Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Full House

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Anna smiled down at Doctor Cullen "yes, much better thankyou Dr Cullen. But i still seem to be having some problems with my leg, i think the wound might have healed over the infection when i changed, it is itchy and keeps burning."
She hobbled slowly down the staris and stood in front of the good Doctor. He was taller than her and so she had to look up to him. "ummmm. by the way.... did JAsper come and speak to you?" SHe was worried he might think they were both insane if he had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Jasper let out a slight laugh, then quietened himself quickly knowing it would only annoy Alice more.

"It's not what you think, darling." He paused wondering if he should tell her everything all at once. "Nothing happened."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:58 pm

At the sound of his laughter, she stood, whirling around - her eyes pained, angry. "Why are you laughing, Jasper?" She hissed, throwing the pillow at him. "This isn't funny. This.." She paused and looked away before looking back to him. "It hurts." She glared when he said nothing happened. "Liar," she spat, "I can smell her all over you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:58 pm

"Come in." Carlisle said, opening his study door again. "Please excuse the mess, I've been a little busy." He smiled, pulling out his chair and indicating for her to sit down.

He knelt in front of her and raised her leg, running a cool finger gently across the inflamed skin. "I'll re-bandage it and give you some cream and antibiotics to take." He smiled as he put her foot back onto the floor.

"Now then," He siad, perching on the edge of his desk. "You and Jasper... Yes, he did come to see me last night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:01 pm

"I just held her Alice, like I would hold any member of this family." He knew he needed to tell her the rest, but he also knew it would likely and her over the edge. "And we kissed." He mumbled, barely audible, as he stared at the floor, waiting for her to fly at him, he tried sending calm emotions her way but it was almost like she was blocking it, blocking him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Anna sighed in relief as Dr Cullen ran his cold finger over her burning scar. "Thankyou, i appreaciate the assistance.2
She groaned and her cheeks flushed with embaressment when he told her that JAsper had been to see him "oh..."
She turned her head away waiting for him to tell her that they were obviously crazy and it was some sort of psychotic episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:07 pm

She stopped, looking at her, her eyes softening slightly. "That's all?" But as he continued, her eyes darkened with rage. He had said it so low, she wouldn't have heard it had she been human. Suddenly she found herself jumping over the bed, shoving him back. "How could have stood there and say nothing happened when you kissed her?! You..you kissed her." She shook her head, and stepped away, slinking down on the side of the bed. "Well, you have her now," she choked out, "I won't stand in your way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:09 pm

"So... I have been reading all night and I have to say there is little knowledge of it, only legends and myths really." He said, smiling slightly. "Any documented cases were deemed... Lunatics."

He waited until she had turned back to look at him.

"I, on the other hand believe that Eva is right... I believe you hold the reincarnated spirit of Jasper's sister, within you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Bella looked down and played with her wedding ring for a moment before making eye contact with her mother in law again.
" I know, and I really do. I guess its just a lot to take. I feel so protective over Renesmee, and that... Eva, even though she is like us. The questions are making me uneasy. I feel it in Edward too. I feel like, with new people, there is an unspoken danger. Does that make sense?" she whispered, embarrassed to be pouring her heart out to someone other than her mate. But being a mother, she knew that better than anyone, Esme would be able to see it her way.

Esme nodded, taking Bella's hand in hers. "Its only natural, what you are feeling. I feel it too." she confided.

Bella allowed herself to smile a little.

"As for Anna - I like her. The way she stood up to Jacob was amusing. I think he felt like a tiny pup after he scurried away with his tail between his legs" Bella laughed a little.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Anna grimaced when he said the word "lunatics" she had been waiting for it expectantly. But then she looked up shocked when he said the next part 2you mean,you actually believe us? You actualkly believe that i am her, i am Rachael?" relief swept through her, she was beginning to think she was crazy herself and that her past had finally broken her. But here was a well respected man, saying she was not crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:13 pm

"No, Alice." He said, stepping closer, kneeling down and pulling her into his arms, he held her close, knowing he was stronger and that she couldn't get away. "You have no idea how wrong it would be for me to love Anna on that way..." He said, with a slight shudder. "I'm truly sorry for the way I behaved but my emotions were... Conflicted."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:19 pm

She tried to yank herself out of his arms, but she couldn't. She grasped hardfuls of his shirt, digging her head into his hard chest. "That's why you don't love her," she choked out, "because it would be wrong." She struggled in his grip, closing her pained eyes tightly. "I thought what we had was so strong..and at the sight of one beautiful woman, you caved." She looked up to him fearfully. "I thought..I thought we were meant for each other..now I'm starting to think I was just the messenger..to bring you to.. her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:21 pm

"Not completely Rachael," He clarified. "I believe that you have a part of Rachael inside of you, her conscience maybe and her memories, for sure."

He moved himself off of the desk, collecting his bag and kneeling in front of Anna again, he could see her desperate to scratch at her leg and so with his left hand he wrapped it around the wound, cooling it, while he pulled out a cream and handed it to her.

"Put this on once a day and change the dressing, I'll give you some more in a moment and take the antibiotics three times a day with food." He smiled. taking the cream back and squeezing it onto her leg, before he bandaged it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:25 pm

He paused as he thought about what she had just said. Had she brought him to Anna? To Rachael?

