Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

First Sight: Tanya and Embry

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

Embry Call

First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:19 am

"It was before I moved out, and....well...." This wasn't his favorite memory in the whole wide world, but it didn't seem half as bad now that he'd met Tanya. "Apparently, her ex was living where she was moving to, so...yeah. I wasn't in love with her, so it didn't hurt as much as it could have, but...it wasn't the best thing that ever happened to me."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:39 am

Tanya tilted her head and her eyes piercing, looking him straight in the eyes.

"So embry have you ever been in love??" she looked at him, licking her lips and twirling her hair.

"Embry??"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:43 am

There was that question, that dreaded question. He felt his breath catch in his throat, and he choked trying to swallow it. He could not lie to her when she had that look in her eyes and when her eyes were looking straight into his.

But what do I say? he asked. Am I in love with her? I'm probably imprinted on her, but what does that mean now? I know that I could fall in love with her really easily, but...Ugh!

"I...I don't know," was all that he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:53 am

Tanya looked at him, he was thinking hard about that question, it was such a complex emotion love, she could understand his hesitance, he was young and working out the difference between lust and love was part of growing up. Although a lot of men never seemed to learn the difference.

She nodded and rocked her hips again, this time moving lower. " Fare Enough, be sure to tell me if you do. I'd like to meet her."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:01 am

"I..." Embry had meant to say something to that, but then he felt Tanya's hips moving against his, and he rocked his back against hers, completely losing track of what he'd meant to say.

Instead, he asked, "Tanya, why do you play with your hair like that?" As he waited for her answer, his eyes skimmed down her body, drinking her all in. She was stunningly beautiful and unbelievably alluring with her perfect body and her smooth, seductive movements.

He had to touch her yet again, and he ran his hands up her sides, stroking them. He moved to caress her stomach, feeling over the smooth, soft skin, memorizing it in case he lost her soon. Then his hands finally reached her breasts again. He wanted to feel her all over and give her pleasure too and hopefully figure out a way to show her that he was falling for her without scaring her off.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:08 am

Tanya smiled and arched her back as his hands roamed up her body. Rocking her hips and curving herself to his touch, offering herself to him.

"My hair..." as she twirled her finger round her hair. " I don't know sometimes its a nervous habit and at times as a way to allure men." she smiled. "Why??.."

Her hands reaching down and stroking his hips.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:12 am

"Because I love watching you do it," Embry said, emphasizing the word love a little bit. He could feel the heat radiating between them as she drew closer to him and curved to his touch. He could have even sworn that he felt heat radiating from her firm, full breasts as he cupped and stroked them.

Her hands stroked his hips, and his cock stiffened even more, earning her a lustful hiss. He rolled his hips up against hers slowly but lustfully. He wanted to feel more of that friction. His body fucking craved it.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:43 am

Tanya smiled as is hips responded to roll of her hips, the hiss and cock starting to stiffen, he was ready for her again.

She lowered herself down dragging her breasts along his chest. "Mmm you love watching me, is that another of your compliments." her voice husky.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:48 am

The feel of Tanya's breasts dragging along his chest aroused him even more, and he wrapped on arm tightly around her waist, pulling her down and pressing his torso, which was already slick with sweat from their earlier love-makings, against hers.

And that voice! It sent a shudder up his spine, and he caught her earlobe in between his teeth, nibbling on it before he responded to her.

"It is a compliment," he said, his voice husky with lust. "One that you deserve." His free hand went down to her hips, massaging and squeezing them before it moved to her cute, tight little butt.

"Now let me kiss you." The moment those words were out of his mouth, he let go of her earlobe and moved his face to hers, lifting his head to kiss her mouth. He wanted to taste those sweet, soft lips again.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:13 am

Tanya lowered her lips to his, her tongue slipping in between his lushes lips. Tasting that heat made her groan, finding his tongue and sucking it hard demanding his attention. She wanted him to take control.

Her body arching.

Grinding her hips on his groin.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:18 am

Embry took control of the kiss immediately, sucking back on her tongue and holding her face close to his with his free hand. His fingers tangled in her hair, keeping her mouth to his while he tasted and explored her savory mouth.

His hand on her ass pulled her hips into his, and he pushed back up against, grinding their bodies together. The friction made him moan into her mouth, and he gripped her hips, flipping them over so that he was on top.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:23 am

Tanya growled as he flipped her over so that he was on top, she liked it and lifted herself to push her breasts into his chest.

Her legs lifting so that he would come between her legs.

Her tongue sucking his hard, her tongue tracing the edge of his teeth and sides of his moth walls.

