Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Embry's House EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Embry's House EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Embry's House EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Embry's House EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Embry's House EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Embry's House EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Embry's House EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Embry's House EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Embry's House EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Embry's House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:17 am

Embry and Tanya finally reached the small but still fairly new house that he'd bought just five months ago. As they approached it, he briefly considered that while it wasn't the Cullen mansion, it didn't look half-bad.

He was more focused on Tanya though and keeping her comfortable and calm. He knew that she'd taken a big risk doing that, and as he felt slight tremors going up her body, he pulled her closer to him and rubbed her arm.

"It's going to be fine," he whispered. "Paul is really curious to meet, and he'll be polite. He's more open to the idea of liking a vampire than he used to be, and you'll definitely win him over, as sweet as you are."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:22 am

Tanya smiled, nervously twirling a strand of her hair round her finger. "I am sure it will be fine... I think."

Tanya wrapped her arm round his waist and looking at the small modern house. "It's very nice Embry"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:27 am

Embry wrapped another arm around her waist and pulled her closer, protectively, to him. He was just hoping that none of the guys had come over and made a mess somehow. They all had a habit of dropping by each other's houses sometimes to get stuff that they needed, and sometimes, somebody left a mess. Embry always tried not to, but sometimes, mud got tracked in or something got broken or...

God, I have to stop worrying, he thought. She loves me, and she won't leave me for this, and I'll learn to clean up more for her.

"Thanks," he said, kissing the top of her head and leading her up to the door. He couldn't smell Paul inside. Not yet at least.
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:27 am

Paul runs through the woods until he reaches the house of Embry Call. He could smell the leech with him. He phases back into his human form, slipping on his shorts. He walks towards the dwelling, keeping his guard up, just in case. Paul had done his best to convince Embry that he would be good, but if she did something to make him angry, it was on.

Paul also made a promise to Rachel..

He couldn't break the promise he had given to her. It would just eat him up in side. The man shook away his worries, remebering the woman he loved.

His eyes spotted them, entering them. Their was Embry, who was smaller then him in both height and muscles, and then their was a beautiful strawberry blonde. His Tanya. Paul grew tense, how could Embry believe he imprinted on that? A bloodsucker? He let himself inside right behind them..

He approached the couple,"Embry," he greets extending his arm out to his former pack brother, "So this is your," Paul fought back the urge to say leech. A car wash and wax was on the line, "lady?"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:34 am

Embry heard what he had meant to say, and he only held back his temper because Tanya was there and because he knew that Paul only got worse if someone fought with him.

Besides, he did restrain himself this time, Embry thought.

"Yeah, this is Tanya," he said, indicating her with one hand. "Tanya, this is Paul."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:41 am

Tanya smiled at tall young man in front of her, she held out her small slim hand,

"Nice to meet you Paul, it's is nice to meet some Embry's wolf brothers." She held her hand out ready for him to take, hoping that he would.... while standing a step closer to Embry, her other hand squeezing his.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:44 am

Embry squeezed Tanya's hand back encouragingly and took a step closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and rested his head protectively on her shoulder.

Then he asked, "So, Paul, has anything big happened today?"

He was guessing that nothing had or else someone would have called him, and he'd have had to figure out a way to leave work.
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:48 am

He stiffened, he wa. Born to kill these monsters, not socialize, but for Embry he took her hand, "Its a pleasure to meet the woman that our dear cub scout has imprinted on. And can't you see I'm trying to talk to your lady here. Geez have some manners," Paul replies, teasing Embry, with bright eyes.

Tanya, he had to admit, was quite stunning, like all vamps. However he found himself comparing her to his Rachel and came to the conclusion that his girl was better. First off, because her, heart was beating..
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:53 am

Tanya looked at him her smile frozen, imprint?? Embry hadn't mentioned anything about that.

She looked up at Embry her eyes wide and questioning "Embry??" she didn't want to start a augmente in front of his friend but she needed to know if what he has said was wry and why had he not told her.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:57 am

Embry froze too. Shit, he'd forgotten to add that to his declaration of love. It had just seemed less important than his actual feelings. Whatever caused them, he knew what they were.

"That's....why I think that I was drawn to you so quickly," he explained. "I didn't say it last night because...because I didn't think that it was as important as the fact that I loved you, but these guys needed more convincing about...my reasons for my feelings."
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:06 am

Paul wanted to laugh, to fall on the floor rolling. He still didn't believe Tanya was Embry's imprint, but he just played it cool, "Sorry if I said something I wasn't, but thats how it works on the Res. Its a wolf thing. So where are you living with the..um Cullens?" he asks almost saying bloodsucker this time. Damn he needed to watch it.

He felt as though time was going by so slowly while awaiting her response..
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:13 am

Tanya tore her eyes away from Embry and looked at Paul. She would talk with Embry later but she wasn't going to give this.... arrogant wolf anything more to dangle over Embry.

