Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

First Date (Jacob and Kira)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Jacob fingers continued plunging and playing with her pussy when she pulled away, his eyes not moving from her face and smiling back at her as she caught her breath.

He trembled as she took his boxer off and his breath caught in his throat coming out a long extracted breath as her fingers closed over his cock and began to work his shaft up and down.

His body flushed with warmth, a fire growing in the put of his belly.

Jacob wanted more of her, to please her. He dipped his head and kissed in the hollow of her throat, down her chest and between her breast, unhooking the bra and throwing it to the floor and sucking and biting each nipple in turn.

Kissing down her flat stomach and down her nave,kissing her lady bits and going to meet where his hands where playing with her bud.

He took it between his teeth and nibbled and sucked as fingers, thrust deeper into her pussy, being braver and pushing further into her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:40 pm

"Oh God, Jacob!" She cried out with pleasure as he kissed down her body and took her clit between her teeth, his fingers moved in and out of her faster now and deeper, so much deeper.

She arched her back almost raising completely off of the sofa, rocking her hips against him. Her free hand moved to the back of his head, playing softly with his hair, the hand she had clasped around his cock began to work at him harder, her nails digging into his shaft everytime his fingers hit the right spot.

She writhed beneath him as he worked his magic on her, groaning and panting with each thrust of his hand.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Jacob's heart pounded as she cried his name, the heat is in groin flickering at the same time.

The feel of her in his hair and on his cock as he tasted her, made him growl especially when she dug in her nails.

Jacob slipped his fingers out of her tight wet hole and pushed his tongue deep inside, flicking on the inside of her wall before taking out his tongue and pushing in his fingers deep inside. Alternating between his tongue and his fingers to take sweet hole. His thumb never leaving it caress of her clit.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:54 pm

"Oh God." She cried over and over again as slipped his Tongue into her dripping hole, alternating with his fingers. His thumb still circling her clit, teasing her, bringing her closer.

She continued to pump his throbbing member as sh rocked against him with more force.

"Jacob - please." She begged, barely able to speak as the euphoria filled her. "I - caaaan't." She practically screamed as his Tongue flicked a her walls once more.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Jacob could feel her nearing the peak, her cries for him almost a scream. He quickly lifted himself up and looking down into her big lustful green eyes he pulled himself up and pushed his hard throbbing cock deep inside of her, His hands going under her thighs and bum so that he could he thrust as deep as possible,

Using her legs to draw her to move as he moved quickly inside her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:10 pm

She groaned in pleasure as he buried himself deep inside of her, his hands slipped under her bum, raising her so he could penetrate her deeper, she thrust against him with as much force as he did their bodies crashing together.

She stared inti his beautiful eyes as he looked down at her, their bodies moving together, moving as one and she knew that they were destined for each other. For life.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Jacob groaned as Kira began to thrust with him, her hips moving in time with his. There motions in perfect harmony, they fit together and it was like being one person.

"Kira..." her name on his lips as he pushed into her, his hand pulling her to hip and her helping with her own hips.

"O god kira..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Kira sat up, pushing him onto his back and straddling him, keeping his cock buried firmly inside her wet pussy as she changed their postition. She moved herself slowly on and off of his shaft at first.

She leant down to kiss him, just a soft gentle brush of her lips, taking his hand she placed it on her breast as she sat back up, bouncing on him quicker and quicker each movement onto him cleary defined.

She increased her speed more and more, taking him deeper into her tight hole. Groaning loudly each time she crashed back onto him. She placed her hands on his chest, helping her to keep her balance as she worked herself on him.

"Jacob." She cried. "Oh, oh God, Jacob." His name taking her to the edge.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Jacob groaned as she pushed him back into the sofa, his hands on her hips as she slowly began to move herself on top of him, the slow movements so sensual he made sure not to grip her too tight.

The brush of her lips sending tremors down his spine as she guided him to her breasts, cupping them in his big hands. Tweaking her nipples to pints between his fingers.

Her speed increased and it made him growl as the heat inside in his groan felt ready to explode, his own hips thrusting up to meet her own frantic grinding. "O kira, kira..." her name tumbling off his lips as he neared his peek.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:54 pm

She moaned louder and louder each time his hips thrust to meet hers, she began to move her hips in a circular movement, arching her back and panting for him.

She was so close to her release and she hoped he was too, because she couldn't take much more. The pleasure was so fantastic that it almost bordered on pain.

She slipped her hand seductively between her breasts, down her stomach, seeking out her heat. Her fingers rubbed circles on her clitoris, exciting her further.

"Jacob, Jacob, Jacob." She groaned over and over.

The waves her her orgasm began to take her and she knew she was about to come... Explosively.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Jacob almost lost it when she started to move in circular motion. His hands roughly playing with her breast and his hips urgently thrusting up.

