Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

First Sight: Tanya and Embry

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:02 am

Tanya nodded, taking her one hand to play once again with her hair, twisting it round her finger,

"Not bad Embry. Yes, forever 22." biting her lip, her tongue skimming her bottom lips as if it needed moisture. " Do I look good for my age?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:12 am

Embry gulped slightly, and he felt a slight but familiar twitch in his pants.
Okay, really not cool now, dude, he thought, but "dude" didn't listen.
"Yeah," he said, licking his lips too without even thinking. His lips definitely needed moisture, but that wasn't why he did it. No, he wanted to see what she would do. "Actually, you look better than good." He moved his arms, crossing his legs again so that his touched hers.
Even through the denim of his jeans, he could feel the alluring coolness radiating from her body, and it shot through him, making him feel hot all over again.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:17 am

Tanya was taken back by his move to come closer to her. Was it really possible that this shifter was interested in her?? Even through the denim of his jeans he could feel the heat radiating out of him, soothing against her skin.

She smiled," Thank you..." and played with the end of the skirt where she sat on her knees, grazing his as she toyed with it.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:26 am

"You're welcome," Embry said, frowning. She seemed surprised by something, and he was afraid that she was figuring out that he was....interested was the only word that he would let himself use right now. He wasn't sure if he could call this more. He hadn't tested it yet, and he didn't want to try testing it for a while.
But what if it freaks her out? he thought, his frown deepening. He didn't want her to run. He didn't know how to stop her from running if she chose to either.
He looked back up at her face to try and see what she was thinking. He wasn't getting any closer to reading her thoughts, but she didn't look freaked out by whatever had surprised her. She just looked thoughtful.
Embry let out a breath that he hadn't even realized he'd been holding, and he asked, "How did you become such good friends with the Cullens? Most vampires we come across don't like each other enough to do what you did for them."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:35 am

Tanya watched as a frown slipped onto his face, deepening. What was wrong?? Perhaps she had misread the signs. She had never had much dealing with a shifter before.

So as not to make him uncomfortable if this was not flirting, Tanya jumped off backwards off the rock. Landing gracefully on her feet.

" We have known Carlisle for a very long time, and the rest of the family as they have been added over time...."

She looked at him, her hands picking at her skirt.

" Our Coven would stand with Carlisle and his family if ever they needed us. They are family."

Last edited by Tanya D on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:40 am

Embry winced when she pulled away, and he felt his heart clench painfully at her sudden movement. So she didn't want to be near him now that she'd gotten it.
Great, he thought dully. Just great. His stomach felt as though it were filled with lead, and he just felt tired
But then Tanya spoke again, and he looked up, the leaden feeling lessening as he met her eyes and heard her voice.
"You really are different from other vampires," he said with amazement. He'd never realized it more before now, but they seemed almost as close as a pack.
Well, that wasn't totally true. He'd noticed it before, but it had never meant as much to him as it did now. Now, that realization seemed to justify something.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:56 am

Tanya smiled,she had never really cared what others had thought of her or her family. Somehow being called different by Embry, the wonder apparent in his voice made her happy.

She nodded taking steps closer to him again.

" Yes. I have deep respect for Carisle, this way of life......" she heisted slightly, she did not want to scare him off. " Being vegetarian is all that he has ever know. It is thank to him that we are more......." she hesitated again, she did not why she was telling him all this. " human I suppose you could say."

Tanya eyes fluttered, a small smile on her lips. " Family stay together, and we protect our family."

She took a few more steps towards him so that she was standing at the foot of the rock looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:14 am

Embry's sinking heart soared suddenly when she took a few steps toward her, and this time he really did smile. Either she wasn't scared away, or she wasn't suspicious, and for now, he could live with either option.
"I know what you mean," he said. "My pack means more to me than anything in the world now. They're like my family. My mom...she's good, but she's not allowed to know my secret, so that's been hard. I'm not really sure who my dad is either, so my pack feels more like a family now than my real family does." His voice trailed off, dropping the s in does short, and his eyes widened slightly.
"Sorry," he said quickly. God, what if she thought he was a freak for sharing so much so fast? "I don't know why I told you all that. Really. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:20 am

Tanya reached out and took hold of his hand, the heat nice against her skin, soothing almost calming.

" Don't be sorry. It has been so long since I was human that hearing details of normal life are rather nice."

Her fingers rubbed along his knuckles trying to reassure him.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:26 am

Embry squeezed her hand as she rubbed his knuckles, and he gently urged her just a little closer to him. He wanted to feel and touch more, so much more, but he wasn't going to push her. He was afraid of having her pull away again, and for now, honestly, this felt like heaven to him, just having her touch him.
Almost definitely imprinted, he thought, but even that couldn't bring him down right now. After all, how bad could imprinting on such a wonderful woman be? And it's not like his mother would know to be upset about it if he was right and if things worked out.
"Do you miss it?" he asked. Sometimes he missed being completely human too, but then being a wolf was awesome sometimes. He'd never been as choked up about it was Quil was, but then again, it was hard to get as excited about anything as Quil could get.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:40 am

Tanya smiled as he squeezed her hand, urging her a little closer. She moved as close as the huge rock he was sitting on would allow. Leaning forward, still holding his hand.

" It has been so long. I don't think I really remember what there is to miss." shrugging her slight shoulders. " At times I do envy the life I see humans lead. So simple and carefree."

