Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Tanya and Embry (Reunion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Tanya and Embry (Reunion) Empty
PostSubject: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:05 am

Tanya sat on the rock playing with the fringes of her red dress which stopped just by her knees.

Embry said that he was on his way and he said that he was allowed to take her back to his house, she twirled her hair in nervous happy expectation.

Tanya and Embry (Reunion) Elle2010[/
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:11 am

Once Embry had showered, dressed, and generally made himself look presentable and washed off the smell of car oil and sweat, he raced into the woods, making his way back to the spot where he'd first met Tanya. With every step he took toward the place, his heart beat faster with anticipation. The first time he'd come to this exact spot, he'd had no idea what he'd find, but he'd been excited for reasons he didn't know. Now, he knew exactly what to expect, and he was a hundred times more excited. Now, he was going to meet the love of his life.

And it'll be a long one with her too, he thought, smiling. He'd always thought that immortality would be a cool thing to take advantage of, and now he had all the reasons he needed to try it. An eternity with Tanya would be better than an eternity in heaven.

After what seemed like hours--even though he knew it was probably only about two minutes--Embry reached the trees that shielded their rock from view.

In just a few seconds, I'll see her again, he thought, and his heart beat even faster, keeping rapid time with his nervous but happy excitement. He breathed in deeply and stepped into the clearing.

The sight of Tanya sitting on the rock took his breath away all over again. Every time he saw her, it seemed as though she were more beautiful than the last time.

Either that, or my memory never does her justice, he thought as his eyes moved from her face and down her body, drinking her slender frame and all its curves. The red dress didn't disappoint. It flattered her body even more than what she'd been wearing the first time he'd met her.

But then it'll look best on the floor,
he thought, grinning as he stopped right in front of her.

"Wow," he said, giving a low whistle. "You look incredible."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:19 am

Tanya smiled and when he came to stand infront of her, she stood up and jumped into his arms.

"Embry I missed you so much!!!" and she had, she had never thought it possible to miss you someone so badly. The feel of him, the sound of his voice. Finally she felt whole again.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:23 am

Tanya took his breath away all over again when she threw herself into his arms, and once he'd caught her, he hugged her tightly to him and spun her around. It felt so incredible to have her in his arms again, like that part of him that had been missing his whole life had suddenly been returned to him.

And it is, he thought. Then he kissed her deeply and passionately on the mouth. He couldn't even talk or put into words how much he missed her or how good it felt to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:31 am

Tanya wrapped her arms Embry's neck and laughed as he spun her round. She was so happy, the instant she had seen him hr spirits had lifted.

She moaned as his mouth came down on hers, the feel of his lips making shiver go down her spine. Her tongue slipping out and tracing hips lips, that sweet taste.... she had missed it so much. Tanya missed him so much it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:37 am

Her tongue made his lips tingle, and he opened his mouth for her, eager to taste her and experience her all over again. His left hand wove through her hair, feeling over the soft, thick strands, and he pulled her even closer to him, wanting to feel all of her. He loved her so much, and he hated having to spend a minute apart from her.

But at least when we see each other again, it feels like we love each other even more than we did before we left, he considered.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:42 am

Tanya played with the strands on the back of his neck, melting into his embrace.

She forced herself to break away from there hot and hungry kiss. Tanya's breathing shallow and fast. "So how was your day at work?" She wanted him to know that she was interested in everything about him, about his life.

Smiling up at him, her eyes twinkling and brimming with love.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:47 am

It so good to really hear her voice, especially when she was asking about his life with so much interest, and the sound of it calmed Embry down. She was here, and she would be with him all night.

And then I have Sunday off, so I'll have her all tomorrow too, he thought, smiling.

"As far as work goes, it was busy, but it wasn't bad," he said. "Nobody got pissed off at me or cussed at me because they were mad about how much they'd have to pay for car repairs or how long it might take. Nobody got any minor injuries either, and I think that I might be able to ask for a raise soon."

He gently set Tanya down on her feet, but he kept holding her close, resting his forehead against hers. Their eyes met, and he felt himself being drawn into their beautiful golden depths all over again. He slowly brushed a stray strand of hair that had gotten into her eyes, and he kissed her lightly.

"Now how was your day?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:02 am

" My day has been lllloooonnnnngggggg." she smiled and shrugged her slight shoulders.

"I went shopping and got a few bit and pieces, got my new best friend the cell phone and then came back to Forks. I hunted and I waited..... just waiting for you."

Her whole day had jut been waiting for this moment. She sighed with contentment
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:10 am

Embry sighed with contentment too when he realized that they both had exactly what they wanted right now. Still, he didn't like that she'd been so bored and so discontented all day long. He was glad that she missed him as much as he missed her, but he hated thinking of her being unhappy, even for a second.

"And now we've finally reached this moment," he said, smiling widely. "Thank God." He kissed her nose and added, "You did pick up some very good pieces though. The dress makes you look even more amazing. Almost as amazing as you look without anything on." He couldn't resist adding the last bit, and he grinned wickedly when he said it.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:16 am

Tanya laughed and let go of Embry, taking a few steps back. Then placing her hand on her hip she twirled round in a little circle.