"No, Alice." He said, holding her closer to him, kissing the top of her head. "We are strong, we are meant to be together. I love you more than I ever thought possible. When I was turned I didn't think I could have a normal life anymore, I believe that I was just a killing machine, but then I found you and you changed me, you made me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Anna itched her leg some more while the doctor got some cream out of his bag until he moved her hand away and wrapped her leg with his cool hand.
"you must hate me for causing chaos for you family, i ahve only been here one night. Thye must all hate me." She felt her eyes brimming with tears of saddness, she had hoped she would find friends and safety here and all she has bought is conflict and heart ache, it wa slike she was cursed. Maybe her soul should have died with Rachael.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:31 pm

"No-body hates you Anna." Carlisle said, finishing up with the dressing and pulling her into his arms, her tears leaked out onto his shirt, a weird sensation for him as none of his family could cry.

"I think Alice may be a little miffed." This was an understatement but Carlisle knew his daughter would eventually come around, she had a good soul. "Once Jasper has clarified everything then it will all be fine and the rest of the family are just concerned, we've had a rough couple of years and it puts us all on edge when one of our own is having difficulties."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Anna felt incerdibly guilty. She knew what it was like to have had a bad time, understatement of the year really. And she did not want to bring anymroe heartache to the family. She made a decision. "ummmm, i just need to get some air, if thats ok, bit of a human thing, or semi-human anyway" she tried to crack a smile, hoping to make it look as though she was feeling better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:38 pm

He considered her carefully for a moment, not quite believing her, but he nodded anyway, helping her to her feet.

"I'll cook you up something for when you get back." He smiled, waiting until she had properly put weight on her leg before letting go of her arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Anna thanked doctor cullen then made her way outside. The morning breeze touching her face. it was getting very cloudy and was obviously going to rain heavily veyr son, she could smell in and feel it in the air.
She quickly pulled her clothes off and searched for whatever energy she may have gained from her short sleep earlier and tugged at it before transforming into her panther. She turned back to look at the house, sad to be leaving it and her new found brother. it hurt her heart to leave him but he had a good life here and he was happy, at least before she came along. So it was better for her to go.
She knew she didnt have long before her energy gave way and she would have to chnage so she ran into the woods. Not looking back. The trees and branches scratched at her skin as she ran. Huge tears falling down her furry face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Alice had fallen silent in his arms and stopped struggling against him, if she had been human he would have thought she'd worn herself out and fallen asleep, he inhaled deeply, filling his mind with her scent, but he also noticed that Anna's was fading, he guessed that she had gone to feed, she wouldn't be leaving him, would she? Not when they'd just found each other, surely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Carlisle stood at the kitchen window, Esme and Bella were still cleaning and talking behind him, he watched as Anna transformed and bolted into the woods.

He was afraid that she would do this, and her decision would be a disastrous one for his family, Jasper would feel like he had lost his sister all over again and Renesmee would be distraught. He himself liked having her around, she already felt like one of the family, one of his children.

He considered going up to tel Jasper that she had left but decided against it, he was trying to work things out with Alice and him dashing off to bring back Anna would hardly help his case, he also knew he didn't have much time before Anna got too far away, all he could hope was that her strength to transform wouldn't last and she'd end up walking at a human pace, otherwise he would be tracking her scent for days and more than likely half way across the country.

He grabbed some of Esme's clothes out of the tumble dryer, shrugging his shoulders when she gave him a quizzical look and left the house, running at full speed into the forest.

OOC: Continued in the woods/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Esme wondered why Carlisle had suddenly grabbed her laundy and made off with it. She raised her eye brows at Bella who shrugged in return before folding up the dish cloth and placing it on the counter and lifting herself up to sit on one of the chrome bar stools.

Esme sat beside her and took her hand again. "Bella, please do try and relax. I promise things will all fall into place." she tried to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Bella exhalled and looked back up at Esme. "I'll try" she assured her, looking up and out of the window. "I guess I have my guard up a lot at the moment. I hate seing the people I love in pain. It isn't toomuch fun. Nessie is changing so much, everyday she is different. I'm scared of loosing her Esme" Bella told her.

Loosing Renesmee would be the single most worse thing. Bella had chosen this way of life. She had spent the best part of two years as a human with Edward, and it was pretty much given to her that she would never be a mother if she picked immortality. So when they conceiveid their little girl after they got married, Bella knew just how much of a precious gift they had been given.

Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Hearing her name being mentioned Renesmee left ehr father standing there satring aimlessly into space and crawled, still pretending to be a cat into the kitchen to play with her mother and Esme. She saw they ahd been doing washing up so she pulled up a stool and started to play with the soapy dishwater, pretending to wash up a cup that had alreayd been washed.
"im mummy now" she smiled at her nanna and mother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Bella laughed at her beautiful little girl and stroked her bronze curls gently. "You sure are sweetie" she said. "is daddy still in the other room baby?" she asked, wondering why Edward was still distant. He would have been able to read Esme's thoughts, so surely he would realise that there was no imminent danger with the new comers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full House   

Back to top Go down

Full House
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next