Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:45 am

Tanya rocked her hips, pushing herself back so that she could meet his thrusts. Arching her back and reaching her one hand round to digg her nails into embrys ass.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:03 am

He groaned when he felt her nails digging into his ass, the pain sending shocks of pleasure through him. He never remembered anything feeling as good as it did with Tanya. Not talking, not dancing, not running, not sex, not anything.

It's all better with her, he thought as he adjusted his rhythm to fit hers.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:10 am

Tanya stroked his ass, letting her nails skim and dig in when he thrust in deep.

She moaned and her hips rocked, she started to sway them in slow circles and building up the pace and pressure.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:20 am

He moaned back, his hips slowly but surely moving faster and faster into her. His hands gripped her hips, and his nails dug into them, pulling her closer and burying his dick deeper inside of her. His mouth moved back down to her shoulder, and his teeth nicked the skin, tasting the sweet venom that ran just beneath it.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:29 am

Tanya growled as his teeth nicked her shoulder, her hips rocking back and forth faster, matching Embry's speed, she raked her nails down his ass and hips before floating down to her own thighs.

Stroking her inner thighs, before slipping a finger inside her self , her thumb rubbing her clit. She moaned ...
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:34 am

Her moan only added to his want, and he thrust harder. His cock was practically screaming with the incredible feeling it was getting from her, and he wanted to return it.

His tongue flicked over the mark he'd made on her shoulder, and his hand moved in between her legs. He pushed hers gently away and began to stroke her clit, matching the rhythm of his strokes to the rhythm of his thrusts.

Every second, he could feel the pressure building more and more in him, and he let out a low growl, all his baser instincts coming out this way. He wouldn't hurt Tanya though. He could not hurt Tanya. His instincts wouldn't allow it anymore than his conscience would.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 am

Tanya arched her back and a low deep moan as Embry took over from where her fingers had been. The feel of Embry all over her, in her made her shiver. Matching his thrusts and his strokes, it felt so good...

The low growl that filled her ear made Tanya stop for just a moment, it was different... but she started rocking the heat spreading.

"O' god embry....." moaning with pleasure
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:50 am

Embry's lips moved down over her bowed back. His breaths came out in gasps as he thrust harder into her. He could get so deep this way, deeper than he could get when he took her from the front, and he liked it just as much.

He felt her stop for a moment, and he waited until she started rocking against him again before increasing his speed again.

"What...what...is it?" he panted out, his breath ghosting over her ear.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:58 am

Tanya arched her back and lifted her head throwing her hair back down her shoulders.

"Not..thing Embry." and increased the speed of her hips, her hands gripping onto the sheets of the bed. The waves of heat where intense lapping at her, she let out a little squeel...
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:03 am

"Oh, fuck, Tanya," Embry groaned, another shudder of lust rippling through him. It was all so good.

That squeel! God! he thought. And then there's everything else!

Her strawberry blond hair caught his eyes again, and he kissed it as it fell over her back. He changed the angle of his hips slightly and then began thrust into her with more force, though he was still careful not to hurt her.

She was perfect and beautiful, and she was giving him so much pleasure right now, making his balls clench and his cock feel close to exploding, and he would never hurt her. Not if he could help it. He wouldn't make Sam's mistake.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:17 am

Tanya eyes widened and she felt him shift his angel, she bit her lip and arched her back, locking her arms into place and her her hips rocking to meet him with a groan escaping with each thrust.

"Embry...." she groaned and panted at the some time, her nails digging into the bed, her small frame shaking as the sheer pleasure he was giving her peeked and she crashed, keeping her arms locked so she didnt fall down but trembling and whispering his name .... embry
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:22 am

Embry wasn't sure exactly what it was about changing the angle that had caused Tanya so much pleasure, but he kept going, thrusting into her and continuing to finger her from the front, wanting to help her ride out her orgasm.

His arm wrapped around her stomach, keeping her up, as he felt his own release building up in him. His head was literally starting to spin, and his eyes slid shut as his balls clenched.

So close, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:31 am

The feel of Embrys arm wrapping round her slight frame, helping to keep her trembling body made tanya cry out....

Her orgasm subsiding and slight tremors still rattling her body, she pushed backwards hard and grinded as fast as she could, wanting to help Embry find his release.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:17 am

The feel of her hips pushing hard and fast against his finally brought him over the edge, and lights flashed behind Embry's closed eyelids and his mind reeled as he released inside of her. His breathing turned to pants, and his hands were planted firmly on the bed to keep himself from collapsing on top of her.

"Tanya," he moaned lowly as his orgasm subsided.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:29 am

Tanya shivered and her hands let go of the sheets and went to Embry's hands which where now firmly placed on the bed. She weaved her fingers into them and stroked along his knuckles with her thumb.

She lifted her head up and turned to look over shoulder, and kissed him gently on his lowered head.

"Embry.... are you all right??"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:33 am

"More than all right," Embry managed to gasp out. He was still shaking and dizzy from his release, and he lifted one of his hands so that he could roll over onto his back.

"I just didn't want to fall on you," he exclaimed as he loooked up into her eyes. His lips had curled into a smile by then.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:39 am

Tanya smiled and gave his hand a little squeeze before rolling into his side, resting her head on his shoulder.

"That's sweet but you know that it's ok, it''s not like you can crush me." she teased looking up into his eyes, her eyes sparkling. So happy that she leaned forward to graze his jaw with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:44 am

His skin tingled as her lips brushed across his jawline, and he brought his arm up and wrapped it around her shoulders. He gave her a light squeeze and twirled a strand of her hair around one finger.

"I guess you are right," he said with an apologetic grin. "I was worried it would be a little uncomfortable for you though."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Tanya loved it when he grinned and she couldn't not smile back. "Embry I promise you that if anything ever happens that is unconformable in any way I will tell you."

She sat up slightly and kissed him softly on the lips, " But honestly thank you for caring..."

Snuggling back into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Embry leaned in and kissed her back, cupping the back of her neck with one of his thanks.

"You're welcome," he said, kissing her again. "And I'll trust you to tell me if something's uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Tanya curled up and if she was human she would have happily fallen asleep in his arms right then.

"You can trust me Embry, I promise I won't let you down.... not intentionally." she snuggled closer.

"I trust you...."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Embry sighed too and rested his chin on top of her head, keeping her close. If he hadn't gotten his rest for the next three days last night, he'd have probably been able to fall asleep, pretty happily, right and there.

But then I can stay up with her, and that's better than sleep, he thought.

"And I trust you," he said. "You haven't given me a reason not to."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Tanya lay quietly, her mind echoing his words.....'You haven't given me a reason not to' So did he think at some point she would give him a reason not to trust her, that it was just a matter of time before she let him down.

She closed her eyes tightly shut trying to shut out the the thoughts in her head, her hands for just a second making a fist.

Tanya just nodded and held him close.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Embry saw her fist clench momentarily, and he realized how she'd taken what he'd said.

She thinks that I think that she will do something later, he thought.

"And I don't think that you will give me a reason not to," he added as his fingers trailed down her arms.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Tanya had hoped he wouldn't notice her reaction, it was only a second but apparently he watched her more closely than she realized.

She pulled away and sat up her voice thick with anger and sat up , "Embry there is no need 'add' to appease me, yout allowed to think whatever you want...."

She pushed herself off the bed, " I told you have freea cess to my pants so dont 'add' things it's insulting." her little hands in fists and she ran to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next