Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:20 am

Anna cried out as Jared popped her shoulder back in again.

"i swear i must be the most unlucky vampire on the face of this planet. Eve my body doesnt like me." Her muscles had nodded themselves right up and she masgaed it, wincing as she did at the sharp pain. She growled at ehrself.

She tried to sit up but gave up when her shoulder started crunching. Making her suck in an unessesary breath.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:28 am

Jared put his hands on her hips and gently rolled her over, he climbed on to the bed straddling. His hands gently massaging her aching muscles. His fingers feather light and careful to work her muscles without touching her too hard.

"No one hates you Anna and your not unlucky and if you are then I'm glad or I would never have met you."

Skimming her back, slowly easing the tension.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:10 am

Anna winced slightly as JAred rolled her over onto her front. SHje knew he was trying to be as gentle as possible with her.
She moaned in pleasure as his ahnds worked at her achining muscles, the knots slowly un doing themselves.

"I told you earlier, I wouldn't want it any other way. Even if I don't know you for long, even if you turn and walk away when you hand me over to Carlsile, even if when i come after you again, which i promised you i would, even if i spend the next billion years rtying to find you and can't, I will never regret anything that happened in my life because it bought me here to you for this small amount of time. You have shown me things and made me feel things i never thought i would feel."

She tried to control her shaking voice.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:29 am

Jared stopped massaging Anna's back and went over to his bag. " My clothes are soaked, I need to change before we go hunting." He grabbed a new pair of jeans and a long sleeved white shirt, that had a few buttons down the front but did not go all the way down. Jared slipped of his wet clothes and walked now naked to the bathroom and hung his wet clothes over the towel rails.

He came back into the room and slipped on new tight boxers sitting down on the edge of his bed to pull on the new dry clothes.

" Anna don't follow me. Stay with your family. It's where you belong.."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:34 am

Anna wondered if she had upset him again. Then he announced they were still going hunting. Did he never listen to her? She could not halpe but watch as he stripped off his clothes wlaking into the bathroom and then coming out and putting on clean dry ones.

She crawled up behind him and whispered into his ear as he sat on the bed.

"You have no idea how stubborn i can be Jared."

Then she hopped off the bed and walked over to the door. "Hunting it is then, although I really don't see why you wnat to come, you hunted yesterday apparently, so you might be bored." She opened the door and walked out, not waiting for JAred and went through the lobby, giving the man at the desk a sweet smile before leaving and wlaking to the woods behind the building. ANd as soon as she was out of sight of any humans started running, her feet barely touching the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:21 am

Jared stood up, pulling the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows and followed Anna, a few steps behind. He took it slowly and nodded at the man behind the desk giving him a little wave smiling, "Just going for a evening stroll." When he got outside he just caught a glimpse of Anna as she ran into the woods. Jared put his hands in his pockets, head bowed and followed.

"Don't go to far." he called out.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:29 am

Anna giggled as she heard Jared called out "Yes dad!" she called back.

"Jeez he is overprotective" she spoke to herself.

She ran further into the woods and caught the scent of some deer, swerving to the left as she followed it. She ran to the edge of a large cleaing, it was filled with animals. The scent was amazingly powerful.. It made her throat burn. Her eyes glazed over and she focused on one smell, the smell of a large buck. She looked at it. It looked pwerful and masculine, it was obviousaly the head of the heard. He reminded her of JAred in a way. She turned and focused on another smell.

It was a female, average sized.

She ran towards it, using a tree as leverage, running up it and leaping onto the back of the deer, grabbing its neck and twisted. It twitched as it fell to the ground. ANd she bared her teeth, sinking them into the soft flesh at its throat. SLwoly draining her blood. She savoured the test of it. Sweet, slightly too much so but still it quenched her thirst.

When she was done she backed away from the scaterring heard and walked back the way she came.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:44 am

Jared smiled and shook his head at Anna's exclamation of he's being over protective. " Someone has to look out for you.." he sat down on a tree stump and waited.

His hands in his lap, closing his eyes and keeping a eye on Anna.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:49 am

Anna sat down on the floor in front of Jared. "you know, somethimes i would love to read minds, not just peoples past, then i would know what is going on in that head of yours because you really are very very confusing"
She shook her head, a smile on her lips.
He was the most infuriating man she had ever met.

"Anyway, i am good to go for a few days at least, so what do you wanna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:58 am

Jared raised a eyebrow looking at Anna sat in front of him. "How am I confusing?? I have been nothing but honest from the start, I don't lie...." he lowered his eyes. Well I normally don't he thought, thinking to how he had lied about what he had seen when he had looked in the future.

