Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room Empty
PostSubject: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:26 am

Alice led them to the door of their room, taking the room card from his shirt pocket, kissing his lips briefly before unlocking the door, and pushing it open. She let out a soft breath as she led him inside with a smile. "It's more beautiful than I thought," she said as she set her suitcase down. She moved to help him, setting everything down before moving to set up Lily's little area. She set up the bed they'd bought her, along with her bowls, making sure she had enough water and food, before putting her toys within her reach and then moving towards Jasper.

She smiled at him, and wrapped her arms around his waist and tilted her head up to kiss him softly. "I have something you might like," she whispered, "Kira and Jacob won't be coming out of their rooms tonight and I don't think we should either." She kissed him once more, grazing her tongue along his bottom lip before pulling back teasingly. "Wait here," she murmured, "I'll be right back." And with that, she unzipped the top of her suitcase, pulled out a shopping bag and wandered into the bathroom, lightly shutting the door behind her.

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room 917_10675_Hotel_Danieli__Venice_a3609a9af5a3_zoom
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:38 am

Jasper sat down on the chair at the end of the bed, putting his feet up. Picking up Lily who was scrambling at legs trying to get up.

" Lily Mummy has a surprise for Daddy and I don't think it will involve you, so I might have to shut you in the lounge. I see you have half a pet shop in there so you'll be fine."

Stroking her hair, as she sat in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:59 am

Alice smiled as she heard Jasper from the other side of the door - she loved the way he talked to Lily. Truth be told, knowing Kira was pregnant and hearing the way Jasper talked to Lily made her want a baby. She didn't often feel that way because she knew it was impossible for her, but times like these, she couldn't help but want it.

She shook off the thought and continued to strip all of her clothes off. She folded them neatly before reaching into the bag. First she pulled on the vibrant sheer pink bikini style panties, pulling them up her smooth legs and letting the bright purple elastic lay down on her hips. Next she pulled on the matching babydoll, adjusting so it lay open perfectly against her stomach. She fixed her hair with her hands and slowly opened the door, leaning against the door frame and smiled.

"Oh Jaaasper.." she cooed.

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room Media
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:08 am

When Jasper heard his name he turned slightly in his chair towards the bathroom where Alice had disappeared.

She was leaning in the door way in a vivid pink skimpy outfit that left very little imagination. He stood up with Lily in his hands, coughing and clearing his throat. "Lily sorry other room with you." He put her in the lounge area and closed the large wooden partitions.

With the dog safely away, Jasper turned to ALice.

"Alice you look good enough to eat...." in the blink of a eye he was infron of her, his hands on her hips and pulling her toward the bed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:32 am

Alice smiled seductively as he turned towards her and she couldn't help but giggle as he quickly deposited Lily in her area, locking her in the lounge before he appeared in front of her. She gasped as he started to pull her towards the bed and she followed slowly, sauntering with him, her hips swaying against his hands as she moved seductively.

"So...you like my outfit then?" she asked, her voice innocent and coy.

She moved away from him, crawling onto the bed on all fours, moving towards the head of the bed before turning around and leaning back on her elbows, her body arched sexily as she bit her lip, looking up at him from under her long lashes.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:39 am

Jasper nodded swallowing hard, "Alice you look drop dead gorgeous. A temptation that would lure the gods themselves."

He walked to the end of the bed, so he could look at the head of bed, in her glorious half naked state. "I feel over dressed."

Jasper smiled and flicked on the cd player with the remote throwing it on to the chiar. Slowly he began to undo the buttons of his shirt, taking each one slow as he hummed to the music and swayed his hips...
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:07 am

Alice bite her lip as she smiled, the babydoll falling open, completely exposing her stomach to him. "Hmm..I'm not looking to lure the gods," she smiled, "just you, baby." She giggled softly and nodded, her eyes trailing down his muscular body. "You are definitely overdressed, my darling."

