Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob Empty
PostSubject: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Anna rested her hand on Jacobs thigh all the way to Seattle. The drive was smooth and relaxing, Jacob obviously enjoying being behind the wheel of the sports car.
When they arrived they parked in excatly the same spot as she and Alice had a few days previously.
The smell of human blood hit her straight away, it was much busoer this time and there were thousands of people surrounding her. She gripped onto Jacobs hand and pulled in a breath, deciding ton hold it asd long as possible. The scent of the blood burning her throat.
One thing she was gladf of was that the large buildings blocked out the bright sun.
She pulled Jacob into the nearest suit shop, thyemay as well get the hard it over and done first. How thye were going to find one in his size she dindt know.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Jacob enjoyed driving the sports car to Seattle, the road passing by in a blur as he put his foot down. The feel of Anna's on his thigh giving him even more of a high.

When they pulled into the Mall he could sense, Anna tense up. He held her hand give it a reassuring squeeze and she held it in a tight grip. "You will be fine sweetheart."

Anna smiled and pulled towards a suite shop, he frowned, they all seemed rather small.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Anna fought not to breathe in as she approached the story assistant, still gripping onto Jacobs hand.
"excuse me, we need a suiot for Jacob here, today" The assistant, a pretty female, looked jacob up and down appreciatively, making jealousy sear though Anna then pointed them in the direction of a few larger suits at the back of the shop, explaining they could adjust it for him if they found one reasonably close but it would take a few hours. Anna pointed out a dark blue suit with a matching tie and white shirt to Jacob "i like that one"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Jacob smiled at the assistant being polite but ignoring the rather intense gaze. She pointed them towards a few suits in the back of the shop.

He barely had time to look at them when Anna took one down telling him that she liked it, he shrugged, "Alright I will go try it on." and disappeared into the changing rooms.

he quickly discarded his clothes and pulled the suite on, he looked in the mirror, he looked like....

"Sweetheart I think this one has shrunk" stepping out and showing Anna.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Anna burst out into hysterics as Jacob stepped out of the changinf rooms, the trousers halfway up his leg, the jacket barely even over his shoulders. She quickly stopped tho as she tasted the smeel of blood burning her throat, she gasped in a breath again.
"ok, lets see if there are any that are slightly....larger"
She went back to the rail and pulled off the longest one there was
"here" she said handing it to him "try this one"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Jacob took the new suit from Anna and disappeared back into the change rooms to try it on. As he dressed and undressed he hummed to himself happily.

This suite was a better fit but was by no means perfect. The trouser although a much better length where very tight across his hips, and crotch and ass where rather noticeable. The jacket was to short and too tight.

He looked at himself in the mirror and shook his head, he looked like a big ogre.

"Anna??" Stepping out for her to look.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:48 pm

As Jacob stepped out of the changing rooms again she looked overf to the assistant, giving in and requesting her help.
The assistant came over and eyes Jacob up again and started taking measurement, her hands lingering in rather personal areas longer than was necessary,making Annas blood boil
"cough"
Anna caught the assistant sattention giving her a warning glare.
The young lady said that they could probably adjust the suit to fit him but it would cost them. Anna handed over the credit card that Jasper and Alice had given them the day before, not really caring how much it cost, she just wanted the assistant away from her man.
As they stepped out the shop Anna scolded Jacob
"you could have at least looked like you were uncomfortable with her touching you like that"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Jacob ignored the assistant as she made measurements, he noticed the glare in Anna's eyes and tried not to smile, was his bride jealous??

When they left the shop he took Anna's hand in his, chuckling at her scolding. "Sweetheart I wasn't paying attention, my thoughts where other wise occupied," smiling down at her, " as is my heart." He leaned down and brushed his lips over Anna's.

"Where you happy with the suite? I must admit I don't really like them and wouldn't know a good one from a bad one...." but he wanted her happy.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Anna relxed again in Jacobs hand, "I ought to be happy with it, it is costing my brother enough." She entwined her fingers in his "you will look gorgeous in it, you would look gorgeous in anything, but alice would rip both of us apart if you were not wearing a suit on our wedding day."
They walked hand in hand when Anna spotted a bridal wear shop
She looked up at Jacob "do you wanrt to come in or do you want to go and grab something to eat, if you do you could meet me back here bin say an hour. "
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Jacob looked at the bridal shop, it was filled with dresses but he did not want to leave Anna alone.

He squeezed her hand, "How about I come with, so I am close by if you need but I won't look."

He wasn't sure how traditional Anna was but he wanted to give her the choice, her happiness was what was most important to him
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Anna wanted to keep this one thing as a surprise for Jacob, the one thing she wanted to keep traditional. She agreed to him coming in so long as he did not peek at the dresses she was trying on.
She pulled him into the shop, all of a sudden feeling incredibly excited and nervous. A bit like a school girl on her first date.
She looked around and saw a liottle side rom with a tv and a few chairs and a coffee machine. She pushed jacob towards it. "you, go, in there"
The assistant asked her if she needed any help and Anna agreed to let her help her.
"I ahve no idea what i am looking for to be honest with you but whatever it is i need it today so it has to fit"
The assistant started to look very excited herslef, seeming glad to help. Anna liked her immediately.
She eyed Anna up, sizing her by sight alone. Then she pulled her over to a rack of size 0 dresses pulling a few down for her to try on before ushering her into a massive chaning room filled with mirrors and tiaras and veils. She hadnt even thought about accessories.

