Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Jared smiled and he held out his hand offering it to Anna, to help her to her feet.

"Let's go. I think someone needs a cold shower." he grinned. His eyes sparkling and his dimple showing, his shirt still not quite in place.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Anna gasped as she remembered that he could hea everything, and funnily enbough see her having a complete teenage melt down.
She felt incredibly embaressed and as she took his hand to stand up hid herself behind her hair. Having long hair again definately had its advantages.
His shirt was still not in place and as she stood her arm brushed against her stomch and she tried her best to stiffle another moan. But when it didnt work she hit herself on the head.
She had made it damn obvious she was hot for him so there was no point in tryign to hide it now.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Jared helped her to her feet and smiled at the moan that escaped her lips, laughing as she it herself in the head. It was like the reactions of a love sick teenager or perhaps just a horny one.

"Anna I promise you a cold shower works better than hitting yourself." he turned to the bikes and smiled. "Although I have heard that the bike and bumpy road can sort that problem out too."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Anna grimaced as she looked at the bikes. And imagined the vibrations under her. Then ehr thoughts turned to JAred under her, naked, groaning in pleasure.
She gave in and tunred to JAred. "Maybe i don't want a cold shower"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Jared shook his head, "You are finally finding yourself, your words. I can see that your happy, finally relaxing. That your finding that person. I am not going to shag you, you'll regret it or something will go wrong and you will run and ruin this all for you. "

He smiled, " You can't run forever Anna."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 pm

If Anna could blush she would, she felt like such a child at that moment in time. Why would he want her? She was just a child.
"Ok, i understand." She turned away from him and walked over to her bike. Maybe a cold shower was not such a bad idea
She knew he was trying to be nice to her. But she felt so embaressed with herself. She actually did really like him, and maybe that was the problem.
"Just so you know" she turned her head and looked him in the eye "having sex with you would not be something i would ever regret".
Then she hopped on her bike, flicking her hair back and smiled at him, over her initial embaressment, and blew him a kiss before turning the key in the ignition.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Jared walked over to his bike and swung his leg over, straddling the bike a smile on his face. He looked at Anna beside him, with her engine on and ready to go. He smiled, "Baby no girl ever regrets sleeping with me but I don't want to leave you pining for more. Once you have had Jared, all other men would be ruined for you, I like you and that wouldn't be fare on you now would it."

Winking, and stretching out his long leg out, tracing his foot up her leg to her pussy, just touching and then bringing it down, and pushing the bike off and heading off
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:10 pm

Anna growled as JAred teased her, his foot running up her leg, just touching her mist intimate area through her hot pants, then leaving her wanted more, so much more.
She held onto her helmet then raced after him. Her Harley easily catching up with him, riding close beside his bike,
"wanna see what my baby can do?" she laughed, knowing he could hear her then she lifted the front wheel off the ground and sped foward, easily out pacing his bike without even pushing it hard.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Jared laughed and followed her back to the campsite. Only a few of the gang where there, Jared parked his bike next to his tent and had a quick chat with one of the younger men.

Candy was fine, nothing broken, just beating badly and was spending the night in hospital. In the morning her sister was coming to pick her up and she was going to go and stay with her in San Diego. They didn't think she was coming back and Jared could hardly blame her. He went to his tent and got our his mobile, arranging for flowers and chocolates to be delivered in the morning with a card with a simple message, " It's been dealt with, take care, love Jarred."

He heard the men turning in it was the early hours of the morning, he waited till he heard them snoring before climbing out his tent and going to Anna's whispering.

