Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:24 am

Kira stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind her, hearing the glass pane shatter behind her and her dad swear after her. She drove straight to the liquor store down the street, buying a bottle of Jack Daniels before climbing back in her car and driving off to First Beach, her favourite place to be when she wanted to think.

She walked slowly along then sandy shore, the bottle of Jack unopened in her hand, the water lapping at her bare feet.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:34 am

Jacob sat on the beach, watching the waves. It was so calm and peaceful, all this problems seemed a million miles away, like a bad dream and this moment now was all there was.

The beach was empty except for one lonely figure making its way up the shore. He couldn't see who it was.

He sighed and hoped they would leave soon.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:41 am

Kira stopped as she saw a young man sitting further up the beach, she paused wondering if she should approach him, maybe he needed space like she did. She looked at the bottle in her hand and smiled.

If he was here for the same reasons that she was, then she definately needed to disturb him. She ran the rest of the distance between them and plonked herself next to him, handing him the bottle. "You're Jacob Black, right?" She asked.

Since her return to Forks, she had visited the Cullen's once but had phoned Alice almost everyday who had filled her in on everything she had missed over the last year. "What's a shapeshifter doing sitting alone, looking like a lost puppy." She giggled. "Sorry, that was a little harsh." She stretched her legs out in front of her and leant back in her elbows.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:47 am

Jacob took the bottle and looked, a bottle of whisky. Getting pissed right now felt like a pretty good idea to him.

He took a long swing from the bottle, laughing and almost choking on the whisky as she spoke.

" Yes I am Jacob Black. I am afraid you seem to know a lot about me," he thought perhaps to much. " but I have no idea who you are. I take it you must know the Cullens??" How else would she know who or what he was.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:49 am

"Is it that obvious?" She laughed, taking the bottle from him and swigging it greedily. "Friend of Alice and Jasper." She grinned, watching the waves crash against the shore. "I'm Kira by the way and what brings you out here all by yourself." She looked around her. "Where's your wife at? Oh yeah," She said, remembering. "She's not allowed on your land is she?" She took another sip of JD and passed the bottle back to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:59 am

Jacob took the bottle and took a long hard swig. The feel of the whisky on his throat nice and warm.

He handed it back to Kira.

" Yes, my wife's not allowed on the Reservation. At the moment she busy talking to Ness, the woman who drugged me, slept with me, got pregnant and her new boyfriend who is Alice's brother..." he stopped trying to think if he had left any details out.

" O' yes and Ness was born 8 moths ago but due to being half human and vampire growth is excelled and is now 17. I imprinted on her when she was born and when I married Anna she got pissed off and ending up....."

He put his face in his hands, shaking his head.

"It just all so fucked up. And it's all poor Ness. It not her fault. Like i bloody asked for all of this to happen"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:03 am

"You mean... She raped you?" She exclaimed. God the poor guy, she wanted so much to hug him and tell him everything would be ok. Alice had failed to mention this part of the tale. "Jeez and here I was having a strop because I rowed with my dad." She laughed, drinking from the bottle which was now half empty, the liquor burning the back of her throat.

"So what's your wife doing with... Ness?" She asked, wondering what had happened to make Jacob go somewhere where she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Jacob took the bottle and noticed it was half gone, his head was pounding and it was probably his bodies way of saying he had enough but he didn't care.
Taking a large gulp, the hot liquor, warm and comforting.

He shrugged, "I have no idea. She said it's not Ness's fault, everyone says that...... he sighed, "apparently I am the only idiot that doesn't see that way. It's just fucking Jacob. So who cares what he thinks or feels......" his voice trailing off.

Jacob reached for the bottle again.

"Sorry for dumping all this on you. I bet you wished you walked the other way."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:00 pm

"Dont be silly." She replied, moving closer to him, she had noticed from her previous position that his body temperature was higher than human and the sea air was sending a chill through her body. "Sometimes it helps to just say it out loud, get it off your chest, so to speak." She said, her eyes dropping to his obvious muscles under his shirt.

She shook her head as she tried to come to her senses, grabbing the bottle from his hands as she tipped it back pouring a large quantity of the hot liquid down her throat.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Jacob nodded,

"You know it really does feel good to let it all out. I've been avoiding how I feel for days now. Just trying to get on with things but today seeing her with him...."

Jacob took the bottle draining of its liquid.

"It was like someone open the flood gates and it all came out. And I got was be nice Jacob, it not her fault Jacob."

His threw the bottle into the ocean and disappear, he wished he could do the same.

"Thanx for listening." looking at her for the first time properly.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:11 pm

She watched as he threw the bottle into the sea. "You know that that's littering right?" She asked, turning to stare at him. "But nice aim." She said, laughing as she laid down in the sand once more.

"Did you know that sand is a natural exfoliant?" She asked, not sure why she was suddenly spouting random pieces of information, before she burst out laughing, the effects of the JD taking hold.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:17 pm

Jacob laughed, "No I did not know that."

He looked at the sea and the rough waves. "If I wasn't so dam drunk I'd strip and go for a swim but I might end up drowning if I did."

