"Aw, I'm sorry," he said. "I've been a big, bad wolf. Do you want me to kiss your arm better?"
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:20 am

Tanya smiled, her eyes twinkling and dancing.

"Mmmm yes please..." nodding her head. SHe loved the feel of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:21 am

"Well, who am I to deny such a beautiful woman?" Embry asked, chuckling. His eyes roved over Tanya's body, taking her all in.

He lowered his mouth to her arm and kissed the spot he'd teasingly punched, sucking on the skin lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:32 am

Tanya moaned slightly, pulling her hand away from Embry. " Best stop that. You will get me all excited again and I don't want to wear out the human."

Smiling, and sat up stretching, arching her back and her hand reaching for the sky.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:40 am

Embry laughed again and sat up with Tanya. He pulled his knees up to his chest and crossed his arms on top of them, looking over at her.

"I am more than human," he reminded her.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:45 am

Tanya laughed as she stretched her legs out in front of her.

" Yes your right more than human but still human enough to be fragile..."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:49 am

"Only when I'm with a beautiful vampire woman though," Embry said with a smile. He looked over her beautiful legs appreciatively, and then his eyes went back to her face. "So...what do you want to do now?" He was tempted to ask her out on a date or something like that. He wanted to test things and see if she'd be interested in taking this farther.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:01 am

Tanya turned to look over shoulder at Embry.

" I am guessing you need to get back to your pack or that job you have. Please feel free to leave, I am fine here on my own. It's not like I am in any danger??" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:10 am

Embry's heart sank again, and he looked down at the ground, breathing in deeply.

At least she's not getting dressed and trying to send me away, he thought.

"I don't have to be back until later tonight," he said, looking up at her again. "Do you have anything that you need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:24 am

Tanya laughed, "No, I have nothing I need to do. I don't have a 9 to 5 to go to and I come and go as I please. "

She jumped to her feet, smiling. " And what do you have to do later tonight, have you got a date?? Be sure to tell her I said she's a lucky girl."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:31 am

"No, no date," Embry said with a grin. "I won't have one unless....unless the woman that I want to ask agrees to go out with me." He looked up at her pointedly, his smile widening. He could feel his heart pounding in her throat, and hoped that she got the hint.

And if she does and she doesn't take it well...I hope that it doesn't hurt too much.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:46 am

Tanya eyes went wide, did he mean her??

"Embry are you asking me out on a date?? " she did not want any misunderstandings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Sight: Tanya and Embry
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next