Rocking her hips.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:01 am

Embry settled right in between her legs, his cock rubbing against her entrance and his chest against her breasts. The feelings it sent coursing through him made him feel like he was in heaven already, and his hands ran over her back and down her sides, caressing them with tenderness to contrast from their rough grinding.

Her venom-covered tongue slid over his teeth, making even them tingle, and he slid his tongue over one of her sharp teeth, wanting to feel what vampire teeth were like the one time he could be close to one without fearing death.

OOC: Last post for me tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Tanya groaned as his hands gently caressed her while his hips roughly ground with her hips, his erect manhood rubbing between her legs. The contrast was making her wet and building her desire for him

Her finger tips stroked his back, hips and flat stomach. His skin so warm to her touch, sending shots of heat up her fingers and to her core.

"Embry..." she mumbled into his mouth. Her tongue stroking his own as he tentatively touched her teeth, a shiver of pleasure running down her spine.

Lifting her legs so that she could wrap them round his waist. There grinding more intense.

Tanya could not get enough of him.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:19 pm

He couldn't get enough of her either, especially when her legs wrapped around him and the grinding intensified. He wanted to take her now. He thought that was she was ready for that.

"Tanya," he said, his voice even huskier than before as he breathed into her ear, "I need you. Now."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Tanya nodded, her fingers weaving into his hair, whispering in to his ear, " I need you too."

With her legs wrapped round his waist and her arms round his neck, she lifted herself off the floor and pulled her self up to meet his arousal, pushed his hot firm manhood deep inside of her, arching her back so that he could take all off her,

"Embry..." she cried as finally he was inside her.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Embry's arms wound more tightly around her, pulling her soft, perfect body flush up against his as he pushed into her the rest of the way.

He moaned loudly as her heat engulfed him completely and at the sound of his name on her lips.

"Tanya," he echoed, his hands sliding up her body, gripping her shoulders as he pulled out part the way and then thrust back in.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Tanya moaned and arched her back as he pulled out and thrust in. The feel of him made her feel alive, she pulled herself closer.

Her hips rocking urgently.

"Embry... " her voice a plea. " I want you. Do whatever you want. I am yours."

Nibbling his ear, and trembling with desire.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:37 pm

He could feel her trembling as he continued to thrust into her, and he knew that he was close to that too, his need for her was so great. It felt like heaven being inside of her, and he thought that he might explode with the pleasure.

But then it made him feel stronger and more alive too, especially when her hips began to rock back against his and her back arched up to him. She was pressing closer, not pulling away, and that could only be good.

Maybe I'm not the only one feeling something, Embry thought as he lowered his mouth to her neck. He alternated between kissing her skin and breathing in deeply. He was still human and still needed air, even if he did have the strength and stamina to keep up with her needs while satisfying his own.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Tanya moaned and crushed herself to his chest, locking herself tightly to him, her hips now grinding in a curricular motion.

"Embry please...."

She pulled at his hair, lifting his head so that he would look at her. Her breath and voice raspy, "I want to make you happy. Tell me what I can do to satisfy you and I will do it."

Her hips rocking in circles.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Just the way that she was grinding her hips now was driving Embry even crazier, and he adjusted to the new movement eagerly and easily.

So good, he thought, moaning at the feel of her tight, wet cunt squeezing his cock and stroking it.

"You're satisfying me plenty right now," he said, kissing her neck more deeply. His hips moved harder against hers now. The slow pace was good, but he wanted to feel more and give more and go deeper too. "Tell me what you want."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:18 pm

The feel of his hips moving hard against her own, changing and matching her rhythm made her gasp with pleasure. His body crushed so close made her body feel warm from head to toe.

"I want you." she panted. Her whole body flushed with his heat and the fire consuming her from inside too as his cock thrust in and out of her.

"I want you Embry. I will do anything you want, please you however you like, just ask."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:00 am

"I like it like this," Embry insisted, too caught up in the heat of the moment to bother with changing positions or doing anything else that he liked. He couldn't stand to pull away from Tanya when he was this close to her, and she was already driving him wild with her body.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:20 am

Tanya nodded, if this was what he wanted then this was what he would have. SHe ground her hips faster, pushing herself as close as she could to his body. Her mouth claiming his, biting his lips but being careful not to break the skin. Her body a light, her hands stroking his back and playing in his hair,

Tanya wanted all of him, to be everywhere at once.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:24 am

The feel of Tanya's sharp teeth sliding over Embry's lips felt better than he'd ever thought a vampire's teeth could feel, and he opened his mouth, his tongue meeting hers.

His hands were all over her body as he kissed her and thrust into her. He wanted to touch every single inch of her skin that he could reach and give her as much pleasure as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Sight: Tanya and Embry
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next