She tried on a few dresses that the assistant gave her but they were either too frilly, to lacy, to revealing or not the right shape for her. but then she was handed a long, sleek silky dress. She put it on and straight away she knew it was the one. It was stunning, strapless, ruby red with some detailign around the bust and it fit her perfectly.

She decided topick up some accesories while she was there but she decided against a veil. And the assistant suggested some shoes for her, sstrappy heeled sandals, that were completely clear. She loved them and she knew alice would love them aswell.
She gave the lovely assistant her credit card at the same time as leaving a very large tip. The girl had just saved her day. Then she boxed up her purchases and went back out to Jacob.
"hi"

Last edited by Anna Campbell on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Jacob slumped into the chair with a cup of coffee, there wasn't a lot to do all he could was wait. He flickered through the channels not watching anything in particular.

When he heard his name, he looked round to see Anna standing there, boxes of various shapes and sized around her. He smiled, "I take it my sweetheart found what she wanted." pointing at the big pile.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Anna grinned at her fiance sitting in the chair that was really too small for his massive, gorgoues, hunk of a body. "you could say that. Come on,we had better take this lot to the car and then you are GOING to have something to eat then we can go pick up your suit. How does that sound?"
She reached for his hand not wanting him to be more than a few millimeters from her any more.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Jacob smiled taking her hand, taking the boxes in his other hand, at least it hand handy strong on it to carry.

"What ever my sweet hearts wants..." his tummy rumbled at the thought of food and he blushed.

"Food might be nice."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Anna squealed playfully as Jacos stomach rumbled loudly. "Argh, there is an alien in there trying to get out......run away!" She ducked behind him. Then she pushed him towards the nearest Burger Bar and ordered him to sit down while she went and got him a rather large number of burgers and fries and a large drink. If her appetite was anything to go by when she was just a shapeshifter, he would eat a lot, and he was bigger than she was as well.
She carried the pile of food over to him, ignoring the number of stares other customers gave as she did so.
"Your meal sir"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Jacob laughed at Anna's joke happy to be pulled to the food court. When he saw the pile of food that she brought back to him his tummy made a very load growl, he hadn't realised how hungry he was.

Smiling up at her, he took the tray and put on the table. " Thank you, I must admit I am famished..." he began to eat with a twinkle in his eye. "I seem to have worked up a bit of a appetite." His hands reaching under the table to brush up Anna's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Anna gasped in shock as his hot hand brushed her thigh, teasing her. She was weraing jeans but she could still feel the heat from his hads and it made her tingle. If she could blush she would have done.
"why mr Black, how very mischevious of you! " She smiled as she watched him eat. It was surprisingly satisfying to watch her man devour a meal, even if it was not one she had made hersl;ef. "im glad to see my appetite as a shifter was completely normal"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Jacob winked at her his hand staying on her thigh. He continued to eat, enjoying sharing this most normal of things for him with Anna.

When he was finished he smiled, and grinned, " we need to get that suite just now but I take it i can wear my trainers. Alice didn't say anything about footwear."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Anna rolledher eyes at Jacobs request to wear trainers with his suit, "hmmmmm i will check"
Jazz, Jacob wants to know if he can wear trainers with his suit cos Alice never specified footwear

"guess we will know soon enough." Anna picked up te tray or rubbish and tipped into the nearest bin, taking Jacobs free hand as they walked back towards the suit shop.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Jacob should have known he wouldn't get a way with that one quit so easily, he was pretty certain that Tinkerbell would be mortified and demand some horrible dressy shoes.

He took held Anna hand with his free and walked back to see if the suite was finished.

Today was going to be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:08 pm

They walked back into the shop, still carrying the boxes from the dress shop that they had intended to put in the car but had never got around to doing. The flirtatious assistant smiled sexily at Jacob as they walked back in saying "i have your suit ready for you sir if you would like to come into the changing room to try it on"
Anna scowled as the girl led him intoi the changing room assertively and closed the curtain behind them.

She was going to drain that girl, painfully, if she tried anything.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Jacob starred at the girl in the changing room wondering why one earth she was in here with him, it's not like he needed her to get dressed and she could check the fit after he was in the suite and he had no underpants on.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Anna quickly realised something as the girl closed the curtains behind her and jacob, she growled inssesantly
"shit" she whispered to herself, why had he let thta girl go in there with him when he knew he was butt naked under those jeans?
She moved in a blur to the chnaging room and pulled open the curtain, dragging the girl out by her colar and placing her bodily back into the shop area before growling at Jacob closing the curtain so he could get changed in peace.
"Mine" she stated viscously to the assistant, stgaring at ehr in shock.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Jacob was just about to ask the girl to leave when a hand, Anna's hand reached in and ripped out the curtain and watched stunned as she dragged the girl out and back onto the shop floor.

Anna growled at him and rammed the curtains back in place, hissing at the girl. Jacob smiled and then a laugh escaped from his lips, she WAS jealous. "I love you sweetheart/" just a whisper knowing she could hear him.

He put the suite and stepped out, it seemed to fit ok.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:46 pm

The girl stepped foward as JAcob came out of the changing room, holding a tape measure and a grin on her face.
Anna stepped on front of her, stopping her in her tracks with just a look as she walked up tto Jacob, not saying a word and moving round him smoothing down any wrinkles in the material, working slowly and testing the lengh of the sleeves and trousers. It fit perfectly, and she was right, he did look gorgeous. She was not going to tell him that now tho, she was still sulking.
She handed the girl her credit card to pay for the suit and pushed Jake back into the changing room so he could get changed back into his normal clothes while throwing in the biggest pair of dress shoes she could find.
She had heard back from Jasper. She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob   Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding shopping - Tag Anna and Jacob
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next