Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:38 pm

Jacob stood up, his hand reaching out to her.

"I didn't know she was there when we started kissing I swear I didn't. I only knew she was watching when she screamed while we where......" he ran his hands through his hair.

"Please Kira.... " begging her to believe him.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:40 pm

She stared deep into his eyes, the truth was there, staring back at her but she still felt sick to her stomach. "What have I done?" She sobbed, sinking onto her knees in the sand. "Jacob - I'm - I'm so sorry." She cried, looking up at him with tears streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Jacob fell to his knees in front of her and pulled her into his arms.

"Shhh now don't cry Kira. You have noting to feel sorry for it should be saying sorry to you. I bet you wished you had kept on walking." Soothing her hair as she sobbed.

"but I am glad you didn't." Putting a finger under chin and tipping her head back so that he could look into her eyes.

"I am very happy I've met you."

`
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:57 pm

She looked into his eyes as he raised he le chin, their depths like an open book to her. She knew he was speaking the truth.

"Oh Jacob." She cried, flinging her arms around his neck as she nuzzled her head against him. "I could never wish that I had carried on walking... I'm so happy to have met you."

She pulled back from him and placed her lips against his, his warmth spreading through her as she knelt in his arms, virtually naked. She moved one of her arms up her back and skillfully unclasped her bra with one hand, letting it drop to the floor as she pushed her chest against him.

His warmth hit her like a tonne of lava, spreading through her breasts and straight to her heart which she now knew, only beat for him.

She wrapped herself around his neck once more, her lips still on his as she slid her tongue into his waiting mouth.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Jacob moaned as her warm breasts touched his chest, his heart beginning to race and he could feel her own heart beating fast next to his.

His hand trailed up her sides and he gently took her breasts in his hands, slowly massaging them, his thumb and forefinger circling her nipples and playing with them to make wonderful hand points under his fingers.

Jacobs mouth tasted her, his tongue tracing the inside of her mouth. She was so sweet, soft and warm.

Being sure that he was careful he turned and lay her on the blanket on the sand.

His mouth and hands never leaving her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:47 pm

She moaned into his mouth as he explored her, tasting her, her Tongue danced with his, caressing the insides of his cheeks. His fingers found her nipples, his hands warm as he teased at them, circling them, turning them hard at his touch.

He turned them both around and lay her gently down on the blanket, his hands continued to caress her body, his lips never leaving hers. She snaked one hand around the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair, increasing the pressure on the back of his head forcing his lips to press harder against hers, deepening their passionate embrace.

Her other hand rested on his shoulder for a while, her thumb gently stroking his smooth skin, then gradually she moved her arm to hang over his shoulder, running her fingers over his shoulder blade, massaging him gently.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Jacob trembled at the touch of her fingers in his hair and the feel of her on his shoulders, gently massaging sent ripples of heat through his body.

Jacob one hand continued to massage her breast, his fingers softly tweaking her nipple between his fingers. The other stoked her flat smooth stomach, his hand hesitating to move lower. Skimming across her belly.

Her kiss was more urgent, his tongue stroking and sucking hers, her warmth feeling his senses.

Jacob was hesitant shy, he had never made love to a human before and he was scared of breaking her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:25 pm

"Jacob." She whispered in his ear. Now was the time to he completely honest with him, now was the time to tell him that she had never done this before, she had never been touched or kissed like this, but most importantly she needed to tell him that she had never made love before.

She crawled slightly away from him, his eyes travelled down her body. She sat up, lifting his chin to meet her eyes. "I..." She drew her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them, huggin them tightly. "I'm a virgin." She whispered, her voice barely audible.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Jacob frowned as she pulled away, had he done something wrong? Had he hurt her?

Her voice was barely a whisper but he heard her. Jacob did not want her to do anything she didn't want to do, he didn't want her t feel pressurised and her first time.....

"Kira, we don't have to do anything. We can just kiss, hold hands, talk...... "he was tripping over his words and was sounding like a idiot.

He shook his head, his nerves seemed to be taking hold. "I will go if you like? I want you to be feel free to tell tell me to leave, to stay, anything. Ask and I will do it."

He sighed, did any of that make sense??
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:57 pm

She reached her hand out and cupped his cheek, stroking him gently with her thumb. She smiled shyly at him. He hadn't said no to her, he had said it was her choice.

"I could never ask you to leave." She whispered, moving closer to him again, placing her lips against the tip of his nose. "I have never felt happier, than I do now... You make me feel like I am wanted, like I am needed right here... This is where we are supposed to be."

She lay back down on the blanket, pulling him to her, taking his hand as she placed it on the waistband of her underwear. Giving him her permission, letting him know that she wanted this, wanted him.

"I just ask one thing of you." She kissed his lips softly, her mouth open against his as she breathed into him. "Please be gentle with me."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Jacob nodded, "If your sure?? You can tell me stop at any point." Looking into her green eyes, so that she can he meant every word that she could trust him.

