Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Wedding Reception

Go down 
+5
Jazzie
JacobBlack
Carlisle Cullen
Leah Clearwater
Alice Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

Wedding Reception - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:23 am

Freddy decided that he'd better like Mackenzie make up with Jasper. She obviously liked him better than the blond male, and he didn't see any need to make her hate Jasper or Alice, especially since they were the ones who would help her after he left.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:25 am

"I'm really sorry." She said, stepping forward. "I spoke out of turn."

She stepped over to Freddy, standing shoulder to shoulder with him. "But I do feel that you've been unfair... You may not trust him, but where's your evidence?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:26 am

Alice kissed his neck softly and nodded, "I know you don't. I don't either," she murmured.

She turned to Mac and Freddy, looking at them, "It's instinct, Mackenzie. No one is judging him, we all simply have our guards up. If we were judging him, he'd be out the door."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:38 am

Jasper pulled Alice to him and looked at Mac and Freddy smiling.

"My wife is correct, he would be not still be here if we had judged him, we just have all our cards on the table and at least we can deal with each other honestly.... "
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:45 am

Freddy inhaled sharply and then nodded.
"Sure, sure," he said. "I guess I can't expect you to trust everyone who walks through your door. Just don't snap my head off, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:47 am

She linked her hand with Freddy's and looked up at him. "Do you want to go for a walk?" She asked, she could see the tension in his shoulders, Jasper had wound him up big time, but she was amazed at the cool head he was keeping.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:48 am

"Yeah," he drawled, glancing over at Alice and Jasper. "We'd probably better clear out of here since you're done talking to them."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:51 am

"I'll see you later, Alice." She called over her shoulder, then she stopped and turned to Jasper. "I get what you said about the cards on the table and I am sorry for what I said. I really am." She said before she led Freddy through the kitchen and out into the woods.

OOC: The woods.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:04 am

Jasper watched them leave, he could not say he was sorry to see them go.

He spun Alice into his arms, "I believe you still owe me a dance." Kissing her softly on the lips
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:10 am

She smiled at Jasper pulled her close, and she twirled for him before wrapping her arms around him. "I've been waiting all day for this," she murmured against his lips as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:15 am

Jasper began to gently sway and spin Alice round the room, his lips never leaving hers. He coaxed her mouth open lightly with his tongue and slipped between her satin lips and stoked her velvet tongue.... he moaned with pleasure.

" I love you my darling...." murmuring softly into her mouth
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:24 am

She moved gracefully with him as he swayed and twirled with her, kissing him just as eagerly though it was soft. She moaned softly as his tongue made it's way past her parted lips, tightening her arms around him.

"I love you more, my love," she murmured back to him, he fingers playing with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:28 am

Jasper pulled her closer, his fingers splayed across her back and he stroked her her lightly with his fingers.

"My darling that is just not possible..." his tongue dipping deeper inside, sucking and biting her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:38 am

She sighed up at him, trembling in his arms as she slid her arms around his body, looking up at him with a teasing glance, shaking her head. "Not impossible," she murmured, nibbling on his bottom lip with a moan.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:44 am

Jasper trembled at the sound of Alice's moan, it was the sweetest sound and he could not hold back his own moan as she nibbled his lip.

"Perhaps not.... but my soul if I have one is yours. My life is in your hands." Leaning in to her and stroking the inside of her mouth with his tongue. Fingers lowering down her back to her...
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 am

Eva got onto the bottom step so that her face was level with Roman's, and she said, "Do you want to go somewhere else so that we give the two in the living room a little more privacy?" Her lips curled into a small smile as she leaned in to give him a light kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:53 am

Alice smiled against his lips at the sound of his moan and moved closer to him, her arms sliding from around his neck down his chest before moving to wrap around him under his arms, her fingers clutching at the back of his shoulders.

Her eyes looked into his as he spoke, and she smiled, her eyes full of love and adoration for him. "As mine is yours," she murmured, "everything I am, is yours. You are my other half, without you, I'm not whole." She moaned into his mouth, her back arching as his fingertips skimmed along it. She kissed him passionately, pressing her body into his as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:27 am

He smiled to Eva, pecking her lips softly, "Yes, come with me. There is a room upstairs that the Cullens allow me to stay in during my visits," he smiled. Taking her hand, he led her up the stairs, and to the bedroom he was referring to. As he opened the door, he allowed her in first with a smile. "It is nice, no?"

ooc - Cont'd in Guest Room
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Jasper forgot about all the madness that had coming knocking on there door, there was only this moment, just him and Alice. Everything else faded away.

He melted into Alice, bringing there bodies as close as they could get to each other, his kiss deepening and the feel of Alice's tongue and lips beneath him, eagerly responding to his own made his every sense awaken.

Jasper hands skimmed along Alices thighs, eager to feel all of her. There was only the two of them....
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Alice trembled in his embrace, moaning into his mouth as his hands grazed her thighs. She started to move backwards towards the stairs, bringing him with her as she refused to let their bodies be separated. Her mouth moved passionately over his as her hands caressed his back, slowly pulling his shirt from inside his pants. "Jasper," she moaned into his mouth, "upstairs.. please?"

She wanted him, no - needed him. It was all she'd been thinking about since they'd left the house early that morning.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:30 pm

Jasper nodded and picked up Alice in his arms.

"My darling, your wish is my command." He carried her up the stairs and to there bedroom, placing featherlight kisses on her neck as he walked.

OOC Cullen house 'Alice And Jasper '
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding Reception
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8