Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Full House

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:08 am

Alice nodded with a smile, "Yes it is." Making sure her clothes was in place, she turned to Eva. "I'm going to get her some blood. She'll need to feed and I don't think it's something we should handle on our own."

With that, she quickly made her way to the kitchen, to the spare icebox in the corner. Opening it, she grabbed one of the many bags, moving quickly to a cupboard for a cup. She bit into the bag, puncturing it before pouring the blood into the cup. Disposing properly of the bag, she flew back up the stairs. "Has she woken up yet?" she asked Eva, moving towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:14 am

Anna very slowly and tentatively opened her eyes. Everything was so clear and bright, as if she had never been able to see anything, this could have been the first time she had ever used these eyes. She could see every crack in the wallls, every fleck of dust, every slight chnge in colour.
Then her eyes drifted to the 2 sets of eyes resting on her look expectantly at her.
She leapt out of bed and before she knew it she was crouched in the corner growling, ready to pounce should they step too close. She could barely even remember moving to the corner, it was as though her body ahd responded before her mind had even registered that was what she wanted it to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:23 am

Eva nodded at Alice as she came in the room, and the Costa Rican woman gestured to Alice to put the blood down in case Anna lost control at the scent and pounced.
"Hello, Anna, if you don't remember us because you didn't see us much, I'm Eva, and that's Alice. She's Jasper's mate. You remember Jasper, right?" Of course she did. She'd even called out for him in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:24 am

Alice smiled, even as Anna crouched. "Silly Anna, we're not going to hurt you. I know things look a little different, but you're okay," she reassured. "I'm going to come closer. I'm sure you're throat is burning," she held up the cup in her hands, "this will help. I promise."

After a brief moment, knowing Anna wouldn't try to attack, she stepped closer, kneeling down in front of her, offering her the cup of blood. "Drink."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:28 am

Eva watched the two vampires interact, her breath caught in her chest. She thought that this would go well. Anna didn't seem to mind her or Alice much, which was good. She just looked scared by the knowledge of what she'd become, which wasn't surprising.
Eva had thought that it was a lot to take when she found out what she'd become, and she hadn't even known for sure that vampires were real before she was turned. She'd just regarded them as a superstition that might actually be real. Then she'd awoken, and the most handsome, blond-haired, crimson-eyed American man she'd ever seen was talking to her in accented but exact Spanish, explaining to her what she'd become. She'd been too mesmerized by his eyes, beautiful though they were crimson, and by his mere present. His scent had overwhelmed her at first. Or at least it had until she'd smelled blood. Luckily for her, it had just been an animal passing by that time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:30 am

Anna flinched as she caught the smell of blood. It was sweet, metallic and was making her throat burn if the little pixie girl Alice had not handed her the cup she probably would have broken her arm of to get at it. She literally threw the blood down her throat, she could not quench her thirst enough, it still burned, but not quite a fiercly.
At the mention of the name Jasper Anna flinched. It sounded fmailiar but she did not know where from. She couldnt remember anything, not a thing, an dthat made her very very nervous. SHe started shaking and looking for a way to escape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:36 am

Eva saw how tense Anna look, and she rushed toward her to help settle her down.
"Calm down, Anna, we won't hurt you," she said, patting her arm gently. "Don't you remember us?" She looked over at Alice for help.

Last edited by Eva Evita on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:50 am

"Shhh," Alice cooed, stepping closer to pet her hair. "You're okay," she smiled. "C'mon, stand up." She stood slowly, pulling Anna up as well, leading her to the bed and sitting her down before walking across the room, motioning Eva to come over. When she did, she looked to Anna as she spoke. "She doesn't remember anything.."

Last edited by Alice Cullen. on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:52 am

"I was afraid of that," Eva whispered, going to help Anna. Hopefully, if they talked to her enough and gave her enough guidance, it would help. "Do you think that it's because what happened to her before her transformation was so terrible?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:56 am

Alice nodded. "It's possible.. she seemed to have some shred of memory of Jasper. But, I'm not sure if she fully does. I only saw her for a moment, so I'm not surprise she doesn't remember me." She looked to Anna again, "Everything is different for her because she was a shifter. We all used to be human."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:00 am

"That's a good point. She didn't see much of us," Eva said, "and she did definitely call out for Jasper in her sleep, and she definitely reacted to his name." Eva knew that that might be all that Anna remembered. She didn't even seem to remember her name, given her delayed and confused reaction every time the other two vampires addressed her. Still, Eva asked Alice, "Do you think that showing her to Jasper will help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:14 am

Alice nodded once more. "Yes, I think Jasper will be a lot of help." Alice sat gingerly beside Anna, and laid a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Eva, can you get Edward, please? Maybe he can shed some light for us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:16 am

"Yes, he probably can," Eva agreed. Only a mind-reader could really figure this out properly after all. Right?
She got to her feet and raced down the stairs, going to find Edward in the kitchen.
"Edward, Anna is awake, and she's drunk some blood, so she's fine in that way," Eva began, "but she doesn't seem to remember anything either, and we were hoping that you would be able to help us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:24 am

