Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. Empty
PostSubject: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Alice was glad to see that Kira and Jacob were ready when they arrived, and after putting Kira's luggage in the back, they both climbed in and Jasper drove them to the airport. The ride was filled with quiet chatter about what their plans were and places they'd visit. Lily had liked Kira immediately, and Jacob even more. Alice giggled and looked to him through her visor mirror, "Congrats, Jacob! It's a girl! You have a beautiful daughter," she teased, hardly able to contain her laughter.

Once at the airport, Jasper checked them all in as Alice hesitatingly put Lily in her travel carrier. "Mommy will be with you again very soon," she cooed softly, giving the small animal one last stroke. She handed it over to Jasper and had to walk away he handed her over to the airport personnel. As she waited with her friends, she moved to Jacob, giving him a hug. "So, just a tip..don't freak out unless you see the seatbelt warning sign light up in the airplane, okay? It wouldn't be very becoming of you in front of your girlfriend," she said, patting his shoulder.

Once checking in was done, they made it down to the terminal just as they were boarding the plane to Venice. As they passed through the gate, Alice hooked her arm around Jasper's, resting her head on his shoulder. They all quickly found their seats in first class, and Alice couldn't help but giggle as the seatbelt warning light came on.

"Venice.. here we come."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Jasper closed his eyes and leaned back into the leather chair. The smell of all the human blood in such a small confined space made his throat burn. He reached out and held Alice's hand on the arm rest between them.

"Venice, interesting choice, any reason in particular we are going there Darling?" Talking to her helped keep him at ease, the feel of her hand reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Alice watched Jasper sat stiffly against the seat, and she bit her lip with a little frown. She hated to even think he was suffering, and she squeezed his hand gently. "Well.. you picked it, I just saw it ahead of time," she murmured, leaning closer to him. She rested her head on his shoulder and reached up with her free hand, turning his face towards her, hoping her scent would help dull the rest.

"You'll be okay, baby," she murmured, "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Jasper smiled though it was a little strained. "I know Darling you would not have let me on a plane if you knew I was going to massacre the lot of them. The small space is just........ a bit uncomfortable."

He squeezed her hand and looked over at Kira and Jacob. "They seem happy"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Alice touched his face, still sitting close to him and gave him a little smile. "No, I wouldn't have," she whispered. She stroked her thumb over his knuckles, and looked towards Kira and Jacob, smiling. "They do look happy," she murmured, "they look like us."

She pulled his face gently to look towards her, and she kissed him softly, slowly running her tongue along his bottom lip, hoping the taste of her would ease the burning in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:56 pm

The feel of ALice so close, the taste of her was a welcome distraction. He leaned forward and deepened the kiss, his tongue dipping into her mouth forl ong sweet kiss.

He pulled back feeling calmer. Sitting back and watching Kira and JAcob.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Kira and Jacob were sitting across the aisle from Alice and Jasper, she held Jacob's hand tightly, his palm was sweaty and she knew he was very nervous about the flight. With her free hand, she cupped his cheek and turned him to face her.

"You'll be ok, baby." She whispered, kissing his lips gently. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Alice smiled against his lips as she leaned closer, kissing him deeply, gladly granting him entry to her mouth as she felt his body relax. As their lips parted, she closed her eyes with a smile, and rested her head on his shoulder, hugging him as she looked towards her friends as well.

"I love you," she murmured to him, not moving away from him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Jacob nodded, his heart was pounding but not in a good way.

" According to statistics flying is a safer means of transport than a car, safer than a car....... I have more chances of being hit by a bus....." he smiled and gave her hand a little aqueeze.

"Everything will be fine. Just fine." closing his eyes and telling himself that over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:15 pm

"Baby, look at me." She smiled, lifting his head again to meet her gaze. "Look at me... We're going to be fine... And if the plane were to go down... Which is very unlikely... Who do you think has the least chances of survival." She giggled, kissing him again before pointing over her shoulder. "Those two will be fine and you may not be exactly fine but you definately have a better chance at survival than I do."

His eyes widened as she spoke, she heard Alice laugh behind her and turned to face her. "Yes Alice?" She said, still smiling.

"Nice pep talk, Kira." Alice laughed, turning her attention back to Jasper.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Jacob's eyes widened with shock, he shook his head.

"Hahaha very funny," but despite himself he smiled. " And IF the plan went down I'd give you my parachute." pointing at the bag in the overhaul compartment.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:27 pm

She smiled and kissed the corner of his mouth. "Thank you baby, but let's not talk about this anymore... It won't help you to feel any better."

She dropped her hand to his thigh and massaged it gently, looking into his eyes the whole time. "You still feeling tense?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Jacob shrugged his shoulders, " I am sure it will pass, just beginners nerves. I will get use to it fast enough."