"Yes I am staying with the......um Cullens. " Letting him know she knew exactly what he was thinking. She flashed him a smile, " But since I have arrived I have hardly spent anytime there." Squeezing Embrys hand and stoking his knuckles, letting him know where she had been and nothing he said was going to get to her. Tanya was firmly on Embry's side and she wasn't leaving.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:19 am

Embry was nervous, and his blood was pounding hard in his veins as he waited for Tanya's reaction. She nothing about him, but she did reply to Paul's question. Her was voice was level and bright, as it always was, and she was holding her own against his packmate.

But I knew that she wouldn't let him get to her, he thought, his lips twitching slightly into a smile. Then he felt his stroke his hand, and he sighed in relief. She wasn't going to leave him over this, and she still loved him. At worse, she was just frustrated, and they would definitely have to have a talk about it later.
Back to top Go down
Paul Emphiram

Paul Emphiram

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:23 am

He flashes her a smirk, glad she knew exactly where he was coming from. Good.. he thought, "Well I have a very important date. So if you don't mind I'm heading out. It was nice meeting you, be careful with Embry. He's my favorite cub scout.."

Paul hoped she knew exactly what he meant. Which was; if you hurt him I'll hurt you down and kill you. He nodded to both of them before heading towards the woods. He slipped off his pants and phased..
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:42 am

Embry watched Paul and let out the breath he'd been holding once his packmate was out of sight. He'd grown to like Paul over the years, especially since Paul had mellowed after imprinting on Rachel, but he could be rude and arrogant, especially to vampires. Embry was just relieved that he hadn't tried to start a fight or been exceptionally rude.

He turned to Tanya and said, "So...what did you think of Paul? I know he's definitely an acquired taste."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:51 am

Tanya looked up at him stepping away, "Yes a acquired taste...." she turned to face the house.

"So am I allowed to see inside of it or I am I suppose to stay outside??"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:54 am

"Yeah, you are. Paul just interrupted us before we could get to the door," Embry said, taking hold of her hand again so that he could lead her into the house. He paused in front of the door just so that he could unlock it.

"Well, it's not much, but here it is," he said once he had the front door open and once they'd walked into the foyer.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:08 am

Tanya smiled looking round the small foyer, it wasn't huge but then again he was a single man how much space did he need? Also less to keep tidy, she chuckled slightly at her thoughts.

"It is perfect;" and it was. It was Embry's and that made it the best place as he was here.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:18 am

Embry smiled at her compliment and turned back to her. He leaned down and kissed her lightly. It wasn't often that he could resist kissing her soft lips.

"And why's it perfect?" he asked, raising her arm above her head and twirling her into his arms playfully. He was so happy to have her here, a part of his world now, and to have her love.

And I'm even happier to love her, he thought as he wrapped his arms around her waist again.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Tanya smiled and let out a light musical laugh as Embry twirled her round, coming back to the warm embrace of his arms.

" It's perfect because this is where live. Anywhere you are is perfect." leaning up and kissing him softly on the lips.

"Now about this imprint...." her tone now more serious and her face with a slight a frown on her brow. A small smile on her lips so that Embry knew that she wanted to talk but not fight.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Embry sighed and said, "Yeah, about that." A small smile tugged at his lips too, and he was glad that she wasn't going to fight. She was pretty easy-going, a lot more so than most of the girls he'd met.

"When I first saw you and started to feel like I'd imprinted, I'll admit that I tried to deny it. I was afraid that because you were a vampire and I was a shifter, you would never accept anything from me. Then, when we started to...get along really well...I was afraid that I'd scare you away if I told you that I'd realized that you the one who was absolutely meant for me when I first saw you. Then when you said that you loved me, I was so happy that I just told you that I was feeling the same. What I was feeling too....I didn't feel like it was fair to just justify it by using some supernatural excuse. I knew that there was more to what I felt and why I'd started to love you and that the imprint had just drawn me to you so that I'd get to know you enough to fall in love."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Tanya stood and listened as Embry spoke, when Paul had let slip about the imprint she quickly squashed a flicker of anger. Not wanting to rise to bait that the wolf was clearly dangling but she was confused and annoyed but that melted as as Embry spoke.

The way that he felt about her so clear in his voice, in his eyes, he loved and she didn't care how or why it happened just that had.

Tanya smiled, a full proper smile, "Embry all that matters is that it brought you to me......." leaning up and wrapping her arms round his waist her lips pressed to his.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Her smile was always dazzling, and it appeared even more dazzling to him now that she wasn't angry at him about his concealment. She understood, and she was happy.

"Then I'm happy," he said, wrapping his arms around her too and pressing his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Tanya sighed and relaxed into his arms, tracing her tongue along his before stepping back and smiling coyly,

"Are you going to show me more of the house than the foyer?" she teased
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:46 pm

He laughed and leaned down to give her another light kiss on the lips.

"I am," he said, grinning and rubbing her back. "You just keep getting me so distracted that I keep forgetting that I'm supposed to be showing you something." He kissed her again. "You're very hard to resist and and even harder to pull away from, my love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Embry's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House Empty

Back to top Go down

Embry's House
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next