He leaned down and brushed his lips against hers, a whisper of a kiss. His hands stoking her flat stomach. Placing his other hand at the side of her weight and taking his easily into his own arm. He was very much aware of the fact that he could hurt her. Making his every touch soft and gentle.

Jacobs tongue slipped into Kira's mouth her sweet warm scent and feel making him moan. Kissing her softly, his tongue stroking and sucking hers in circles but not to hard, each stroke measured.

His hand played with the top of her panties and inch by inch he pulled them down, stroking her soft skin as he took them off.

His arousal hard and ready but not wanting to scare, he shifted his weight so that it did not touch her.

The waves crashed on the shore but all he could her was her slow heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:18 pm

"I'm sure." She whispered. She had never been more sure of anything in her life, all of her friends had lost their virginity at school but Kira had been waiting for the right guy and she knew she had found him in Jacob. His eyes locked with hers once more and she smiled at him, knowing he spoke the truth to her. "I trust you." She replied, aping her words from earlier, her trust in him had not faltered and never would.

Her stomach muscles quivered as he moved his large hand across her skin, his every touch was soft and slow, gentle and loving. She knew he was afraid of hurting her and she wanted to find a way to help him to relax.

His lips touched hers, his tongue darting into her mouth, tasting her and she groaned against him, the taste of him filling her senses until all that she could see, all that she could feel and taste was him, Jacob. Her, Jacob.

He stroked every inch of her skin which was revealed as he teased her underwear off, still being gentle. It was refreshing for her, being treated like a queen by this stunningly handsome man, she still couldn't believe that he wanted her, that he had chosen her.

She was pleased that the cold water of the ocean had sobered her up, wanting to feel every part of him, see every part of him through her own eyes, not the misted eyes of alcohol.

She ran her hand down his firm chesting, slowly, teasingly. She worked her way lower, running her hands across his firm abs, taking a deep breath as his muscles rippled at her touch.

Her eyes met with his chocolate brown ones as she smiled up at him, her hand reached the waistband of his jeans and she paused, wondering how to proceed, deciding that cautious was the best approach as she touched his manhood through his cut off jeans, she gasped as she felt how big he was and was pretty sure she was in for a fair amount of pain, beautiful, loving pain.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Jacob broke away from there kiss at the sound of her gasp, "Are you all right. Did I hurt you??" His eyes and voice filled with worry.

He was cupping his manhood through his jeans and he noticed the slight blush to her cheeks. Jacob kissed her lightly on the nose. "Why don't I make this a Little easier." He stood up and undid his jeans, wiggling his hips and pulling them off.

"You don't have to be scared Kira. Touch it. Feel it. I won't do anything until you feel comfortable."

Jacob wanted her to feel safe, he would take it slow, he wanted her to explore as much of him as she wanted. To feel at ease with his body.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:45 pm

"You didn't hurt me, Jacob... You never could." She could see the worry etched on his face and blushed at her silly reason for gasping. His lips touched at her nose before he stood and removed his jeans. His rock hard erection standing to attention, his body the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

She stood herself up and walked closer to him, pressing her body flush against his, feeling his cock pressing against her stomach, noticing that it was hotter than any other part of his body, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her as she brushed her lips against his.

"I'm sorry for being so silly... It's just - You're bigger than I expected." Her eyes slid down his body, staring at it again. So big. She placed one hand on his shoulder, gripping him firmly as her other traced down his torso, reaching his tip as she brushed it with her fingers gently. She ran her fingers softly down his shaft, trying and failing to wrap her hand completly around his girth.

Her eyes moved back to his face and she smiled at him, as her hand slowly began to stroke up and down his length. "I'm not scared." She whispered, placing her lips to his cheek. "A little nervous, if I'm honest." She admitted, the colour rising in her cheeks one more time.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Jacob sucked in his breath at the feel of her hands touching his manhood. "You are not being silly..." his breathing becoming heavier but he left her touch and explore.

"I Can understand nervous..." licking his lips and a red flush crossing his cheeks.

The feel of her finger wrapped round him was making him hot, a heat emanating from her hand and up into his body.

Jacob leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips, leaving her as he had promised to touch, waiting for her to feel more at ease.

He placed his hands on the small of her back, resting them there as he kissed her slowly and sensually.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 pm

She smiled at the obvious effect she was having on his body, his cheeks flushing, his breathing becoming heavier. Maybe she could do this afterall, maybe she was working herself into a state for no reason at all. His hands rested on the small of her back as he leaned down to kiss her.

She continued to stroke him for a little while longer, loving the feel of him in her hand and loving even more that she had caused this reaction in him. She kissed along his cheek, dipping her tongue into his ear before whispering to him.

"I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Jacob scooped her up into his arms, cradling her close and took the few paces back to the blanket. Gently laying her down.