Edward was standing with his palm resting on Bella's back.
He turned to Eva's voice and nodded curtly. If he owuld be invading Anna's mind, it didn't matter... it came natural.
"Of course." Edward rubbed his wife's back then followed Eva up to Anna and Alice.
Then he stood by Anna's side. "Hello. I'm Edward CUllen. Do you remember me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:29 am

Eva stood back in the corner of the room and decided to wait to see what Edward could do before she went to Jasper. She knew that he was excited about his sudden ruin with his sister, and she didn't want to put such a fog over it just yet, at least not until she had more information about what was wrong with Anna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Anna growled vicously at the new strange man as she crouched on the bed ready to pounce...... she didnt like them all sitting so close... she looked around tryiing to find the nearest exit.... the window!!!!!! She made a beeline for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Alice jumped in front of the window, stopping her. "Anna, stop it!" she scolded gently. She grabbed her by the shoulders and made her sit on the bed again. "I'm going to get Jasper, okay? Please stay." She stood and looked to Edward, "Make sure stays here."

Then, she bolted for the door, heading straight for their bedroom. She was relieved to find Jasper. "Jasper, Anna needs you, come, please," she said, taking his hand to lead him to Edward's bedroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Esme stepped out of the room, she could take it no longer. She had thought that perhaps her mate had needed some time to himself, yet he was still not back. Something was not right.

She excused herself as she exited, Jasper would be able to help Anna calm down. Right now, all she cared about was Carlisle. And there was only one thing that she could do.

Go look for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Jasper followed getting a grip on his emotions. Anna needed him, he had spent ages learning how to push any human emotion he might have to the back and he needed that right now. Then he would be able to help Anna if needed.

When he entered the room Anna was sat on the bed. Jasper sighed with relief, she was all right. At first he could not see Annas face properly, it was hiding behind her hair as she starred at the floor. "Anna" Jasper whispered his voice filled with concern. At the sound of his voice she looked up.

Two eyes starred at him, one a piercing blue and the other blood red, they looked at him but no flicker of happiness or relief to see him. "O' Anna what has happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Anna looked up as the voice form inside her head spoke to her, she thought she was going crazy. Then she saw him. "Jasper" she whispered. Her voice unsteady but still sounding light and musical. It sounded wrong to her. Like it was not her own voice.
He looked familiar but did not know why. Like a past memory that had gone blurry.
Her throat still burned as she craved more of the blood that she had got the taste of a few minutes perviously. It was trying to over ride her other emotios. But something was trying to rein it in. Some smeblence of control, like another past memory or experience telling her that she knew better.
SHe curled her legs and held them to her chest growling still afraid of not knowing but more afraid of knowing.
Tears should be streaming down her cheeks, but there were none to cry. She reached inside her to feel for her heart, it did not beat. She tried to find some warmth, some comfort, there was none. Just cold. Her entire being was lost. But she did not know who or what that being had been. Or who or what she was now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:01 pm

With a soft kiss on Jasper's cheek, Alice left him with Anna, knowing her presence it the room could possibly do more harm than good. But as she closed the door behind her, a vision came barreling into her head and she was immediately worried at what she saw. Carlisle, visibly upset and shaken up. And just as suddenly it was gone. She covered her mouth worriedly before moving quickly down the stairs. "Esme!" she called, and when she found her, she clutched her hands worriedly. "It's Carlisle, he's gone mad. He needs you. I will stay with Nessie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Jasper approached slowly, he did not want to scare her and sent out waves of calm to helps ease Anna's worry.

He bent down onto his knees so that he could look into Anna's eyes. "Don't be afraid Anna. You are safe. You are with family and I will never let anything hurt you again. I promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Anna suddenly felt waves of calm floating down upon her. It was as though they were coming from jasper, like he was calming her soul.
2I dont know, im confused, hungry, whats happening? Whats happened? Who? Who am i? Please?!!!!!" She couldnt get across what she was trying to say. there were so many things in her head all at the same time, so much to process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Jasper touched her hand slowly with great care not to scare her.

"You are Anna. We have not known each other long but you found me. I'm your brother and never want us to be torn apart again. I'm so sorry...."

Jasper searched her eyes willing her to remember, to know she was safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Anna could see images in front of her eyes. sitting on a wooden bed curled in jaspers arms in front of a roaring fire, then it moved to her sick, plae and cold, then her going to sleep in her arms, then her recently, laughing on a bed with him, remembering the past.
"Jasper....whats happened to me? I am sooo cold......please, i need .....what do i need.....oh god!!!! Realisation suddenly dawned on her and everything came fooding back. She started shacking, anger, fear, cravings everything came flooding back and the memory of the pain and her face, Serenas face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full House   

Back to top Go down

Full House
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next