But as he clicked the music on, she arched an eyebrow, her lips curving into an amused grin. She licked her lips as the buttons of his shirt started to come undone and she grinned. "Hmmm, maybe I should've kept my purse near by.." she teased, watching his every move.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:17 am

Jasper laughed and as he got to the last button he pushed open the shirt, showing her his flat stomach and chest. Slowly slinking one side of the shirt of his shoulder and giving her a little pout, his hips sway as he pulled the shirt of his other shoulder.Turning so that his back faced Alice, he lowered the shirt inch by inch, giving her Smokey looks over his shoulder.

When it was off he span it over his head jumping to face her as he thew the shirt at her.

Moving down to his jeans....
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:34 am

Alice giggled as she watched, and even though she was incredibly amused by his playfulness, she couldn't help but squeezed her thighs together as he revealed his muscular body. His pout pulled another giggle from her and as he revealed his muscular back, she moaned softly, resisting the urge to pounce on him.

She squealed playfully as he threw the shirt at her and she grabbed a fistful of it, arching her body as she ran the fabric down the length of her body with a soft moan, looking up at him as his hands moved to his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:46 am

Jasper gave a cheeky smile as his hands hovered over the top of his jeans. He did the button, and slowly undid the zip, giving a wriggle of his hips as his hands pushed them down of his hips.

His eyes focused on Alice.

Then he took hold of the denim in his nails and tore the jeans off, grinning as he threw his now tattered jeans at ALice.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:29 am

Alice giggled at the way he smiled at her and she pressed her thighs tighter together, biting her bottom lip - god, she wanted him so badly. Her eyes followed down his body, licking her lips as she watched his eyes focus on her. It made her tremble with need, and as he ripped his jeans off, she gasped, her eyes growing dark with lust, wet heat pooling between her legs.

She wanted to so badly jump on him and have her way with him, but she didn't. She wanted to break that control he seemed to have such a good handle on right at that moment. She wanted him to snap like a twig, and she was going to make sure he did. She lifted her legs, setting them flat on her bed as she bent her knees. Her feet were space wide apart, and her knees pressed together - giving him quite an eyeful through her sheer panties.

"Do you want me, Jasper?" she asked, her voice soft and breathy.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:44 am

Jasper swallowed hard, but not answering. He smiled and turned round again so she could see his muscular back, hooking his fingers into the sides of his underpants, swaying his hips to the music and slowly rolling the fabric down bit by bit on each side, slowly showing his firm ass.

He rolled his hips and turned to face Alice, slowly inching it down in the front as he had done with the back, slowly lowering until his large manhood sprang free, tearing his pants of throwing them to the ground.

Standing there naked, putting his hands behind his head, smiling and doing a slow bump and grind.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Alice grinned to herself at his reaction, thinking he had cracked. But when he smiled and turned around, she narrowed her eyes at his back, unable to stop from staring as he teased her. She bit her lip to hide the moan that was threatening to escape as turned back around to face her.

Her eyes immediately went to his cock as he teased her, but when it was finally exposed, all she could do was moan in appreciation, restraining herself pulling him onto the bed with her. But she wouldn't do that, she would make him crawl to her, make him snap, making his control whither down to a thin thread.

Her eyes locked on his as he stood and danced for him, she ran her hands down her body, her fingertips grazing her skin as she arched her body into her own touch. She spread her legs slowly, and looked up at him from under her eyelashes as she slowly pushed the fabric of her panties to the side, running a single fingertip along her dripping opening. "Mmm..since you're a little...preoccupied..I hope you don't mind if I take care of a little something.."

She slipped two fingers deep inside, her hips bucking against her touch as another moan escaped, louder this time. She bit her lip and pumped the two fingers slowly, whimpering and clutching at the bed sheet as she teased herself.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Jasper growled, the site of Alice touching herself was driving his mind crazy. He wanted to run and jump on the bed, grap her roughly by the hips and push his hard throbbing cock into her and make her scream his name...

But he didn't move, Alice was not going to break him.

