Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

First Date (Jacob and Kira)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:56 pm

"I want to." She smiled looking up at him and contiuing to stroke him although his was already hard. "Enjoy it baby."

She touched her lips gently to the tip of his cock and looked up at him again, she was teasing him and it was fun. Her hand still pumped at him, working slower now as she bent her head to him, taking just the tip of him into her warm mouth, her tongue flicking across him, rapidly, swirling. She sucked gently and released him from her mouth.

She looked up at him and winked. "How am I doing so far, baby?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Jacob groaned as she teased him with her mouth, it felt so damn good. Her mouth was warm and unlike anything he had ever felt before.

"Your..... his breathing coming fast.......your.... doing fine." What else could he say, her tongue was liquid gold on his cock and he wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:15 pm

She smiled at him before dipping her head once, more taking his tip in her mouth and sucking on him gently, loving the taste of him against her tongue, so much sweeter than the taste of his mouth, which she loved so much, Jacob was a very lucky boy...He would be getting this treatment regularly.

She sucked him deeper into his mouth, her hand still at his shaft pumping him softly, her other still fondling his balls. She hummed quietly, feeling the vibrations go right through his cock and she wondered what that would do for him.

She released him from her again and licked the lenght of his shaft, taking a ball in her mouth and nibbling gently. "Mmmm." She whispered, taking him into her again, taking him deeper into her mouth each time. She released both of her hands from him, stroking his hips as she worked her way round to his bum, clutching his cheeks firmly as she pulled him as far into her mouth as she could.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Jacob did not where to look or what to do with his hands as Kira sucked on him gently.

As she took more of him in his mouth his hands went into fists and the humming made him throw back his head groan, it reverberated through his cock and up his body.

Everything she did was was amazing.

Jacob legs trembled slightly as she grabbed his ass and he felt so much of her mouth he thought he would choke her. His hands now tangling into her hair.

"Shit Kira..." it was like fire and ice all at the same time, the fire in his groin raging.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:35 pm

She smiled as she felt his legs quiver and knew she was doing something right.

"Shit Kira..." He groaned and she released him once more, her hand continued to work at him as she stood up, pressing her soaking body against him as she leant up to kiss his lips.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:42 pm

The feel of Kira's wet slippery body next to his was ecstasy and as she leaned back up he hungrily captured her mouth with his.

His tongue forcing her lips a part as he stroked her tongue and sucked her like this the last kiss they would ever have, his need was great. Jacobs hands roamed over her body, stroking her breasts and inner thigh, he wanted all over, he wanted everything.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:45 pm

She smiled as he kissed her hungrily, giggling as she broke away from him. "All in good time, baby... All in good time." She kissed down his body once more and took him into her mouth, taking him as deep as she could, the tip of him tickling the back of her throat.

She groaned as she tasted him there, feeling herself get wet at his obviouse pleasure.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Jacob growled as she took him into mouth again, she was driving him crazy.

"Shit Kira!!!"

His hands going to her head and weaving his fingers into her hair. The feel of his cock the back of her throat made him tremble.

"Shit shit shit...."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:27 pm

She could tell he was getting close now, she could feel his cock trembling in her mouth. She teased it's head again before taking him in and out, faster and deeper. One hand stroking his arse cheeks, the other massaging his balls.

In her mind, she was encouraging him to let go, to fill her with his seed.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:43 pm

The rhythm that Kira made with her mouth on his cock was pushing him closer and closer to the edge.

His hands encouraging her but keeping him upright as a point to focus on as he threw back his head, water falling down over his body as he shouted,

"Fuck KIRA......" as he dropped off the edge of the abyss, tumbling into ecstasy, his body trembling as his seed filled her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Kira moaned with delight as he cursed her, spilling his hot seed into her, she swallowed him gladly, loving the taste of him. She sucked him for a little longer, milking him completely before releasing him from her warm mouth. She ran her tongue along his shaft, cleaning every bit of his juices from his cock.

She stood up and pulled him to her, crashing her lips against him and dipping her tonge inside his mouth, tasting him all over again.

"I love you, Jacob Black." She whispered into him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Kira's kiss sent tremors down his spine, strangely erotic knowing where her mouth had been only moments before.

"I love yo to Kira. More than I thought was humanly possible." grazing his lips along her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:12 pm

She smiled and broke their kiss, holding his hands as she stared into his eyes. "Feels like it's been months." She giggled. "I feel like I have known you my entire life... Not just one day... It's crazy, isn't it?" She laughed, reaching onto the shelves behind her and pulling down a bar of soap and a bottle of shower gel.