The feel in the pit of his groin so intense he could not hold back much longer and when he looked at her touch herself, chanting his name, he lost it.

Quickly grabbing her hips and groaning her name, as he pushed and ground hard up into her, lifting himself of the sofa as he came deep and hard in her.

Looking in her as he fell.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:16 pm

As soon as she felt him release his seed into her, she let herself go, her walls tightened and she continued to ride him as her orgasm receded. She screamed his name as she came, glad her house was at a slight distance from her neighbours, fearing if they had been any closer they would have phoned Chief Swan in fear for her life.

She collapsed forward onto his chest, completely spent, his cock still buried within her. Neither of them said anything for a while, their breathing heavy, their hearts beating rapidly in tandem with each other.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Jacob watched Kira come, it was the most beautiful sensual thing he had ever seen.

He wrapped his arms around her when she collapsed spent on his chest, listening to her breathing and the feel of her heart beating against him. Jacob stroked her back as they came down of there high, there hearts and breathing returning to normal.

"Kira..." he whispered softly. "Baby, are you all right."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:28 pm

He wrapped his arms tightly around her naked body, pressing her into him. She snuggled her head into the crook of his neck, kissing his pulse point softly.

"Kira..."
He whispered softly to her. "Baby, are you all right?"

She raised her head to look at him, her eyes boring into his as she rested her forehead against his.

"I'm fine... More than fine... I'm." She giggled, pressing her lips to the tip of his nose. "I can't describe it... Are you alright?" She asked, worrying a little at why he would ask her that.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Jacob smiled and cupped her cheek in his hand, his thumb caressing her cheek.

"Alright..... if being the happiest I have ever been in my entire life is alright, then yes I am alright."

He sat up still cradling her in his arms, " Do you know how special you are to me Kira?? Do you have any idea how much you mean to me??"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:40 pm

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he sat them up, cradling her in his arms.

"I'm hoping I mean the same amount to you as you do to me." She blushed, pressing her lips to his forcefully, dipping her tongue into his mouth as she tasted him. She was committing his taste to memory, knowing that this would be the last time she would have him. "I - I love you, Jacob." She whispered, her eyes dropping to the floor.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Jacob heart expanded so much in his chest that he didn't think his body could not contain it, she loved him.

" Kira, I... I love you too." And he knew that every good thing, every bad thing that ever happened in his life had happened so that it would bring him here, to her. She was where his life was heading.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Her heart fluttered as he confessed he loved her too.

"You - You do?" She smiled so broadly that it stung her cheeks. "Oh Jacob." She leant to him and brushed her lips against his, kissing the corner of his mouth. "I love you like the stars that shine, like the leaves that fall. You are my one, my only and I will love you until the day that I die."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Jacob smiled, nuzzling into her neck.

"I must admit that is the best movie I have ever seen. I would defiantly say its a keeper."

His hands stroking her back, "Defiantly a keeper." no longer referring to the film. Kissing her behind her ear, and gently nibbling on the lobe.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:15 pm

"You didn't even watch it." She laughed, mock punching his arm before standing up and holding her hand out to him. He looked at her quizically and she smiled, pulling him to his feet.

"I'm all sticky and need a shower... So do you."

She held his hand all the way back to her room, their clothes laying discarded in the cinema room. She opened a door in her room and led Jacob into the ensuite, she flicked the shower on and waited for the water to heat up, turning to face him and walking into his arms, holding him tight and breathing in his scent.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Jacob followed Kira to her room and to a large en suite, starting the water running and he smiled as she turned and walked into his arms held him. He wrapped his arms round her and rested his chin on her head.

"I love you Kira. I never thought it possible to love someone as much as I love you."

Kissing her softly on her head.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:31 pm

"I love you too." She whispered placing her lips tenderly on his chest. "I can't believe how lucky I have been to find the right man, you, first time.

She stepped away from him and opened the shower door, the steam billowing out into the bathroom. She took him by the hand and led him into the waterfall of water, cascading down around them.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:39 pm

The water was warm and refreshing on his skin, he smiled at Kira and winked,

"Shall I soap you then my darling." Looking round for some soap or gel.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:45 pm

"Not yet." She smiled as she stroked her hands down his chest, to his groin and cupping his manhood. "I want to get really dirty first." She winked at him before kneeling down on the wet ground in front of him.

She kept her eyes locked on his as she took his member in her hand, working it slowly and teasingly, waiting for him to come back to life. "I think I owe you this after what you did for me." She grinned, placing feathery little kisses along his shaft as she continued to pump him. Her free hand massaging his balls gently.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Jacob watched as she kneeled on the floor, what was she doing?? His eyes widening as she touched his manhood, kissing it, realising what she intended to do.

His sucked in his breath as he became hard under her hands and kisses.

"Kira, you don't have too......" each word a pant as the fire began to burn in his groin and his dick went hard under her gentle mouth and hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date (Jacob and Kira)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next