Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:56 am

Jared sat and listened.

"You have a beautiful voice you know, you should sing for the guys one night they would love it." he smiled and at her before reverting his eyes back to the flames. "Nice fire.... "
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:00 am

Anna smiled, "I have no problems singing foir poeple, you get me in a crowd and i can't open my mouth to talk but to sing.....now that is a different story."
She looked at the fire, "I built a lot of them on Eista, it was the only way of getting warm when in human form."
She stood up and walked over to the day bed, stretching her legs out on the other end from Jared before carrying on to play, her eyes not leaving his. Playing for him and him alone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLrIpND35es&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:08 am

Jared sat and listened, closing his eyes.

Listening to her voice, the crackling of the fire, the laughter in the lodge. The night was alive with sound.

"I suppose old habits die hard, it's not like you gonna get cold now are you?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:11 am

Anna laughed, "no i guess not, but i like it, its comforting, fire makes me feel safe in a strange way, its like a light guiding you home."
she wnated to curl up against him and just lay there gazing into the fire as the sun set but she knew that might be pushing it a bit.
"Do you play, the guitar i mean, not other things"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:32 am

Jared smiled, "Yes and no. When you have lived for long as I have you get round to trying pretty much everything but you obviously really enjoy it." and turned to look at her.

"It's good to have a passion."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:36 am

Anna simled and put the guitar down and moved to lay beside Jared. Almost touching him but not quite. "Music was pretty much the only thing to keep me alive at one point, i had nothing else, no family, friends, life, nothing, just music, and the songs i sang and played gave me hope for something more. It kept me alive and bought me here."
She locked eyes with his, not wanting to pull them away, they pulled her in, so much history those eyes had seen, but there was still a kind of saddness in them, deep deep inside.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:59 am

Jared reached out his hand and pushed a few stray hairs behind her ear.

"Well now your here, relax and enjoy. The beginning of a new a chapter, a new life..." he smiled at her his dimple just showing. Before rolling away and putting his hand behind his head and looking at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:03 am

Anna smiled and looked up at the sky, grinning as a shooting start raced across the sky. "I thought they only did that in the movies" she joked.
She started to play with her hair again, twisting a lock of it round her finger before letting it go again before picking up another lock and then playfully tickled it down his cheek, trying to get a laugh out of him again, she loved it when he laughed, it made his dimple even deeper and his eyes lit up.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:44 am

Jared turned his head toward Anna and gave a little laugh, " You do realize that most vampires aren't ticklish??" He smiled and a loud wave of laughter came from the lodge. "Would you like to go and join them or ....." he shook his head in annoyance at even suggesting it. "sorry I think you've most probably had enough of drunk idiots."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Anna smiled, even if he was not ticklish she had gotten a laugh out of him at least.
"I don't mind joining them, most of them are harmless enough. If you want to we can."
She was a little nervous about it but as long as Jared was close she knew she would be ok, and she had to face them again sometime. She couldn't stay away from them all the time when they were all travelling togather. And they did sound like they were ahving fun.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Jared shrugged his shoulders, " I don't mind....I'm easy." and pushed himself up to sit again, looking at the camp.

"I don't think they will be back tonight so if you want a bit of space this would be a good time and I'll go up and see you in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Anna nodded in agreement to Jareds suggestion. Some time out would be good for a little while. "Ok, you go and have fun, pretend to get hammered, and i will go and sort out my shopping. I will put your stuff by your tent."
She gave him a quick friendly peck on the cheek and then sprang off the day bed taking her guitar with her, humming happily as she walked to ehr tent.

She picked up her bags and placed them and the guitar inside. Cringing at the damp smell emminating form it. She pulled open the entrance as far as it would go and tied it up, letting some air in and the damp smell out.

She tipped out everything she had onto the floor of the tent and sorted it into what she was keeping and what she wasn't, immediately disgarding the leather pants, prefering her new skinny jeans over them. She put all the stuff she was not keeping into a bag and grabbed Jareds toiletires and went and put them by his tent, placing the bag of unwanted items by her bike. She would take them to a good will store at some point later.

She strolled back to her tent and looked at the stuff she was keeping, matching up outfits and underwear.
She finfgered the new underwear she had bought that day, hoping she would get a chance to wear the pretty set at some point. She had picked up some "basics" as well in the lingerie store but her favourite was the set.

She stripped off and put the set on, including the stockigns and shoes and stood, only just managing to stand up straight in the small confines of the canvas. she ran her hands down her sides, admiring the material. It did look good, even she had to admit that and normally she was not that keen on her apprearance.

She took it off again, not wanting to get it dirty and put on one of the dresses she had bought earlier, along with her boots. She was happy with the outfit. Different to what she normally wore but not bad. And her boobs were kept firmly in place by a bra.

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 Clothing4
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Jared went up to the lodge and joined the guys, who where in the middle of a card game. He took a beer and joked with them waiting to be dealt in on the next hand. The next few hours where all smoke and beer with cards and lots of rude talk. The men where horny and planned to go into the town the next evening to go get laid. They all teased him that it would be not problem for him and perhaps to they would leave him behind so that they could actually score. Jared laughed and promised to hook up early and leave so that they could get on with it and joked that they might still strike out anyway. Lots of laughter and more beer.

