Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:57 am

Anna winced and growled as Jared scooped her up. Her shoulder was dislocated and wasnt popping itself back in.

"JAred i need you to put my shoulde back for me"

She rested her head against his shoulder. She could feel the ithcing and pain of her wounds healing. But so much stuf was still running round in her head. She was going into a bit of shock.

"Jared my bag, its in the woods, its got all my papers and clothes in. and my bike, o god, i trashed my bike!"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:05 am

"Anna be quite, none of that matter just be grateful your alive." Jared popped her into his tent, taking her hand in his head.

"Sorry this might hurt a little." lying her down and bracing her shoulder with his one hand while the other quickly pulled and popped it back into place.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:07 am

Anna screamed as Jared popped her shoulder in. But the pain eased almost immediately ad she was able to move it again.

"Im more grateful that your alive."

She kpt her hand in his, her fingers locked with his. Not wanting to let go.

Never wanting to let go ever again.

"When i thught about them killing you because of me, i just could't let them do it."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:27 am

Jared shook his head, " Anna I've lived a long life, it was stupid to stay. Now you stay here and rest and I will go see if I can find your bike and stuff."

He climbed out the tent.

"And don't run away again, Anna. Running gets you nowhere...." and turned to run into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:31 am

"So why do you keep doing it?" She whispered as Jared ran into the woods.

She curled up in his tent as he went to find her things her hands resting on a jumper. she picked it up, winding slightly at her broken but healing fingers. She bought it closer to her inhaling his scent. it filled her with an immence feeling of peace and tranquility and she slowly and carefully pulled it on. She was sure he wouldn't mind. If one of the boys came back and went to his tent to find hom she was sure he would rather she was wearing somehting.

she curled up again, hugging the jumper to her.

She thought back on evrything that had ahppened in her life. And for the first time ever, it didn't matter to her. None of it. None of the bad things that had hapened. Because they had all led her here.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 am

Jared ran into the woods finding and collecting what he could without attracting attention from the humans. The bike was a wreck and the police where there, people in hysterics.

They would need to leave and soon. When Anna had healed they would go and if the guys where not back or not ready he would leave without them. He ran back to the tent, not going in but putting what he had found through the door for Anna.

He sat outside and whispered, " Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Anna headr AJred come back, and suddenly what was left of her belongings appeared in the door of the tent.

"I'm pretty sure i will live." she tried to joke. A little while ago that ahd not been so certain. She had risked both her and Jared by coming back. What Jared had told her had come through. She had nearly exposed them both.

She pulled on what clothes he had amanged to find. A pair of jeans, and her sparkly vest top that she had bought with ehr from home. And her boots.

She crawled slowly out the tent. seeing the remains of the vampire JAred had killed and moving to pick them up and put them on the campfire, she did not want him coming back anytime soon.

"My bike?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Jared shook his head, "Wrecked and there was police all over the place. We need to get a move on. I am not waiting for longer than a hour if the guys aren't here we are leaving without them."

He began taking the stuff out of his tent. Packing away so that would be ready to leave as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Anna turned and stared at Jared in horror. "Jared, you would lose evrything if you came with me, please, i don't want you to do that. You would hate me. You probably already do and to be honest i don't blame you. We only met less than a week ago and look at what i have done! I will go Jared, stay with the guys. You enjoy your way of life with them, don't let me destory that."

She wanted him to leave with ehr more than anything in the world. But she would not destroy what he had built up over such along time. Not for selfish reasons. It was not fair.

If he had to, he could dive her back to Forks and then return to the group. Just like what he had told her. It was becoming more and more apparent to her that his vision was happening sooner rather than later.

She put the last of the body parts on the fire, and quickly lit it. The fire burning brightly.

She sat down on the day bed. Her whole body aching. But at least the sharp pain of the broken bones was fading.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Jared did not respond to Anna's outburst. He packed the stuff away, putting things to the side they would not need and as they only had one bike space was limited. Jared left the tent he didn't need it anymore. They could stay in motels.

He wrote a letter for Larry and pinned it to his bike.

Putting there belongs on the back of his motorcycle. The sound of distant police sirens. No human ear would hear it but it meant it was time to go.

"Let's go Anna." Straddling his bike and putting on his helmet, offering her one from on the guys.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Anna heard the sirens, ans saw JAred on his bike holding out a helmet for her. He was goign to do it. Give up what he had worked at getting for decades. For someone he had met a week ago and just destoryed everything for him.

She grabbed her bag, only half full, and toook the helmet from him. Before straddling the bike behind him. She put her arm round his waist lightly, how oculd he stand to have her anywhere near him?

"You are giving up everything for me" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Jared turned on the ignition and kicked the bike into life, and heading out of camp. Riding in the opposite directions of the sirens. He did not answer Anna until they where a couple of miles away from the campsite.

