Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Shopping (Alice and Jasper)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:13 am

Japer felt shivers as Alice kissed him down the chest, the feel of her tongue sending tingles down his spine.

"Alice...." he whispered, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:19 am

Alice smiled at the sound of her name coming from his lips, and she kissed further down, nipping at the skin below his bellybutton as her hands opened his jeans, pulling them down. Her fingers wrapped around his length, stroking slowly as her tongue teased the tip before closing her lips around it as her lips slowly sunk down to the base.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:30 am

Jasper let a deep throaty growl out as Alice took his manhood into his mouth, his hands tangled into her hair, his growl intensifying with the pleasure...

"Alice...... love....."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:48 am

Alice looked up at him, sucking harder as she moaned quietly around his erection at the feeling of his hands in her hair. Her hands were holding his hips as her head bobbed at a steady pace - her eyes never leaving his.

Her tongue moved along his length in long strokes, trying to push him over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:55 am

Jasper hands curled in alice hair, feeling the pressure build, the pleasure escalate and tumbled over the edge.

Hissing, "Alice........." coming fast and intensely
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:06 am

Alice moaned again as his hands tightened in her hair and locked her lips tight around him, slowing her head as she swallowed every drop before slowly pulling back. She licked her lips as she tucked him back into his jealous, zipping them and buttoning them as she kissed up his body.

"I love you, darling," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:12 am

"I love you to my darling" he slipped his hand into Alice's. "Eternally"

He picked up the clothes on the chair, "Is that it for today?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:44 am

Alice gave his hand a soft squeeze and smiled, "Forever."

She touched his hair gently and kissed him softly before slipping her arms around his middle, suddenly feeling very affectionate. Her hands caressed his back as she pulled back and smiled lovingly at him.

"I think so. Let's go home," she murmured with a smile, "I believe we have a bed to test out."

She pulled away, grinning at him through the mirror as she stripped the bra off, putting her own back on, and slipping her top back on and buttoning her jeans. She took his hand and pulled him out of the dressing room to pay for everything.

"Will you drive, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:47 am

He nodded, it would be nice to test what the new car was capable of.

Jasper took the keys and slipped in to the driver seat, pushing the car into gear.

"Home we go...." spinning out the car park tyres squealing. Smiling as he put the pedal down.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:56 am

Alice laughed as he made the tires squeal loudly against the asphalt, turning heads everywhere. She watched his profile with a smile, wondering how she ever got so lucky as to have someone as wonderful as him by her side for eternity. She gently put her hand on top of his, careful not to disturb his driving.

"You're everything to me, Jasper," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:24 am

Jasper smiled, "Alice you are the world to me."

As he drove home he noticed a shop on the outskirts of Seattle, he quickly turned the wheel skidding into a small parking lot.

"Just one minute...." he jumped out and went it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:30 am

She smiled lovingly, leaning over to kiss his cheek. "How did I get so lucky to have you?" She squealed as he suddenly made a hard turn and held on to the dashboard. She looked to him with wide eyes.

"Jasper! What.." she trailed off as he jumped out of the car. She sat in the car, stunned. Should she have gone after him?

Then it happened; her eyes glazed over and her body tensed as she saw Jasper standing in front a selection of mirrors, and grabbed a few. And then it was gone and sat there wondering what the hell was going on.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:37 am

Jasper went into the shop and choose full length mirrors, he asked for them to be delivered later that day.

He thanked the salesman and left. Jumping into the car smiling at Alice, "Now we can go home."

The engine roared to life and he spun it out into the road again, foot down.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:44 am

Alice quirked an eyebrow at him, "What are the mirrors for?" she asked him. She turned in her seat, studying him closely with a curious smile. She knew he was planning something - if only she knew what.

"C'mon, baby, tell me," she purred as she leaned closer to his side, almost on her knees across the car.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:49 am

Jasper smiled,

"Darling can't a husband want a bit of decoration for the bedroom without it being for anything..." fining innocence
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:57 am

Alice gasped, "Why Mr. Hale!" she laughed. "You are a naughty, naughty, boy."

