Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

First Date (Jacob and Kira)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

First Date (Jacob and Kira) Empty
PostSubject: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Jacob looked at his car, he flushed with embarrassment. He thought about getting his motorbike but didn't think that it was the right kind of wheels for a date.

He slipped behind the wheel and headed into Forks. Jacob followed Kira's instructions and headed to high school and the few houses that where near it. He recognised her car in the drive, parking his car next to hers.

Jacob got out and wiped his clammy hands on his jeans, the house was huge about as big as the Cullens. His heart racing, he walked up to the front door and lifted his hand and gave it three loud knocks.

He waited his hands behind his back, nervously playing with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:10 pm

Phillip stood up as he heard the knock at the door, he smiled to himself as he raised his eyes to the ceiling, he could hear Kira's heels clicking across the laminate flooring as she finished getting ready.

He had never ever seen his daughter so happy and he knew it had everything to do with the man who was now waiting to be let into the house.

He walked to the foyer and opened the door, seeing Jacob standing there, looking incredibly nervous. He smiled at the young man, welcoming him. Most dad's would hate the idea of their daughter dating anyone at all, but Phillip knew from his daughters description of her feelings for him that he was the one for her and he just knew he would treat her right.

"You must be Jacob." He smiled, taking his hand and shaking it before stepping to the side and allowing Jacob to come in. "Kira won't be long, she's just getting ready."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Jacob sort of smiled at the man that opened the door, this must be Kira's dad. He tried to hide nerves and took his hand and shook it , hoping it was firm and polite shake.

" Yes, Sir. I am Jacob Black it'a a pleasure to meet you." stepping into he large foyer. Nervously shoving his hands in pockets.

" You have a very nice home Sir." trying to fill the silence and not sure what to say. He swallowed hard.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Phillip smiled. "Relax, son... I won't hurt you."

---------

Kira stood at the top of the stairs watching her father and Jacob, neither of them had noticed she was there. She smiled as her father tried to welcome Jacob, so pleased that he was being supportive of her.

Her eyes dropped to Jacob and her heart skipped a beat, he looked so handsome in his dark jeans and white shirt.

She moved down to the next step, her heels giving her away as the clicked on the stair, both men looked up at her and she smiled down at Jacob.

---------

Phillip looked up as he heard Kira on the stairs, he smiled up at his daughter, noticing that her eyes were fixed on Jacob and only him, a beautiful smile crossed her face as she descended the stairs toward them.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Jacob heard the click of shoes on the stairs, he turned to look towards where the noise was coming form, it must be Kira he thought.

When he saw her standing there he stood up straight and sucked in his breath. She was absolutely gorgeous, his heart which had been beating slightly faster with nerves began to thunder in his chest. Jacob could not take his eyes off her. Everything a round him faded and all he could see was her.

"You look beautiful Kira." he breathed letting out the breath he had been hold. She did a vision and his heart swelled.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:40 pm

She smiled adoringly at him, each step taking her closer to him. He held his hand out to her and she gladly took it when she was close enough. She stepped off the last stair and smiled up at him.

"Thank you." She smiled, her eyes locking with his, completely forgetting that her father was in the room. "You look... Amazing."

---------

Phillip laughed as he watched the pair, both of them seeming a little nervous of each other. More than likely nervous of how much they felt for each other. He was still chuckling as he opened the closet door, selecting a black coat for Kira.

He handed it to her and she turned her head. "Thank you daddy." She smiled, her attention turning straight back to Jacob as she slipped her arms in her coat.

"Have fun you two." Phillip said as he turned and walked back to his office.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Jacob tore his eyes away from Kira long enough to smile at her Dad. "Thank you Sir. I promise to take good care of her." His eyes already wondering back to Kira, he meant every word. Jacob would not let anything happen to Kira, ever. Not as long as there was breath in his body and his heart still beat.

Jacob opened the front door and led her down to where his car was. He opened the door for her and stepped back, hesitating.

"I'd understand if you prefer not take my car. It's not..... much of a car really."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Jacob's hand was at the base of her spine as he led her out of the house and toward his car. Her hands were shaking with nerves, he opened the passanger door for her.

"Jacob." She smiled, removing his hand from her back and holding it in both of hers. She leant up and kissed his lips gently. "I'm not a snob... And I like how your car is so... rustic." She giggled and kissed him again.

---------

Phillip watched from his office window, a glass of scotch in his hand. He couldn't help but smile as he watched the pair of them together, looking as though they had been together for years. And Jacob was such a gentleman to her, opening her door.

Phillip turned around and looked at the photograph of his late wife on the mantlepiece he raised his glass to it and spoke. "We did it, Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Jacob smiled as she kissed him, relaxing as soon as she touched him. "I 'd never think that of you Kira." His hand coming up to gently stroke her cheek.He stepped to the side, offering his hand so that he could help her on the car.

When she had slipped into the passenger seat, he closed the door behind her. Walking round to his side and getting behind the wheel. Putting the old girl into the gear. Smiling and taking her hand in his as he reversed out the drive.

"I don't really have anything planned but I thought we would head to Seattle is that ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Kira took his warm hand gladly got into the car, Jacob shut the door softly behind her as she buckled her seatbelt. She inhaled deeply as she waited for Jacob to join her.

He reached his hand out and she took it, turning to smile at him as he reversed out of the drive. "I like that you don't have plans." She laughed. "And Seattle sounds great." She squeazed his hand gently, her thumb tracing light circles on his skin.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Jacob loved the feel of her fingers on his hand, his thumb rubbing along her knuckles.

