Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Anna heard Jared growl and the splash of water. He was having a bath? Obviously he was not coming out to the bike then

She went back inside.

Opening the door and walking straight into the bathroom.

"What is going on, why are we not leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:05 pm

Jared came up out of the water, wiping the water off his face.

"It's not safe to go, just trust me, the best thing for us to do is stay here for another day."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:15 pm

Anna frowned. But she did trust him, god only knows why after the amount of torture he had put her though trying to get him to be honest with her.

She nodded. "Ok, i trust you."

She walked back into the bedroom and switched the tv back on, watching some random music channel and singing along to a britney spears track that had come out a few years back.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:29 pm

Jared listened to her sing along to the cheesy pop and smiled. He washed his hair and cleaned off the bike dirt that he hadn't got round to the previous evening in his clothed shower.

He stepped out and grabbed a towel wrapping it round his waist. Walking back into the bedroom.

"I am sorry about your guitar I bet you'd prefer that to sing with that the cheese on the TV."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:32 pm

Anna smiled "you could say that, but i guess i can always get another one. Jasper is gonna be pretty pissed though, it was his." She grinned at him.

"There is one i have seen that i would love to get, it is black with a pearl butterfly on it, it costs an absolute fortune though and i have no clue where to get it, they don't tend to sell ones that cost that much in everyday music shops."

She loved talking guitars and music, it made her feel happy, normal. Her eyes lit up whenever she did.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:04 am

Jared went to sit down next to her not bothering to get dressed, why should he it's not like it wasn't something she hadn't seen before.

"I am sure if you looked on line you would find it. Most likey cheaper too.."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:10 am

Anna thought about that for a minute, if she had a computer she would do it now, but there was not one in the room. then she thought of something and grinned.

She ran over to her bag and routed around in it. "Please please please let it be in here. Yes!!"

She pulled out the phone that Larry had lent her. She felt bad about having not given it back but he did say he had another one.

"One computer!"

She sat back down next to AJred , curling her legs underneath her, leaning against his side slightly, not even realising she was doing it and logged onto the internet.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:22 am

Jared smiled, " See I have all the good ideas.." Anna was so close and without even thinking he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"So do you think it is a ebay item or not?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:32 am

Anna smiled and rested her head on his shoulder as she browsed the internet on the tiny phone, her fingers working easily on the touch screen.

"hmmm might be"

She typed in the address of ebay and looked at guitars, typing in black and butterfly to the search box. And there it was. All $5000 dollars of it. So far. it was an auction item.

"Well they have it."

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 31302
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:36 am

Jared let out a long low whistle. "Man that is steep.... but from the bike you where riding and the house I saw your family has money. So it wont be a problem for you. Buy it and have it shipped to the Cullens so it ready and waiting."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:41 am

Anna looked up at him, "they didn't pay for the bike i did, it was the last of my savings. The last thing i owned that i had bought myself. But you are right they won't mind about the guitar, so long as this one doesn't end up under a lorry."

The guitar only had a few minutes left, and then she noticed that it came with another one aswell, she did not think that Jared had realised that so she quickly entered a bid way higher than anyone else would ever pay for it and it would never go that high. Then she watched as people slowly stopped bidding on it. she grinned and squeeled excitedly as she realised she had won it. She typed in her address, it would be at the Cullens when they arrived in a few days time and Carlsile would know it was hers as it was being sent in her name.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:48 am

Jared laughed as she squealed. "I take it from that squeek that you now have a new guitar??"

Reaching across her lap and picking up the remote.

"You dont mind if I change the channel do you?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:51 am

Anna grinned, she was not going to tell him yet that he had one too waiting for him at the Cullen's house.
"Yes i do and no i don't she" she smiled answering both of his questions at the same time. "what are you going to put on?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:03 am

Jared shook his head, "I have no idea." Flicking through the channels and hoping to find something to watch. Without consciously knowing it his fingers started to stoke her arm.

"Shout if you see anything you like."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:08 am

Anna smiled in happiness as Jared started gently stroking her amr. He obviously did not have a clue he was doing it but she was not about to tell him, so she stifled the moan of pleasure, trying immensely hard not to purr. She bit down on her bottom lip to stop herself.

He carried on flipping through the channels she had lost complete concentration and could not focus on any of the programmes he was flipping through.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:15 am

Jared sighed, "There is nothing on telly, why dont you choose a movie off paper view" Handing Anna the remote.

His fingers trailing up and down her arm now. Pulling her closer to him.

"I dont mind what you choose."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:21 am

Anna couldn't believe what he was doing as he pulled her closer. She rested her hand on his chest as she cuddled into him. His fingers sent tingles through her arm.

she tok the remote off him and bought up the selections for movies........

"hmmmmmm plenty of really really bad vampire movies, i think not, loads of x-rated ones that i really don't fancy watching, oh ok this looks like it might be alright,The Lake House, i have not seen it before, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:33 am

"Yes.... it's a good movie, very girly. I think you would like it." Jared rested his head on Anna's, taking the remote and saying to the Lake house, letting the remote drop on to the floor. His hand now taking the hand she had been using to flick though the channels into his, his finger twining in with hers. Resting ther now holding hand on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:35 am

Anna couldn't hold it in any more, her body let out a light purr and she bit down harder onto her bottom lip, piercing the skin slightly.
Her fingers began to stroke his bare chest and she could nto concentrate at all on the movie.
She could feel his body pressed against hers and it was driving her to distraction.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:44 am

Jared watched the movie and smiled, " A nice twist on message in a bottle or time travel don't you think?"

Kissing her softly on the of her head and laughing at the TV.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:47 am

Anna nodded, unable to say a word. She had no idea what he was talking about, she had not paid attention to the movie at all. And when he kissed ehr softly on her head, she could feel heat starting to rise up in her.

Her fingers began tracing down his chest and abs, then back up again. She could not help it. Her purring became louder and she could no longer stop it.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:56 am

Jared looked down at her and pulled away, "I am sorry Anna, am I making you uncomfortable??"

He had heard her.... it almost sounded like the purring of a cat. Was she in pain. " Am I hurting your shoulder?" Taking his hand off her shoulder and shaking his head. "I am sorry I didn't think."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:58 am

Anna groaned as he pulled away. And she was incredibly embaressed. "No, no im not in pain, far from it Jared. That was.......ummmmmm.. i kind of do that when...when....." how was she supposed to put this? Aroused? Excited? Horny? "when i am happy. Kind of a reflex that my alter ego has."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:09 am

Jared nodded his head and smiled, putting his arm round his shoulder again. "Ok, I didn't know that. I will be sure to keep my ears pricked for that sound from now on."

Resting his head back on hers and going back to watching the film. His fingers lightly stroking her shoulder in circles.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:25 am

Anna was amazed when he said what he did and wne tback to the position he was in before. In fact she was delighted. She had no clue what to make of it but she was not going to say anything about it right bnow. SHe was just going to enjoy the moment.
He went back to watch the movie but she still could not concentrate on it. Instead she focused on his fingers drawing circles on her shoudler and heer hand on his chest. She grinned and started writing letters on him. Nnot bothering to withold her purr andmore, he obviously like d it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next