She leaned closer to him and nipped at his earlobe, tracing it with her tongue, "Do you think our bed's been delivered yet? I have a feeling we might need it.."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:04 am

Jasper chuckled, "Miss Cullen I have no idea to what you might be referring to, am I absolutely innocent." s smile tugging at his lips.

He put his foot down.

"I am sure the big tip you gave them will be mean it most likely there. Tired??" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:10 am

She laughed and nipped at his ear. "Innocent, my ass. There is nothing innocent about multiple mirrors in our bedroom, sir."

She grinned as she felt the car speed up and rolled her eyes at his question. She laid her head on his shoulder and faked a yawn. "Oh yes, I think I'll lay down and take a nap as soon as we get home," she teased back.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:16 am

Jasper slowed at the corner to the Cullens drive, he pulled the car into the garage. Turning of the engine.

He turned to Alice smiling, "Mind if I join you in having a nap."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:19 am

Alice giggled softly and nodded, turning his face to kiss him softly, her fingers pushing into his hair.

"But only if you give me a piggy back ride all the way up to our room," she grinned.

ooc - Continued in The Cullen House - Jasper & Alice
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:05 pm

ooc - Continued from The House - tag Alice, Jasper & Peter

Alice laughed at his teasing and nodded, "Fiiiiine," she whined playfully. She giggled as she hopped in the front seat of his car. She ran her fingers through her hair as the wind blew it back and she leaned forward to mess with the car radio. Finally finding a song she new, she turned it up and leaned back into her seat. She giggled at Jasper, feeling a tiny bit bad that she was putting him through a Lady Gaga song.

She held his hand as he drove, singing along to the words, smiling happily. "I want your loving, all your love is revenge, you and me could write a bad romanceee!" She was still so curious about what he was getting, and the fact that he wouldn't tell her made it worse - it had to be something for her.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Jasper smiled as he drove despite the awful music Alice was making him listen too. When he neared Seattle he turned not to go into the centre but heading towards the suburbs.

His smile deepened as he saw the confused look on Alice's face, driving until he stopped in front of a picture perfect little house with little white fence. Something he could imagine them in if they where normal humans.

"Where here," he said.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Alice looked around in confusion when he didn't head straight for the shopping centers, and looked at it, turning the music down. "Jasper?" She was even more confused when he stopped in front of a house - what were they doing here and what did Jasper need that was for sale here?

"Here? Seriously? What are you buying here?" she asked curiously.

She looked towards the house and couldn't help to fall in love with it just a little. She could picture herself decorating it to their liking, waiting on the porch steps for him to come home to her from work every day, kids running around the front lawn. She looked down with somewhat of a sad smile, but she quickly shook it off. She didn't need all of that to be happy - all she needed was Jasper, and she had him.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Jasper gave her hand a little squeeze feeling the flutter of sadness that passed through Alice.

"It wont be long my darling and you will find out." He leaned down and brushed his lips against Alice's and rested his head briefly on her forehead, " I love you Alice, eternally."

Kissing her nose before turning to get out the car.

"You wait here Alice and don't come in unless you hear screaming." winking as he walked towards the door
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Alice gaped at him a little, kissing him back before pouting. "You mean.." she trailed off as his rested his forehead against hers and she smiled lovingly. "I love you too, Jasper. Forever, my darling."

She giggled as he kissed her nose and pouted again. "That's not fair!" she whined. She laughed suddenly, "Oh my god, Jasper! I can't believe you just said that," she shook her head, unable to stop grinning.

She sat back against the seat with a small laugh, thinking of all the plans for Esme and Carlisle's renewal of vows ceremony to avoid seeing what Jasper was doing. She was so curious, but she didn't want to ruin his surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Alice and Jasper)   Shopping (Alice and Jasper) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping (Alice and Jasper)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next