In the small hours of the morning Jared made his way to his tent stumbling and tripping, swearing into the dark. Only Larry came back to his tent and laughed as Jared as he fell over into his tent and said good night before going to his own tent and passing.

Jared lay in his tent and listened to the sound of Larry snoring.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Anna couldnt help but laugh as she lay in silence in her tent, hearing Jared stumble over as he returned from the lodge in the early hours.
He had obviously had a good time.

Larry was the only other human who went to his tent and it was not long before he was asleep, snoring loudly in his drunken stupor.

Anna left her tent and headed over to the campfire area where the fire was still smouldering. Listening to the almost silence. She stamped on the fire and put the last of the embers out, not wanting to leave it burning with drunk men around.

Then she wandered into the woods, back towards the tree house they had found earlier and lept up, not ,making a single sound.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Jared could hear Anna at the fire, he could smell her. He lay back and closed his eyes and waited for the morning. It was at times like this he wished he could sleep. Being alone in a tent in the middle of the woods did get boring sometimes.

He hummed to himself and wondered what to day later that day, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Anna lay back on the tree house, thinking about Jared. She couldn't helpit, he was always in her mind, no matter what she did and she was not going to fight it anymore. she liked it, liked being able to see his smiling face whenever she closed her eyes, his dimples, his sparkling eyes.
And he had said he liked her. It was a start, if nothing else.
She whispered his name into the dark. Loving the way it sounded. Just thinking baout him started making the heat build up again and she stroked down her leg and back up her thighs, enjoying he tingling sensation it envoked.Imagining it was Jared doing it.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Jared climbed out his tent mid morning,still in yesterdays clothes. His nose wrinkled his nose, they stank. He smiled at the bag in front of his tent, he took the soap out and grabbed his towel and headed to the shower. Jared stripped of his clothes and stepped under the cool shower humming to himself and rubbing the bar of soap all over his slim muscular body
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Anna spend the rest of the night and a lot of the morning in the tree house. She enjoyed the time alone, the quiet. She went back to the campsite at about half ten, it was stil cloudy and most of the men were passed out in the lodge so Anna decided on a shower grabbing her toiletry bag and running over to the cubicle that she had used yesterday, relaising Jared was in the end one again.
"you know we realy ought to stop meeting like this" she joked, laughing lightly, before stripping down and throwing the towel up as her make shift curtain. She turned on the tap and sighed as the cool water ran over her.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Jared turned and smiled, "Morning... I was the one here first so I'd say its you who are following me." he teased his eyes twinkling. Humming and washing off the soap.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Anna giggled "yup, i am stalking you, you are that irresistable."
She squeezed out some of her new straberry scented shower gel and began massaging it over her body, running it down her legs and over her chest. Not being shy about the cracks in the side of the shower cubilce. She then took out her shampoo and conditioner and did her hari before standing under the water, face raised, moaning in pleasure as the water ran over her.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Jared laughed the last of the soap now gone, he dipped his head under the water and wet it, he lathered some soap in his hands and ragged it through his hair ans quickly washed it out. Turning the water off and picking up his towel, wrapping it round his waist.

" We both know that 's true." picking up his clothes and walking back to his tent.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Anna finished up washing and then wrapped her towel round her before squeezing the excess water from her hair and picking up her dress and boots and walking back to her own tent. She pulled out some fresh panties, a pair of skinny jeans and a wrap around top before pulling them on. and pulling her boots back on. she checked she looked ok beofre puling her hair back in a half updo. Letting the back of it fall past her shoulders.

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 Beautifulblondmodelskin

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 Bridalhairstyle1

Then she quietly spoke to Jared, knowing he oculd hear her from his tent. "so whats the plan for today? Can we do something fun, something a bit different? Unless you dont want to of course. I didn't know if you had already made plans to do something"
she wanted them to relax togather, have some time doing something fun, get to know each other a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Jared got dressed deciding on a pair of black skinny tight jeans, a grey button up shirt with a black v net sweater over the top, a pair of comfy black trainers to top it all off

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 30849410

"I have no plans. What did you have in mind? We can do whatever you like.." stepping out the tent to face Anna.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:21 pm

If Annas heart was beating it would have skipped a beat seeing Jared in a very casua but very very hot outfit. "Hmmm let me think...o, i remember seeing something about an old gold mine, i have never seen anyhthing like thatoutside Eista with all its caves."
http://www.goldbugpark.org/gold-bug-mine.html
"And its not that far i don't think...its only just over a 2 hour drive in a car so we could probably do it quite quick"
She was really excited, she was getting to do something fun for the first time in ages.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Jared smiled and walked towards the bikes, "If thats what you feel like doing then we had better go now. I need to be back before dark, I told the guys I would go out with them tonight...... your welcome to come too if you like."

Straddling his bike, the ignition already one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next