Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:37 am

When the film came to an end and the credits rolled across the screen Jared stood up, he was still only wearing a towel.

"Nice movie bit mushy but for a romantic girls film not bad. Did you enjoy it?" He stretched his hands over his heads, his muscular body rippling. Jared retrieved the remote from the floor and handed it back to Anna.

"So did you like it?" asking again as she had still not spoken.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:39 am

If Anna could have blushed she would have. She watched as Jared stood up and streteched. His muscles rippling and his towel riding up. SHe bit down on her bottom lip trying to surpress her moan. She ahd not realsied he had spoken to her until he aske dher what she thought and she realsied she had the remote in her hand.

"ummm yeah, good i think" The truth was she had not watched a single moment of it so she had no clue what it was about.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:52 am

Jared chuckled, "You think??" walking over to the window and closing the curtains. The sun bright and shining now as it made it's way up the sky. "Do you want to watch another?"

Turning and in a few strides was at the bed and opening up his back. Jared dropped his towel and pulled on a pair of tight Calvin Klein black boxers and a plain black shirt. Sitting down on the bed and throwing his bag on the floor.

"Anna??" she wasn't talking again, he wondered if she was still angry.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:54 am

Anna bit down harder on her lip again. If she wasn not careful she was going to bite her lip off. And if he was not careful he was going to get jumped.

Anna jumped as Jared sopke to her again. Damn she really ought to pay more attention.

"uh huh?"

She didn't have a clue what he had been saying.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:58 am

Jared raised a eyebrow, " Is that "uh huh, yes I want to watch another film? or "uh huh no??"

He stood up and looked round the room, "Or we could do something else?" searching the room for ideas.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:01 am

Anna grimaced..........she had not even watched the last film but then again she liked what he was doing during the film. And there was not really a lot else to do ....except........ she shook that though from her head. He wouldn't, he had told her that before, and she dfoubted whether he had suddenly had a massive turn around in his opinions of them having an actual relationship. But she was so desperate for him.

"Film. Yes. Ok. Actually, cold shower first" she ran into the bathromo and turned on the shower, not bothering to close the dorr and stripped of quickly before stepping under and sighing as the freezing water hit her body, running her fingers through her hair and trying not to think about JAred under there with her, massaging ehr skin, washing her, making love under the cool flow.

She growled, this was not helping. At all.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:09 am

Jared walker over to the sofa and picked up the remote sitting down again. "All right then Ill pick a film while you have a shower."

He had a quick look through the list and went for a old black and white film, "I hope you don't mind something a bit older" chuckling as he said it. Waiting for Anna so he could start Breakfast at Tiffanys.

"I rather like old films"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:14 am

Anna quickly finished her shower. It was just making things worse, she couldn't get him out of her head.

She stepped ot and turned it off, then relasied there were no twels left in the bathroom so she walke dout completely naked, and dripping wet, going to the cupboard. She pulle done out and rubbed it up and down herself, drying off and rubbing her hair with it.

She loked in her bag for some more clothes. then she realsied she had no clean ones left, and she had been wearing the last set for two days. All that she had left was the lingere she had bought. And she was not about to make a fool of ehrself by putting that on.

She wrapped the small towel round herself and went to sit next to JAred. Waiting for the movie to start.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:19 am

"Don't you have any clothes?? Well there is a laundry mat in the building why don't you started watching without me, I've seen it loads of time and I will go and sort out our clothes."

Jared stood up handing her the remote and started to gather there clothes.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:23 am

Anna's mind started to drift once JAred had left with their washing. She thought about AJred, about him having his hands all over her, kising her, playing with her breasts and her own hand moved down underneath her towel, stroking only millimeters away from her intimate womanly parts. She moaned and purred in pleasure. As her hand moved to her clit, stroking and rubbing. Jareds face in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:30 am

Jared focused and could see that there was no one around and the laundry room was empty, he ran using his vampire speed to get there. He quickly put in the clothes and switched on the washing machine. Choosing a wash and dry cycle.

He quickly turned and ran back to the motel room. He slipped into the room and froze. Anna was on the sofa and was....

Jared cleared his throat, " I'll give you 5 minutes alone." his long legs striding across the room and into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:32 am

Anna forze, she was absolutely mortified, she didn't think he would be that quick. How stupid.

