Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Jared could tell by the long pause before she answered him that the answer to her question had not pleased her. He closed his eyes. While they where together he would not do it, feed on humans.

"I am coming with you Anna. You don't need a bike to run away and I am not letting that happen. I'm taking you home."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Anna growled and sprung out the bath, grabbing a towel and stalked into the bedroom barley having it wrapped round her before she did.

"Fine, if i can't even be trusted to feed then i will go without. I would rather that than have you feel the need to baby sit me."

It would be hard but it was just two days.

"Dont worry, in two days you will be rid of me, and then you can carry on with your life."

Her emotion started spilling over. She was so unbelievably heartbroken this was happening.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Jared own voice rising in anger, " I am sorry would be prefer if I just left you on the side of road alone!! I am trying to help, to take you back to people who care and where you will be safe. Sorry if my giving a fuck upsets you!! Deal with it!!!"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Anna dropped to the floor. Her hands over her face, tears streaming down her cheeks, her shoulders shaking as she cried, her emotions finally coming out. She couldn't hold it in anymore.

Anna looked up at Jared, her eyes wet with tears. "I don't want you to take me home, not if it means that ia m not with you. The last few daays have been the best of my life, despite everything. I am finally starting to feel happy. And its becaus eof you. You are doing that. i can't do it Jared, I can't let you just take me back there, and watch you leave. It would break me."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Jared swung his legs off the bed and went to her picking her up off the floor, carrying her to he bed and placing her down. Wiping away her tears.

" Anna you will be fine. I'v seen it so please don't worry. Just let me get you home safe.... or do you want me to go?? I will if that's what you want as you promise me to go home. Remember I will be watching so if I leave I will still keep a eye on you till your home....whatever is easiest for you Anna. I don't want to hurt you."

His fingers wiping away new tears. His stomach in knots at the site of her so upset.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Anna shook her head "no! Your vision was wrong Jared! Look again! Tell me what you see, tell me that if you leave me, now or in two days time, tell me that i would be able to live my life, tell me that i would not be complelty heartbroken, would be able to comepletly forget about you, that you ever existed. Because that will not happen."

She shook with sheer emotion and grabbed his hand pulling it to her cheek, "Look damn you! Look at my future and tell me what you see!
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Jared pulled his hand away. "I can't......." he turned away and walked to the bathroom. "I am having a shower."

Closing the door behind him and resting himself against the closed door. Taking a deep breath, he was to scared to look, he was scared of what he would see. Jared hands went into fists, nothing scared him and why should he care.

He pushed away from the door opening the taps and stepping under the cold water fully clothed.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Anna felt horrible. Everything was going worng again. And she was making Jared feel like crap for it.

She looked at the closed bathroom door.

Stood up.

Walked to the door.

Slowly pulled down the handle.

She shook with fear. Could she really do this? She knew this was her last chance. If this did not work she would go home. Tonight. She pushed open the door and walked to the shower. Jared was standing under the water fully clothed. She stepped in behind him, hooking her arms under his and resting her hands on the front of his hsoulders. She rested her head against his back.

"I'm sorry" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Jared closed his eyes and shook his head and whispered, "It's fine..." not making a move to step away. His hand slowly reaching up to giver her a hand a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Anna moved dround him, her hand stroking his shoulder. She moved her back to the wall, facing him. Pulling on his shirt to bring him towards her.

Her other hand stroked down his hair and cheek.

The water ran down her and neck, her hair drenched. But she didn't care. She moved her face forward, her lips less than a centimeter from his.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Jared opened his eyes when she pulled him toward her and stroked his cheek. Her touch so soft, her lips now inches from his.

He leaned forward and his lips softly brushed her lips, raising his hand from his side to cup her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Anna moaned slightly in pleasure as his lips brushed softly against hers. Her tongue stroked along his lips, barely touching, softly caressing. His hand cupped her cheek and she moved her hand to cover his. She stepped foward, her body pressing against his. Their wet clothes making a heavy barrier between them.
The hand resitn on his moved to stroke down his arm, gently grazing.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Anna felt so good, so soft, so sweet to taste....Jared broke away his breath sharp and fast.

"i don't want to hurt you..... i wont hurt you..... not again." stepping back, his eyes sad. He turned his head so that she couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Anna smiled at him using her fingers to gently pull him back to face her. "You don't have to hurt me Jared, you can make that choice."

she put her hands on each side of his face so he would not turn away from her again.

She looked into his eyes, seeing the sadness in them. A tear fell from her own eyes, mixing with the water. "I love you Jared, and if you leave me in Forks, i will come after you. i am not runnign away from you, and i iwll not let you run from me. i know you feel something for me. Otherwise you would not be so worried about hurting me. There has got to be something there. In your heart, that you seem to believe so much is not capable of loving anyone."

She pulled him out of the shower and moved to the buttons on the front of his shirt, slowly starting to undo them.

"Please let me do this Jared, even if you do decide to leave me, let me at least have this to remember."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Jared mad no move to stop Anna, he closed his eyes. "Anna please......" he begged and he wasn't sure if it was for her to stop or to keep going.

His head was spinning. Stepping back from Anna resting his back against the cool wall.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:10 pm

Anna stepped back from Jared. Her eyes locked with his.

She slowly pulled her top off. Revealing her bra-less body. She pushed her fingers into her jeans slipping them off her.

She stepped foward again and took Jareds hand bringing it to her breast and pushing it onto her.

Her own hands moving back to his shirt, now half undone, carrying on undoing the buttons.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Jared took his hand away from Anna's breast, "I can't promise you anything Anna. I won't lie to you. If it was just one night would that be enough for you...."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Anna stepped back. And sighed. She knew one night would never be enough for her and she wss not going to lie to him to get him to have sex with her. "No Jared, its not" She turned and picked up jher clothes. Going back into the bedroom she out them on and then grabbed her bag. Turning back towards Jared.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Jared followed Anna into the bedroom.

" Your not thinking of leaving are you?" his eyes looking at the bag on her hands, slowly putting himself between Anna and the door.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:40 pm

Anna nodded, putting one hand on her hip. "Jared, you said before you would let me leave tonight. What is the difference between me leaving now and you leaving me in two days time? If it is going to happen I would rather it happened now then torturing myself and you for the next 2 days." She moved foward, to walk round JAred.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Jared sighed, "There's a big difference but if your leaving take my bike. I don't need it anymore...."

Taking his keys out of his pocket and holding them our for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:56 pm

Anna shrugged "fine" and grabbed his keys and made her way to the door, reaching down for the handle. She stopped. Then tried again but again could not bring herself to do it. even if he did leave her in two days, she could never walk away from him. And it made her furious. she turned and threw the keys, they hit the wall and put a crack in the plaster al the way down it.
she elbowed the door behind her before sinking down against it.

"So what now? We make each other crazy for the next 2 days?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:03 am

Jared picked up the keys and shook his head, "It doesn't have to be that way Anna."

Walking towards her and offering her his hand. "Please..."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:10 am

"Doesn't it? You make me crazy Jared. I can't help it." She looked at his offered hand. Taking it and using it to help him pull her up, wincing as the pull up popped her shoulder back out. "Shit" she cringed, holding onto her shoulder with her other hand. Going to sit on the bed. She could feel her body trying to heal it itself, but all it was doing was sendin her muscle into knots. "fuck fuck fuck I am gonna need Carlisle to take a look at this when we get back."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:17 am

Jared walked over, "Lie down..."

He gently helped anna lie down, resting one hand on her shoulder and taking the other hand in hers, pulling. The sharp click as it went back into place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next