Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

First Date (Jacob and Kira)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:23 am

Jacob shook his head, " Kira you are more than enough for me and I don't need to hurt you to be.....satisfied," his cheeks going a slight pink. "Please tell me if it hurts. I love you Kira, I want you happy." He smiled and looked into her face. "And preferably not in pain."

Lifting her hand and brushing a kiss along his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:32 am

She gave into him, even though she had not been in pain the night before. "I promise I will tell you if it hurts." She replied, kissing him softly before easing herself off of the bed, using his shoulders as an anchor to push up from.

"You need to get changed while I pack." She smiled. "Wear what you wore last night for now, Alice is packing a suitcase for you."

Kira moved to her wardrobe and flicked through, changing quickly into her outfit to arrive in Italy wearing, before packing her suitcase, with all the summer clothing she rarely got to wear in Forks. She hoped Alice had managed to get her what she had asked for... But then, after what had just happened she wondered if Jacob would even touch her intimately again.

First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 315Tm2uzl1L._AA280_

Outfit ^^
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:41 am

Jacob walked to the room down the hall where they had made love last night. He picked up his clothes and slipped back on his boxers, jeans and t-shirt. The sofa had the shape of there bodies still slightly dented into it. He sighed and walked back to Kira's room.

She was dressed and throwing all sort of clothes into a bag.

He leaned against the doorway and gave a slight smile. "Can I just say you look gorgeous today Kira"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:45 am

She hadn't even heard him arrive back in the room. She smiled and darted quickly into the bathroom, wheeling her make up box into the bedroom to stand beside her now packed suitcase.

She walked over to him and put her arms around his waist. "And my I just say... That your crumpled shirt and dishevelled hair makes you look incredibly sexy and if you're not very very careful I may have to rip those clothes from your body."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:54 am

Jacob smiled, "Thank you but lets hold of the ripping of clothes for a while. I don't have any more and I can hardly get on a plane naked."

Kissing her softly on the lips. "Have you finished packing??"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:01 am

"I have finished packing." She smiled. "I'm quite good for a woman."

She grinned mischieviously as she kissed along his jaw, her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her as she nibbled his ear before whispering.

"I have a surprise for you, Jacob." She giggled, her breath tickling at his neck. "I'm not wearing any underwear."

She stepped away from him and sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back on her elbows.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:08 am

Jacob groaned, trying not to thing of her lying there with nothing under that dress.

"I....I..." he blushed and was at a complete loss for words. He coughed and shoved his hands in his pocket, " So where are we meeting Jasper and Alice. I don't think I remember all the details."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:13 am

"Jacob." She practically growled. "Come and sit down."

She kicked off her shoes and lay back on the bed, her hand stroking the empty space next to her. "Alice will text when they're ready and they will pick us up... Alice needs to shop first and you know what she's like."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:21 am

Jacob pushed himself away from the door and sat on the edge of the bed.

" Well if we have time to kill maybe I should drive back to the Res and grab a few of my own clothes."

Keeping his hands firmly clasped between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:26 am

She sat up on the edge of the bed, feeling like an absolute slut. "I don't want you to go back to the Res Jacob, but if you want to then I can't stop you."

She stood up and went to her suitcase, pretending to make sure she had everything although she knew she did. She knew admitting her pain would make him act like this, too scared to touch her for fear of breaking her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:31 am

Jacob jumped of the bed and rushed to her side, "Kira I don't want to go. I want to stay with you...." how had he made a hash of it so fast.

He placed his hand on her hips, "Please. I'm so sorry..." pleading for her to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:32 pm

She felt his warm hand on her hip, heard the anguish in his voice. She turned into his arms, resting her head against his shirt as she locked her arms around her waist.

"Don't be sorry." She whispered. "I just... Want you, to want me." She sighed and prayed that his fear of hurting her would not last long.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Jacob rested his chin on her head and folded his arms round, holding her close.

" Kira of course I want you. I NEED you more than anyone or anything in this life." He lifted a hand and caressed her hair, his fingers playing with her long dark blonde light brown hair, a mix of colour that was amazing just like those wonderful green eyes.