Jacob smiled down at the girl, " I think there is very little chance of you being able to rescue me... laughing hard and falling back. "Your just as pissed as me."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:27 pm

"I am so not." She giggled, stumbling over the words. He mentioned water and swimming. Her favourite hobby. "Who says I'm too drunk to swim?" She asked, rising shakily to her feet, pulling the flannel dress she had on over her head and slipping her leggins down her thighs as she wriggles out of them, standing before Jacob in nothing but a bra and panties.

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?" She lauged as she turned and sprinted toward the inviting sea.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Jacob laughed as the girl ran to towards the sea. He jumped up and took his shirt off, throwing it on top of her dress.

"Well you should be. He's gonna come and whip your ass." running easily catching up with Kira, picking her up in his arms and running in to the water.

Holding her over the cold water,

"It's fucking cold. Be nice or I'll drop her skinny ass." grinning.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:44 pm

She squealed with delight as he picked her up, still running, her arms wound tightly around his neck. "I don't know how to be nice." She laughed, her eyes locking with his.

Her nearly naked body was pressed up against his chest, the heat radiating from him, her breathing quickened slightly, her heart beginning to race.

"Drop me wolf-boy." She laughed. "I dare you."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Jacob looked down at her smiling. " Never dare a wolf boy..."

Winking before giving her a little swing in his arms, to get some distance and throwing her into the ice cold water.

He laughed as she sputtered water out and tried to stand up.

"You look like a drowned rat....." he laughed even more. " rat girl." before bending and cupping the water in his hand and splashing her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:01 pm

She screamed mockingly as he threw her through the air, she crashed into the water, fully submerged, before bobbing back up, coughing and spluttering. "You could have warned me." She laughed, splashing him back as he walked toward her, flicking water at her. "I would have closed my bloody mouth."

She laughed as she swam back toward him, turning onto her back as she lazily made her way back to the shallows, staring up at the beautiful sky as the water lapped around her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Jacob smiled as she flicked water at him, swearing at him for not warning her "Where's the fun in that.?" he laughed.

He watched her swim back, noticing how the ice cold water had mad her nipples all hard, he shook his head, too much JD he wasn't thinking straight but he couldn't help but notice her nearly naked body.

Ehen she neared, he took his arms and clapped together to make wave of a splash to hit her, sending her slightly again.

"Sorry should I have warned you," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:12 pm

"You're asking for it, Wolf!" She laughed, splashing him back before diving into the murky waters, no part of her visible to him as she swam beneath the water to him, jumping up directly in front of him a little closer than she had intended.

The water from her emergance splashed all over him and she laughed manically at the look on his face.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Jacob watched her dive under the water, he was a bit worried, they had had rather a lot to drink, she might hurt herself and he was no fit state to much of a help.

Then she jumped up in front him, he almost jumped out his skin, the water splashing all over as she bumped into to stand up.

He laughed, "Your crazy." grinning at her. " And you really do look like a drowned, a cute one but still a rat." teasing before picking her up in his arms again and dumping her in the water again.

" You asked for it." his eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:28 pm

She came up smiling once again, having not had fun like this in such a long time. She bobbed onto her back and kicked water furiously toward him before stopping and stilling the water around her. "Turn around and face the shore." She demanded, watching the confusion spread on his face. "Now Wolf-boy." She laughed, folding her arms across her chest, noticing herself for the first time that her nipples were hard and obvious.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Jacob laughed as she lay back and used her legs to kick trying to splash him, watching her smiling face.

He became very confused when she suddenly shouted that he should face the shore. He smiled as he heard her laugh, she was up to something.

Jacob turned and faced the beach.

"What now??" he shouted over his shoulder. What was she planing, it made him grin.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:39 pm

She snuck up on him as quietly as the water would allow, standing just behind him, her breathing laboured from the laughter as she leapt and jumped onto his back, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, her leaning to the side and resting on his shoulder.

"I was going to try and dunk you." She laughed, her breasts rubbing at the back of his neck as her body shook with the giggles. "For calling me a rat... Cute or not... But I think you may be a little strong for me." She said, one her hands slipping down to his chest.

"And this is much more fun." She laughed. "My own personal chauffuer."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Anna moved down onto the beach, the wolves following her as she did, her own personal gaurds. She knew now that they were not going to do anything, they were probably just curious to who thye had seen in Sams head.
She smiled at them as much as a panther could. they were no threat to each other.
She looked down the beech seeing two people playing happily in the water, looking very much in love.
then she moved closer, noticing a familiar scent and another one that rang alarm bells in her head, the human from the other day.

She then realised who it was playing with the almost naked girl in the water. It was Jacob, her Jacob,` and he did not seem to mind it at all when the girl jumped on her back, moving her hand down his bare chest.

She was still frozen to the spot, she could not move to look away.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Jacob laughed, his hands reaching round so that he could hitch Kira further up his back and make a cradle for her bum to sit in so that he could support her weight.

" Sugar, your far to little to dunk me" trying not to notice her breasts on his back or her hand on his chest.

Jacob laughed and bounced her up and down on his back, walking in the water.

"WHere to to then?? The chauffeur needs to know where to go." he teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob Empty

Back to top Go down

For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next