He wondered if the last day had any effect on it?? Jared thought of looking but was to scared of what he would see. That Jared.... the one on the porch wasn't him, well he didn't think it was. A frown on his face
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Anna grinned "see....that look onyour face...that is what is confusing. One minute you are al happy, the next something comes over you and you start frowning like you are now....and the over protective thing. One minute you are saying you will let me go by myself, the next you won't let me out of your sight. There is obviosuly something going on in that head of yours but you won't tell me what it is. It is very very very frustrating."

She pouted teasingly at him, trying to keep the mood light hearted. She did not want to spend what may well be their last few days togteher being miserable.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Jared stood up ans smiled, "I promise you the feeling is mutual." He offered his hand to Anna to help her stand up.

"Lets go back to the motel room. I don't want the receptionist to get suspicious. People don't tend to disappear in the woods at night."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Anna reached for his hand to pull herself up, but she decided against it after what had happended last time and pushed herself off the ground using her good hand smiling at JAred. "No offence but i don't want you having to put my shoulder back in again. Its not much fun"

then she realised what he ahd said before that.

"Hang on a minute. " she stood straight in front of him. "So somwething is frustrating you....something is going on....what is it? And you say you are compoletely honest with me so spill"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Jared put his hands in his pockets and started to walk to the motel. "Anna I am honest with you but that doesn't mean I have to tell you everything.... " he sighed and realized that was rude, he didn't mean to be. He sighed the hotel visible now, " I can't even explain it myself never mind you." Jared hope that was enough to calm her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:30 pm

Anna frowned. Yet again she had managed to piss him off. Their friendship was becoming a bitlike a roller coaster ride at a theme park.
She followed him in silence. SHe did not want to upset him anymore. "Jared, would it make it easier if i went by myself? If you wanted me to, if you told me to go on my own i would. If you...... if you don't......if " she could not get out what she was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:35 pm

They had arrived back at there room, Jard looked at her quizzically. Opening the door an standing back so that she could go in first.

"I am sorry Anna but I dont understand what your trying to say??"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Anna growled at herself....."If you don't want to spend this time with me, if you don't want to babysit me anymroe you don't have to. If you are only doing this to make sure that i actually get home and you can make sure that Carlsile ahs me before you leave to get on with your life without me, then you don't have to. I will go, i will go back to Forks and i wil stay there. i will not try and find you, I will let you get on with your life. If that is what you want, what you need me to do."

She turned her face away from him as she realsied something. She did not just love him. This had gone further than that. he was well and truly in love with him. And it was more than anything else she had ever felt before. And she would sadrafice everything for him, she would let him go of that was what he wanted. she felt her heart breaking in two.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:55 pm

Jared took her by the hand and pulled her into the motel room. "Slammming the door. Anna sshhh dont make a scene in the hallway. If you want to have a go at me wait until we are the room at least!!
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Anna growled at herself again.

"I am not trying to have a go at you, i am just saying...God why can i never do things right with you? I never know what you want me to do. I never know what is right!"

She threw herself onto the bed and wrapped the duvet round herself, burying her head under it.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:09 pm

"Anna you cant just fly off the handle like, you need to think before you do things. People are always watching...."

He came and sat on the edge of bed and his voice soft, feeling calmer. "I dont want you to do anything... just be yourself Anna."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Anna sighed. Her head still burie under the duvet. "But i can't don't you get it? If I am myself with you, you have a go or you go cold on me. Being myself means being too close. But if i am not, you have a go. I can't win." she whispered.
She curled up, wrapping her arms around her legs.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Jared sighed pushing himself up the bed so he sat next to Anna, pulling back the covers.

" Anna I'm sorry ,I don't mean to make you feel that way and if I do .... I really am sorry."

His hand reaching out and stroking her hair, " After I drop you off at the Cullens you want ever have to feel that way again. I'll be gone and you can just be you."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Anna jumped out of the bed and went to sit in the arm chair curling up again. She was furious but trying to control it. "You don't get it still do you? I. Dont. Want. That. I want to be myself WITH you. But you seem to be pulled in two directions and i honestly don't get it. And you either can't or won't explain it to me. Its been that way since............"

She thought back....

Oh my god...he lied to me.....

"JAred do you swear to em you have told me the truth, about everything. And when i say everything i mean absolutely everything"

She looked him straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Jared looked at her and nodded, "I told you everything. Maybe I'm just moody." leaning back against the bed headboard. Folding his arms and closing his eyes as he rested his head on the back.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Anna nodded, she knew he was lying. And there was a way she could proove it.
"Ok, so you won't mind showing me your vision then? You see....i can see whatever you have seen in your past, even your visions of your future. Of my future, so long as it is somehting you have seen."

Either he would show her and she would no one way or the other if he was telling the truth or not, or he wouldn't and she would know for sure that he had been lying to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 18 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next