Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

Embry Call

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:27 am

Embry caught Tanya's eye to make sure that this wasn't what she wanted, and her expression made that clear. He knew that she could take care of herself, but she was also a lot stronger than those guys, and he was obligated to make sure that she didn't hurt them.

He threw a glare at one of the guys and then walked over. He stood still in front of them for a moment, giving the boys a chance to appreciate the fact that he was taller and more muscular than all of them, and then he turned to Tanya.

"Hey, Tanya, if you're done with these guys, do you want to go dance again?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:33 am

Tanya looked up at him and gave a relieved smile, taking his hand in hers. " I am most defiantly done here." Giving the group of boys a glowing glare, before slipping under his arm and smiling so that it touched her eyes with happiness.

"Embry I would love to dance" waiting for him to lead her away.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:35 am

Embry beamed at her and then leaned in to give her a quick, gentle kiss on the lips. He honestly wasn't doing it to be possessive. (He had no right to be possessive after all.) He was doing it so that the guys wouldn't start rudely groping her again.

"Then come with me," he said, sliding his hand into hers and leading her to another section of the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:41 am

Tanya gladly followed Embry to another part of the dance floor. Resting her head on his chest as they walked.

"Do you want another beer. I can see that yours is almost finished??" Turning towards the bar ready to get him another.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:45 am

"Nah, I'm good for now," Embry said, wrapping another arm around her waist. Right now, he wanted to get right back onto the dance floor with Tanya. The beer here was good, but if he got wasted tonight, it might affect his performance.

God, why does my mind have to go there? he wondered. God, if he kept going after Tanya like that, she might start thinking that he really only wanted sex.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:52 am

"Ok but if you change your mind..." her hips begin to gently sway to the music, looking up into his face smiling. She turned so that her back was flush with his chest, linking one arm round his neck. Swaying and slowly grinding her hips up and down, arching her back a little so her breast thrust forward and giving him a good view of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:00 am

Embry's eyes went over her cleavage, and his hard-on came right back as she pressed against his body and gave him a view of her breasts.

He moved his body in time with hers, and he placed a hand on her hip as he grinded slowly with her. She was so close to him that he could smell her scent stronger than he ever had, and he closed his eyes for a moment, inhaling. Then he placed his lips on her neck, kissing and sucking lightly at a faint mark he'd made earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:18 am

Tanya closed her eyes enjoying the feel of his hand on her hip, the way his hips grinded in time with hers. Her hand moving from his neck to weave her fingers in his hair. A slight moan escaped her lips as his lips came down on her neck, the feel of him sucking and kissing sent waves of pleasure through her body.

"Embry..." she looked up at him. Turning and pulling him to a dark corner before pulling him down and kissing him. Her lips opening her tongue slipping into his mouth. Pushing him him into the wall, as she hitched her one leg round his hips.

Pulling away smiling. "Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:30 am

Embry followed Tanya eagerly to the dark corner, and he kissed her back just as hungrily, his arms going around her waist. He pulled her body flush against his, and his tongue met hers and played with it.

Only when she pulled away did he pull away too, and when he leg hitched over his hip, he cupped her thigh in his hand.

"Thank you for what?" he asked softly. He needed to know what he had done to make her grateful.

OOC: Last post for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:02 am

" For being protective even thought I don't need it. For stepping in...." her lips grazing along his jaw, and in her mind thinking for being jealous.

Hands trailing up his back, stoking the back of his shoulders. Her mouth nibbling the corner of his mouth before her tongue slipped between his lips, sighing as she tasted his sweet warmth.

Pushing herself closer to him, her breast crushing his chest. Her crotch grinding to his groin with the music.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:07 pm

He had to stifle his lustful groan in her mouth, and he kissed harder, his tongue sliding over and then under hers. He ran his hands down her back, stroking her skin, and then up her front, trailing over her bare stomach and up to her breasts.

His hips were still moving against hers as he thought, Maybe it's good that she's thanking me for that.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Tanya broke the kiss and smiled, "These might be dark corners Embry but I don't think thy make us invisible."

Her hands came to the front and stoked his smooth bare chest. Bringing the one leg she had hitched to his hip down to the floor, her hips swaying to the music. Tanya kissed him on the cheek and her hips swayed as she shimmied down, leaving a trail of kisses down his chest as she grinded to the floor and back up.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 pm

He caught her by the shoulders and pulled her back up, his hand moving back up to her breasts as they kept grinding and dancing, moving down and up together.

"Does that bother you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Tanya shook her head, "No but there's also you to consider."

Her hands slipping in to his back pockets and swaying slowly to the music, putting her head on his shoulder. Slowing her grinding down to a more sensual sway.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Embry rested his head on top of hers and slid his hand down to cup her ass too. He decided that he might as well slow himself down. Public sex wasn't his thing, and he didn't want to make Tanya feel like a sex toy.

"Well, thanks for considering me," he said genuinely.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Tanya nodded, not moving from his embrace.

"Would you like another beer?? or go on to the main dance floor..... stay here." She wanted him to have a good time and wasn't sure how a evening like this went if you where with one person. Normally she would have picked up who she liked and left by now.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:04 pm

"Why would I want alcohol when I have you?" he asked quietly, his lips brushing against his ear. "But we should probably get away from here, or else we might end up in jail for the night or something for exposure."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Tanya nodded stepping out his embrace and taking his hand in hers, leading him out the club.

Ignoring the wolf whistles and rude comments from drunk men out the club, she turned and smiled, "Where to now."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:01 am

"I don't know," Embry said, looking around. "What else do vampires like to do at night besides dance and feed?" He knew what he liked to do at night, but he couldn't be sure that Tanya wanted the same thing.

In fact, she probably doesn't, he thought. I mean, she's a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:06 am

Tanya smiled, "Embry just do what you would normally do and I will come along with you. I've told you before I will try anything once."

She have his hand a squeeze reassuring him he could ask her anything.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:11 am

"Are you sure?" Embry asked. Normally, he'd take a girl right to the car (or maybe home if he was feeling like he liked her), but he wasn't sure if Tanya was the type who'd agreed to either of those places. Sure, she'd taken the woods, but he figured that she should get a longer date this time.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:20 am

Tanya tilted her head and smiled, twirling her hair. "Yes I am sure. Just treat me like you would any other date Embry. It will give me great in site to who you are."

Give a small growl to a rude drunk in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:25 am

"Well...normally if I took a girl out for a club, we'd both get pretty drunk, which you can't do, and then we'd go back to my car or my place," he admitted. He couldn't outright lie to Tanya. "But then she'd normally expect that to happen if she went to a club with me."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:28 am

Tanya raised a eyebrow but said nothing.

She looked round and wondered where his car was. "I am assuming your place is on the Reservation so that is a no. So where is you r car then." Tapping her foot.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:30 am

Embry laughed nervously then.

"See, the thing about my car is that it's kind of embarrassing," he said. "Just as a warning in advance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next