"I can easily start over, let's just make sure your out of harms way first. "
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:09 pm

Anna left her arm loose around Jared waist, knowing her balance was good enough that she would not fall off the bike as he rode them away from the campsite in the oppoite direction to the carnage she had caused and the sounds of sirens.

She shook her head.

"you shouldn't have to. I'm not worth it"

And she truly believe she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Jared did not reply but opened up the throttle and pushing the bike to go faster. He took his one had off the handle bar for the briefest second and wound it took Anna's hand in his pulling her closer to him and give her hand a reassuring squeeze before putting his hand back on the bike.

He hoped that would still her silly thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Ana could not believe that he would do this for her. He pulled her closer to him as he sped up the bike and she wrapped her other arm round his waist, holding it tighter now.
She had no clue where they were going. She had been going North to Forks when this had all begun and they were going in the opposite direction now.

What was he going o do now? Try and find another gang? Travel alone? Somehting else? She was scared to ask him. Incase he told her what was her worst fear. That he was talking the long way round back to Forks and dropping her of befpre leaving her.

She didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:38 pm

Jared rode without stopping until it was dusk, getting us much distance as possible between them and the mess at the campsite.

When the darkness began to creep across the sky Jared slowed down and pulled into the nearest motel.

Parking the bike in the small car park. It was small, neat and tidy. It would do.

He turned off the bike and climbed off.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:42 pm

Anna had been in a complete daze for most of the journey. The shock of what had happened creeping up on her.

She had not realised they had stopped until she saw Jared standing next to the bike looking at her.

"Oh" She took off her helmet and looked around her. They were not in Forks.

"Where are we?" She said as she climbed off the bike. Stretching out her muscles which were now feeling a bit better.
It was getting dark, they had obviously been riding for some time. And they were at a motel.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:55 pm

"At a motel not far off the highway. I know we are in the opposite direction to Forks but it was more important to get away than to head the right way. We will start making our way to Forks tomorrow."

He grabbed there bags and headed for the small lobby,

"Are you coming or are you staying on the bike all night?? People might notice." walking through the door and heading to the desk.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Anna climbed off the bike walking silently into the motel behind Jared. So he would be taking her home tomorrow. That was it. It was over.

She looked around the motel reception. It was small but clean and tidy, mostly creams and brown. Kind of homely and comforting. And it seemed quite empty from the smell of only a few humans and apparently a dog. But an actual dog, the kind that barked not spoke.

She sat down on the small sofa as JAred sorted out checking in.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Jared walked over to the middle age man and smiled. "We would like a room for the night please. Twin beds en suite please."

He paid cash and took the room key and picked up the bags.

"Come on Anna, letgs go freshen up.."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Anna followed Jared to the twin room he booked for them. Looking aorund as he unlocked the door and held it open for her.

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 R1big

It was a decent sized room with 2 beds, a small sofa and single chair and a tv. The ensuite was just off to the side of the door.

As AJred threw their bags on one of the beds she went into the bathroom, living it in darkness and turning on the cold tap. She found some complientary toiletires and squeezed some buble bath out the tube.

As she waited for her bath to run she sat down on the sofa, curling her legs under herself and resing her head on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Jared sat down on the end of the bed, then laydown looking up at ceiling.

"Anna are you hungry?" he couldn't remember the last time she had fed and he didn't want her to go hungry and the journey back to Forks would take a few days and he needed to know when she needed to feed so that he could accommodate for it.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Anna had not even thought about feeding, but as soon as he mentioned it her throat started burning. The last time she had fed had been about at the old campsite.
"I will need to hunt tonight. It will keep me going for a few days. i will go after my bath. What about you?"

she stood up and went to check on her bath, she could hear him over the running water.

The bath was full so she turned the tap off and stripped off, stepping into the icy water and sighing. she klay down and rested her head back. Smoothing the water over her skin.
She had not had a proper bath in age. She was definately more of a bath person that a shower one.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jones

Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Jared pushed himself further up the bed and sat up so that his back rested against the headboard, his long legs stretched in front of him.

"I am fine I fed last night," he knew that the idea would not please her but he had been hungry. The turmoil of the last few days making his thirst grow and he had quench it.

"When your done I will come with you."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Anna did not want to hear that so she lay right back, putting her head under the water, sending water splashing over the edge. She tried to block out the thought of Jared feeding off a human. But she knew it was a part of who he was. And would take itme to change, time that she did not have with him to help him do it.

Shen she came back up she was composed enough to respond.

"you don't have to come if you don't want to. I can't do that much damage with just a heard of deer."

She grabbed the minitaure bottle of shampopo and rubbed it into her hair. Grabbing the shower head and rinsing it out.

She took the bottle of showergel and tipped some onto her hand, sticking her leg straight up into the air and massaging it in, pushing it down on her muscles, as hard as she oculd to tease out the knots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next