Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Full House - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Full House - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Full House - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Full House - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Full House - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Full House - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Full House - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Full House - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Full House - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Full House

Go down 
+6
Esme Cullen
Bella Cullen
Carlisle Cullen
Alice Cullen
Jazzie
Leah Clearwater
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

Full House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:17 am

Eva walked up the bedroom where Jasper and Alice had taken Anna and slipped into the door quietly.
"How's she doing?" the girl whispered quietly. She walked over to get a closer look at Anna, and what she saw made her let out a sigh of relief. "Oh good. It looks like she's transforming."
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:21 am

Edward was pulled toward the cries for help...but his daughter was also calling ot him. His heart kirked, leaping in his chest. At least Bella had her.
At the same time, Edward sniffed the foul air. Jacob. As if things could nto get worse...but Jake may be able to help.
Edward ran toward Nessie, his first priority and gently lifted her up from bella's arms. "It's alright sweetheart no one will hurt you. We will take care of everything."
As he held his babygirl, he turned his head and said "Jake. Come in."
He lowered his eyes to Bella and trie dto remain calm. He needed to pacify his daughter yet Anna needed aid. Wouldn't Carlisle help her?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:40 am

After getting Jasper out of the room, Alice stood quickly, rushing to the bathroom for a wet, cool washcloth, rushing back to Anna. She laid the cool rag on her forehead, hoping it would ease her at least a little. She patted her hand gingerly, "It'll be okay, Anna. The pain will go ahead," she whispered, even though she knew Anna couldn't hear her. She looked to Eva questioning. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:44 am

"My name's Eva," she said, going over to Anna's bed to readjust a pillow that seemed to be adding to the girl's discomfort. "I just got here yesterday when I smelled shifters and vampires. I was worried about a fight, and I saw Anna fighting Jacob. Then I met Jasper and Carlisle, and I ended up helping get rid of Serena." She gave Alice an apologetic look in case the small girl was upset at her for coming into everything so suddenly as Rosalie and Bella were and added, "I didn't mean to get so caught up in everything, but it just happened."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:18 am

Alice looked her up and down, and even though she wasn't one to be rude, she couldn't bring herself to be polite - just civil. "Yes, you are quite caught up, aren't you?" she said. "Is Serena the vampire that attacked Anna?" She looked down at the white haired girl and brought a gentle hand to move the hair from Anna's face. "Thank you for helping. She's obviously special to Jasper and it would be upsetting to see him distraught over her."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:20 am

"Did he tell you the real reason why?" Eva asked curiously. "I'm guessing that you already know that he doesn't really want her physically." She didn't know what Alice's problem with her was, but she had a feeling that she'd figure it out one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:22 am

Annas heart thummped faster than she evr thought physically possible. it was as though it was protesting at the onslaught the venom was giving it. For every beat it took she could hear a scream in her head, and growling, she was convinced she could hear her other self inside her head howling and growling in agony at the pain.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 am

Eva picked up the wet washcloth again to cool Anna off, waiting for Alice's answer she did so. Probably, the other woman wouldn't open up to her or admit that there was something about her husband that Eva knew that she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:28 am

Alice stiffened visibly and shook her head. "No," she said softly, "but he will." At the mention of Jasper's seeming attraction to Anna, Alice glared at Eva. "Yes, I know that. Thank you." She looked back to Anna as Eva stepped close to cool Anna off, and tensed again at her close proximity. Alice let out a soft breath before pressing a gentle hand to her neck - still warm, not definitely as warm as she should be.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:30 am

"You're cooling down, Anna," Eva whispered encouragingly. "That means this won't last too much longer." Once she was done, Eva backed up and looked at Alice, deciding to give her space.
"I'm not planning to kill you all, I swear," she said.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:34 am

Anna\suddenly noticed a change.
The pain was dying down, her heart felt like one continuous beat, and the fire was turning into ice, freezing ice. "so cold"
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:35 am

Edward was tuning into Eva and Alice converse upstairs.
As he cradled Renesmee, he stood close to Bella.
This was the initial reason he had came to protect Nessie. Edward wasn't sure what would happen with Anna, it was a volitle case.
"What would you like to do, Nessie?" Edward murmured to her.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:36 am

"That's good, Anna. That's good," I said, removing the washcloth. "That means it's almost done, and then you can go to sleep and get over the pain, and then you can wake up, completely pain free." She decided it would make more sense to leave off the part about what she would become.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:39 am

Alice scoffed lightly. "No offense, but you're outnumbered," Alice said before looking up to Eva. She stared at her for a moment, showing her how serious her next words were going to be. "Family is everything to us. I would do anything to keep my family safe. If I thought you could harm my family, I'd kill you myself."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:45 am

"I've realized that, Alice," Eva said, shrugging. "I just wanted to see if that was what was bothering you about me or if it was something else." She took the washcloth to wring it out in the bathroom and re-wet it with hot water. Likely, Anna would need to get used to the cold a little more before she went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:46 am

Renesmee looked up at her father with loving eyes. She could hear what was going on upstairs as well as he could, they were not exactly talking quietly. "Is Anna going to be ok daddy?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:53 am

"No, what's bothering me about you is that you have seemed to come out of nowhere, yet know so much about us. It makes me uneasy. What does anyone really know about you?" She stood from her spot and turned to Eva. "I'll be back in a moment."

She left the room, quickly grabbing a change of clothes from her own closet - Anna would need clothes when she was awake. She entered Edward's old room once again, clothes in her arms as she hummed quietly. "I have clothes for you, Anna. You'll look lovely," she said absently.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:55 am

"I really don't know all that much about you," Eva said honestly. "She will look pretty in that, by the way." After a pause, she asked, "Why do you think that I know too much about you?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:56 am

Anna started to feel relief at the ice enveloping her. it was a quiet relief after the pain of the fire. But her heart hurt. The thrummin making her chest ache. But then,
nothing
the thurmming stopped, it had given up, her heart took one more shuddering beat. then it was over. The pain, the fire, the thudding all disappeared. There was nothing. Just sleep.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:58 am

OOC - i apologise to anyone who thinks that was too quick but i was not about to sit here for a weak posting baout her screaming in agony. Its depressing. Anna is a shifter so she is special - she changes quicker lol
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:59 am

OOC: That's an excuse that works for me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:00 am

Alice shrugged. "You seem like you ask a lot of questions. Answers are information." She smiled lightly and nodded, "Yes, she will. The dark blue will look lovely with her hair."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:02 am

"It's a very unusual color, isn't it?" Eva asked. "It's even blonder than Jasper's or Rosalie's." So, Alice was annoyed at her for being nosy? Was that really all that it was? Surely Alice couldn't fault her for wanting to know as much as possible about vampires with whom she was sharing her territory. "Anyway, on the question thing, you can ask questions of me too if you're so worried about not knowing anything about me."
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:09 am

"Nessie, why don't you sit here with mama?" He kissed both of her plump cheeks then sat her down in Bella's lap. He touched his wife's chin, cradling it.
"I'll talk to Alice for a moment."
Edward entered the bedroom where Eva and Alice were tending to Anna.
He smirked furtively at Alice and made eye contact with Eva. "Would I be of any assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:11 am

"Actually, things are settling down finally. She just fell asleep," Eva said, giving Edward a tentative smile. "How are you all doing downstairs? Is Jasper okay?" She was mostly trying to be polite with her question, though she was very worried about Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full House
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next