Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:21 pm

As Alice's screams of "Jasper...!" filled the room, he slipped a finger into her wet pussy. Pushing deep inside her, then out again. Pushing in two fingers filling her, then out again. Pushing in three fingers spreading and splaying them inside her, then out again. Four fingers pushing curving them up inside of her, reaching for that magic spot while he mouth now sucked on her clit. His tongue flicking it. His fingers now find a fast steady rhythm that was mirrored by his tongue.

He looked up and with the mirrors all around he could see the ecstasy Alice was in, her every curve an expression visible and it made him his cock twitch. His hand went to it, pumping it as he pumped Alice with his fingers.

The pressure building and he was so close to loosing it all over the closet floor.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:03 am

Alice couldn't help it, she wrapped her legs around his body, her body arching even more as her hips bucked against his mouth again as she moaned loudly. As his fingers drove into her, she cried louder and louder, trembling so hard she feared she'd tumbled off the stool. Her fingers tightened around his hair as he kept adding fingers into her, and they curled inside her, stroking that spot that made her world crumble, she screamed his name, dissolving into violent tremors as her legs tightened around him.

Her face turned towards a mirror and as she saw his hand wrapped around his erection, she knew she had to have him. She slid off the stool, straight into his lap, attacking his mouth as she all but tackled him. "I need you," she moaned, pressing her hips into his with a sharp cry, rocking against him as she bit his bottom lip, tugging on it before plunging her tongue into his mouth, tasting every inch of it. She pulled back with a moan, panting against his lips before turning his face towards a mirror, making him watch as she bounced on his lap insistently, her hands clutching onto his shoulders tightly. Her forehead pressed into his temple gently, moaning his name into his ear.

"I know you're close.." she whimpered, "let go, baby.. I need it, I need you.."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:19 am

Jaspers arms reached up Alice's back, his hands gripping her shoulder and holding her head still as she rode him.

The site of her on him in the mirrors, her hips grinding, her breasts rocking up and down, it made him growl. A deep rumble of a sound that escaped him, as he thrust up to meet her,

As he groaned, "A L I C E..." each letter stretching out as he said her name, coming hard and fast, the heat exploding as the ecstasy he had been holding back collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:01 am

Alice cried out as he gripped her suddenly, and made no move to struggle as he held her against him. She moaned his name loudly as she rode his faster, their skin clashing together in loud clapping noises as she leaned into his neck, biting it again. The sound of his growl and their fast movements created another explosion within her and as he cried out her name, she cried out his once more, coming with him as she collapsed onto his body.

Her body trembled violently against his and she wrapped her arms around his body, her shaky fingers caressed his back, her lips kissing the wound she'd made on his neck, before moving along the slope of it to his shoulder. "I love you," she murmured, "I love you so much, Jasper.." She peppered kisses all against his jaw, and moving along his face, kissing and loving on him as she smiled. "Even if you were the one who teased me."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:09 am

Jasper laughed, stroking her back in little circles. " Alice darling the moment you came out that bathroom in that little pink nightie you where teasing."

He lowered his head and kissed her softly on the lips.

" I love you Alice baby, so much words can't hold enough meaning. I am just going to have show how much for the rest of eternity."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:38 am

She giggled into his skin, wrapping her arms tighter around him and kissed his lips in turn. "I wasn't teasing," she said innocently, "I was just showing you what I bought.. I thought you'd like it, and I was right!"

Her stone heart fluttered at his words and she looked up at him lovingly. He hardly referred to her as 'baby' and she had to admit she had a liking towards it when he did. It seemed special - something he only said on special or meaningful occasions. She reached up to touch his face and smiled, "I can't wait to live the rest of my life just to spend every second of it with you, Jasper. You're my reason for living, for being who I am."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:57 am

Jasper stood up still cradling Alice in his arms. He could hear her phone going off. He put her down gently on the bed and gave her a little kiss on the tip of her nose.

"You better get that Darling, it might be Kira and we dont' want to neglect our guests." Giving her bum a little pinch.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:07 am

She squeaked softly as he pinched her butt and giggled, reaching for her phone. As she typed messages back and forth to Kira, giggling before she bounced out of bed. "Jasper!" she called excitedly, "Get dressed, darling, we're going out with Kira and Jacob!" She grabbed her suitcase and closed herself into the walk-in closet.

As she dug around for an outfit she had bought an outfit especially for an occasion like this where she wouldn't have to cover up. It was different for her, but she was feeling risky - sexy. She wanted Jasper not to be able to take his eyes off her. She wanted to feel the desire radiating off of him even more than normal.

"I hope you'll like my outfit, baby," she called through the door, "it's very...different than my usual." She pulled a pair of lace black panties before pulling on a pair of dark skin tight designer jeans that sat low on her slender hips. She then pulled on the black clingy and revealing top, and even as she stood in front of the mirror, it felt too...uncovered. She slipped on a pair of high heeled boots and ran her fingers through her hair before stepping.

"Jasper...be honest.. does this look okay?" she asked, feeling oddly self conscious.

