Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice Empty
PostSubject: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:15 am

Alice took Jasper's hand and gave him an innocent look. "Baaaaby," she cooed, "I don't want to go back to our room just yet.. 'cause if we do, I'm not going to let you back out for the rest of the day," she giggled. "I want to do a bit of shopping.. I'm thinking of expanding my new wardrobe. It's time for a change.." she nodded.

She moved to stand in front of him, walking backwards as he walked towards her, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I think you'll like the dresses," she murmured, kissing his teasingly, "what do you say, hmm?"

She was glad it was cloudy out - she liked her outfit and didn't want to have to change.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:23 am

Jasper smiled his arms wrapping round her waist.

"The dresses are a very nice new addition but I love you no matter what you wear. Alice you could you wear a sack and you my Darling would still be gorgeous."

Bending his head and kissing her tenderly on the lips. " If you want to shop my love then shop is what we shall do." Taking her hand from round his neck and spinning her away from him, he smiled and then span her back to him. His arms slipping down and going round her waist.

"Lets go shop." giving her a waist squeeze and walking down the hall to the fron door.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:41 am

Alice giggled up at him, smiling brightly at his words. She wrapped her arms around him slightly tighter around him and kissed him back. "I think you'll enjoy this shopping trip, as well," she murmured.

She giggled as he spun her away, and then spun her back into his arms. She walked with him, both of them moving together as if they were one person. She loved the way she fit against him like a puzzle - they were perfect for each other in more ways than one.

It was so comfortable to be able to walk outside, not having to worry about the sun or people interrupting them. She could just be free with her husband the way she wanted to be. They walked down the sidewalk, her heels clicking loudly on the pavement as they made their way to a strip of shops.

She gently tugged him into a store that appeared to be full of night club style clothes. "This is going to be fun," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:47 am

Jasper smiled and followed her into the shop. Rows and rows of clothes, shoes and bags. He laughed and went to sit on a chair in the corner.

"I can see your going to have fun in here. Poke me if you want me to show me anything."

Leaning back in the leather chair. Loving the way she skipped around and just enjoyed being out.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 am

Alice smiled when she noticed how close Jasper's chair was to the dressing room, and nodded to him. She bent slightly and pressed her lips against his in a soft kiss. "I'll be sure to do that," she murmured with a grin.

She left him there as she moved along the stores, picking up an armful of dresses before sneaking off into the dressing rooms, giving Jasper a flirty smile. Once inside the dressing room, she looked through all the dresses, trying to decide which one to put on first.

Finally, she decided on a tight silver short dress and grinned as she stripped her clothes off, and pulled it on, along with her heels. She looked in the mirror, her eyes slightly wide as she looked at herself. She looked completely different than her usual self and it made her nervous. Jasper had seen her old self for decades - would he really like the change? She took a deep breath and slowly stepped out of the dressing room, and walked over to where Jasper was sitting.

She was nervous about other people seeing her as well, but all she was focused on was Jasper. "Jasper?" she asked softly, twirling slowly, "W-what do you think?"

Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice Yhst-50958542405417_2100_48305360562Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice Yhst-50958542405417_2100_48305651979
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:55 am

Jasper no longer lounged in the chair but sat up straight his hands clasped together between his legs, arms resting in his knees.

Alice looked stunning so different than she normally did, exposing me more of her gorgeous white skin than he had ever seen, well in public anyway.

He swallowed hard, and nodded his head, "You look....breath taking." and it was true he has stopped breathing and shook himself mentally reminding himself to breath.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:34 pm

If Alice could've blushed, at that moment she would've done so brightly. She took a few steps back towards the dressing rooms, noticing the various pairs of eyes on her, and motioned for him to follow her. She stopped just outside of her dressing room, and reached up to kiss his lips, her arms wrapping around his neck.

"I'm glad you like it.." she murmured, pulling back slightly to look at him, "do you want to see another?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:53 pm

Jasper followed her to the dressing room, his eyes narrowing a man at a man who was starring for to much on the other side of the shop. He relaxed as soon as Alice kissed him and her arms where around him, her body close to his.

