Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:35 am

Tanya smiled and shrugged, " I don't mind. I'm sure it's fine." Tapping her foot, waiting for Embry to move.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:40 am

Embry laughed again when he realized that Tanya was impatient, so he took her hand and led her off.

"Sorry that this date didn't last longer," he said. "It's hard to figure out what to do for a girl who's a vampire, especially since you've probably already done so much more than I have."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:43 am

Tanya smiled, "It 's fine Embry. I just want you to go about as normal, you know you didn't have to leave early for me, I would have been happy to dance. Also you should have drunk if that's what you do. Please just do what you do, I will follow."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:50 am

"But it's so awkward being drunk when you're around sober people," Embry said. with a grin as he put an arm around her, pulling her closer "Besides, I have more fun with you than I do with beer or anything else." He tucked her chin under his head. "Have I mentioned that I like the heels? They make it much easier for me to do this." He bent his head to hers and kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:55 am

Tanya held on to the front of his shirt, her mouth opening to explore him. Her tongue slipping inside his and stroked it slowly. She pulled away slightly short of breath.

"Yes the heels make me less of a shortie next to you. Now where is this car and where are we going."

If her heart still beat it would be pounding.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:57 am

Embry paused and looked around the street. Mentally, he was retracing his steps through the streets and alleys.

"This way," he said. His arm stayed around her as he led her onward.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:00 am

Tanya followed Embry, her long legs kept up with his pace easily. She smiled, the night was clear and she was having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:07 am

Embry checked over his shoulder every minute or so to make sure that Tanya was still with him. He still couldn't quite believe that she was following him and that she wanted him.

Yet that beautiful smile was still on her face, and it made his heart soar. She was having a good time, and it was with him. What more could he ask for right?
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:10 am

"Embry are we there yet? How far did you park the car?" she said smiling. Not that she cared, she would never tire but she was sure other girls in little heels would be complaining by now.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:15 am

"We're only a block away," Embry replied with a smile. He didn't have to worry about her getting tired or her feet hurting, no matter how high her heels were.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:18 am

Tanya smiled, "That's fine. It's not as if my legs are going to get tired," her thumb running over his knuckles.

"I can't wait to see your so called car. If it has 4 wheels and seats I'm happy, I don't get excited about cars like the Cullens do and you haven't told me what where doing."

She looked up at him her eyes twinkling, "Or are we just going to park somewhere to make out?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:09 am

"There is a pretty nice park around here actually," Embry said, laughing as he looked down at her. He squeezed her waist and pulled her tighter against him.

"You do seem to like natural settings," he added teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:37 am

Tanya sighed and nodded, " No I don't mind."

When they go to he parking lot she looked round, "Which one's yours," her voice strained, her foot tapping.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:00 am

"Impatient?" he teased, though his eyes were scanning the parking lot. They quickly spotted his old, beat-up but somehow-still-functioning jeep.

"It's that one," he said, pointing.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:14 am

Tanya looked at he old jeep, "It's rustic but it has a certain charm."

She walked over and opened the door, it wasn't locked. She guessed because there was little chance of anyone wanting to steal it. Tanya slid into the passenger seat, waiting for Embry to get in. Lying back into the seats stretching her longs legs out as far the car allowed.

She closer her eyes, waiting for Embry to join her.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Embry slid into the car after her, hovering over her and looking down at her. He didn't bother to conceal his feelings while her eyes were closed, and they moved over her body with such intense admiration that it might have scared her if she'd opened them.

He could feel her starting to get impatient, so he quickly leaned down and kissed her. He closed his eyes first so that she wouldn't see the emotions still reflected in them.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Tanya could sense that he was watching her and wasn't surprised when he bent down and kissed her.

She kissed him back, slowly her tongue teasing his lips, before pulling back and looking into his eyes. His eyes hard to read, as if he was trying to hide from him. She couldn't thing why, it was obvious what he wanted. What all men wanted.

"We better go Embry..." giving him a peck on the lips before turning to look our the window.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Embry pulled back, confused for a second, and then he climbed off of her and into the driver's seat.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Tanya smiled, " Where ever you want Embry. Just do what you would do with any girl on a date. "

Her hand reaching out and giving his hand a little squeeze. Now that she knew what he wanted, it would be easier. She could do sex, she was very good at that. Tanya sat straight holding his hand and twirling her hair round her finger. `
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:20 pm

But I don't want to just that, he thought, not saying anything aloud to her.

"How's the park sound?" he asked. It was actually really pretty, and she might enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Tanya smiled, "The park sounds lovely. I like a good swing." she winked and gave his hand a squeeze.

Yes, sex, she could defiantly do.

Tanya felt a fool for thinking it was anything else but then she was a vampire, he was a shifter what more could there ever be?? She was confused and she frowned, this was not something that happened to her often and rarely as far as men where concerned.

She shook her head, and smiled at Embry.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Embry laughed as he smiled over at her, squeezing her hand back.

"Well, then you're in luck because they have one there," he said. As he spoke, he wondered if vampires still played sometimes. It seemed Tanya might.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Tanya relaxed into the seat while he drove, the night lights whizzing past.

"Embry do you mind if I ask a question? It's a very personal one, so please feel free to say no or not answer."

She turned in her seat in and faced him. "Have you ever been in love? "
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:36 pm

"No...I don't mind if you ask that," he said slowly, his grip tightening on the wheel. He could feel his heart pounding hard, slamming against his ribcage, and he didn't know what to say. He couldn't lie--literally, couldn't lie--but he couldn't tell the truth either. "And...um...yeah, I have."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Tanya noticed that he held the wheel tighter, perhaps it had not ended well, a broken heart perhaps.

"What's it like? If you don't me asking." She was curious, lust she understood but love was not something she had ever come across. Even after centuries she doubted she had ever loved a man. She knew the love of family, friends but she knew it was different. She had has seen it with other vampires, was it the same with humans?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next