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 Maniacblacknoface1

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 9g3yp9r0-200
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:50 pm

Jasper made his way to his own suitcase and proceeded to get dress an Alice chatted and did the same in the other room

He pulled on a pair of slim tight fitting black jeans, a black shirt with a flower pattern to it and a waistcoat. Japer rolled up the sleeves to his elbows as it was evening there would be no need to cover himself all up and he debate on whether orn or t wear a tie. He decided he would not but wore it loosely round his neck, not doing it up.

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 Jackson-rathbone-photoshoots-twilight-series-3830273-530-650

Jasper turned round when Alice stepped into the room, he took a deep breath and held.

She looked amazing. Showing far more of herself than she normally would, he felt heat surge through his body with want and desire.

" My love you look..... just stunning." He walked over to her and gave her a small kiss on the lips.

"The human men better behave and keep there hands to themselves or I'll snap there" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Alice smiled at Jasper's reaction, feeling reassured instantly. She looked down at what he wore and stepped closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him again. "You look amazing, baby," she murmured. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him again. She looked up at him with a playful pout. "No fair - high heeled boots and you're still taller," she giggled.

"The human girls better behave too.. I'd hate to have to kill someone because they were hitting on my husband," she grinned. She kissed him softly once more before pulling away. She looked at the clock - still had fifteen minutes. She made her way into the walk in closet for her make up before moving into the bathroom.

It didn't take her long to do her make up. She smoked her eyes with black and gray, making her gold eyes pop out even more than they already did. A little mascara to add finishing touches and a dab of lip gloss later, she was done. She fixed her hair, making sure not a strand was out of place before leaving the bathroom. "I'm ready when you are," she smiled, doing a small twirl for him, "We're meeting them in front of the hotel."

She took his hand and kissed his lips one more time before leading him out the door, slipping the card key in her back pocket. They made their way hand in hand to the lobby, spotting Kira and Jacob just on the other side of the doors. She smiled up at Jasper and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "I'm so glad we're here. I needed this with you," she said as they reached the main entrance.

ooc - Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:20 am

ooc - continued from Venice: Going Out Tag: Alice, Jasper, Kira, Jacob

Alice smiled and wrapped her arm around Jasper's waist, sneaking her hand into his back pocket farthest from her. She grinned up at him as they walked, the heels of her boots clicking along the sidewalk.

"So, what do you think of my choice of outfit from tonight?" she asked as she looked up at him. "I thought it was time for a change. I've been thinking about making it a more.. permanent change. What do you think?"

She grinned at the thought as they walked through the lobby, well aware what a few heads were turning towards them. She didn't feel shy at all though - she actually kind of liked it. Soon they were standing in front of their hotel room door, and she bit her lip to stop herself from giggling. She put her arms up on the wall and bent slightly, looking at him over her shoulder. "Will you get the key, baby?" she asked soft, "It's my back pocket."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:05 am

Jasper smiled and leaned over to kiss her, his tongue tracing her lips and slipping inside stroking her tongue and gently sucking her. His hand wandering down and slipping into her back pocket taking out the key.

He pulled away and stepped back, giving her the key.

"Key my darling."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:12 am

Alice gasped softly against his lips, not having expected the kiss. She moaned, opening her lips to him as his tongue explored her mouth slowly. She arched her body into his hand as he fished out the key and whimpered in need as he pulled away. She bit her lip and took the key from him, slowly turning to face him as she pressed her back against the door.

Using one hand, she pulled him close and kissed him again, only briefly. As their lips parted from each other, she looked up at him from under her thick eyelashes. "You didn't answer my question," she whispered, "unless of course..you need a little demonstration of each outfit to make up your mind.."

Sneaking hand behind her, she slipped the key into the slot, but didn't turn the handle yet.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:33 am

Jasper smiled, "Alice darling you look breath taking but if you keep dressing like this, the likely hood that I will have to kill some groping man will increase."

He reached passed her and pushed the door open.

"After you my Darling."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:41 am

Alice looked up to him with a pout. "Aww, so you don't want me to dress all sexy anymore?" she asked, her voice teasing and she pressed a lingering kiss on his lips. "And here I was going to give you a personal fashion show."

She turned around and started to walk into their room, her hips swaying seductively in her skin tight jeans. She turned to look at him with a sexy smile, beckoning him to follow her with a single finger.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Jasper smiled and followed Alice into there hotel room, closing the door firmly behind him. He walked over to the bed and slowly started to remove his clothes.

Loosening the tie even more and slipping it over his head and placing it on the bed. Turning to face Alice who was still standing near the door. His fingers doing the buttons of his vest, one by one before shrugging it off his shoulders and letting it slip on the bed behind him. Tugging his shirt out of his jeans and undoing the first few buttons exposing his smooth muscular chest before stopping. Jaspers hands went to the belt on this jeans and undid the buckle, pulling it free. His fingers undoing the button.

