Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Tanya turned to look at him, her eyebrow raised. "Not with Anna?? When did that happen??...... you go to the woods to give people privacy and a lot seems to happen."

Frowning
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:56 pm

"I don't know," Embry said. "He didn't say. Billy said that he thought that Jacob seemed happy when he was getting married to Anna, but then...I just texted him a couple hours ago, and he said that he was with a human named Kira. He didn't say anything beyond that, so I don't know what went wrong." Looking at Tanya, he didn't see how anybody could leave a vampire for a human.

Unless that vampire did something really bad, he thought.

"Maybe she hurt him," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Tanya pushed herself off the bed,

"Of course we assume it's the vampires fault, not that possibly that Jacob is the one to blame ...."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Embry groaned, realizing what he'd said.

"It could be his fault!" he exclaimed. "I just don't know why he'd leave a vampire whom he loved enough to risk both packs' wrath for no reason to go to some random human that he'd never met before."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Tanya stood up and wrapped her arms around her.

" A vampire.....risk both packs' wrath ......" she sighed. " Perhaps vampires and wolves are just not meant to mix." As she said it was a like a knife in her gut and she wanted nothing more than to be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Embry got up and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her back.

"I don't know that that's true," he said. "Edward and Bella were a vampire and a human, and their relationship worked out. Maybe Anna and Jacob just weren't compatible in their personalities or something like that. Or maybe Jacob is more changeable than I thought." He didn't really think that about Jake, but he wanted to calm Tanya down.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Tanya leaned back into him her shoulders dropping as she sighed, "Bella is a vampire now so if thats what you mean worked out....." her voice trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:40 pm

"From what I've seen, it would have worked out even if she stayed human," Embry said.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Tanya looked up at him and smiled, "Well I never would have put you down as the romantic type."

She kissed his cheek and her hands found Embry's and entwined her fingers with his.

" When you said you had been in love, was that only once?? And where romantic with her."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:50 pm

"Well..." Embry said, looking down at Tanya, "the story's a little complicated." He squeezed her hand gently and brought it to his lips, kissing it. Did he love Tanya already? He thought that he did, but then Jake's imprinting hadn't worked out.

But then she screwed with destiny, he thought. Tanya won't do that.

"How much do you know about shifters?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Tanya felt a shiver down her spine as he kissed her hand, she looked into his eyes and smiled.

"You don't have to tell me Embry it's fine. I was just curious and you are allowed your privacy. "

She shrugged her slim shoulders, "And Jacob is the only shifter I have really known. I know that Bella trusted him enough to give him Ness to look after if things with the Volturi went badly. I suspect that was because he is.... was devoted to her because of the imprint but then he is now with someone else....."

She looked at him, " But Ness is a full grown woman now I am lead to believe and that was not suppose to happen, not that fast anyway. Perhaps the imprint snapped I dont know... it's all a bit complicated but Jacob stood with us in our hour of need and I hope that whatever has happened his is happy."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:08 pm

"So, you do know about imprinting then?" Embry asked cautiously. If she did, maybe he could admit what had happened. Maybe...

But then it might be too soon, he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:19 pm

Tanya shook her head, "No not really it was mentioned in passing, we wondered why the werewolves would fight for us and they said that Jacob was sworn to protect Ness..... there was a lot going on at the time I did not really ask more."

She turned and looked at him, " but if this imprint is your complication please don't feel like you have to explain. We are all allowed our privacy."

Tanya kissed him lightly on the lips, "I am sorry I asked..... you like cars, I am afraid i know little about them. Isn'y it dirty?"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:40 pm

"I'm not sure if it's imprinting or some other type of madness that's come over me," Embry said, kissing her lips gently. "And yes, it's dirty, but I always make sure to clean up. No need to give my mom a heart attack." He kissed her again, and then pulled back.

"Tell me what you like to do," he said. "We've talked too much about me."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Tanya smiled and put her head on his chest.

"Well I like to dance but you already know that. I don't know a little bit of everything, anything. I like to have fun..."

Her hands stroking his back, "I will try anything once. That's why I want to know what you do, I am curious about human life..... and your in particular."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 am

"My life's not completely like a normal human life," Embry warned her, and he smiled as he rested his head on hers. He ran his fingers through her strawberry blond hair, playing with it and caressing it.

"But then I guess that that's good," he added, "or else I'd probably bore you."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:14 am

Tanya lifted her head off his chest and smiled at him. "Mmm perhaps but you are not and Embry are anything but boring."

She kissed him in the corner of his mouth before stepping back and breaking there embrace.

"Do you like having a not so normal life or would you prefer to be just human and not know about all the stuff of nightmares"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:22 am

Embry paused to think of how to put his answer. He'd thought of the question many times, and he'd eventually decided about how he really felt about his destiny.

"It does make things difficult, being a werewolf and all, and I used to think that it would be better to go back to my old life where I was ignorant and didn't know what was really going on," he answered. "But then I remember that all my friends are werewolves, and I wouldn't want to be without them. And I like knowing that I can protect people. It makes me feel safer, in a weird way, because I know that I can fight against the biggest danger that there is to humanity. And then I remember that there are good vampires who aren't a danger to people, like you and the Cullens."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:30 am

Tanya walked over to the window and closed the curtains. Sitting down on the sofa in the corner, and began to remover her high heels.

"Mmm good vampires, I suppose we are the good of a bad bunch but we are still vampires. Souls damned even if we are trying to hold on our to our humanity."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:40 am

Embry chuckled when he realized that she hadn't taken off her heels, and he walked over to her, taking a seat on the sofa. He wrapped an arm around her waist and nudged her gently toward him.

"How do you know that your souls are damned?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:51 am

Tanya slipped off her shoes but left on the tall socks, curling her feet underneath her. Resting her head on Embry's shoulder. Sighing.

"How can we not be. We are creations against nature itself, look at you, there would be need for shifters if it weren't for us." She closed her eyes and took his hand in hers, her thumb tracing patterns along his knuckles.

"The best we can hope for is that the life we lead will get us some mercy at our deaths."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:53 am

"That's not true, not for you," Embry said, holding her closer. He never realized that vampires could have so much self-loathing. He definitely couldn't see how Tanya could have so much self-loathing. "And there were shifters before the vampires ever came to our tribe."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:00 am

Tanya climbed into Embry's lap and curled up, wanting to hear his heart beat. " Your to kind.... thank you." she buried her head into his shoulders her own small shoulders shaking. If she has been human, you would have said she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:10 am

Embry was even more shocked when he felt her shaking. Did she really hate being a vampire so much, even after all that she'd done to make herself better?

It made his heart ache to think so, and he held onto Tanya more tightly, stroking her back comfortingly. He didn't want her to cry.

"Sh, sh," he said. "I'm not being too kind, only honest."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:17 am

Tanya kissed his chest, her hands stroking his ab muscles as the feel of his hands soothed her.

" We will just have to agree to disagree but truly thank you." She lifted her head up and looked into his eyes. " For you honesty too"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next