Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Wedding Reception EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Wedding Reception EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Wedding Reception EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Wedding Reception EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Wedding Reception EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Wedding Reception EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wedding Reception EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wedding Reception EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Wedding Reception EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Wedding Reception

Go down 
+5
Jazzie
JacobBlack
Carlisle Cullen
Leah Clearwater
Alice Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Once back at the house, Alice opened the front door. She looked behind her, and once she made sure Anna and Jacob were close, she motioned to the band set up in the far corner, who began to play 'Heaven' as Anna and Jacob's wedding song. The living room had been cleared and decorations were in place. She untangled herself from Jasper to make sure the cake would be brought out soon when suddenly her body tensed. She tried to remain casual as her eyes glazed over and a rush of images went through her head.

She could see Mackenzie with another vampire - one she didn't recognize, holding.. a baby? She could see them there, at the house. The male vampire scared her, he just didn't sit well with her.

And then it was gone. She was worried, they were obviously going to come during the reception. Why was Mackenzie with him? And what was up with the baby? She moved towards Carlisle, smiling to whoever she passed to not seem phased by her vision.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eT464L1YRA

Anna smiled as they entered the house and the band which somehow Alice had manged to rustle up started to play her favourite song, heaven, by bryan Adams. It was beautiful..
She took Jacobs hand and led him to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Carlisle watched as Alice's eyes glazed over, she started making her way toward him, a generic smile on her face. He took her hands as she reached him and pulled her to the middle of the floor.

"Let's dance, Pixie." He said, pulling her close as he leant down to whisper in her ear, his voice so quiet, his lips barely moving. "What's happening?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Alice was grateful as Carlisle pulled her in for a dance and she looked up at him, trying to keep her face relaxed and she whispered back to him. "Someone new's coming. Mackenzie's with him. It's a male vampire." She pulled back and looked up at him, slightly worried, "Carlisle..they have a baby with them. They're coming here, during the reception. I don't know what it means or what to do."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:22 pm

"Don't panic." He replied, giving her a twirl. "Do you know what they're coming here for?"

Carlisle mused over what Alice had just said, he had wondered during the ceremony where Mackenzie was.. He hadn't really seen her for days.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Jacob held Anna close to him, smiling, the happiest he had ever been.

"How does it feel to be Mrs Black.... Cullen-Black?" his lips brushing hers s they gently swayed to the music
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Anna rested her head against JAcobs chest, her arms wrapped around hi neck as they swayed to the music, "it feels amazing, perfect in fact.....you have made me the happiest undead woman in the world, ever, i love you so much and now we have our eterniyt, together."
she felt like she was home, with him, in his arms, with her family around them.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:32 pm

She twirled gracefully in Carlisle's arms before looking up at him. "He wants us to keep the baby," she said, "he decided that since we have Renesmee, we know how to care for a half vampire. I think they'll be here soon."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:35 pm

"I'll need to talk to Esme about it but I can't see it being a problem."

They swayed together, Alice firmly in his arms. "The father isn't capable of looking after the child?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Jacob rested his head on top of Anna's sighing with contentment.

"This is the happiest day of my life and you Anna have made me deliriously happy and later I have a little surprise for you."

He didn't want her to think she had not gotten her something
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Anna glanced up at JAcob "more surprises? well i am being spoiled today arn't i?" She twirled him round, laughing as he stumbled...."we need to get you some dance lessons, if we are going to spend eternity together you are gonna have to learn to dance with me, other than very close swaying to slow dances. Not that i mind that...not one bit" She put her head back on jacobs chet feelign his heat and listening to his heart beat, a heart that would beat for eternity.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:43 pm

"I think he's the father," she said as they danced, "he doesn't know how to care for the baby, and I don't think he wants to, but he seems to care. The woman he conceived the baby with died, she refused to let him change her and now he's been left with their child," she explained as she carefully sorted through the images that had passed through her head.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Carlisle nodded. "Well he must be an ok guy if he's willing to give up his child for a better life." He looked over Alice's shoulder and saw Jasper watching them, smiling. "I think someone is waiting to dance with you." He laughed as Jasper walked over.

He released Alice from his hold and made his way to Esme, dragging her to the dance floor and wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Jacob smiled down at his wife... his wife, it made him smile

"I intend to spoil you for eternity" swing her round in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Jasper nodded at Carlisle and swept Alice into his arms,

"Am I allowed to ask what that was about or is it private?" Since all that had happened lately he hated secrets, especially from Alice
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Anna only had eyes for Jacob, everyone else, the house, the woods faded into black around her, it was aas though they were the only beings in the entire universe, as he swung her round the daqnce floor. Her wolf, her husband, till the end of time. She breathed in his scent intoxicated, not caring if anyone elkse was watching them. Caring about nothing but him rfor that moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:57 pm

She smiled at her husband, wrapping her arms around him as they danced together. She leaned closer to whisper in his ear, not wanting anyone else to know about the baby yet. "Someone's coming, someone new. He's bringing a baby he wants us to keep, it's a half vampire," she said softly, looking up at him for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Jasper stopped dancing for only for a second but quickly bean to sway to the music again.

"A half vampire, you say. Is a he a threat or the child?"

He knew Nessie was fine but he had no idea how this child had been brought up
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Jacob held her tight, it was like they where the only two people there, everyone else faded away.

He put his large hands in the hollow of her back, pushing her to him, she was his, forver.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Anna sttod, still holding jacob as the music stoppesd. She began to think about all the gifts they had recieved today. She could feel the locket that Jasper had given her, restin on her neck. She moved her hand from round Jacobs neck, to the chain touching the cat locket lightly, thinking about the meaning behind it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:11 pm

She looked at him worriedly as he stopped but relaxed once he started to move again. She shook her head, "No, child is no threat. And his father..I don't think he's a threat, but, something doesn't sit right with me," she said before letting out a soft sigh, "I don't know, my love. They'll be here soon though."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Jacob looked down at Anna watching her play with her locket in between her fingers. It was beautiful, a heavy silver cat..... then he remembered what Jasper had said when he had given her it.

"Anna do you really not want to phase anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Jasper rested his chin on Alice's head, gathering her more to him, wanting to feel her close.

"Whatever happens we will face it together my darling. I will not let anything happen to you or to us ever again.." His voice tense and strong, full of resolve.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:18 pm

Anna sighed, looking at Jacob, she pulled him over to the sofa that had been pushed to the side of the big room and sat him down, then sat down next to him, her hand resting on his knee. She knew he owuld have picked up on that eventually, and she knew he might not understand straight away as phasing was a big part of who he was, who he thought she was.
"Jake, being a shapeshifter, it has been a major part of my life for so long.....it bought me to you..........but it has also bought me a lot of hurt and pain......it is a constant reminde rof my life before i cam here. When i am phased i am completely in taht, i was so well trained, i am nothing but a machine when i am a panther. Now i am so happy, i want to try and forget my past, i mean, i might chnage my mind in the future, but right now i want to be happy with who i am now. Anna Cullen-Black Vampire, not Anna Campbell Shapeshifter soldier.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:23 pm

She closed her eyes as he drew her closer together, moving to wrap her arms under him, her palms flat against the back of his shoulders as her head rested on his chest. "Thank you, my love," she whispered, "that's all I needed to hear."

She looked up from his chest and kissed him softly. "I love you, Jasper. More than anything. I feel so lucky to call you my husband."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wedding Reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding Reception
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next