Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira Empty
PostSubject: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:41 pm

They stepped out into the glorious sunshine, the rays warming Kira's skin, she opened her purse and pulled out two pairs of designer sunglasses holding the male pair out to Jacob and sliding her own onto her face.

She slipped her arm around his waist as they began to walk around the beautiful streets of Venice.

"Where to first?" She asked. "Although I suggest that the last thing we do is buy condoms... If we do it first, then I'll be dragging you straight back to the hotel." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Jacob laughed, his arms round Kira's waist his hand resting on her hip.

"It's my first time here.... well anywhere. I am afraid you will have guide me. You mentioned clothes?? Do you want to do that first??"

Leaning down and kissing her gently on the lips. "Are you sure you want to get the condoms last," teasing.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 pm

His lips brushed gently against hers. "Don't." She moaned. "Please don't even suggest it... There is nothing I want more than to take you back to the room and - and..."

They were walking along the canal now and she couldn't say what she wanted to because of the amount of people around them. Her cheeks flushed when she thought of what she wanted to do to do.

"Yeah, let's shop." She smiled, dragging him along.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:02 am

Jacob allowed himself to be dragged along, watching the people and the shops go by.

They stopped in a big square that had lots of shops round it. Jacob sighed but smiled,

"Which one would you like to hit first sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:05 am

She stood in the plaza, holding Jacob's hand as she turned slowly to look at all of the shops. As much as she wanted to shop for herself, she was desperate to get Jacob some new clothes, tight shirts, tight jeans, tight boxers.

She smiled, spotting a mens store and leading him over to it. "This one." She giggled. "I'm going to need you to try everything on... And I'll need to come in with you to make sure it looks ok."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:08 am

Jacob walked into the shop and watched as Kira ran about pulling clothes of rails and shelves, he held out his arms as she stacked them high with clothes.

"Kira I am only one person." he teased
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:13 am

Kira giggled, piling the clothes high in Jacob's arms. "I know... We won't get it all, just most of it."

She moved around to his back and pushed him in the direction of the fitting rooms.

"You need a whole new wardrobe anyway."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:17 am

Jacob walked into the large fitting room and placed the clothes down on the chair.

He took his shirt off and slipped off his jeans, and put them on on a hook. "What do you want me to put on first?" he said turning naked to face Kira.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:20 am

Kira smiled as he put the clothes down and turned away from her, slowly removing his clothes, almost like a strip tease. He turned to face her, his cock already semi hard.

She sauntered forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to whisper in his ear. "Would 'me' be the wrong answer?" She whispered huskily, her tongue dipping into his ear.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:25 am

Jacob groaned, and his arms wrapped her waist, his hands cupping her ass and pulling her to him. "I would like nothing more..."

His hands slipping up her skirt and stroking her naked ass and slowly working there way to the place between her legs. Smiling as his thumb flicked her clit
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:28 am

"Jacob." She whined, the feeling of him too much to bear. She wasn't sure she would be able to control herself if he did that to her. She stepped away from him, keeping her eyes on his naked body as she did, biting her lower lip as she listened to the goings on in the store.

"How quiet do you think you can be?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:36 am

Jacob smiled and pulled her back into his arms, bending his head to her ear. "I can be as quite as a mouse.... but what about you??"

He hands dipping under her skirt and placing his thumb up against the whole to her cave, poised..." Can handle your passion in." His mouth nibbling her ear, his tongue tracing her lobe
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:40 am

"Jacob, stop it." She giggled, batting his hand out from under her skirt. "It's my turn... This is what I wanted to do to you this morning." She said, kissing her way down his chest. "But you were very rude." Another kiss. "And jumped me before I got the chance."

She kissed all down his chest, gradually ending on her knees, taking his cock in her hand as she started working him back to life, her hands cupping his balls, massaging them gently while she smiled up at him, her green eyes twinkling with malice.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:45 am

Jacob bit his tongue, "Kira...." looking down at her, shaking his had. "Don't we will get kicked out of here, arrested.... your just to dam fucking sexy to keep my mouth shut."

