Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Jared sat down on the edge of the deck his legs swinging down. "Yes the view really is something. I never get tired of looking at it. "

He leaned back to rest on his elbows.

"You gonna stand there all day or are you gonna sit down. Your making me nervous," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:08 pm

"you? Nervous? Now that i can't eblieve" Anna teased back as she sat down beside him, unconciously copying his posture, leaning back on her elbows, the sun hitting her face.
"do you come up here often?"
she wanted to know more about him, he had lived for so long he must have seen so many things, plus she wanted to avoid teh subject of what she had shown him, she was beginning to deeply regret it. But one bonus was she hadn't fainted this time. She giggled lightly to herslef.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:38 pm

"When I am in this part of the country I like to come here. Hardly anyone ever comes here, the view is amazing and it's so peaceful...."

He smiled,

"Feeling any better."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Anna turned to face Jared, still a little shy about having been so foward in showing him her past. "much, you should see what i am like normally after i do that, it has taken a little getting used to being able to do that. "
she would love to be able to have sifted through it and just picke duot certain bits but she was not up to that level yet.
"And i am sorry, i probably should have checked it was ok with you first rather than forcing it on you like that, i just thought you should know....before you....well.......yeah"
She got embaressed again.
Damn it why am i being such a girl?
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Jared shook his head, "It's fine a bit of warning would have been nice but it at least now I know why your here."

He looked at her frowning, "Do you miss him? Would you like to know what he is doing right now." Jared would only tell her his gift if she wanted to know, and he would not look unless she asked him too
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Anna couldnt help but laugh, "God no, sorry, i shouldnt have laughed. I have absoluetly no desire to know what he was doing right now, i can guess." She grinned at him. "I hope he is happy. it hurt at the time sure, but i can understand it, me and Jacob, well, it was kind of a bit of a car wreck if i am honest. Too much, too soon. I am glad he found her, she made him smile in a way that i have never seen. And i am happy about that. That he has found that. Is that really weird?"
She cocked her head and looked at him, he must think she is nuts. "I will tell you who i would liek to see though, the baby yu saw, Cameron." she smiled again rmembering his cute little face. "Just to check he is ok, i am absolutely sure that i did the right thing by him, even if i did not go the best way about it, but it would be nice just to check he is ok and that he is settling in ok at home."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Jared smiled, "Well if you would like me to I can find out how.... what was it baby Cameron is doing."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Anna looked at Jared with obvious curiosity in her eyes.
"How? I mean he is hundreds of miles away, it would take hours to get there!"
She shook her head, maybe she was not the one who was nuts after all. The thought of being able to see Cameron though, made her smile so much, to know he was ok.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Jared looked at her and smiled, "Trust me. Your not the only with a special gift."

He sat back and closed his eyes, concentrating over distance and focusing on this time. A big glass house. A man and woman. A little baby boy. Nappies and pushchair. Love.

Jared opened his eyes. "He's fine Carsile and Esme are loving being parents."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:06 pm

Anna stared at Jared in shock. "seriously, you can see him? are you kidding? That is incredible! And he is happy? He is ok?" Of course he was ok, he was with Carlisle and Esme, Anna knew that but it was nice to hear it.
She flund her arms arounf Jareds neck, throwing them both down onto the deck, giggling hre head off.

she quickly pulled herself back up again, embaressed yet again by her fowardness with him. "sorry" she whispered. Brushing her clothes straight again.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Jared chuckled, " No that's fine. Yes I can see him, I can see people, place, objects over great distances. Even if in a different time but that really drains me so I tend to just look at here and now. If you dont believe me ask something about the house or people I couldnt know."

He waned her to trust him.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:17 pm

She believed him, for some reason she really truly did believe him, and she trusted him, but she was really really curious about his gift.
She moved to sitting besode him, facing him with her legs crossed. "Ok then, lets see...........mmmmmmm............." she tired to tink of something or someone that she could test him with but she failed in coming up with anything in the past because she had just shown him everything she knew about. "how about the future, you said you could see into different times....2 would it be pushing it to ask about hers.... "could you see me? My future?"
She had no clue how his gift worked.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Jared shook his head,

" I can't see the future as in what your life will be but describe or give details about it but I don't like dipping into the future, it is not constant and changes. I only use when I need to move on, to guide where to go. It also make me really thirsty which might not be a good thing right now. "

He smiled, " I can tell you that when we get back...." he closed his eyes and looked. "We will see the remains of one bender bender, it's just happened. On the junction to our campsite. So they should still be there if we leave now."

