Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Anna breathed a sigh of relief as the reached the place where Jared was taking them. It was beautful. She couldn't scent any humans, at all, so they were at least a few miles clear of humanity.
She sat by the stream and splashed her face with the cool clear water.
"I'm sorry, i got so angry, if we had not left I......." She did not want to even think about it. She had been doing so well up till that point. Then that boy....her anger flared up again and she growled before moving to sit under a tree, her bakc leaning against it.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Jared pushed a hand into his jeans and the other he raked through his hair, leaning against a tree close by to wear she sat.

"Anna your young... don't be hard on yourself. These things take time." he smiled. " One day when your 'old' like me things like that won't get to you as badly or at least you will have the self restraint to deal with them."

He looked at her, "It all takes time, you not even a year a old yet. "
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Anna almost cried, "but i wanted to....i wanted to..... have never wanted to hurt and actual person before. I have had blood lust but i have ever actually wanted to hurt someone, not a human."
Anna started to cry, she could bare the thought of actually having wanted to kill someone. And voer something so stupid as the little thug being a drunken yob. It was too much for her.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Jared was surprised by her sudden burst of emotion and wasn't sure what to do, he walked over and leaned down and tapped her shoulder rassring.

"Its fine anna.... we wiil have our snapn point, t's good to know what it is."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Anne threw her arms around jared, quieting her sobs. "i don't want to hurt people". She moved away. "I'm sorry, you must think i am a right baby." She wiped her eyes. "Thankyou, for what you did back at the mall, you probably save dthat boys life, and posisbley a few other peoples aswell."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Jared stepped away and shoved his hands into his pockets, "Let's just say I am returning the favor from the other night, so thank necessary."

He walked down to the stream and sat down on a rocky outcrop, looking at the water flow.

"Tell me when your ready to go. I am sure you want to get your shopping back."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Anna sighed, she didnt want to go back, she like being here with hium, and just him. "If you want to go back thats ok, but i kinda lie it here, just us."
"I would have killed him you know, that man last night, if it had come down to it. If it meant stopping you doing it i would have done it for you."
She sat down beside him. She couldn't believe she ahd just admitted that to him. Basically admitting her feelings for him. She figured he didn't feel the same way but she wanted him to know. To know there was someone in the world who would do that for him, even if it meant sacraficing themselves to do it.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Jared smiled and stretched his legs out, leaning back and resting his weight on his elbows.

"We can stay longer if you like. I doubt anyone will miss us, the guys are starry are all happily enjoying a bit of home comforts...." he sighed, trying to ignore the elephant in the forest.

"Anna I would never have let you step in. I would never let anyone risk themselves and defiantly there way of life for me...." he gave her a small smile. " But thanx for the thought."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Anna looked at him and smiled back, "how do you know i would have given you the choice? I am a newborn remember, i could beat you hands down in a contest of strengh and speed, at leats for another few months anyway" she teased. Not actually knowing whether it was true or not, she kn ew she was faster than her brother but she had not tested it on anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Jared smiled, "Speed and strength are no good unless you know how to use them properly, they can be your downfall if your not careful..... but I would have died trying."

He hummed to himself and lay down flat on the rock.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Anna stared at him as he hummed happily lying on rock "what do you mean you would have died trying?" She was actualy angry at him for suggesting anything about him dying. The thought filled her with horror. He was so full of life, even with a still heart.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:04 pm

" I told you I won't let anyone ruin there lives for me. So thank you for the thought but I am prepared to live with consequences of decisions I make..." he smiled and gave her a playful tap on the shoulder.