He barely heard the question, he nodded. "Yes.... but perhaps best to show me in the dressing room." His eyes flickering on the human who was still starring, a little growl escaping so that he would not to back off, his eyes dark.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Alice followed his eyes and blinked slightly at sight of such an intent gaze on her. She nodded to him, and took his hand, pulling him into the spacious dressing room. She gently pushed him to sit on the bench and kissed him reassuringly. "I love you," she whispered softly to him before stepping back.

She slowly slipped the dress off, standing in the white panties and her black high heels, her back to him as she sifted through the dresses. Finally deciding on one, she slipped on the short black and white leopard halter dress, before turning around to face him.

She made a face, "I'm not sure if I like this one.."Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice Yhst-50958542405417_2099_1188161478
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:16 pm

Jasper sat on the bench, his nails digging into its wooden frame as he watched Alice dress and undress.

When she turned to face him, he eased the grip on the bench and smiled. "I prefer the other dress." Trying to hide the claw marks in the bench.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:09 am

Alice nodded and slowly stepped closer to him, biting her lip before slowly turning around. "Will you unzip it for me?" she asked softly, looking at him over her shoulder for a moment before looking back in front of her, meeting his eyes through the mirror.

She trembled at the way he looked at her, and as she caught his hands clenching, she saw the claw marks he'd left on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:50 am

Jasper took a deep breath in and stood up, walking over to Alice his eye's locked on hers in the mirror. "Of course Darling..."

Slowly lifting his hand and undoing the zip, his breath slow and shallow. Leaning down and softly kissing the skin that the zip revealed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:30 am

Alice bit her lip as she continued to stare at him through the reflection, until his lips touched her skin. Her eyes fluttered closed and her mouth parted with the softest of sighs. As he pulled the zipper down, she pulled the front of the dress down, exposing her naked upper body to him through the mirror.

She wiggled her hips slightly, pushing the dress the rest of the way down until the material pooled around her ankles. She stepped out of it and kicked it aside and stood there, in panties just like the night before, only white, almost sheer against her pale skin. She bit her lip and looked down for a moment before looking up at him again.

"Jasper.." she said softly, "how do you really feel about this change I'm making?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:39 am

Jasper stood up straight, stopping the kissed he was placing down her back. His brow creased in a frown.

"Alice I love you, not what you wear or how you look. If changing the way you dress or altering your appearance makes you happy then I am happy too."

Jasper wrapped his arms round Alice's waist, his eyes locked with her in the mirror. His hand trailing up to her heart, and placing his hand here.

"I love YOU alice, what is in there." His hands stoking her chest where her heart was. "I love the wonderful beautiful person Alice is."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:35 am

His frown brought a frown of her own to Alice's face and she looked down. She nodded to his words and looked back up at him as his arms wrapped around her waist. As his hand trailed along her skin she trembled, biting her lip as his hand stopped on her heart.

If she could've cried, she would've cried at this very moment. His words were so sweet, so genuine, so heartfelt that it made her chest tighten with emotion. She turned to him slowly and wrapped her arms around his neck, not caring about her state of undress.

"I know you love me for me, Jasper, and I know you'll think I looked beautiful in anything, but I want you to really like how I look. And I've looked the same for decades.. and I want you to like me just the same. I want to look beautiful.. and attractive.. and appealing.. for you. Only for you," she murmured softly before leaning forward and pressing her lips against his softly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:53 am

Jasper kissed her back slow and lingering before pulling away.

"Alice you will always appeal to me, I love you for eternity but you should also dress to make yourself happy. Put yourself first sometimes Alice. Seeing you confidant and happy makes me happy too."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:53 am

Alice smiled and cupped his face, kissing him again. "Asking me not to put you first is like asking a human not to breathe.. it's impossible, baby. I live for you. I want whatever makes you happy, and I'll always want that." She smiled again, and pressed another soft kiss against his lips.

"Thank you," she whispered, "for always supporting me. For loving me even though I have these silly little moments of doubt about myself." She wrapped her arms around his torso, nuzzling her face into his neck. As her body pressed against his, she suddenly became aware that he had a full view of the back of her body through the mirror behind her and the thought made her shiver.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:40 am

Jasper hands stroked Alice's back, his eyes lowered so that he he wouldn't look at her almost naked body in the mirror.