"Which do you want?" She asked, holding them both out to him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Jacob took the bottle of shower gel and squirted some liquid into his big hands before putting it back on the shelf.

" Turn round Kira." spinning her so her back faced him, his big hand starting to massage the soap down her back.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:21 pm

She turned around obediantly, and shivered with delight as Jacob massaged the soapy liquid into her back, her head flopping backwards as his hands caressed her.

While he was cleaning her back, she lathered up the soap in her hands, ready for when it was his turn.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:26 pm

Jacob stepped closer, his soapy hands skimming her sides, wrapping his arms round her stroking her stomach. Up to her breasts, massaging the soap on to her breast cupping them and pinching her nipples as he covered her a fine soapy lather.

And then letting the warm water wash it all away. Jacob turned her to face him and noticed the dark smudges. He turned of the shower an scooped her up into his arms.

"Darling your tired. We can get clean together another day. We have all the time in the world."

Kira tugged her head into his shoulder smiling. He carried her to bed, pulling back the covers and lay her down.

He crawled in behind her, she was almost a sleep already. Pulling her close and Spooning himself round her.

Breathing in her scent and listening to her breathing, he fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:18 am

Kira woke early the next morning, the feel of a very warm body pressed into her back, she wondered who it was for a moment then smiled as she remembered the day befores events. She had found her one, her Jacob.

She turned in his arms to face him, his eyes were still closed and he was breathing heavily, fast asleep and dreaming, she hoped they were good dreams, unable to bear it if anything hurt him, consciously or subsconsiously.

She found his hand under the duvet and twined her fingers with his, still he remained asleep. She smiled to herself, they had had rather an eventful day. She reached her lips up to his and kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:28 am

Jacob eyes flew open at the feel of a touch on his lips, jumping. Then he saw her, his Kira and he smiled relaxing.

"Good morning darling did you sleep well." pulling her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:31 am

She allowed him to pull her body closer to his and she rested her head on his shoulder, smiling up at him. "I slept amazingly... Thanks to you." She whispered, brushing her lips against his once more. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:36 am

Jacob looked down at her and smiled, " I can honestly say that last night was the best nigh sleeps I have had in days."

There had been no nightmares, just empty oblivion or her gorgeous face.

He rested his cheek on her head. " I could get use to this."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:41 am

She smiled and kissed his chest, rolling him onto his back as she straddled his stomach. "Me too." She giggled, leaning down to him and teasing his lips open, slipping her tongue in and tasting him, he hadn't changed from the night before, still just as sweet and intoxicating to her.

"But... We need to get ready for Italy. I'm sure Alice will be calling soon." She kissed him hastily one more time before climbing off of him and trying to get out of bed. "Argh!" She cried out, sitting on the edge of the bed and clutching at her stomach.

As she had slept every single one of her stomach muscles and those in her groin had seized.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:52 am

Jacob jumped up and quickly rushed to her side, "Kira are you alright?? What's wrong??" his voice filled with angst and worry. Noticing how she was clutching her stomach, the frown on his brow deepened. Had he not been careful last night while there where making love last night.

His blood turned cold at the thought that he had hurt her.

"Kira??"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:58 am

She cupped his cheek and smiled at him. "I'm fine... It's just going to take some getting used to, that's all."

She noticed the look on his face and frowned at him. "Jacob... I wanted it as much as you did... I will never be happy if I knew that you were satisfying me and I wasn't hitting the spot with you."

She pressed her forehead to his, already feeling better by being in his embrace. "Sometimes it's going to hurt a little." She giggled as she looked at his crotch. "You are well endowed you know... But I'll get used to it and it will get better. Please don't worry or blame yourself, my darling."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:09 am

Jacob shook his head,

"I don't want you to get use to it. I should have been more careful...." he berated himself and swore under his breath.

Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, taking her hand in his. "I can't hurt you Kira. I just can't..... I couldn't live with myself." Jacob did not like that he hurt her even accidentally.

He squeezed her hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:15 am

"Jacob, please." She begged, squeezing his hand. "Please don't do this to me... I never want to you hold back." She kissed his cheek softly, taking his hand and placing it on her stomach.

"I loved last night, every moment of it... And I want everytime we are together to be like that. No reservations. When we make love I want you to take me... And I mean really take me." She inhaled deeply, stroking her thumb on his hand. "I don't care how much I ache the next day... I just want to know that it was enough for you."

She smiled and kissed the corner of his lips. "And plus, a little ache just gives me one more beautiful reminder that we... Had sex." She said shyly, still unable to believe how her life had turned 180 in 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Jacob and Kira)   First Date (Jacob and Kira) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date (Jacob and Kira)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next