Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:04 am

The small sounds of oh oh oh coming from Kira drove him crazy, her heart next to his was racing and her breathing was fast and laboured.

Jacob could tell that she was walking on a knifes edge and holding her tightly his nails skimming her hips and with a few forceful thrust with his nail digging into her slightly. He let go his hot seed spurting forth, the waves of pleasure making him tremble.

"O god Kira..." stroking her thighs as the ripples of the heat abated.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:12 am

She collapsed into his arms laughing, her legs still tightly wrapped around him, her naked body desiring being in close contact with him at all times. Her hand reached down between them, removing him from her.

"And I'm still in one piece." She smiled, kissing him softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:18 am

Jacob smiled, wrapping his arms around her and walking further into the and them dipped into the water. Washing them of the sweat and stickiness of there love making.

"Yes you are and I intend to keep you that way." Kissing her softly on her forehead.

"Now lets go get you warm. I have a heater on the beach."he smiled teasing.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:25 am

"Hmmm." She grinned, as she happily let him carry her to the shore. "So long as the heater wears no clothes." She laughed.

Her legs still around his waist, her arms around his neck as she leant forward to kiss him. Soft and slow.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:34 am

Jacob melted into her soft slow kiss. " At some point the heater is going to need to put some clothes on. You might want to do the same. I would hate for you to catch a cold."

Putting her down on the blanket and wrapping the other round her shoulders.

He came and sat down next to her. Putting his arm round her shoulder. Watching the ocean.

"How are you feeling Kira." stroking her shoulder. He wanted to make sure that she was ok. That they where not moving to fast.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:40 am

"I'm feeling wonderful." She replied, resting her head on his shoulder as they took in the scenery around them. "I envy you being raised here... On the reservation." She said kissing his cheek gently.

His arm was around her waist and she placed her hand on top of his. The heat from his body had already warmed her. She moved herself to sit in his lap, the two of them becoming one as their bodies molded together.

"Well we got one our your things done." She smiled remembering her 'dunking' "What's next on the list?
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Jacob smiled down at her, soothing her hair and stroking her cheek. He was transfixed by those beautiful green eyes.

" I would like to take you for dinner or lunch. Either will do, a proper date." leaning down to lightly brush his lips across hers. "Is that ok?? Would you like to go out with me??" He didn't want to presume that she wanted to see more of him or so soon.

His felt himself grow warm and he realised, that this beautiful young woman made him nervous but in a good way. It felt good to be so..... human.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:20 pm

He brushed his lips across hers as he asked her out to dinner.

"That would be fantastic." She smiled, cupping his cheek as she guided him down to her, her mouth slightly open as she touched her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Jacob heart began to race as her lips touched his, tongue slowly slipping inside her slightly open mouth. Easing it open so that he could taste more of her, sucking her tongue gently.

Hand massing the side of her, she was soft.

Jacob pulled away and smiling, "So where do you want to go? Forks is a bit limited for dinning choices."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Using his tongue he eased her lips apart and dipped inside, sucking her tongue, she melted into him as he kissed her with urgency. His hand massaged at her side, sending a heat burning through her.

He broke away from her to ask her where she would like to dine and she groaned softly, the lack of contact from his lips feeling like she was incomplete.

"I don't mind where we go... So long as I am with you, I have no other cares in the world."

She curled her fingers around the back of his neck, her thumb just in front of his ear as she gently stroked his cheek, she stared deep into his chocolate eyes and smiled gently to him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Jacob heart hammered in his chest, his body flushed with a wave of heat as she looked into his eyes.

He licked his lips and told himself to concentrate. He took a deep breath, he had not even noticed that he had stopped, those eyes has him transfixed. Jacob looked away and nodded.

" Ok, well I will need to go home and change. I can't go out like this." he blushed. He was still naked. "I meant in shorts and a shirt." his ears burned.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:05 pm

She smiled at his choice of words. "I certainly wouldn't mind if you did." She said, almost purring as she stroked her hand down his bare chest. "Then I will also go home and find something nice to wear for you."

She shifted her body so that she was facing him completely, straddling his legs. Her breathing quickened at their close proximity. "But first, I want to hold you and kiss you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Jacob smiled, " I think we can do that." He lay down on the floor on the blanket and pulled her down with him.