She stopped what she was doing and with tears stinging her eyes jumped off the sofa and back onto the bed, curling upand covering herself with the duvet, trying to blank her mind. She was definately not horny anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:20 am

Jared sat on the edge of the bath, he could hear Anna moving around and then then the slight squeak of bed springs as she climbed into bed. He took deep breaths trying not to think about what he had seen. A small breathless moan escaped his lips.

Jared shook his head and splashed his face with water before returning to the bedroom.

"Would you like to still watch the movie??" deciding on ignoring what he had just seen.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:24 am

Anna sat up, the duvet still wrapped around her. She couldn't look at Jared but she nodded.

She stayed in the bed, her eyes on the screen. Blanking her mind.

She needed to try and calm down, he was not even attracted to her, he had probably only b een trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:35 am

Jared picked up the remote and pressed play. The movie started and Jared was pulled between going and sitting on the sofa alone or going to sit with with Anna on the bed.

It only took a moment to decide, he turned and walked over to the bed. Jared climbed on to it and went to sit behind Anna, so that she was sat between his legs. His back resting against the headboard, he pulled her to lie against his chest.

"I really like this movie.."

He gave her hand a squeeze, trying to reassure not to be embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:39 am

Anna didn't have a clue what to say when Jared climbed onto the bed behind her. Her head resting aginats his chest as she steeled between his legs. She kept the duvet wrapped round her.

If JAred liked the movie then she would make more of an effort to watch it. She had heard about it but had never watched it herself. She was not allowed to watch movies when she live with her paretns in England and they did not have a tv on Eista. In fact, The Lake House had been the first movie she had "watched".
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:43 am

Jared wrapped his arms round Anna and his fingers played with the edges of the blanket she had wrapped round herself, a mixture of embarrassment and trying to protect her modest he assumed.

"Anna there is a bathrobe in the bathroom on a hook behind the shower, would you like me to get it? You could wear until the clothes are done." Jared didn't want her to be uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 am

Anna looked up at him. She did not want him to move, she was perfectly comfortable. And if he moved he might not come back to her. But maybe he wanted her to cover up.

" i will go and get it if you wnat me to. I mean, i am ok as i am but if you dont.....if you would be more comfortable wityh me covered i wil go and get it."

She sounded like a babbling idiot.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:52 am

Jared shook his head, " If you prefer to huddle under the blanket that's fine. I just thought that if you wanted something to wear, well there was a option. I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable."

Smiling down at her, his hands finding hers and giving them a gentle squeeze
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Anna smiled back at him, windin her fingers into his. She pulled jis hand up to hers and kissed it softly on each knuckle before settling down to watch the movie. She watcjhed, engrossed as the beautiful Holly dealt with her cimplicate love life issues and the Handsome Paul realised he was in love with her.

"she is stunning!"

I fact the whole movuie was stunning, not whaty she expected from Jared but then agani he was constantly surpising her.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:19 pm

Jared smiled,

"She is. I must admit I have a soft spot for Audrey Hepburn and this is one my favorite films."

His thumb stroking across her knuckles, his head resting on the side of hers, his mouth be her ear.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:22 pm

Anna fought to focus on the movie but it was hard with JAred so close, his mouth touching her ear, his fingers stroking across her muscles. She began to breathe, trying to calm herslef as she carried on watching the movie.
Then her hand, almost of its own free will began to stroke his bare leg at the top of this thigh. Caressing, soft.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:35 pm

Jared closed his eyes, he had seen this movie dozens of times and tried not to ignore Anna's stroking fingers. She wasn't make this easy on him. The images he had seen popping into his head again, memories that had not yet happened.

He sighed, the future was fluid but yet whatever he did, whatever decision he made it did not change it. Even deliberately taking actions that should change the outcome had not effect. The future did not change.

Jared sighed " You pick what we do next." the film credits on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Anna simled a contented smile as the movie ended.

"hmmm i am just happy lying here to be honest with you but if you want to do something mroe active i don't mind"

She tunred onto her side and curled up against his chest, her head on where his heart should be beating. Her hand stroking.

She ahd never felt so content, so at ease.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Jared looked down at her she seemed so happy, so content. "Well if your fine, I mean happy watching the TV then we can do more of that but your turn to choose the next movie."

Swallowing hard and reaching for the remote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next