" Alice you support me more than I do you. It's thanks to you and you alone I am able to do this." his hand waving at the changing room. " That I can go out and be 'normal' Its because of I don't want to kill every human we meet. Alice you are motivation, my inspiration to stay an stick with this life."

Jasper hand went to her chin and lifted her face to look up at him.

" Alice I love you.... you give me love, you give me life, you give me hope....." he bent down and kissed her softly in the lips.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:51 am

Alice shivered again as his perfect hands caressed her back and she took a step closer to him, their bodies pressing gingerly as she tightened her arms around him. As he spoke, her chest tightened with emotion and she could've sworn that he had made her heart start beating again.

When his hand gently nudged her chin and pulled her face up, she felt her eyes well up with venom tears at the tender touch. Her bottom lip trembled a little as a small smile curved her lips. As their lips met, she sighed happily into his mouth, kissing him back just as softly, their lips lingering against each other's with soft, ghost caresses. "I love you so much," she breathed against his lips in between soft kisses.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Jasper felt himself beginning to become aroused and took a deep breath, stepping away from Alice.

"I am distracting you from your shopping. I will go and sit back outside on the chair. Anything you want get Alice. It will be a nice surprise to see what you choose.."

Backing out the room, his hands behing his back, his nails digging into his hands. Trying to control the urge not to make love to her tight there. He doubted the humans would be pleased.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Alice whimpered as he started to pull back but she let him go with another soft kiss. She couldn't help but giggle softly as he backed out of the dressing room, his arms tense as he hid his hands behind his back. Once he was gone, she quickly slipped back into her clothes. She picked up all the dresses, and walked out. She put back the second dress she'd tried on, and made her way to the cash register.

After paying for the dresses, and wandered back towards Jasper and stood in front of him, holding her hand out to him. "Ready, my love?" she asked with a smile. "I have a surprise for you."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Jasper looked up at Alice smiling, rising from his chair and taking her out stretched hand.

" A surprise?? What have you got in mind Alice?" he grinned, the smile on her face warming his cold heart. Wrapping his arms round her waist and pulling her close, his other hand taking her shopping so that he could carry it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:38 pm

Alice giggled softly and shook her head, "I'm not telling," she said in a sing-song voice. She smiled as his arm wrapped around her waist and as he took her shopping bag, she pressed a kiss on his cheek. "Always such a gentleman," she said softly.

She wrapped her arm around his middle as well, her hand sneaking into his back pocket as she looked up at him with a grin. As they walked down the sidewalk, she pulled him into a music store, leading him towards the guitars. "I want you to stay here for about...twenty minutes," she smiled, "after those twenty minutes have passed, walk down three shops, and I'll be waiting for you. And no peeking or leaving early. I promise you'll be okay in here."

She took the shopping bag from him and kissed him softly, before leaving the store.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Jasper nodded, he trusted Alice. He looked along the wall of guitars. Plugging at a few of the strings to hear and smiled. Picking up a lovely black one, he missed not being able to play and the pearls and gold trim on the black was different. He liked it.

Jasper looked at some sheet music. His eyes flying over the notes. Memorizing the chords.

It was almost 20 minutes he went and paid for his guitar.

Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice 38%20Acoustic%20Guitar%20wCase%20Accessories

Jasper went and paid for the guitar. Heading outside, making his way slowly to the shop 3 doors down.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:59 pm

Alice left the music store quickly, and walked three stores down, entering the hair salon. She smiled at the receptionist, and gave her name, quickly getting escorted to the back. She sat in the chair anxiously as two different women came up to her, immediately putting their hands in her hair to apply the extensions she'd called in for. She was amazed at how natural they looked and she smiled brightly as her once short hair came down past her shoulders now.

Her eyes kept looking towards the clock, and with five minutes to spare, they were done. She paid, and tipped them both generously before walking back to the front. She caught Jasper's scent as she neared the doors, and as he opened them, she stood in front of him. "Surprise," she said softly, a smile on her face.

Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice Ashleygreenetomfelton05
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice   Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next