Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Anna watched as Jacobs hands moved to cradle the girls bum, bouncing her up and down on his back, her breasts rubbing against him. She still could not look away, but she no longer had the control to stay phased, and not caring that there were 12 young boys behind hrer she p[hased back into her naked human form, pulling her clothes bak on quickly, her eyes not leaving the pair in the water.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:49 pm

"That way." She smiled, pointing to deeper water. "I want to see how well puppy can swim." She giggled, her cheek right next to his as she leant against him.

She tries to ignore the heat which radiated from him, warming her in all the wrong places. She cleared her throat and shifted slightly on his back, the movement only exciting her more. She climbed up onto his shoulders and dove into the water, needed the cold to soothe and calm her excited body.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Jacob began to move to deeper water, ignoring the twitch he felt in his shorts as she wriggled on his back.

As she climbed up his back to his shoulders he bit his tongue and told himself it's just the alcohol. Surprised as she dove off his shoulders into the water.

"Hey I didn't think my driving was that bad!!" laughing and diving into the water following her to deeper water.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:59 pm

She swam away from him for fear of doing something they would both regret. He was a married man and they had both been drinking, although the cold water had sobred her up quite a lot. She stopped when her feet could no longer turn around and saw Jacob swimming after her.

Fuck. She thought. She had no idea how to get out of this, his close proximity was driving her crazy, she looked around her, there was no escape. To go back to shore she would have to swim past him and he would catch her, the only other option was to keep swimming deeper, although she ran the risk of killing herself by doing that. The mixture of the alcoh she had drunk and the current of the sea, could easily cause her to drown. There was no way out and he had nearly reached her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Anna watched as the girl dove of Jacobs shoulders and swam out to deeper water. relieved that there was some space between them now.
Then Jacob made to swim towards her..."what the hell?" She whispered to herself. The wolves had sat down beside her, 6 on each side and were watching intently as well, a few of them looked at ehr with concerned glances.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Jacob long arms cut through the water quickly and easily, in a matter of strokes he was near Kira.

"I don't think you should you go any further Kira, that would be beyond Crazy. Come back with me to the shore. I have some blankets in the back of my car."

He swam closer, offering her his hand. "Hop on if your tired."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Her arms were tired, but she wasn't sure if she could control herself with him. She gulped, looking around her, still no other options appeared for her and so she swan to him, clambering onto his back, her legs wrapping around him again, her arms around his neck.

"Behave." She whispered as she looked down at her groin, his heat distracting her again.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Jacob smiled as he swam back to the shore, " I have been behaving, it's you who has been mischievous."

When they reached shallow water, he linked his arms round his back so that he could hold piggy back style on his back. Jacob could tell that she was tired, the currents where strong and she did not have his strength. He walked with her on his back up to where there clothes where.

He put her gently down on the beach. Settling her on his shirt so that she was comfortable.

"I will be back, it wont take me long to get the blankets."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 pm

She sat on his shirt, the water dripping from it and soaking his shirt, she watched as he ran into the distance, disappearing from view, the water and wind causing her to shiver as she sat there in her soaking underwear.

Her teeth chattered, her sking prickled with goosebumps and her lips began to turn blue. She hoped that Jacob would be back soon, she wanted to use him as a space heater.

She would even risk, pressing her body against him if it would help her to warm up. She could hear Jacob running back to her and turned to face him, smiling as best she could through her chattering teeth.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Jacob ran to the car, grabbing the blanket from the back seat and running back to Kira.

She was cold, her teeth chattering. "I am so sorry Kira, wrapping a blanket round her. I don't feel the the cold I should have thought...."

He pulled her to him so that she sat between his legs, her back against his chest.

"Let me warm you. It's the least I can do."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:31 pm

He wrapped the blanket around her shoulders and pulled her between his legs, she sank back against his solid abs, shivering against him, the heat from him and the blanket gradually starting to warm her.

Certain parts of her body warming more than they should. She fidgeted against him, her legs closed firmly as she tried to fight the feeling away, her back pressing right against him and... What was that she could feel?

"Jacob... Is that.." She swallowed before bursting out into fits of laughter. "A bone in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?" She leant forward, giggling madly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Anna moved closer, she could now hear what they were saying, and what the girl was giggling about. Jacob was aroused....because of anoher woman. She felt the jealousy brim up inside her, what the hell was he plying at, why did he not just push her away? She knew she was risking him sensing that she was there but she moved a little closer still. Careful not to make a sinlge sound as the wolves silently followed her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Jacob blushed,

"You should be nice to the person who is being your private heater. I could always leave you skinny ass to freeze." trying to sound like he was angry with her but he only ended up laughing.

