Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Jared eyes opened and looked at her,

"I told you I dont want you in me head. You cant control what you see and I dont want you rummaging through me life." For a moment there he had panicked but she had said herself she couldn't control her ability and that 300 yrs would be tto much for her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:03 pm

Anna smiled, "actually i can, remember Candy? ALl i saw was what had ahppened that night, i am better at it than i thought. I won't look anywhere else, just the last few days, and only then brief glimpses until i find the vision."

She moved back over to the bed. "so whats it to be? Are you going to let me see it or not? I promise i iwll look no further back than 3 days ago."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Jared shook his head and climbed off the bed on the other side so the bed was between them.

"I cant take that chance. Anna your not allowed in my head!!" his voice slightly raised. The odd flush of fear pumping through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Anna shook with fury. It was obviosu now to her that he lied about what he had seen. She did not know why, she did not know what he had actually seen, but it was obviously not pleasing him very much.
The way she saw it she now only had one choice left to her. Run. Again.

"Fine, if you trust me that little then i will go. I obviously mean nothing to you if you will not tell me the truth."

She grabbed her bag and spun, running for the door.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Jared moved fast, already knowing what she was going to do.

"Anna I wont let you leave!! NOW SIT DOWN!!!!" he was seething and he didn't want to have to get physical but if he had too he would pin her to the floor til morning.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Anna growled, her eyes glazing over slightly. "Jared, move, now, i am leaving." She took a step foward but he did not move from his position in front of the door.
"You don't want me, you don't love me, so why the hell would you want me to stay?"
She took another step, he still did not move.

She spun, and ran, this time heading for the window. She did nt want to have to move him out the way.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Jared was in front of the window in a flash, using his ability in such quick succession was draining him but he didn't care, his eyes glowing.

"Anna sit down woman!!! You can't run from me so just but your bum down on that chair and calm down!!!"

His breath coming in fast bursts. His head was hurting but ready to look again if needed.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Anna realsied now how he was getting in front of her so fast. "Why won't you let me leave?" she screamed rushing at him, her fists pounding his shoulder, sobbing, angry, hurt, broken hearted.
"Just let me leave, please.......... you are going to leave me anyway.......unless............"

She looked up at him, was that what all this was about?

"Jared........." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Jared looked at her relaxing, she wasn't going to try and run anymore.

"Yes Anna...... what is it." his voice calm and even. Looking back at her trying and trying to smile.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Anna didn't know how to approach this. He might lie to her again. And how would she know if he did without him letting her see it? Then she thought of a way.....

"Jared, look again. I want you to look again, please."

She took his hand and put it to her face.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Jared dis not argue but closed his eyes.

Searching for himself, and there he was on the porch with Anna, nothing had changed. The future was still the same.

He opened his eyes, "I still take you home." and this at least was not a lie.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Anna smiled, she had a feeling she was right.... "i already know that much, then what?" she was not stupid, she could tell there was something else.

She stroked Jared cheek, being careful not to open her mind up to him, no matter how tempted she was.

"Don't be scared Jared, what ever happens, we can deal with it together."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:30 pm

"What more do you want from me Anna? I told you where you would be in the future, its only a few days from now but I haven't lied....." taking a few steps back.

She was relentless, so bloody stubborn, just like him.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Anna stepped foward, she was not giving in on this one. He had been honest so far, up to a point, "yes but you did not tell me where you would be."

She knew she was pushing him, and hard, but it was her future too, not just his.

"Jared, you are keeping something from me, i can tell." She steped foward again, only a few inches from him, his back now against the window.

She was close enough to open it and climb out should he not tell her.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Jared hands gripped the window ledge and shrugged his shoulders, " I am with you of course. I am taking you home aren't I?? To the house in the woods to the front door..." he smiled "And o yes it's raining. I am sorry I 'kept' that from you."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Anna growled "Jared you do realise that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit don't you and you also know that is not what i meant." she said through clenched teeth.

She had tried being nice. Now she was getting angry again.

"do you stay with me?" she had decided to be blunt about it. That way he would have to give a straight out yes or no answer.

Her hand moved to her bag again, holding it on so that she was ready to go if he said no.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:57 pm

Jared shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know I didn't look that far..." and it was the truth, he looked her in the eyes so that she could see that he did not know the answer. He hadn't looked that far.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Anna stood in shock. He had admitted it. she dumped her bag on the floor.
She was still pissed at him for lieing to her in te first place though and she wanted to know why. "you lied to me, you told me you left. When you had the first vision. Why did you do that? What would make you do that?"

She was hurt. She turned away from him and went to the sofa, huddling on it. Not wanting to look at him. She felt like if she did she would end up crying again.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:08 pm

" I didn't lie. I saw me taking you back to the Cullens which I am doing, being greeted by a tall blonde vampire, your Carisle I think and I didn't look any further. I don't see why I would stay, so why would I look for that??"

He walked over to her and kneeled in front of her. "You didn't ask me to look at where I would be but you and you are at the Cullens."

Smiling at the loop hole.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Anna smiled back, he thought he had won. He really did not know her very well then obviously.

"Fine. Look"

She looked straight into his eyes. Daring him to say no. A fire was burning in her now. He really would not be arguing that hard if he were convinced he would be leaving. And he had argued, and dodged and side stepped everything up until now. she was not having it anymroe.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Jared growled, "Fine I'll look."

The look in her eyes was challenging, daring and he did not back down form anything.

He closed his eyes. Focusing his mind, sifting through images until he found himself back at that house. Jared stomach tightened but he ignored it pushing pass. He saw himself hunting but not for a human it was deer. Anna was with him. Hand in hand. Broadening his search, to the place around them. A home in the woods. Cuddling. Laughter. Making love....

Jared eyes opened blinking.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Anna waited, then Jared opened his eyes, blinking, face filled with obviosu shock. She grinned. She knew what this meant, he would not be shocked if he had left. The only reason he would be shocked would be if he stayed, with her.
"I knew it" she whispered. "You stay" She moved down to kneel infront of him, taking his hands in hers. She needed to be gentle now, she knew this was not what he had expected.

"What else, please tell me, what else did you see?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Jared couldn't speak, shaking his head. "I can't..... "

If seeing himself on the porch had been a shock pushing beyond that and seeing them together like that, it left him reeling. He got up and went to sit on the sofa, flicking on the TV. Needing a distraction. Needing some noise to fill the now too quite room.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Anna smiled again. She was absolutely delighted. But then JAred moved away from her, going to sit on the sofa behind her before flicking on the tv with the remote. Was being with her such a horrible prospect?

She felt tears stinging her eyes.

"I am going for a walk, the sun is almost up, i will be at the bike in half an hour"

She grabbed her bag and left the room. Walking though the lobby and completely ignoring the man at the desk when he smiled and waved at her.

She hit the woods and ran, as fast as she could, smashing into branches as she did. She didnt care, she was not really looking at where she was going, just running to try and get her hurt out.

After 15 minutes she turned and went back, throwing her bag on the back of teh bike and waiting for AJred to appear. Teasr still in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:56 pm

Jared watched Anna go, he closed his eyes and focused on the day ahead, and when her scent faded he went to lobby and paid for another night.

Going back to the room and ran himself a bath. He stripped and climbed into the bath,he could smell Anna was back. He dipped under the water. Waves crashing over the side.

Growling loud.

Last edited by Jared Jones on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next