"I take it you like it then."

It was not sexy as her last outfit, more subtle but she didn't want to think baldy of her and she didn't want all the attention form other men that she used to crave.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:23 am

Embry took her raised hand and twirled her around once more, his eyes roaming over her body once more. He was laughing the whole time, and he felt happier and more alive than he had in years. She had so much energy, and it was infecting him, and he loved it.

"I do. I love it," he said, grinning as he pulled her into his arms to kiss her gently. "Then again, I like everything you wear."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:38 am

Tanya stroked his back with her long fingers, "Thank you..."

She put her head on his shoulder and snuggled closer to him. The feel of him wrapped around her felt so good, so right.

"How did you get permission for me to go on to the RES." she was flattered that he had tried and that he has succeeded thrilled her. Tanya wanted to know everything about him and she was sure that his house would be a great what to do that.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:47 am

"I called Jake and explained to him what all had happened with me and why I loved you and why I trusted you," he said. "He was...skeptical at first, but once I reminded him of what he already knew about you and your family and then told him what I'd learned about you and how I felt about you, he relented and said that as long as I was happy, then he was happy. Then I reminded him that the Cullens let him, Seth, and Leah on their territory, and he told me that you would be allowed on ours since Sam had already let Anna on our territory at one point. Then he told me just to ask Sam's permission, so I did that and he said, 'Yes.' Then I talked to another one of the wolves, Paul, and ended up telling him about you, and he eventually came around too. He said that he wanted to meet you actually."

Embry paused then and looked at Tanya. He wasn't sure if she wanted to do that yet, and he wanted to hear if and when she wanted the meeting to take place.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:54 am

Tanya listened intently to all that Embry had to say.

She smiled her eyes glowing and nodded, " If you'd like me too I would be happy to meet your friend and I cant wait to see your place. I've been trying to picture what it's like all day and now I get to see it!!"

Her voice giddy with excitement and happiness.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:01 am

She looked so happy when their eyes met that Embry smiled again, his fingers tracing over his back. She really looked like she wanted this, and that was good. It meant that she really wanted to be a part of his life like he wanted to be a part of hers.

"You're sure?" he asked, getting excited again. He knew how Paul could be, but he also knew that Paul usually kept his promises, especially when he was being bribed. He wanted to take Tanya to his place too. Hell, he wanted to take Tanya on the Rez too. He wanted her to be able to see more of his life and his world and share it all with her while she showed him her world.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:17 am

"Of course I am sure......" she frowned slightly stepping back. "Unless you don't want me to meet him."

Tanya could understand if he said no, things had moved pretty fast maybe he needed more time.

She smiled reassuring him that it was ok to say no.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:22 am

"Oh, I want you to meet him," Embry said quickly. "I want you to meet all the pack eventually, at least once I'm sure that they'll be nice to you and will remember what your family did for us." He took a step toward her and placed his hands on her shoulders. "I was just worried that you might not want to...'meet the family' tonight."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:38 am

" I don't mind when I meet them. If I am with you then I am happy." Tanya's smile spread showing of her dimple.

She leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips, her hand reaching up an stroking his face.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:40 am

Embry sighed and leaned into her touch, rubbing his cheek against her palm as he kissed her sweet lips gently.

He rubbed her shoulders, his hands moving down her arms and then to her back. His fingers made slow circles over her skin as he pulled her into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:48 am

Tanya sighed and happily let herself be pulled into his embrace. Her tongue slipping into his mouth and shivers going up her spine at the touch and feel of him.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 am

Oh, Tanya, he thought, groaning as her tongue traced along the inside of her mouth. He tightened his grip on her waist and flicked his tongue back against hers, tasting and teasing. He knew that he should pull away now, but he wanted to linger just a little longer before he went back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Tanya wrapped her arms round his waist, pulling her self closer. Slipping her hands into his back pockets and let out a little moan as his tongue began to dance with hers.

If they carried on like this they would never get to his house and she really wanted to see it but just one more minute she thought as her tongue stroked his, molding herself to him.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:08 pm

One more minute, just one more minute, Embry told himself. She too good to let go of just yet.

He groaned when he felt her slip her hands into his back pockets, and he pressed closer to her, still stroking her back.

Okay, maybe I'd better stop before we end up having sex on the rock again and then never getting over to meet Paul, Embry thought. As he kept sucking on Tanya's tongue, the thought had time to float around in his mind a little bit, and he began to wonder if that would be so bad.

Then he mentally smacked himself and pulled back just a little.

"Why don't we get back to my house now?" he asked with a grin. "I know you want to see it, and I know that we'd probably be more comfortable doing things like this back there. And Paul's probably waiting there too, and he gets cranky if you make him wait too long."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Tanya tilted her head back and smiled up at Embry. "That fine with me Embry. I will follow you wherever you ask me to go." Kissing him lightly on the cheek and breaking there embrace but keeping is hand in hers.

"Mmm a wolf with a temper I better be on my best behavior." teasing him, her eyes and lips smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Embry (Reunion)   Tanya and Embry (Reunion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tanya and Embry (Reunion)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next