He smiled and kissed her softly on the lips. "mmm there feel more relaxed already."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:38 pm

"Good, I'm glad." She whispered, resting her head on his shoulder and taking hold of his hand once more. "Why don't you try and sleep, baby... The flight will pass much quicker then and before you know it, we'll be in Italy."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Alice smiled, and squeezed Jasper's hand before releasing her seatbelt for a moment, and leaned up, poking her head between Jacob and Kira. "Jakey boy, you need to chill out. The plane's going to land just fine. I promise. Now relax," she paused for a moment and grinned, "or I'm going to spend the next long hours kicking the back of your seat," she giggled before sitting back next to Jasper.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Jacob laughed, " I am fine and you'd end up kicking Kira's too so you wouldn't dare."

He relaxed into the chair, Jasper still looked uncomfortable but far than he had when they had first gone on.

"So how do you watch a movie on this thing?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Alice laughed softly and shook her head, standing again to show Jacob how to play the movie and handed him the headphones before sitting back in her seat and curling up with Jasper. She sat with her legs tucked gently underneath her, pulling a blanket over them as she laid her head on his shoulder, sneaking her into his to lace their fingers together.

"I think we needed this," she murmured, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:43 pm

Kira was curled up in her chair, her head on his chest fast asleep. Jacob put the earphones and started to watch the film, he yawned.

His eyes started to droop, he wrapped his arm round Kira and put a pillow by her head so she wouldn't get a sore neck. Settled down with his chin on top of her head, falling asleep, the movie having barely started.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Jasper rested his cheek on Alice's head, looking as both Kira and Jacob fell asleep.

He kissed Alice softly on the nose, " Yes I think time a way is long over due. " Closing his eyes and pretending to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 am

Alice smiled as she leaned against Jasper, closing her eyes as well. She felt so happy, so free. She was looking forward to spending the next two weeks with this wonderful man that she loved. She was happy that Kira and Jacob had agreed to come, too. She knew this time for them would be very important, especially once they found out Kira was pregnant. She knew everything would work out, but she also knew it'd be scary for them at first.

Kira and Jacob slept through the rest of the flight, and she almost envied them for being able to shut down and relax like that, but she smiled for them - she truly couldn't have been happier for them. With that thought, she leaned against Jasper, who any human would appear to be asleep, but she knew better. "I love you," she murmured only loud enough for him to hear.

When the pilot finally announced their landing, she sat up, excited all over again as she looked out the window. The sky was a beautiful shade of blue, with the purest of white clouds scattered perfectly. Finally, the plane landed, and as everyone stood to get their luggage from overhead, Alice stood and gingerly shook Kira and Jacob awake. "Sleepyheads, wakey wakey!" she cooed softly. She turned to Jasper and wrapped her arms tight around his middle as all the humans walked by, their scent intensifying as the door opened and air flowed. She kept her mind on him, making sure everything would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:06 am

When the plane landed, the humans all began to get up and grab there bags to leave. Jasper stood up pretending to stretch as if his muscles had seized or cramped in the long trip.

The cabin crew opened the doors and a rush of fresh air filled the plane. The scent of blood intensified and hit the back of his throat, his ands curled into fists as his senses and he endured this onslaught. He was grateful for Alice wrapping her self round him, her scent distracting from the intense human smell.

The plan soon emptied and they where the last to leave the plane.

"Come now Darling..." he turned to Kira and Jacob. "And friends time for a relaxing vacation."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:14 am

Jacob let Alice and Jasper take the lead, he turned to Kira and smiled taking her hand in his.

"You feeling all right?? I think we both slept all the way here, so are you rested and ready for some fun."

Slowly leading her off the plane.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:18 am

She smiled, taking his hand as they followed Jasper and Alice off of the plane. "Yeah we did sleep most of the way." She faked a yawn and a stretch, planning to let him think she was still tired and wanted an early night. It was already early evening in Venice. "I think the plane still wore me out... Either that or you did this morning." She winked at him and squeezed his hand. "I think I need an early night."

Alice giggled up ahead and turned to smile at Kira, she knew what her plan was. Kira couldn't help but smile back, eager to see what Alice had bought for her, she knew it would be stunning.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:31 am

Jacob was not tired but if Kira was he would stay with her. " If your tired then we will turn in early. I am sure I can watch a bit of TV or something till I feel ready to sleep again."

He looked at Alice and wondered why she was giggling. He shrugged his shoulders and followed Jasper an Alice as they weaved in and out the crowd, they seemed to know where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:50 am

She smiled to herself knowing that there was no way Jacob would be sitting in bed watching TV, not after what she had planned. They waited for their baggage.

Kira was stood in front of Jacob, his body pressed against her, his arms around her waist, she giggled as she looked beside them at Alice and Jasper, who were in exactly the same position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.   Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob. Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling / Venice - tag Alice, Jasper, Kira, & Jacob.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next