She looked up at him, her eyes bright. "But I am happy with where I am."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:43 am

Her eyes looked so bright when she looked up at him that Embry was sure that she had to want something too, and he grinned at her as he gestured for her to take a seat beside him.
And something is better than nothing, he reminded himself. It was what he'd told himself during the first few weeks as a werewolf. His powers and Sam's support weren't all that he wanted, but they were better than nothing.
And maybe this time I really don't want much either, he thought.
"Human life isn't always carefree," he said with a shrug. "It seems like you have everything worked out as a vampire too. You have a family. You have friends. You can get along with werewolves. You don't go around killing humans. It seems like you've got it all worked out."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Tanya smiled as he grinned at her and gestured for her to sit next to him. The young man was cute when he smiled so broadly and relaxed. Still holding his hand Tanya effortlessly and with much grace jumped onto the rock sitting down again to him. There legs almost touching. Tanya placed there still holding hands on his knee resting them there, her fingers caressing the top of his hand.

She listened as he spoke, noticing a tinge of sadness, was he lonely?? The pack obviously meant a lot to him but sh sensed he was missing something. She remembered how h had spoken of no father and his mother not knowing whi he was. Keeping such a secret could not be easy especially when others in the packs families knew.

" It is a good life as far a vampires life goes. It has taken time to get here I have not always been vegetarian like Carsisle but am forever grateful to him for showing me this way of life."

She looked and up at him and smiled, "It is nice to feel somewhat normal."

Tanya released his hand, and twirled a wave of her strawberry blonde air round her long finger.

Biting her lip and looking away, starring into the woods and the direction of the Cullen home.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Embry saw her looking wistfully back toward the Cullen home, and he guessed that she might want to go back there to her friends. After all, how much fun could a vampire centuries old have talking a wolf kid? It had been stupid of him to think that she might want to stay just because she'd touched his hand and smiled at him. Some other girls were just touchy-feely like that.
"Are you ready to go back to the house?" he asked her, feeling his heart sink at the word. "I know that Jake's alive, and if you just tell him that the pack's looking for him, that'll be good enough."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Tanya turned to look at him, a small frown creasing her brow. She shook her head, " No I don't want to go back yet......" but perhaps this was just this wolf polite way of saying he wanted to part company.

"I will tell Jacob your message if you don't want to wait and deliver the message yourself. I am sorry for keeping you." She jumped to her feet , the breeze has picked up and her skirt waved in the wind,mgave a slight smile, " I did not mean to keep you."

She did not want to keep if he had things to do, his company was not, fascinating but if he wanted to leave she would not stop him.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Embry could see that he'd upset her, so he quickly got to his feet and said, "No, Tanya, you haven't been keeping me from anything! I was just afraid that I was keeping you from something important." He didn't need to talk to Jacob yet either, but he could probably do it now that Sam was gone.
Unless Jake's busy with the new wife, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:57 pm

Tanya smiled at his quick reaction and denies of needing to be anywhere, " I have no where to be. At some point I will wonder back to the Cullens house. I need to check on Peter and it would be nice to see the family."

She looked up at him, he was rather tall. "I hope to stay for a while." and leaned back into the rock.

Watching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Embry watched her back as carefully, determined not to make the same mistake again. He probably would though. He didn't know how he could be expected to guess the mind of someone so different from himself.
But she doesn't feel different, he thought, and I want to figure her out.
Instead of telling her any of that, he asked, "Who's Peter?" He'd never heard anyone mention that name before in connection the Cullens.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Tanya lifted one leg up and lay back into the ground, sure that he was not going anywhere.

"Peter is a young vampire who has been looking for his sister for decades. Going from coven to coven hoping to find her or information about where she could be. He came to Denali and we where able to help."

She smiled up at him her hands soothing the rock while her other played with her skirt. " Alice is his sister but he was only born after she was taken away and does not know he existed until now. "

Tanya shrugged her shoulders, " It has caused a bit of tension at the Cullen house, that's why I am out here..... waiting for it to settle."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Embry lay down too, settling onto his stomach and propping his chin up in his hands so that he could still look at Tanya.

"Oh, no, more vampire drama over there?" he asked with a smirk. "Seth told me that it was really bad over there before and after Renesmee was born too."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Tanya laughed, it was light and musical. Being in Embry's company was easy, he made her laugh, that could not be said of most men.

"Yes, I suppose it is more Vampire drama." she looked up at him, her eyes dancing with laughter. " I suppose you are going to tell me that Wolfs never have any.." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:22 pm

"Only about once or twice every week," Embry joked. He loved hearing her laugh, especially when he was the one who made her laugh. It felt good to make her happy, even if only for second, even though he'd only just met her. "But what about your coven? Do you guys have to deal with a lot of drama, or have you all outgrown that?"
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:31 pm

She rolled and turned away so that he could not see her face.

Memories of her adopted mother, Sasha,killed thousands of years ago by the Volturi, for creating a immortal child and of her sister Irina being killed by them as well for "falsely testifying" against the Cullens that they had created on too.

It hurt to think of Irina. " Let's just say that the drama over Renesmee effected our coven too...." her voice soft, broken.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:34 pm

When she rolled away, Embry winced again like he'd just been punched in the gut. What had he done this time? Well, whatever it was, he had to apologize.

He reached out a hand and touched Tanya's shoulder, hoping that that helped.

"I'm sorry for asking," he said quietly. "I didn't know that..." He didn't say it out loud. He hadn't realized until that moment that Tanya's "sister" had been the vampire who'd bee killed. She'd been the only causality in the battle, and up until this moment, Embry had thought that that had been a pretty good number for what could have been such a terrible fight.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Tanya shoulder glowed with a comforting heat that seemed to come from his touch.

She turned her face to look at him, leaving his arms on her shoulder. " A lot happened that day, there where a lot of people there that day or should I say vampires and wolves, you aren't to know." It still hurt to think of her sister but no one had ever comforted her like this before.

She smiled her thanx to him.

" Don't be sorry....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Sight: Tanya and Embry
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next