Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared Empty
PostSubject: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Anna sat hugging her knees staring in shcok at her new papers - she was finally "legal". she couldn't believe that almost a complete stranger had done that for her. he had gone out of his way to help her! Why would he do that?
She shook her head trying to figure it out. She needed to speak to him again. but it was glaring sun outside in the middle of the day.
She decided to risk it. Most of the bikers werre sound alseep anyway, she could hear their breathing and slow heart rates.
She wrapped the white scarf around her head and most of her face and stepped out of her little green tent. The sun hitting her eyes makign her squint in the brightness of it?
"Jared" she whispered lightly, knowing he would hear her, "are you here?" She could sense he was close by but she couldnt pinpoint exactly where.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Jared heard Anna calling for him. Covering herself as best she could from the sun.

He dropped down from the tree that he had been sitting in, landing behind her. A small smile on his lips, leaning back against the tree.

"Yes, Anna. What can I do for you." his arms folded, a twinkle in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Anna nearly jumped out of her skin as she heard his voice coming from where she had been standing just s second ago. "you know it is slightly dangerous to scare a newborn like that, or are you that old that you have forgotten?" she teased turning round to look at him. "and why are you not covered up? do you have a death wish?" then she looked up and saw he had posoitioned himself in complete shade"now why did i not think of that?"
she moved to stand in front of him, the tree just about shading the both of them.
"Thankyou, for the papers, you don't know how much that measn to me, there are certain things you can't do when you have no identity"
She moved foward and kissed his cheek, his marble skin, cool against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Jared shrugged his shoulders, "It's not big deal. Being 'that old' means I know where and how to get a new identity. You never know when you might need a clean slate."

He looked at her and laughed, " You know you need to learn how to cover yourself in a less obvious manner. The others are already suspicious of you, although they think your a NARK or a runaway and don't want the attention they think you will bring."

He pushed away from the tree and jumped with ease into the branches, " But I have your back Baby so don't worry but you could do us a favor and try to not to stick out so much."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Anna laughed as JAred teased her about her attempt at hiding her skin and eyes. "oh, so how would you hide transparent glittery sking and blue cats eyes? Other than a scarf and sun glasses or would you rather i wore my bioke helmet and leathers 24/7?" She giggeld and folowed him up into the tree, settling on one of the lower branches ion the complete shade. She took off her scarf and watched it fal lightly to the ground, like a white feather, he was right, not much of a cover-up.
"I could always spend all day in a tree i suppose!" She looke dup at him and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Jared laughed, "Well you could start with the hair. Its as pale as your skin and it really does stick out. It makes you look almost translucent which if trying not hide your a vampire is not a good thing."

He smiled, "And yes the glasses and scarfs are a bit of flag too. Not very biker chick at all."

Jared climbed higher in the tree, looking out over the camp ground. Watching the humans mill around, his pupils going small.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Anna thought about her hair, could she sctually dye it? It had been white for so long, even when she was just a shifter, she wasnt even sure it would take dye "So what colour do you think it should be?" She was trying to distratc him, she knew he was hungry and there were a lot of humans around. She should try and get him to come hunting with ehr later while it was dark, but not at the moment, it would not be safe.
"and what do you think i should wear? what would a biker chic wear?" she moved up a few branches so she was seated directly under Jared.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Jared took his eyes of the humans and smiled, " A nice shade of brown or dark blonde would look good. Would help you look.... less pastey."

He dropped down a branch to sit next to her. His hand holding onto the branch above him and leaned in and touched her hair with his free hand. " I can see you as a brunette."

Smiling and pulling back." Leather in the day is fine but in the evenings, you need to dress it down.... a lot" grinnng.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Jareds touch had started her, it was the first time he had touched her. she had touched him, occasionally, but only very briefly. His touch radiated through her, he skin was cold and perfectly matched to ehrs so she could barely feel it.
Anna smiled cheekily at him "how much is a lot?" and brunette? She had been almost black before so it could work she supposed, maybe she could go shopping later and pick something up.
She was still worried by the a lot comment. did he expect ehr to wander around in her underwear? "i will speak to the other girls tonight and see if they have anythign you might deem more suitable" she grinned sarcastically.
"so what are you doing for the rest of the day? hanging out here playing tarzan or do you have something more interesting planned?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Jared stood up on the branch and turned to look down at the campsite with all the people walking round, smiling and happy, with no clue as to how much danger they could be in.

"I am not sure....I am weighing up all my options." His eyes transfixed on the shadows near the tents.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Anna looked at Jared wearily.
"Jared, do you remember me telling you about the Cullens? being
vegetarian" She moved closer to him, lightly touching his arm.
"i am going to need to hunt today, you can come with me if you like, you dont have to drink with me if you don't want to. But it is an option. another way."
Anna did not want to seem too forceful. He had been the way he was for a long time and she had atferall only just become a vampire, he might not appreciate her comment. She moved back and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Jared looked at her, he said nothing as he mulled over what she said. The smell of all that fresh human blood hit the back of his throat, no particular scent sang to him but he was getting hungry.