He laughed, " Well that's good, playing it by ear sounds good to me." He stole a sideways look at her, his heart thumped in his chest, she was gorgeous.

Jacob smiled. "You really do look stunning in that dress Kira. I feel so under dressed. I am sorry for my casual appearance, I don't have..... smart clothes. I tend to me a jeans and t shirt kinda guy."

But for her he would whatever she asked, even if it meant looking like JAsper.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:25 pm

She blushed as he complimented her, clearing her throat gently as she turned to look out of he window, letting her cheeks return to normal befoelre the faced him again.

Her eyes roved over his body, the White shirt clung beautifully to him, she flicked her eyes to his face. "I like what you're wearing." She smiled. "Her hand stroked up his arm. "You look amazing to me... Come in your pants fantastic actually." She laughed, blushing again.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Jacob laughed with her as a blush flushed his cheeks, " Thank you Kira, " his hand giving hers a gentle squeeze.

The out skirts of Seattle loomed a head, "So where would you like to go? Casual or more formal. So I know where to drive too. Ladies choice."

Lifting her hand and giving it a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:38 pm

His lips so warm against her hands sent shivers up her arm, his actions pulling at her heart strings, she shifted in her seat to turn and look at him. "I like casual." She said with a smile.

She had spent most of her life going to dinner parties and expensive restaurants with her dad, helping him to entertain his rich doctor friends.

"I'm happy just to be with you, Jacob... I really don't mind where we go."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Jacob smiled his eyes twinkling, " I can defiantly do casual."

He took a turning and headed towards the beach. taking the turning to Alki Beach.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:48 pm

She continued to smile. Jacob took a turning, heading toward the beach. She hadn't been to Seattle much before, even though she only lived a stone's throw away from the big city.

"Are you happy, Jacob?" She asked, her eys flitting to his.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Jacob nodded,

" Yes. I am the happiest I have been in a very long time....." he smiled and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. " And that is all down to you Kira."

Pulling in to a small carpark.

"I have a friend who works at this small restaurant, its called Salty's. I hope you don't mind but I thought it might a good place to eat."

First Date (Jacob and Kira) 3630509908_176124f263
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 pm

"Oh Jacob! It looks amazing." She smiled as the beautiful building stood in front of them. She waited until he had stopped the engine, before pulling him to her, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "It's perfect."

She kissed his cheek quickly. "You're perfect."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Jacob felt his cheeks go red, " It's nothing really. It's not fancy or anything but it has an amazing view at the back, over the water and you can see the Seattle skyline."

He kissed her softly on the lips, " but I'm glad you like it." Jacob pulled away form there embrace and opened his door, running round to open Kira's. Holding out his hand so he could help her out.

"Dinner awaits me lady."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:37 pm

She climbed gracefully from the car and straight into his loving arms, holding him tight before stepping back from him and holding his hand.

"It really is beautiful, Jacob." She looked at him out of the corner of her eyes as they walked toward the restaurant. She squeezed his hand gently, really looking forward to their evening together, she couldn't wait to learn everything that there was to know about Jacob Black.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Jacob lead her towards the restaurant, when they walked through a pair of big glass doors, a tall dark haired boy not much older came over shouted greeting to them from the bar across the room.

"I won't be more than a minute." he said smiling.

Jacob walked over and shook hands, a brief chat followed, both of them smiling and the man behind the bar giving Kira the once over. Jacob leaned over and playfully hit on the shoulder. Coming back to come and ket Kira, taking her hand.

"Everything is sorted. He is just getting us a table." Jacob leaned down and gave her little kiss.

"Jacob!!" He turend to look and Drew was motioning for them to come. He lead Kira outside to the wrap around porch to a small table in the corner, with a perfect view of Seattle Bay but nice and private.

"Thank you Drew, I owe you one."

Jacob pulled our a chair for Kira to sit.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:58 pm

She watched as the man behind the bar looked intently at her, she looked around, feeling really self conscious. Jacob came back came back over and took her hand instantly, she gripped him tightly.

He leant down to her giving her a brief kiss and she smiled shyly at him as they broke apart. She was really nervous, this was her first date, her first ever date.

She follwed as they were led to a table, Jacob moved her chair out for her and she removed her coat, hanging it on the back of the chair, before sitting down at the table.

She smiled as he sat opposite her, her hand reached straight for his, needing to be in contact at all times.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Jacob took outreached hand and entwined his fingers with hers. The need to be near her, like the air that he breathed.

" Please order whatever you like. I am going to do some work on Drew's pick up as payment. It wont take long but then he doesn't know that." he looked over at his friend.

"I would feel slightly guilty if he hadn't given you the once over." gently rubbing circles on the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:14 pm

She smiled at his obvious compliment to her. "I feel totally overdressed." She said, looking at their hands entwined together. Her eyes drifted back to his face and she smiled weakly at him.

"Thank you for this." She said, staring into his eyes. "The view is spectacular."

She opened up her menu and had a quick look through it. "There is so much to choose from." She smiled. "I don't know what to choose... What are you going to have?" She asked. His thumb was still tracing circles on the back of her hand, sending an electric current through her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:27 pm

He looked down from her face briefly to the look at the menu, he wasn't actually hungry and he hadn't given it much thought. All he wanted was to be here with Kira but he wanted her to be happy but couldn't think what girls liked.

"mmm the salad looks good." He remembered it was his sister always ordered.

His eyes searching her own, looking into those amazing green eyes, he could get lost in them forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date (Jacob and Kira)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next