Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Anna at the river

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:21 pm

anna approached the river and pahsed back before slowly slipping her clothes back on. Jakes car was still there. No on one had thought to move it. She had not been here since the wedding. Her mind flashed back to it, back to her vows and she played with her wedding ring again as she sat down and dippied her bare toes in the cool river water.
She wanted to cry again but there were no more tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Alice and Jasper followed Anna's scent but he knew where she was heading.

"Anna...." she was by the river, sat there alone and he felt her pain. Jasper sent her soothing pains wanting to help, to at ease her ache.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Anna felt her brother calming her and for once she didnt fight against it, she let the calming waves wash over her, feeling them soothe her pain.
"hi"
she said smiling and turning round," i wonderd how long it would take you two to get here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Alice gave Jasper's hand a soft squeeze before releasing it and made her way to Anna's side, lowering herself onto her knees to wrap her arms around her sister. "Silly Anna," Alice said with a sad smile.

"I'm so sorry, Anna," she whispered, "I wish I could look ahead and see what everything would be like. I have never wished it so much than I do right now."

He hugged her tighter, and looked to Jasper for help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Jasper watched as his wife comforted Anna, her eyes asking for help. But what could he do, he felt so helpless.

He came and sat next to them. "Anna if there was anything in my power I could do to help, I would but........" he sighed. "As much is it pains me I can't blame Jacob."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Anna looked saadly as her two favoutite people sat down beside her.
"i dont blame him, im not angry at him, i love him, so much, how cani be angry at him? "
She pulled the ring off her finger. "i gues im not gonna be a Black for much longer though am i?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Alice watched with sad eyes, and she wished so badly she could do something to fix everything. She felt as though she was being pulled in two different directions. She refused to turn her back on her new sister, but she also had loyalties to Renesmee.

She stroked Anna's hair as she took her ring off and looked down at it. "Do you want me to give it to him?" she asked softly, not wanting to upset her even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Anna looked at Alice gratefully "please, i dont think he willwant to see me right now, and he might want to give it to Ness. " She put her ead on Jaspers shoulder.
"dont worry, im not going to ask you guys to pick sides on this one, the girl didnt have a clue what she was doing, she is going ot need a lot of help."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Jasper watched as Anna gave Alice the ring, had it really come to this?

"Ness is naive and she grew up way too quickly but what she did was wrong...." and he hated that it hurt his sister so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Anna listened to her brother "ikm not denying the fact that what she did was wrong, infact if she wasnt only seven moneths old, a member of your family and pregnant,m i would probably kill her. But what has happened has happened, it cant be un done. And i have to face the fact that i ahve lost my husband. After just 2 days"
Tears sprang to her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Alice hugged her again, slipping the ring into her pocket. "We're here for you, Anna. If he's truly meant to be yours, it will happen. I promise it will."

Alice continued to stroke her hair, feeling helpless, wanting to do so much but only being able to do so little. "Is there anything we can do? Just name it, and it's done."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Anna smiled again, feeling a little calmer by her own rather than with JAspers help as Alice stroked her hair.
"well you could get me the bikje back, not to ride, just to fix up, it iwll give me something to do, keep my mind off things. im sure it can be towed back. And.....i would like to help with Cameron, do you think Calrisle and esme would mind?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Alice smiled and nodded, "I think we can do that. In fact, why don't you take my place and go shopping with them? I'm sure that'll help clear your mind."

She didn't think Carlisle and Esme would mind, after all she was a daughter to them now as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:25 pm

anna gasped "i dont want to take your place Alice, i want to go with you, i wouldnt want to go if you were not there!"
she also neededto get all new furniture for her room and decporate it so would need ALices help, she wanted to erase everything of JAcob from there, make it her new sanctuary.
"do you think they will mind me living there? Icant exactly live with AJcob and Nessie at my new house now can i? Do you think i could charge them rent?" She laughed at herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Alice laughed softly at her reaction and nodded her head, "Okay, okay, I'll come too," she smiled. "I'm sure they would be happy to have you, Anna. You're our family now. We can give your room a make over and make it entirely your own."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Anna grinned "what colour should we do it, and dont say pink cos that is not happening, i was thinking black, with silver stars panted on the ceiling."
She knew this would wind Alice up somehting chronic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Alice laughed softly, before giving Anna a small pout. "How about pink stars?" she teased. Truth was, the black and silver theme has spun an idea into her head and she couldn't wait to go shopping and show Anna all the things she had in mind.

She turned to Jasper and smiled, "I say this requires your presence. Carlisle and Esme will be busy with Cam and we're going to need someone to cart all of the heavy furniture around."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:58 pm

"there is something i want to do first and i want to do it by myself if thats ok. i have kept one of the keys to the hsoue, i want to go back up there. Just once."
She made to stand up and brushed her clothes off, putting on her trainers that she had left beside her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Alice nodded, and gave Anna's hand a soft squeeze. "Be careful," she said softly. As Anna walked away, Alice rested her head on Jasper's shoulder, wrapping her arms around him. "I think she's going to be okay," she murmured to him, "she strong."

Alice looked up at him, and brushed her lips against his. "I love you, Jasper. These past few days have taught me never to take you or your love for granted. I don't know what I'd do without you."

She opened her mouth to continue, but her body tensed and her eyes glazed over. She could see Anna sitting with Jasper's guitar, much like at the wedding. It was even the same song. Then she saw Jacob watching her. They were at the house Carlisle and Esme had given them.

And then it was gone. She looked up at Jasper again, her eyes full of hope. "Jacob is with Anna.. she's singing their song."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:04 am

Jasper looked at Alice, was it possible that despite everything that had happened, they would end up together.

"Are you sure Darling??" he pulled her close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:27 am

Alice nodded, her eyes wide and full of hope. "I think this will be a good thing?"

Suddenly her eyes glazed over, and her back went rigid as she saw Mackenzie attacking Jacob. Alice gripped Jasper's arm as she saw Anna killing Mackenzie.

Then it was gone. "Jasper...we have to go..Anna just killed Mackenzie! She..she was trying to attack Jacob.." Alice mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:31 am

Jasper jumped up, Grabbing Alice's hand and holding it tight.

"Let's go Alice, she might need our help."

With a flash they were gone. A sparkling trail in the sun

OOC The new house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna at the river   

Back to top Go down

Anna at the river
Page 1 of 1