Jaspers eye's never left ALice's, not speaking a word, just looking at each other, hunger in there eye.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Alice watched with heavy lids as Jasper slowly started to take his clothes off, but she wasn't letting him have the upper hand again. She had a plan and this was the perfect time to put it in motion. Keeping her eyes on his, she sauntered over to him, her hips swinging seductively as she walked. As she reached him, she looked up at him from under her lashes, pressing her hand flat against his exposed, muscular chest and made him sit down on the edge of the bed. She straddled his lap, pushing his shirt off his shoulders to trap his arms behind his back, her mouth moving to his ear. "No touching," she murmured, running her nails down his chest lightly before climbing off his lap.

She walked over to the stereo, her hips moving in the same manner. She grinned as she pressed play, waiting for a moment until Christina Aguilera's Dirty started to play. As the music started to play, she moved her hips to the beat, her hands sliding down to the front of her jeans, pulling them open before turning her back to him again, slowly peeling her tight jeans down past her hips, easily untangling her legs from it, keeping her boots on. She turned to face him again as she slowly ripped into her top, shortening the length to cover just past her breasts, throwing the tattered remains at him as she started to dance seductive to the music wearing only a pair of tight lace panties in his favorite color, her altered top and the high heeled knee length boots.

Her hands ran along her body, biting her lip as she stared at him, twirling her hips until she backed into him, sliding her hands to her knees as she bent slightly, grinding her ass into his groin slowly to the beat of the music.

Oh revenge was sweet.

-
Panties:
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 Wwlyyo
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Jasper felt himself harden as Alice stripped her clothes, a low growl coming from his throat, as she teased. When Alice came to grind his lap, he decided to ignore her no touch rule...

He pulled against the fabric of the shirt, ripping it but releasing his arms. They went to Alice's hips, stroking up her stomach and snaking up to her breasts, cupping them in his hands, his fingers tweaking her nipples. Pulling her into his lap and whispering into her ear,

" Your such a tease Alice Cullen, my little minx..." sitting her down on to his bulging hard erection.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:31 pm

As soon as she started to grind on him, Alice saw it coming. Yet she still shivered in his arms as his fingers made their way their way up her stomach, and when he cupped her breasts, she dropped her head back and moaned, trembling again as he whispered in her ear. "Mmm.. I'm not a tease, baby.. I was just..dancing.." she murmured, "and showing you that when I bought these panties, I was thinking of you and your favorite color."

She continued to slowly grind her ass into his obvious erection, wanting to tease him as badly as he had teased her just hours ago. "Hmmm, baby, you broke the rule," she said softly, starting to make like she was going to get up from his lap.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:59 pm

OOC wrong person
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Jasper pulled Alice back into his lap and growled into her ear, " Rules where made to be broken."

His arm wrapped around her waist to pin her to his lap, as his other hand stroked her thighs, spreading her legs as he made his way up her leg. Stroking her private parts through her panties, rubbing his fingers over her clit with his long fingers playing it like a guitar string.

Jaspers mouth nibbling her ear and grazing his teeth down her neck, before gently biting her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:47 am

Alice grinned to herself as he pulled her back down and growled. She loved when he was like this. She moaned as he pinned her against him, trembling as his fingers trailed up her thighs. She gasped as his fingers caressed between her legs, arching her back as his fingers played with her clit, and she almost leaned back into him and gave him, but she couldn't, not so easily.

She gasped his name as she felt his teeth moving along her skin. God how she loved when he used his teeth on her. The jolt of pleasure that shot straight down her body made her want to give in even more but she was too stubborn. She pushed her ass tighter into his erection, rubbing against him slowly - teasingly before making another attempt to get up.

Before he had time to react, she had him pinned to the bed, straddling his stomach as she held his arms down. She knew she had to move quick - it was no secret to either of them that he was stronger than her and could overpower her in an instant. She grinned down at him and ground her hips into his hard, moving her body over his, moaning as the friction between their bodies sent fiery pleasure through her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:29 am

Jasper growled as Alice rolled him over and pinned him to the bed, grinding her hips into his body. He smiled up at her letting her have her fun before pulling his hands free and trailing them up her body to her shoulders, holding them and winking.

He flipped her over in one quick motion, bouncing in the bed as they landed. His erect stiff cock entering her fast and hard. Pushing deep and the bed creaking and the mattress denting with Alice's shape
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:35 am

Alice gasped as his arms escaped out from under hers, and she tried to gain control again, but as he winked at her, she knew it was over. Before she could do anything, she found herself on her back under him. She cried out his name loudly, throwing her head back into the bed as she trembled violently.

She bit her lip, looking up at him as she moaned and cried with every thrust of his hips, lifting her legs to wrap around his middle, lifting her hands to his shoulders to flip them around once again to his back. She grinned at him and leaned down to crush her lips against his in a hard kiss, her hips pressed flush to his as she moved in perfect sync with him.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:04 am

Jasper laughed as Alice rolled them over again, smiling up at his wife. Her lips where crushed to his, he slipped his tongue pinning her own sucking and nibbling.

His hands went to her hips, grinding and thrusting up and moaning he wanted her so bad. Lifting himself with his thrusts off the bed to meet her grinds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next