Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Shopping (Alice and Jasper)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

Shopping (Alice and Jasper) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:51 am

Alice and Jasper ran back to the house. Both of them smiling. They ran straight to the garage. He threw the porsche keys to Alice.

"Feeling like taking your new toy for a spin?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:58 am

Alice giggled and caught the keys. "Depends..did you find the dent?" she asked, sticking her tongue out at him before jumping on him playfully.

Now that Jacob and Anna were okay again, she was happy. She ran her fingers through Jaspers hair and kissed him before hopping down and grinning at him teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:04 am

Jasper laughed, and pulled her too him. "Darling, we can always make a new one if you like."

Arching her backwards and playfully biting her neck.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:12 am

Alice laughed softly as he tugged her closer, and she shook her head, smiling innocently. But when he dipped her backwards, she dissolved into giggles as he playfully bit at her neck. She pulled herself up towards him and kissed him full on the lips, moaning as her lips opened against his.

Then, in a blur she was gone, giggling as she slid into the front seat with a teasing smile, and started the car.

"Jaaaasperrr," she giggled. She loved being a tease.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:15 am

Jasper laughed and jumped into the car with Alice.

He smiled at her, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "LEt's see what this baby can do?" Putting his hands on hers on the gear stick.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:22 am

She grinned back at him and slid her hand out from under her, moving it to his thigh, giving it a teasing squeeze.

"Which baby?" she grinned, "Me or the car?"

She purred at him, leaning over to give his neck a soft, teasing bite before kicking the car into reverse and backing out of the garage.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:26 am

Jasper sat back and enjoyed the tree's pass in a blur. Alice was a very good driver, she had a passion for fast cars.

He placed a hand on her thigh, gently tracing circles up and down, teasing. He smiled, it was a good day.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:35 am

Alice trembled as she drove, biting her lip as his fingers moved along her thigh. She looked over at him, her eyes twinkling with desire. "Tsk tsk, Mr. Hale. You could cause a wreck with those teasing fingers of yours," she giggled as her eyes drifted back to the road.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:43 am

A small smile pulled at Jaspers lips, his hand reaching ever higher, his finger slipping into the top of her jeans.

"Why Miss Cullen I have no idea what you are implying."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:47 am

Alice gasped, her hands tightening around the steering wheel, sneaking a glance at him.

"I promise I'll get you back twice as bad if you tease me, baby," she whispered to him, pressing her thighs together.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:53 am

"Sounds like a promise you will need to keep."

Jasper fingers lightly grazed the skin at the top of her jeans and stopped when they got to her button. He smiled, and his fingers undid it and the zip, slipping in to her moist cave.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:08 am

She tried to scowl at him, she really did.

But all that came out was the softest of moans as his fingers slipped inside her. She back arched, tightening her fingers even more around the steering wheel. "Jasper.. you'll be playing so badly for this.." she gasped, biting her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:14 am

Jasper was pleased when he heard Alice's moan. When she arched her back His twisted is fingers so that he could get in deeper, his knuckles rubbing her clit, teasing, as he stroked her inside...

"I am just enjoying the view." he smiled at ALice and plunged deeper, "Its the most amazing site."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:24 pm

She trembled under his hand, a louder moan escaping her lips, pushing her hips against his hand as he stroked her clit.

"You are a very.." she trailed off, a sharp cry leaving her lips as hi fingers plunged deeper yet, gripping the steering wheel so tightly she thought it would snap. "Jasper.." she breathed as he body started to tighten. She didn't know how he had this power over her.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Jasper watched hier hands grin the wheel tight, he loved that his touch had this effect.

He leaned over and lightly kissed Alice on the neck, gently nibbling her ear. His fingers starting to create a steady rythme, slipping in and out, his thumb now making circles round her clit.

"Yes, My Darling....?" a whisper, all innnocent.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:49 pm

"Jasper.." she moaned as his mouth moved along her neck and ear. She trembled almost violently as his fingers found their rhythm - he was longer just teasing. She would get him back for this.

Her hips moved with his as she teetered oh so close to the edge. "Jasper.. please.." she begged, his torturing caresses so close to pushing her over.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Jasper smiled as her hips rocked in time with his fingers.

"Yes Darling....... just let go." he moved away from Alice a little and smiling he opened her jeans even more, he lowered his head into her lap and his tongue traced circles round her clit, flicking it with his tongue. Placing all his fingers in her, pushing up and in, his rhythm slow and teasing. He growled with pleasure, mixing with the sound of the engine.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Alice whined as his hands moved away, so close to the edge that she was trembling. Her eyes widened as his head lowered into her lap and she cried out loudly at the touch of his tongue. One of her hands moved to tangle in his hair as her hips bucked against him. She hadn't been expected this at all.

"Oh god, Jasper..I.." she trailed off at the sound of his growl, crying his name out loudly as she lost it and fell over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Jasper loved the feel of her coming under his tongue, her muscles tightening round his fingers. Falling over the edge.....

When Alice orgasm has subsided and her breathing was normal again,

Jasper sat up and did up her jeans. "I must say Darling, I think this is my favorite of all your cars."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Alice's hands loosened around the steering wheel, and she looked over at Jasper as he zipped up and buttoned her jeans. Another tremble went through her body as she pressed her thighs together - god she wanted him so bad now. She licked her lips as she looked at him again, her eyes projecting every bit of desire she felt for him.

"I would have to agree with you on that, baby," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Jasper relaxed into the car seat, holding Alice's hand, smiling and tracing circles in the palm of her hand.

"I love you Darling....... eternally."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Alice smiled as well, his words never seizing to warm her cold heart. Her own thumb stroked along his knuckles. "I love you, too, Jasper. With all that I am. I always will," she said softly.

It wasn't long before they reached Seattle, and she parked the car outside of a furniture store before looking over at Jasper with a little grin before slipping out of the car. Her hips swayed from side to side in his sight and turned around, motioning him over to her as she crooked a finger at him, a sexy smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Jasper laughed as Alice walked towards the shop wriggling her tight little bottom, beckoning him with her finger.

He rushed her side, being carful not to go to fast. Picking her up and spinning her round, laughing.

"Alice, I do love you so much..." and put her down, taking her hand and walking into the shop.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Alice squealed happily as he spun her around, holding onto him tightly as she grinned down at him. "You make me so happy," she smiled before pressing a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you more," she said as he put her down. She giggled as she squeezed his hand, letting him lead her in.

The was most full of couches, beds, and large paintings to hang as decorations. The man at the front greeted them with a smile, and Alice smiled back - her mood was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Jasper looked round at all the beds, where to start.

He looked at the sales person and smiled, "We are interested in bed, but we want it today."

He gave Alices hand a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping (Alice and Jasper)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next