Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Embry and Tanya EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Embry and Tanya EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Embry and Tanya EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Embry and Tanya EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Embry and Tanya EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Embry and Tanya EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Embry and Tanya

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:53 am

Embry I hope you are having a nice day at work. I now have a cell phone, laughs, how else would I be sending you this message. I am back in Forks at the Cullen house. It's empty. I miss you.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:13 am

You got a cell phone? Awesome! Very Happy Now we can talk some.
Anyway, I'm at work on a break, and I can sneak some texts to you even after I'm off. I love you Sorry that you're alone though. What are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:17 am

I am trying on a few outfits that I bought and trying to decide what to wear when I see you later. Think I have picked one, hope you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:20 am

If it's anything like the club outfit, I'm sure I will. Wink
Actually, scratch that. I'll love it no matter what it is 'cause you'll be wearing it, and it'll look great on you no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:25 am

If I could blush Embry I would, that's such a sweet thing to say.-kiss- Are you very busy? I would hate to keep you from your job..... can't wait to see you.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:30 am

It was a pretty busy morning actually. Three fender benders, one shot transmission, and two rear-enders. They decided to give me a longer break though, and besides, I'd rather talk to you than fix cars any day. -kiss back-
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:35 am

I don't know anything about cars but that does sound very busy. You might prefer talking to me but if you loose your job I don't think be very happy, so please be careful and keep you eye on your work. I love you. I miss you.... very much.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:37 am

Don't worry, love. I will focus. I love you Like I said, I'm on a break. Very Happy
And I miss you too. I was so happy to get your text. I swear to God, my entire stomach and heart jumped!
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:43 am

-smiles- My cell phone is the most precious thing I own now, it is my only connection with you when you gone. If me heart still beat it would jump every time this phone chimes message from you .
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:51 am

I...Wow, Tanya! I love you You're so sweet. You're the sweetest person I ever met, I swear, and I'm so glad that there are cellphones so that I can talk to you when we have to be apart.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:54 am

So am I it makes being part a bit more bearable, a bit.... it is still awful not being with you. I feel so hollow and incomplete.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:55 am

-sighs- I know how you feel. I can't even believe how quickly we've come to feel this way, but I love it. I love you. And I miss you.
What are you doing now though? Tell me. I want to know.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:58 am

I am sitting on the bed in a pair of black panties. The dress I've decided to wear lying next to me ready to slip when its time to go. Twirling my hair and thinking of you.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:02 am

Black? Shocked Oh...fuck. Tanya...that's a visual. Fuck though. I'm in front of glass window! The other guys at work can see me if they look. They're already suspicious about what I did last night, and I didn't even say anything!
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:06 am

Sorry.... I don't suppose you want to know that I have no bra on and I am now lying on the bed, fingers playing with the fringes of my lacy panties but you dont want to know that so I want share Smile
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:11 am

-whistles- Oh, damn, I can definitely picture that.
And I'm really, really glad that I'm wearing sweatpants right now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:18 am

-laughs- Tries to imagine Embry in sweatpants, mmmm fail prefer the image of you of you wearing a bit less. I can't wait to for you to see them in person:)
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:20 am

Can't wait to be wearing less and seeing you in that little dress with those black panties and no bra.
-licks lips-
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:25 am

Who says the dress is little?? Maybe I am wearing something that covers me all up!

Last edited by Tanya Denali on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:29 am

No one said that it had to be, I guess. Still, even if it covers you up, it probably won't be covering you for long, so...
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:32 am

It's a red dress and I suppose it leans more towards the little side but I can do less provocative clothing when I want.... I just don't want too
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:33 am

-laughs- I'm not complaining or anything, 'specially since the dress sounds hot, but why is that? -curious-
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:38 am

"But why is that? -curious- " do you mean why don't I want to dress less provocatively .... if you don't like it Embry just tell me and I'll stop. I would do anything you asked
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:40 am

I've already told you, Tanya, I love how you dress now, and I love you enough that I don't care how you dress. Just curious about you and all and what you like and why you like what you want. I want to get to know you more. You know?
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:45 am

I suppose it's habit.It makes me feel sexy and helps me get what I want. I got a lift to Forks from a guy in the cell phone shop but you don't want to hear about that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Embry and Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Tanya   Embry and Tanya Empty

Back to top Go down

Embry and Tanya
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next