Pulling her up.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:49 am

"Come on, Baby." She grinned, her hand going back to stroke his cock. "Where's your sense of adventure?"

She leant her head to his neck and began kissing him, sucking gently on his skin, moving her lips to his as she crushed them against him, pushing Jacob back against the mirror, forcing her tongue into his mouth and sucking on him desperately.

"You can't expect to stand in front of me looking like this and not let me... Touch you... Feel you... Suck you." She gave a hard tug on his cock between each word.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:55 am

Jacob groaned, he could not deny her touch, her requests...

His hand came up and his fingers weaved into her hair and he kissed her, his tongue caressing hers and letting her know he was hers. He alway would be.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:00 am

She moaned softly as his tongue caressed hers, she pulled away and smile at him. "Good boy." She giggled, placing herself back on her knees, his cock like marble in her hand.

She moved her hand off of him, taking his balls and teasing them gently, her tongue running along his shaft and flicking rapidly over his head, groaning at the taste of him, a taste she loved so much.

She continued to tease him as her tongue left the tip of him, she placed her lips at his hilt and kissed slowly along his length, smiling up at him the whole time.

"Oh, Jacob." She moaned. "You have no idea how wet you make me."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:06 am

Jacob bit down on his tongue, the feel of her tongue on his cock, teasing and pleasing. He wanted moan, growl but he couldn't so he bit his tongue the taste of blood in his mouth.

"Kira you.... you touch me and my need for you ignites..."

Quickly biting his tongue again as she touched him.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:11 am

She smiled at him as she took him in her mouth, her tongue running over his tip, sucking gently at the same time. She moved one hand to his shaft, pumping him gently, her other moving to his hip, gripping him tightly as she took him further and futher into her mouth.

Her hand worked at him harder as she felt him touch the back of her throat, the taste of him so amazing, so intoxicating. She moaned around his cock as she felt the wetness between her thighs, she released her hand from his hips and spread her knees further apart, looking up at him as her hand disappeared beneath her skirt.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:20 am

Jacob hands clenched into fists and his bit down on the inside of his cheeks to. She was driving him insane. His hand reaching out, he wanted to touch her to feel her...

"Kira... please... let me touch you...." just a heavy whisper through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:23 am

She released his cock from her mouth with a satisfying pop. "After." She whispered, removing her slick fingers from her body and taking his erection back into her waiting mouth.

As soon as he had been pleasured, she would allow him to do the same. She pushed him hard against the mirror, her head bobbing against him, sucking harder and harder, both of her hands at his hips, digging her nails in as she brought him closer to the edge.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:30 am

Jacob leaned back into the mirror an closed his eyes. The feel of her mouth her tongue on his cock was good, so pleasing it was like a fire that burned in his groin that grew and grew with each suck.

He wanted to call our her name but all he could do was bite down. His hands weaving into her hair, helping her take more of him.

Pulling hair as the fire reached its peek, his head slamming into the mirror, as the fire bursted forth into her mouth, his knees trembling.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:36 am

She moaned as quietly as she could as he shot his warm load into her mouth, she continued to suck as she milked him, swallowing everything he threw at her. She released him from her mouth, licking along his shaft.

She stood up, smiling as she stroked her hands along his chest, tilting her head up to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:40 am

Jacob captured her mouth with his own, his tongue slipping into her mouth and moaning, just a low whisper, at the taster of her and him. It was erotic.

His hands went under her skirt, remembering her promise, slipping his fingers into her very wet pussy, his fingers starting to pump in and out.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:43 am

She groaned quietly as his fingers entered her. She placed her hands on his shoulders and jumped up, wrapping her legs around him, locking them tight with her ankles.

His free hand moved to cup her bum, giving her a seat as he moved his fingers in and out of her dripping pussy.

She broke their kiss for just a moment, to whisper into his mouth. "I love you, Jacob."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next