He watched, his own drifting to his manhood. Jasper wrapped his hands round his hard erection and started to slowly pump himself, watching Alice with lustful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:11 pm

The sound of his growl only intensified the wetness between her legs and she was sure he'd be able to smell her arousal if he couldn't already. She gasped as his fingers wrapped around his length, pumping his fist around it slowly as he watched her. She bit her bottom lip, pushing her fingers deeper inside herself with a moan.

She slowly moved onto her knees and crawled closer to him, pulling her fingers from her dripping core with a soft whimper. She ran her wet fingers along his lips, letting him taste her.

"Mmm.. taste how wet you make me, baby.." she purred, leaning closer to brush her thigh against his hard length. "Oops.." she cooed, "too close.."

And with that, she started to lay down again, her fingers making their way down her body once more.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Jasper trembled as she ran her wet fingers along his lips, the taster of her was so god it made his head spin. The feel of her thigh took his breathe away... she was trying to tease him off the edge.

She lay down and the site of her body stretched out in front of him made the lust in the pit of his groin intensify.

He smiled,

He leaned over her body but he did not touch her, his body poised and slowly letting his dick brush her thighs before lifting his hips and his hand began to pump up and down his length, his hand brushing her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:48 pm

His trembling brought her great satisfaction, and she was sure she had won as she lay back, watching. But then he smiled and she froze.

Dammit!

It was her turn to tremble as he leaned over her, and when his length brushed against her thighs, she couldn't stop herself from moaning. As he started to stroke himself again, she whimpered, feeling herself grow wetter and wetter by the minute. "Jasper.." she breathed, lifting her hips to press against him. "Don't you want me, baby?"

She lowered her hand to his length, brushing her fingertips along it as he pumped it, biting her lip as she arched her body, lifting her head, their lips a mere inch away from each others as she looked lustfully into his golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Jasper groaned, "Of course I want you baby..." the feel of her so close, just a few inches to her skin was such a turn on.

He looked into her eyes and whispered, "but I want you to want me." He held her hips and rolled her over so that she was pinned underneath him.

Jasper had he knees on either side of Alice, her little body between his legs. He smiled and lifted himself so that he sat on his knees over,her. Stroking her breast as his other hand went to his manhood and started to stroke himself back and forth. His eyes half closed as he watched her from under his lids.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Alice moaned as he pinned her down on the bed, looking up at him as her lips fell open at the feeling of him against her. She trembled at his whisper, and lifted her hands to his chest, dragging her nails down to his stomach as he caressed her breasts. But as his hand went back to his erection, she let out a needy whimper. She couldn't take it anymore - she felt as though she'd explode if she didn't have him right in that moment.

"I don't want you..." she whimpered, lowering her hand to bat his away, wrapping her own fingers around his erection, stroking it just as he had been. "I need you. I need you so badly, Jasper.."

She flipped them over and sat on his hips, looking down at him, her own eyes lidded with lust and need for him. "You win," she breathed, "now please, just take me.." she whimpered as she leaned down and crushed her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Jasper moaned, his hands cupping her little waist and lifting her up, poising her over his hard ready mandhood. Thrusting up to meet her just as he lowered her down.

The feel of there bodies finally meeting, made him growl with pleasure, arching his back as they started to rock together.

"I love you Alice...." his voice husky and thick. Looking into her eyes heavy with lust and filled with love.

There bodies clashing, reaching out to feed the ache that they had created.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:55 pm

Alice moaned as he finally gave into her, even if it had taken some begging on her part. She didn't care - she'd beg forever if that's what he wanted. She cried out as he finally pushed his way inside her wet heat, her hands coming down to lay flat on his chest, her nails biting into his skin. The sound of his growl made her body flood with heat and pleasure and she couldn't help but grind her hips into his.

She looked down at him, her eyes heavy with lust and love. She was drunk with pleasure as they moved together like a perfect dance that only he knew. It was moments like this that she knew in her heart and soul that they were meant for each other. She couldn't imagine two people who weren't meant to be to move on such perfect acord. It was both wonderful and fulfilling.