He jumped up, "Come on I dont want u to think I am a lier."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:38 pm

Anna rose to her feet, grinning at JAred as he moved back to his bike, she was sorry to be leaving the mountain, it was nice up here. And quiet. "I believe you but ok then, if you insist" She moved over to her own bike putting her helmet back on, waiting again for Jared to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:20 am

Jared drove fast and hard, all the way down the mountain. Slowing as they got closer to town and the campsite, smiling as they passed the two cars on the side of the road. The two drivers standing and shouting at each other, while a highway patrol man tried to keep it under control.

When they parked the bikes under the trees, he took his helmet off and smiled,

"See one fender bender."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:25 am

Anna couldn't help but laugh as they passed the two drivers shouting at each other beside their dented cars.
They stopped and parked their bikes under the trees as they were earlier.
"I did say i believe dyou anyway didnt i?" she grinned as she pulled off ehr helmet, thankful for the shady trees.
"looks like the sun is starting to set, finally." Another half hour or so and she would be able to take the leathers off, they were starting to get uncomfortable and she would be glad toi be in something less restrictive. She pulled down the zip slightly of her biker jacket, revealing a small amount of her scarred skin underneat, the quickly pulled it back up again, paranoia about them creeping back into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:13 am

Jared smiled, " I know you did but I just wanted to make sure you didn't thing I was blowing hot air. " He swung his long legs of the bike and stretched.

"As soon as it sets we can head out and you can show me this....vegetarian diet." He turned to place his helmet back on his bike.

"I'd go into your tent and change, you won't want to hunt in that."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:18 am

Anna nodded and made her way over to her tent, it was shadier there now so she did not have to worry about the humans noticing her so much. She pulled open the flap and as soon as she was inside she was out of her leathers, her cotton vest and panties disgarded along with them.
She made her way over to her bag and pulled out some fresh underwear and a pair of skinny jeans and a tight fitting black sparkly vest top. It was all she had to work with at the moment.
She hummed to herself quietly as she struggled to put them on in the cramped space.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:50 am

Jared watched her go into her tent and when she was safely inside he turned around and went to his own tent.

He took of his biking gear and slipped into a pair of ripped low riding blue jeans and a tight fitting blue vest shirt. His muscular arms rippled and a small tattoo on his shoulder was almost visible.

Jared walked back to her tent and waited.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 am

Anna walked back out of her tent when she had finally managed to get the clothes on and walked straight into Jared,
"oops, sorry" she apologised, aain feeling very embaressed at herslef, it was becoming a habit and she couldnt get her head round why he affected her like that.
She took a step back, almost falling over the tent as she did, "jesus i am such a clutz today" Cursing at herself then looking up again to see Jared smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:13 am

Jared watched as Anna practically fell over herself or the tent, he smiled. He doubted it had anything to do with her co ordination.

" I don't think vampires can be clumsy..." he raised his eyebrow and grinned. "But perhaps you are the exception to the rule Baby." Jared turned and began to walked top the edge of the campsite and where the woods began.

"ARe you coming." he said looking over his shoulder. A twinkle in his eyes. He knew she had been watching him, checking him out. Jarred chuckled to himself, and began walking again.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:34 am

Annd watched, in a kind of daze as Jared walked into the trees then forced ehrself to snap out of it.
"I am not clumsy" Anna growled to herself, "never have been, never will be"
And with that she raced after him, grabbing onto his hand as she ran in a blur passed him, pulling him with her. "Of course, this is my hunting trip after all biker boy"
TO be honest the burning in her throat was getting pretty irritating and as much as she liked to think she had control over it she did not want to test the theory.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Jared followed her deeper into the woods, until the smell of humans had left there nostrils and all you could hear, see or smell was the tree's and wildlife around them.

He stopped running and casually put his hands in his pockets, smiling.

"I'm all yours. Show me this... veggie diet." looking round, breathing in taking in all the scents of the woods round him. Trying to focus on a smell of animal, he nose wrinkled, it really did not smell great.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Anna smiled at Jared as he leaned against a nearby tree. Great, how to make me feel nervous she thought to herself as he stood there watching her.
She closed her eyes and let her natural instincts take over, focusing on the scents around her, locking onto the scent of a mountain lion.
She ran in blur, her feet even barely touching the ground as she did, towards the scent. ANd before she knew it she was leaping onto the lions back, snapping its spine then biting into the artery that had quickly stopped pumping blood around its lifeless body. Draining it within a minute. The burning inher throat disappearing .

She looked over the see what had happened to JAred.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Jared watched her run off, the scent of something had caught her attention. He followed but at a distance watching.

He stood and watched as she killed and drained the blood of the mountain lion. The hunt had been easy and fast. The smell of the animals blood made his nose wrinkle and it did not appeal at all. How did they do this?

"How is your thirst," he called out. He doubted it was satisfying if the smell was anything to go bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next