He lowered himself putting his knees between her legs and leaning forward, placing his hand by her head, ready to take all his weight.

Jacob bent and kissed, dipping his tongue inside her mouth, tracing the shape of her lips with his tongue while slowly stroking her tongue. His free hand he used to stoke her breasts, each one in turn slowly in small circles. Gently pinching her nipples.

Stroking down her stomach and then he slowly, carefully slipped one of his fingers into her warm moist entrance.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:33 pm

She smiled as he cradled her body, laying her gently back on the blanket. He knelt between her legs, one hand planted next to her head as his other stroked gently at each of her breasts, pinching her gently, causing her to press her chest further into his hand.

He had been kissing her the whole time, his tongue dancing gently with hers, she raised her slightly off of the blanket to push herself deeper into his mouth, tasting him fully.

His fingers stroked down her stomach, sending tingles through her as he moved his hand slowly down to her heat, slipping one finger inside her vagina. His finger was so warm it felt incredibly nice inside of her as he slowly moved it in and out.

Her hands were at his shoulders in seconds, running down his back, her nails scratching at him lightly. She could feel the large, hard cock of his, pressing against her thigh as he prepared her for the moment, stretching her walls, encouraging them to accept him when the time came.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Jacob felt her arch her back, his finger moist from her heat, as he slipped in and out of her wet cave. He could sense that she was ready and he did not want to do to much to her there FIRST time.

He took his finger out an place it on the other side of her head. Jacob broke there kiss and gently kissed her on the lips, looking into her beautiful face, her green eyes captivating him.

He poised himself at her entrance and slowly, inch by inch, hoping that it would make the pain that he knew she would feel soon more bearable, his hard cock entered her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:56 pm

She let a soft moan escape her lips as she felt him withdraw his finger from her dripping pussy, still kissing him hungrily as he placed his other hand beside her head, caging her. He broke their kiss and smiled at her quickly, brushing his lips on hers once more as the tips of his cock entered her tight hole.

He muscles tensed naturally as he slowly began to force his way in, bit by bit. Relax. She told herself, knowing it would be more painful for her if her muscles were clenching tightly.

She closed her eyes concentrating on her breathing, in and out, in and out. Jacob slowly slid out of her before pushing gently back in, making a little more progress this time. Breathing, in and out, in and out.

She panicked silently as she wondered if he really could fit inside of her. Her back arching as the pain began. She could tell he was being as gentle as he could and she was grateful for it.

He groaned above her as he reached her barrier and she opened her eyes to look at him, wanting to see his face as he actually took her virginity, she wrapped her arms around his neck, needing to be touching him. He pushed into her with a little more force, her hyman breaking as his cock finally slid all of the way into her. She let out a slight sob, raising herself off of the ground, hanging onto Jacob as her head pressed against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Jacob lifted his one arm and wrapped it around her waist to cradle her as she hung underneath him.

"Kira are you all right?? I didn't hurt you to much did I?? I tried to be as careful as possible...." his voice full of angst and concern. Her sob ringing in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:18 pm

"I'm... Fine." She whispered, her voice still a little shaky. She was glad he had paused working himself in and out of her while she recovered herself. His size really was immense, the pressure was phenomenal but he felt absolutely amazing as he filled her completely.

She giggled against his neck, her fear of him not fitting not being an issue. "You do fit." She smiled, releasing his neck and laying back down, pulling him with her as she attacked his mouth hungrily, ready for him to begin again.

She brushed away her watery eyes, as they broke the kiss, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Jacob smiled as she lowered herself to the floor, " I don't think I have any words for that..... Good... Thank You." Stroking her face with his hand.

"Has anyone told you that you have the most amazing eyes. They are just breathtaking." He lowered his head and kissed her. There mouth opening to meet each others tongues, dancing and stroking.

Slowly Jacob began to rock his hips, gently going in and out. Still taking care, he did not want to hurt, his eyes never leaving her face. Those green eyes where mesmerising.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 pm

She smiled up at him doe eyed as he complimented her, the perfect gentleman. "Has anyone ever told you... That you are a stunning man." Her hand stroked down his chest. "Extremely well toned." Her hand moving around his side. "And god damn gorgeous when standing in all your glory." She laughed, her hand reaching for his buttocks, groping him gently.

Their mouths crashed together in a heated kiss, tongues dancing wildly together. Jacob started to move himself within her once more and she groaned almost immediately, arching her back, pressing her groin harder against him. Her hands gripping tightly at his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Jacob pushed in and out, his motions slow and thoughtful. He wanted her first time to be as comfortable as possible, special....

He took his hand and placed in between her legs, softly stroking her clit.

His movements measured and gentle. He had never made love like this, it was so intimate. His heart pounded, the feel of her warm muscles clamping on his cock making him groan.

"Kira...." he whispered into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next