His hands stroking her back, his lips softly brushing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:34 pm

She smiled as he lay down upon the blanket, pulling her down to him. They wrapped their arms around each other. Jacob's hand stroked lovingly up an down her spine, sending shivers rippling through her body.

His lips brushed gently against hers as she pressed herself closer to him, she ran one hand through his dark hair, so soft. Her other hand stroked at his perfect cheek.

The beach was quiet, no-one was around which wa quite lucky considering what they had been doing in broad daylight. She listened to the sound of animals around her, birds singing away, almost like they were performing a song just for them, the sea crashing along the shore was the bass to their sweet music.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Jacob hands stroked up and down her back in little circles, playing with the ends of hair, it was silky smooth.

He felt himself begin to aroused and so he broke away from there kiss, taking a deep breath.

"If we keep doing this we are never going to leave this beach."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:50 pm

She giggled girlishly, her index finger stroked along his damp lips and she felt him growing against her leg. "That of course would be a very bad thing." She laughed as she kissed his lips quickly and sat up, taking his hand as she pulled him up too.

She sighed and looked around, seeing her dress and leggings next to the blanket with his shorts. She frowned as she looked around, turning to face him. "I don't suppose you know what I did with my underwear?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Jacob laughed as he pulled on his shorts.

"I am afraid I don't know but I guess wherever they are they would be covered in sand."

He pulled on shirt and came over and pulled her to him again. "I will buy some new one's or......" his eyes twinkling. "You could just start not wearing underwear."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:03 pm

She grinned as he pulled her to him. She kissed his lips softly. "Naughty, Jacob." She laughed, dipping her tongue inside his mouth as she caressed his tongue lovingly.

She broke away from his hold as she pulled on her leggings then slipped her dress over her head. She stepped back into his embrace, her hands on his chest as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Jacob smiled down at her, she was so small, he just wanted to wrap his arms around her and protect her from everything.

"Can I give you a ride to anywhere??" as he grabbed her and swing her onto his back, his hand in the curve of her knee.

"I have my car here..... well I have something that sort of resembles a car." As he walked up the beach with her holding on to him.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:41 pm

She squealed with delight as he swung her around onto his back, his strong hands gripping at her knees as he held her to him. She pressed herself into his back, her breasts rubbing at him through his shirt, teasing him.

She rested her head on his shoulder and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, but I have my car here." She smiled, kissing him again. "And I'm pretty sure mine more than resembles a car."

She laughed as she made herself mrore comfortable on his back, placing her arms loosely around his neck, her hands linking together.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:38 pm

The feel of her on his back, wrapped around him was very nice. Very nice and he hummed as he walked to distract himself from the feel of her breast on his back, her thighs round his hips.

When they got to the small parking strip by the beach, Jacob let out a little whistle. There where only two cars there and his barely resembled a car.

"Nice Car," as he gently put her down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:43 pm

She grinned as he placed her back on the ground and reached for his hand gently. "A little gift from my daddy."

She walked toward the two cars with him, their hands swinging between them.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Jacob held her hand as they walked towards the car, his thumb lightly brushing her knuckles.

When the reached her car, Jacob gently turned her towards him and pulled her close. He smiled down into face, those green eyes captivating his heart as it started to beat faster.

He leaned down and gave her a small brush of a kiss on the lips, before standing back and putting his hands into his pockets. "So what time do you want me to pick you up..... and where?" He realised that he didn't know where she lived. He knew so little about her but he knew could not wait to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:00 pm

"Jacob," She laughed, slipping her hands to his waist. "You look like a shy little boy with your hands on your hips." She kissed the centre of his chest, before raising her head and claiming his lips. She kissed him fiercly not wanting to part from him, but knowing she had a lot to do before she could go out with him this evening.

She groaned as she tore herself away from him. "Pick me up when you like." She smiled. "And I live next to the school." She stared at him a moment longer, inhaling deeply as she turned and climbed into her TT, starting the engine, she looked at him standing there, watching her. She smiled, waved and pulled out of the lot, looking at him in her rearview mirror, feeling suddenly sad.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Jacob watched her leave, his heart suddenly feeling ver heavy.

He sighed and climbed into his old banger of a car and drove back to the Res, there had to be something at home he could wear. It's not like he could go back to the Cullens to get his stuff, he knew at some point he would have too and it made his head to hurt to just think about it.

OOC Reservation (Blacks house)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5