She leaned down, eager to feel him against her and kissed him. "I love you too, Jasper.." she breathed against his lips before plunging her tongue into his mouth with a moan. She kissed him passionately as their hips drove against each others in perfect rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:55 am

Jasper opened his mouth to Alice as she lowered her body to his, capturing her tongue and sucking while his teeth nibbled at her lip. Hands skimming from her hips to her breasts.

Massaging her breasts in circles and his fingers rolling her nipples in circles to make hard points.

His hips thrusting up in perfect union with Alice's grinding.

"I love you Alice.... always."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:58 am

Alice moaned into Jasper's mouth as he sucked on her tongue, and when he nibbled on her lip, her hips ground hard into his as a tremble shot down her spine. She loved it when he used his teeth anywhere on her body. She trembled against him, the pressure in her stomach already building up from all the teasing they'd both done.

Her body arched as his hands went to her breasts, pushing them farther into his hands as her head fell back, their lips losing contact. "I love you, too," she moaned, "forever, Jasper.." Her hands tensed, her nails biting into his skin a little harder as she dragged her hands down his chest and down his stomach before dragging them back up to his shoulders, rolling over and bringing him with her.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and moaned, pulling him tightly into her, her nails digging into the back of his shoulder as her body pressed tightly into his as her mouth went to his neck, biting into it, moaning as she tasted the sweet venom on her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:04 pm

Jasper growled as Alice bit into his neck, her tongue licking and teasing where she has broken the skin. He wrapped his arms round Alice's little waist and pulled her to him. With there bodies still joined there hips rocking in time with each other, Jasper stood up and moved his hands to her thighs, pulling her to him and holder her close as he jumped of the bed.

He nibbled at Alice's ear, his teeth grazing her lobe, whispering huskily in her ear, "I want to see all of you."

Jasper walked across the room to the large walk in closet. It was empty as the bags where still in the room untouched. The room was wall to wall mirrors. Shaped like a U, There perfect pale bodies reflected, and showing them from every angle.

In the middle of the room was a large round flat stool.

Jasper smiled and placed her down on the stool. Stepping away from her, taking his cock out of her wet pussy.

"Lie back darling.."

He kneeled between her legs and parted them, his head dipping between her legs, his tongue finding her clit and sucking.

Alice arched her back and Jasper could see the pleasure on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:57 pm

The sound of Jasper's growl only intensified her feelings and she dug her nails harder into his skin, dragging them down the length of his spine - had he been human, he would've been left with angry red lines down his pale beautiful skin. She gasped as he suddenly pulled her up and she tightened her legs around his waist tighter, refusing to let go of him. She'd been waiting too long for him to just leave her and tease again. She trembled violently at the husky sound of his whisper and ground her hips into his hard when his teeth grazed her ear. "All of me is yours, baby," she breathed into his ear.

She was curious when he walked into their walk-in closet and looked around with a questioning look on her face. She had to admit he was incredibly beautiful to look at. The way his muscles moved under his skin, the way he moved around with such ease, with such control and precision. God he was perfect, and he was hers, and hers alone.

She was suddenly startled as he put her down on the stool, and she looked at him wide eyed, her mouth already forming into a whiny pout. But as he told her to lie back, she arched an eyebrow - until he knelt down and spread her legs. She gripped the back of the stool and leaned back, moaned the second his mouth touched her dripping core. Her body arched and her thighs quivered as she fought to stop them from clamping around his head. Her hips bucked towards his mouth, throwing her head back in pleasure as she cried out his name.

One of her hands dove into his hair, gripping it around her fingers as she forced her eyes open, looking to a mirror to watch him as he pleasured her. The image only made her wetter and she arched her back further, crying out louder. "Jasper.. I'm so close..!" she breathed, her entire body bursting into trembles as her chest rose and fell in heavy pants as she cried out every time his tongue passed over her clit.

"Jasper...!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next