Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

THe day after (Jake and Anna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

THe day after (Jake and Anna) Empty
PostSubject: THe day after (Jake and Anna)   THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Jacob drove up the Cullen drive way the large motorbike grumbling between his legs. He came to a stop near by the side of the house near the edge of the woods. Jacob switched the bike off and sat there for a moment staring into the woods.Flashes of Anna and all that had happened went through is head.

Jacob licked his lips nervously. He had never...... he wasn't sure how you where suppose to act after sex. Was Anna all right? Was Jasper going to attack him as soon as he walked thew the door? Did she....His heart ached at the thought and fear gripped him. What if she didn't love him? Jasper was nothing compared to Anna the fear of loosing Anna.

He slowly got of the bike and turned to look at the big house. Hands in his pockets ...
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: THe day after (Jake and Anna)   THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Alice walked up to the house, humming softly. She knew Jasper and Anna were already inside the house, and she was okay with that. She had purposely separated from them during the hunt, sensing that they wanted some time alone to bond. She had then walked the woods for a while, sorting all the thoughts in her head out. She was glad things were better between her and Jasper, she couldn't have handled much more of the stress.

She suddenly wrinkled her nose, and looked up to see Jacob on the porch. "You'd better hope Jasper is calm when you see him," she said, slowly making her way up the porch steps.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: THe day after (Jake and Anna)   THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:04 am

Jacob stood there starring at the house scared to go in. He was trying to physic himself up to open the door when a stench filled his nostrils.

He spun round to see Alice.

"I am not worried about him" he said gruffly in repose to her taunt, and he wasnt. Anna was what he was scared of most
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: THe day after (Jake and Anna)   THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:15 am

Alice crossed her arms and arched an eyebrow. "Is that why you're staring at the door like you're waiting for it to invite you in?" She knew Jasper wouldn't hurt him unless he hurt Anna. But it still didn't hurt to put the fear in him - that way they knew for sure he wouldn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: THe day after (Jake and Anna)   THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:22 am

Jacob made fists and through gritted teeth hissed at Alice, " I am not standing here because I am scared of your little blonde boyfriend"

He looked at the door a look of pain on his face, he did not want to show any weakness. He shook himself and spat out, "and I am not scared of you either pixie"

Jacob felt bad for lashing out like this, but the worry he felt was bubbling over.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: THe day after (Jake and Anna)   THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:31 am

At the sight of Jacob's clenched fists, Alice slipped into a defensive pose and growled. "He's my husband, thank you, and you should very well be scared of him since as I had to stop him from breaking your mangy legs, you stupid mutt." She watched as he looked at the door, and she looked at him curiously, though she was still angry. "Don't underestimate me me, Jacob."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: THe day after (Jake and Anna)   THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:44 am

Jacob unclenched his fist and looking at his feet mumbled, "Sorry, your right Alice. I respect Jasper for the soldier he is...."

He dragged his hand over his face, he was acting like such a idiot, what would Anna say if she saw him now? Jacob sighed and turned away from the door and sat down on the steps.

Jacob starred down the Cullens drive and sighing said, "I really am sorry and I am grateful to you that he stopped Jasper from acting in anger" He looked up at Alice and even though he was sitting was not that far, "Thank you" and smiled, it was weary, he was so worried and looked back at his hands now in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: THe day after (Jake and Anna)   THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:50 am

Alice stood slowly, surprised at his sudden turn in attitude. "Uh..you're welcome?" she said carefully. She shifted her weight and looked at him. "Jasper is okay with your relationship with Anna if that's what makes her happy. Just don't hurt her, Jacob. It won't end well for you if you do. Jasper has become incredibly protective of her in this short time, and he won't second guess killing you if she's harmed."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: THe day after (Jake and Anna)   THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:58 am

Jacob swallowed hard, glad that at least it seemed Jasper wasn't going to rip of his head today but as for Anna...... how could he hurt if he wasn't even sure how she felt about him.

"Alice I know we have had our up and downs. Hell we still do, it's just in our nature but I promise you this, I give you my word I will never intentionally hurt Anna...." he wished he could say never but that was not something he could not do. So much of this was out of his hands.

He whispered, "My heart is not my own anymore...."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: THe day after (Jake and Anna)   THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:45 am

Alice smiled and looked to him, "You'll be fine, Jacob. Just play nice. And please, don't taunt Jasper. He won't find it funny," she warned.

She opened her mouth to say something else, before she froze and a vision stumbled into her head. All she could see was red. A newborn in town. The images flew past her at top speed - blood, red, humans. Forks High School was in her view and she realized the newborn must've come in through the woods. Suddenly it was gone. "Oh no.." she gasped before running into the house.

ooc - Family thread.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: THe day after (Jake and Anna)   THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:52 am

Jacob knew what that glazed look meant Alice was having a vision.

In a matter of few seconds she had spun round and run into the house, closing the door firmly behind her.

Jacob began to follow but his nerve did not hold and he sighed and went to go and sit on the porch again.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: THe day after (Jake and Anna)   THe day after (Jake and Anna) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:49 am

Jacob sat on the porch steps, he caught the a whiff of new scents in he air. "More vampires" he muttered.

He sat there ringing his eyes, he couldn't sit our here forever. Jacob looked up as he heard the loud sound of one the cars roaring to life came from the garage and that sweet sweet smell. "Anna."

A moment later the porsche sped past and Alice raced past with Anna.

Jacob sighed, perhaps she didn't want to see him, perhaps she didn't feel the same way.

Hands in his pockets, his head lowered in defeat.

ooc cullen house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THe day after (Jake and Anna)   THe day after (Jake and Anna) Empty

Back to top Go down

THe day after (Jake and Anna)
Page 1 of 1