"I am going for a walk do you want to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Anna spent a little while in her tent, listening to the whispers. Candy was going to be ok, thatw as a relief and she would be unlikely to be coming back, hardly surprising.
A little while later in the early hours JAred popped his head in inviting her to go for a walk. She placed her guitar down which she ahd been playing quietly to pass the time and stepped outside, breathing int he scent of the fresh morning air.
"Sure, where we walking?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Jared smiled, " In the woods of course, does there have to be a destination?? Can't we just enjoy the journey??" He ran his hands through his hair and laughed. "Unless of course you have something else in mind."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:27 pm

Anna winked at him "I always have something else in mind when your concerned but i am sure i can restrain my self enough to go for a walk"
She followed him out of the campsite and into the woods admiring his ass as he walked in front of her. she couldn't help it, it was just so tight and in those jeans looked amazing.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Jared smiled as Anna walked with him but gradually slipped behind him, he knew she was looking at his ass. He laughed, "Anna if you took a picture it would last longer." and put his hands into his pocket and dug his hands in deeply so that his jeans rode lower, his boxers showing as they now balanced on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Anna smiled "yeah but its not the same as in real life. Plus you move so sexily and photos don't move" She grinned and caught him up again before playfully slipping her hand quickly into his jeans and giving his ass as squeeze and removing her hand again.
"Nice and firm, i approve" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:47 pm

Jared grinned, "I have never had any complaints before. The ladies seem to have like a nice firm ass and I aim to please." He leaned back and looked at Anna's bottom. He shrugged, " Not bad."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:50 pm

Anna pushed him lightly as he commented on her ass. "Not bad? Well i suppose that is better than nothing"
She moved ahead of him and swayed her hips playfully before doing a catwalk pose and walking back again. "Kate Moss eat your heart out" she joked.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Jared threw back his head laughed, a loud deep husky sound. " Kate's ass is smaller, he teased. Side stepping the shove he knew that was coming.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:01 am

Anna pouted putting her hands on her hips, "who says small is better though? I do believe that being curvier has its bonnuses" and she moved her hands down her sides skimming her breasts then hips, her tongue licking her lips seductivly.
Then feeling a bit bolder she stepped right in front of Jared and pulled his hands out of his jeans and placed them on her ass, "now tell me that Kate's ass would feel that good?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:10 am

Jared smiled and gave Anna's ass a good squeeze. "Mmm not bad, your right Kates bum is most probably boney."

He let go of her and stepped round continuing to walk. " And curvy is good, I didn't say it wasn't." Humming I like big butts and I can not lie.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:12 am

Anna laughed and pushed Jared again. "So what else do you like then Biker boy other than big butts and girls in revealing clothes?" She actually did want to know the answer to this, she was curious as to what his usual type was.
She carried on walking next to him this time, her hands resting in the front belt loop of her hot pants.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:24 am

Jared shrugged, "It changes as time goes bye. When you have been living as long as I have your tasted change with times. I like the girls that hang around with bikers, goth girls are hot too and a sexually repressed bookworm is nice change of pace."

He grinned, " And girls that cover up are just as sexy as those that let it all hang out. Guess I'm not fussy.."chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:27 am

"i guess not" she smiled. Then she saw something in the trees up ahead. "Hey look, a tree house!"
She giggled and pulled JAred along before crouching down and leaping up into the wooden structure. It shook slightly as she landed but then settled.
She leaned over the edge. "are you coming to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:39 am

Jared smiled laughed, bending his legs and jumping gracefully into the branches of the tree barely making them tremble despite his weight.

"Would this be a good time to mention I'm scared of heights. "
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:42 am

Anna raised her eyebrows "seriously? but you were up in the trees earlier!"
She wasn't sure whether to take him seriously or not, he had been really high up earlier and it had not seemed to bother him. And the had been on the observation deck on the mountain and he was not bothered by that. How could he be bothered by a tree house?
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:52 am

Jared smiled, "As you said fear is not rational. I can cope with heights perfectly fine, run and climb at any height with no problems. I don't believe you should let anything have a hold over you but I would never say that i enjoy it."

He sat down on a branch and looked out at the woods. " It will be Dawn soon, although from the dark clouds in the sky...." he closed his eyes and focused." Today will be overcast and raining on and off all day. Perfect vampire weather."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 7 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next