"I will come with you but I am not promising you anything." he smiled, a little half smile. "I am curious but it doesn't mean that this.... vegetarian thing is for me but I am interested to see how it feels."

He looked back at the campsite. " I will wait."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:51 pm

anna smiled and jumped from the tree. Curiosity was enough, it means hew as considering other ways of doing things. She waited for him to follow her.
"Its not as bad as it sounds, i have never fed off hman blood, i have never had a need to. Don't get me wrong" she said lokoing up at him "it is hard at times, especially around lots of humans, or even one in close proximity, but its not unbearable."
even now the smell of the humans around her burnt her throat, but she posed no threat to them, not if she kept hunting regularly.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Jared dropped down silently next to Anna, leaning back into the tree, his one leg braced against the bark.

" I have no problems controlling my thirst. I travel with humans, live with them. Everything I do is with a measure of self control, being 'old' teaches you that restraint. I feed when I want too. I don't loose control."

He looked at her, she was a very usual girl, even for a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Annd sat down crossed legged on the floor. "how do you control it? I have this need to hunt, it is constantly there, always burning inside me." Anna did not like that feeling of lack of control.
Jared was looking at her intently, if Anna could blush she was sure she would do. She played with a stray daisy that was growing through the fallen leaves.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:19 pm

Jared looked at her and smiled, "Your still young baby. It comes with time and a healthy dose of fear..."

He looked through her as if she wasn't even there, " Just remember that we are immortal but that doesn't mean we can't be killed." Remembering back to his days in Italy.

His eyes focused on Anna again and his face was set in a firm frown."If you don't control yourself, there are those that will make sure you do."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Anna looked up at JAred, concern and just a hint of fear in her eyes.
"You are talking about the Volturi right? My fmaily has had some experience of them, before i arrived with them. "
She looked down at the daisy again.
"Im sure they would just love to hear about me though"
She stood up, anyway, "we ahve some animals to hunt...."
She raised her hand out, for him to take, then took it back again, embaresesed, it was an automatic reaction, she had not even thoguoht about it. She turned away and moved to walk further into the woods they were camping in.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Jared shook his head.

"Newbie never hunt in the day if you can avoid it. Wait til dusk baby and I will come with you."

He smiled and pushed away from the tree, "Now if your bored, there are things we can do to kill them time."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Anna raised an eyebrow and turned back as Jared made his last comment.
"propositioning me Jared?" she giggled.
"fast mover arn't you, and you barely knwo anything about me, and i certainly dont know much about you."
she walked towards him, swaying her hips seductively, till they were barely a millimeter apart, her hand softly touching his chest, closing her eyes slowly as she tilted her head towards him.
Then she did it, "this might hurt a little"
Befor ehe had a chance to react she poured everything into him that had happened to her up until he met her. She wanted to shock him, she did not want him making a choice he may regret later. She came with baggage.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Jared pulled away as the images started to fill his head, but she reached out and touched him again.
He watched and he cringed, feeling sick at what he saw. Jared took her hand and put it back at her side when the images faded.

Jared shook his head, " Perhaps we should pass the time with less physical activity's, let's go for a ride." Grabbing his helmet and walking to his bike in the shade. His mind still reeling from what he had seen.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:14 pm

"im sorry" anna whispered almost inaudibly "you had to know, and i have not learnt how to syphon off the images yet". She turned and wlaked ot ehr tent, grabbing her helmet and putting it on her head quickly, wanting to hide her shame.
She almost leapt over to her bike jumping on it as quickly as possible and waited for Jared to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Jared got on his bike and kicked it into life, pulling his helmet onto his head. His hands going to the throttle reeving it. Jared looked to see if Anna was ready. From the way she sat on the bike he could tell she was upset...

He wondered if she still missed him, this Jacob. Jared headed out the campsite and down the road. Jared decided to ask her when they stopped if she wanted to know how he was.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Anna revved her bike and followed AJred out onto the road, the feeling of freedom the bike gave her making her relax again a little. She was still upset though, she had scared him off. She had meant to, but she didnt want it to. She was now even more confused. Surely she should not be having these feelings yet? Not so soon.
She didn't miss Jacob, and that worried her a little. She was supposed to wasn't she?
she let Jared keep the lead, weaving round the light mid afternoon traffic, most people were still working so the roads were reasonably clear.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:54 pm

The bikes weaved in and out of traffic, the feel of the wind and the sun, always made Jared feel so alive.

They drove until they pushed to the edges of the mountains, where he veered up a side road, making his way up the mountain. When he reached the top he slowed down and stopped at a large viewing deck.

He got of his bike and waited for Anna
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Anna sucked in a breath as she looked at the views over the mountain, stopping her bike next to Jareds and getting off, taking her helmet off, the breezr sweeping the hair into her face. She walked onto the deck, looking out at the amazing views, it was like they were the only poeple in the entire world.
"Its amazing" She gasped, brushing the hair out of her face, not wanting to lose a moment of the views surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next