"You are like the air that I breath. I cant live without you."

Bending his head and kissing her softly in the crook of her neck
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Kira's head fell slighly to the side, giving his lips more access to her neck. His hands were still wound in her hair as she moved hers up his spine, caressing him through his shirt.

She turned her head, meeting his lips with her own. "I don't want to live withtout you... I can't." She whispered before slipping her tongue into his warm, sweet mouth.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Jacob sighed as her tongue slipped in his mouth, the taster of her starting to awake his arousal. He pulled her closer so that he could deepen there kiss. His tongue, flicking hers, nibbling her bottom lip.

The hand in the hollow of her back making a small massaging circles towards her fine skinny ass, groaning as he felt no line of underpants.

" I love you." he murmured into her mouth not wanting to break away for a moment, she tasted so good.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Jacob pulled her closer, deepening the kiss, his tongue assaulting hers, his teeth attacking her lip as she groaned against him.

His hand was at the small of her back, caressing her gently through the fabric of her dress. She moved her hands down his own back, over the waistband on his jeans, gently cupping his bum.

"I love you too." She panted, their kisses always took her breath away.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Jacob smiled pulling away so he could look down into her eyes.

"Well thats good that we agree about that." he teased lightly. His hand wondering down her back and giving her little ass a squeeze.

"What would you like to do while we wait for Jasper and Alice?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:14 pm

She let out a squeak of delight as he squeezed her ass, causing her to press her body closer to his. She giggled as she smiled up at him, pressing her lips against his for a quick kiss before pulling back and looking into his chocolate eyes.

"Whatever you want to do." She grinned, taking his hand in hers. "Today is all about you."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Jacob put a hand on this stomach and grinned, his cheeks slightly red with embarrassment.

"Would you mind if we had some breakfast. I'm starving. I didn't really eat a lot yesterday," winking. "I was to busy trying to impress a girl to think about food."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:27 pm

"That's a good idea." She said with a smile, only now realising that she was hungry. All that she had consumed the day before was half a bottle of Jack Daniels and a salad and it was probably all that Jacob had had as well. She giggled softly as she led him from the room. "We probably burned a million more calories than we ate yesterday."

She told him to sit down at the breakfast bar when they reached the kitchen. She walked to the fridge and opened the door. "What do you fancy?" She asked, rooting through the full fridge, her dad had obviously done a food shop before he left yesterday. "Eggs, bacon and toast or just some cereal?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Jacob sat down on the stool at the breakfast bar, watching her and feeling happy, relaxed. It all felt so natural, so right, like this was the way it was always meant to be.

He smiled, "I don't mind but if it's cereal could I have the whole box?" teasing, his tummy now rumbling.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:39 pm

She giggled at him, pulling eggs and bacon form the fridge. "Got to feed my boy up." She said with a smile as she lit the grill and placed the bacon under it. "How do you like your eggs?" She asked, turning to face him.

She felt completely content, standing here in this kitchen with him, it felt like it was theirs, felt like their happy home, like she was cooking her man some breakfast before he went off for a hard day at the office.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Jacob rested his elbows on the counter, resting his chin in his hands as he watched Kira clank around the kitchen.

"Sunny side up please." His eyes taking in her every movement, they slight sway to her hips as she walked around, the long legs.... He shook his head, shaking those kind of thoughts out of his head.

" I didn't take you to be the kind of girl that liked to cook." the frowned as he said it, that didn't sound right.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:49 pm

"I don't usually." She smiled as she dished up and carried their breakfast over to him, sitting opposite him. She grinned at him. "It's weird, but it feels totally natural to be cooking you breakfast."

She handed him a knife and fork and began to eat her own food.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Jacob took the knife and fork, smiling and nodded. "I know what you mean, I was just thinking that myself. It just feel like this was alway meant to be." dipping his head down to eat his breakfast, hiding his face so that she couldn't see the flush on his cheeks.

"Great breakfast, thank you Kira."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date (Jacob and Kira)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next