Shifting his weight so that he was not pressed so tightly against her.

Last edited by Jacob Black on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:39 pm

"Jacob." She smiled, resting her head against his shoulder. "You have slight obsession with my skinny ass." She laughed. "Is there any particular reason?" She asked, turning to face him and noticing his crimson cheeks.

She cupped his cheek with her hand. "Why are you blushing, Jacob?" She questioned, her lips parted slightly.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Jacob swallowed, her lips so close...

He leaned down slowly his lips brushing against hers, his tongue slipping between her parted her lips and gave it a gentle stroke. She was soft, so human.

Jacob pulled back his blush deepening, " I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that." but he stayed close, her hand still on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:50 pm

She knew he shouldn't, they shouldn't... But god did she want to. His lips had felt so warm against hers, his tongue so soft, the taste of him still in her mouth.

"Don't apologise." She whispered, slowly closing the small gap between them, her lips slightly parted as she touched them to his once more, dipping her tongue inside, stroking his tongue with hers. Her hand caressed his check as she turned completely in his lap, her legs over his, stretching out behind his body.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Jacob pulled her to him, tasting her tongue, she was so soft and her caress so light it made him moan.

He wrapped his arms round her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Anna shook in prue devastation as she saw Jacob kiss the gir, the way he kissed her, his tongue sliding into her mouth and the girl reposnding by turning round to straddle him, kissing him back.
Her heart broke into a million tiny piecesand she screamed out at the top of her lungs, the younger of the wolves whimpering in terror and the older ones rowling viscously at Jacob. Her eyes glazed over black, and to avoid going obver their and ripping the girlsd head off and draining her of ever drop of blood shje had she turned and ran, leaving the wolves staring after her, still growling at Jacob, knowing he would now be aware of her presence there.
She ran and kept running back over the treaty line and towards their home.

OOC - cont in cullen Land Destruction
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Kira jumped as an ear piercing scream filled the air, followed by the sound a pack of wolves. "Jacob." She cried out, burying herself in his arms, scared out of her wits.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Jacob held her tightly soothing her hair, "Sssh don't be scared that will be other shifter moving around in the woods. You have nothing to scared off. I am here."

Cradling her, and pulling the blanket to cover her, so that she didn't start getting cold again.

"You have nothing to fear when your with me Kira."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:07 pm

She rested her head against his shoulder, leaning back slightly to look into his eyes. She felt completely safe, wrapped in his arms, she touched her lips to his jaw, kissing him gently.

She shifted her legs, moving onto her knees between his legs, holding two corners of the blanket in her hands, she opened her arms wide and wrapped them around his neck, encasing the two of them inside it's warmth as she pressed her lips to his once more.

"I trust you, Jacob." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Jacobs hands stroked her back and traced her lips with his tongue. The feel of her so warm and soft, so fragile against his chest. He sighed and slipped his tongue into her mouth, stroking hers, gently sucking it.

His hands stroking her backs and sides,

She trusted him, it made Jacob feel good, he glowed.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Paul phased back tohuman form after watching what was goin g on, intrigued. he thought he had better let Jacob kow that his new wife had caught him pashing on another girl. They had only let her into the res cos she was his wife and cos sam trusted her. It looks like that may have been a bad idea. but then Jacob was married, he shouldnt be doing what he was now obviously doing.

"stay here"
He told the other members of the pack, and not bothering to put on the jeans he walked over to jacob, couching to get his attention.

"Jake, mate, you screwed up, that was your wife screaming her lungs out and scaring the wildlife, she saw youi, and she looks pissed off"

He turned and walked back to the pack before phasing back and they all ran back into the woods.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Jacob could smell Paul and then he heard voice coming from behind him.

" Paul it is none of your business what I do. She's not the only one who is pissed off. I could here her Paul I chose not to do anything, you get me."

His arms still wrapped round, Kira.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Kira pulled back from him standing up, the blanket falling off of her, her space heater had dried her bra and knickers but the breeze was still cold.

She walked backwards away from him. "You're - You're wife? You knew... She was there."

She felt sick, she had known it was a bad idea to allow herself to get too close, but she couldn't help it, she felt so drawn to him. She placed one hand over her mouth, the other on her stomach as she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next