"Good thing you didn't what would you do with out me. You'd miss out on all the fun." grinning up at her, his hair now dry falling into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:10 pm

Anna contemplated what he said, tryng to get her head round it. "SO you woud rather die than have me lose my way of life? And here i was thinking you didnt care about me..." She tried to make that sound like a joke.
His hair flopped down into his face again and she stroked it to just beside his eyes, her fingers lingering there. She didn't want to move them but she had already been rejected enough for one day so she moved her hand away.
"So you would die to stop me losing my way of life life and i would rather die than have you lose yours. Well, thats a bit of a complexity" She moved ot lean back on a rock just below the one he was lying on. And started softly singing the words to a song that popped into her head. then she giggled as it was very corny but she carried on singing, almost silently.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Jared listened to her sing, she has a beautiful voice and the song was rather corny but he smiled.

"Anna..... your just joking right?" It flashes through his mind that she might be serious but surly not.....He sat up and gave her another playful tap.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Anna looked at him as he questioned whether she was serious or not. She had two options, either lie to him and say yes she was joking and carry on with the teasing and playfulness that was driving her quickly insane, or tell the truth, that she would seriously die for him, rather than have him lose anything about himself that mad ehim who he was. And risk losing him completely.
She looke dhim in the eyes. Probably a fraction of a second too long.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Jared shook his head and groaned, "Anna, I like you and don't get me wrong your damn sexy but....." he searched for the right words. "I'm not into serious and I think you want more than I can give. I don't want to do anything to spoil this. I'd rather be have friends and have you in my life than not at all......"

He shook his head, crap did any of that make sense??
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:46 pm

Anna knew what was coming before the words even came out of his mouth. He didnt want her, not in the way she wanted him. And probably never would.
She smiled at him. "I know that, you are more than 300 years old and kind of set in your ways, but can't you give me a chance? Do you not want me.....not at all?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:55 pm

Jared sighed,

"What do you want Anna? I am not into hurting people and that means you too."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:09 am

Anna moved to sit next to him, turning his face to hers "i want you, in whatever way that involves, and if it doesn't work, then fine, it wasn't meant to be, but isn't it better to try than to never know? Or would you rather spend eterntiy wondering about what could have been?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:22 am

Jared pulled away and stood up. " If it was just sex I'd say yes but...." he looked at her. " I like you and that's the problem." he jumped across the stream and walked too the bike.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:24 am

Anna followed him. "I will wait Jared, i'm not going anywhere, not without you anyway." She smiled and waited for him to decide if he was stayin or goign and with or without her.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:29 am

Jared got on the bike and looked at her, there eyes locked. He smiled and raised a eyebrow,

"So are you coming or not?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:32 am

Anna jumped on the back of the bike grinning. This time though, rather than wrapping her arms round his waist she slid them under his arms and put her hands on the front of his shoulders, lockign him closely to her, but not to the extent tha he couldn't ride comfortably. They made their way back to the campsite, it was alomst empty, she could hear the sounds of laughter coming from in the lodge but she didnt fancy joining a group of drunk men at taht moment in time so she hopped off the bike and spotting a fire pit went and gathered a pile of the dryest sticks she could find before lighting them and grabbing her guitar from the tent. She sat down on a log by the pit.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:43 am

When they arrived back at the campsite it was empty, there was a lot of noise laughter and noise coming from the lodge, it looks like all the guys had ended up there and the campsite was deserted.

He parked his bike next to the others and Anna jumped off and ran off. Making a fire in the pit . Jared got of the bike and took the shopping bags and placed them outside Anna's tent. Then walking over to the day bed and sat down, stretching out.

Anna came back with her guitar and sat down on a log by the fire. Jared sat back and watched the flames.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:48 am

Anna saw Jared go and stretch outy on the day bed. She decided just to play. It was one of the only ways she knew how to express herself properly. It was her way of talking. As a child it was her only escape, her parents had encouraged her to learn musical instruments and once she had learnt the piano and the violin she had taught herself guitar and she fell in love with it and singing. That and bikes when she was on Eista had been her ultimate passion. Now she had found another one and she was no way going to let it go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf97-1wZAmw&feature=PlayList&p=12CF32351AD6D013&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 10 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next