Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Embry and Jacob EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Embry and Jacob EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Embry and Jacob EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Embry and Jacob EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Embry and Jacob EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Embry and Jacob EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Embry and Jacob EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Embry and Jacob EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Embry and Jacob EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Embry and Jacob

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:46 am

Once Tanya disappeared, Embry felt empty all of a sudden, like a part of him had just walked. For a while, he stood staring at the spot where she had disappeared, the taste of her still on his lips.

Come on, man, he thought as he stood there. You'll see her in a few ours. Besides, you've gotta get ready and see if Jake's rejoined civilization and turned on his phone again.

The thought of getting in contact with his Alpha, who was also in a relationship with a vampire, lifted his spirits somewhat. Hopefully, someone would understand.

And if he can get Anna, maybe I can get Tanya, Embry thought, racing back toward his house on the Rez.

Once he was through the door, he flung himself down on the kitchen chair and pulled out his phone.

Hey Jake u alive? he texted.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:56 am

Jacob heard his phone going off in the other room and slipped out of bed quietly so as not to wake Kira. He grabbed and had a look at who was trying to text him.

Embry with a simple text, are you still alive.

Yes I am, there is not need to worry everything is fine. A lot has happened dude but I am with my girlfriend and am very happy. Tell the rest of the pack and relax everything has worked out
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:59 am

Girlfriend? Embry texted back, feeling confused. I heard that the vampire girl was your wife. Maybe Billy had misunderstood his son's message. That wasn't like Billy though. He was older, but he wasn't anywhere close to going senile or even retirement age.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:06 am

The phone went off again, he flicked it onto silent he did not want to wake Kira.

There is no wife and no vampire. Just Kira and she's human and perfect. I am going to whip whoever it is butt for gossiping about me. I swear they are worse than old woman!!
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:08 am

Embry wanted to ask what the fuck was going on, but he decided that Jake didn't need that just yet. Instead, he figured that now would be time for a joke and then an innocently phrased question.

Lol. That'd be your dad, Jake, he texted back. How'd he get the report so screwed up though? He get it right most of the time.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:16 am

He didnt. Lets just say it didnt work out. I am sure the details will hit the Res soon. Sams pack no what went down. See you later Em, I want to get some more sleep, its been a long day.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:18 am

Sure, Jake, he texted back, still confused. He'd have to get those details later. Obviously, something had gone really wrong with the vampire girl. I got a date to go to.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:16 am

Embry I will be gone for a few weeks, I am on holiday with the Kira,Jasper and Alice.Tell the pack and enjoy your date. Who is this time.??
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:19 am

Embry's phone beeped, and he picked it up out of his pocket, glancing down quickly at Jake's message. He had to take it. He had to know what was up with Jake, his Alpha.

Should I tell him though? he wondered. Now that he's dumped the vampire girl, will he think that they're so great?

But then he'd have to tell Jake sometime, so he decided that it wasn't worth keeping it a secret. Besides, Jake was out of town. What could he do now?

Awesome! Have fun, man, he texted. And her name's Tanya.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:22 am

I don't know any Tanya on the Res, have you been up girls in clubs again?? LOL I bet your mother would be proud. Have fun and let's see how long this one lasts.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:27 am

Embry groaned. He'd been sort of hoping that Jacob would recognize that as the Slavic vampire's name so that he wouldn't have to admit to anything outright.

She's not from the Rez or from a club, he texted back.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:32 am

So where do you meet her then?? Your a creature of habit Embry she must be something if your breaking our your mould.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:41 am

I met her in the woods while I was going try and find you and figure out what was going on with you, Embry sent back.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Sorry I have not texted sooner but Kira has been sick and I have been busy keeping a eye on her. In the woods?? That is a rather odd place to meet a girl, what where you doing going for a hike and met her on a trail? Have you taken her out yet? and don't take her to that club you go too. Take her out somewhere nice if you really like her.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:20 am

Took late man. Already took her to the club. She really liked dancing and she had a lot of fun. Same for me. Then we decided to stay at a hotel because she can't go to the Rez and I can't go to her place right now. Everything's been going great. Tell you more next 1. Runnin out of space.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:28 am

Why cant you take her to your place on the Rez? You have your own place no its not like she is gonna bump in to your mum! lol
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:30 am

I know you've moved back onto humans now but would you freak out if I told you she was a vamp and that I think I imprinted on her and that I know I love her?
P.S. Sorry about Kira. Is she okay now?
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:44 am

No I would not freak, if she makes you happy then I am pleased for you. Just tell me it's not a Cullen?
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:57 am

Nope, not a Cullen. It's a Denali. But what about you and Kira? How'd that happen? I've told you something about Tanya, now tell me about Kira.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:28 pm

A Denali, as in the vamps from Alaska? Embry that is practically a Cullen, there family. Hold on... you think you imprinted on her?? Are you mad??
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Yeah as in from Alaska and she's not practically a Cullen!!!!!!!! And I'm not mad. I didn't get a choice in imprinting on her or whatever it was I did and things are really working out.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Working out?? Please dont tell me you've done anything stupid, tanya is a bloody succubus Embry
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:41 pm

I haven't done anything stupid. And she can't be a succubus Jake. She can't have kids because she's a vampire. That defeats the purpose of a succubus.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Ask her then. She use to prey on men. Seducing them, having sex with them and then killing them. She is the first and original one. Use your head Embry and not your trousers!!
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Use your head Jake! She's a vegetarian. She's the Cullens' friend. They all are. They're all vegetarian. We saw that. She doesn't use men for food anymore, so she's not a succubus anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Embry and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob Empty

Back to top Go down

Embry and Jacob
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next