Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Wedding Reception

Go down 
+5
Jazzie
JacobBlack
Carlisle Cullen
Leah Clearwater
Alice Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Wedding Reception - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Jacob followed her to a sofa in the corner, listening as she spoke.

"Anna it is part of who you are, I don't think you can ever totally ignore it but I understand you wanting to focus on the here and now, on the happy memories and we will create more I promise...

He kissed her lightly on the lips.

"I will do whatever makes you happy, that is all that matter to me.... "
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Anna smiled, happy with Jacobs understanding, but realising he did not yet know just how stubborn she could be if she was determinedf to ignore something.
She moved closer to him, bending her legs under her and cuddled up to him on the sofa, watching everyone else dance.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Jasper smiled and on her forehead and face that tilted up to him, kissed her lips and ran his tongue along her lips.

"My darling I am the lucky one......" he murmured into her mouth, nibbling her lip.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Jacob pulled Anna close to him, wrapping his one arm round her waist. Watching everyone dance.... his family... it made him smile.

It was nice to be home.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:33 pm

She smiled against his lips, kissing him softly, her lips parting as her tongue met his slowly. "Matter of opinion, my darling," she murmured back as she gently pushed her tongue past his lips, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Jasper pushed her hips closer to him, his mouth responding to her kiss, opening and his tongue stroking hers.

The taster of her,made him give a slight moan.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Anna looked up at Jacob, a contented smile on his face. Then she though about all the gifts that he had recieved today, hoping that he liked hers. She didnt even know if he could ride, she guessed he mioght be able to and if he couldnt she could alwaqys teach him. Motorboikes were the only vehicle they had had on Eista.
"do you like your gifts puppy?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Jacob smiled down at Anna, "They where amazing and way more than I expected. I thought if I was lucky I might get a silver dogs bowl!!"

He looked at the Cullens dancing and his heart swelled, "They have all been amazing"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:42 pm

anna giggled at JAcobs dog bowl comment "not a collar and lead then?" She knew there was no way they would have done that to him, they were too generous by far "what about the bike, i wasnt sure.......i mean i know you like engines but......bikes ar ethe only thing i know about.....so i guess i hoped it might be something we had in common?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Jacob nodded his head, "Yes I can drive a bike. I did up a couple with Bella a while back....." not sure if he should talk about her.

He gave her a little squeeze, "I loved it Sweetheart and I can't wait to test it out with you." He kissed her on the lips, giving her lip a little bite.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Anna moaned a litle as Jacob moved in for a kiss, biting her lip as e did. Not wanting to get to excited while there were people around tho she gave him a soft kiss back then moved away a little. "im glad you like it, and you can speak about her you know, i dont mind... she is part of your past, part of who mad eyou who you arfe today....although i am very very gratefulk she chose edward over you.."she teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:56 pm

Jacob chuckled, " So am I Sweetie, so am I..." he pulled her Anna on to his lap. Kissing her deeply, "His tongue slipping into her mouth, loving the taster of her.

"Mmm yes, very glad indeed."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:58 pm

anna squeeled as JAcob pulled her into his lap and kissed her deeply. She inhaled his musky scent, it sending her gidyy, "if your not careful i am goin g to have to rip your suit off and take you right here right now".
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Jacob thew back his head and laughed,

"Mrs Cullen-Black are you telling me that one little kiss is making you randy." A big grin on his face, he loved that she responded to his touch this way. His hands rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Anna threw herslef off him, landing a few feet away on the dance floor "Mr Black, i told you....and yes if that answers your question" She giggled, now, seeing as you obviously cant keep your hands to yourself, i am going to ask my brother for a dance, you can come with me and see if Alice would like a dance as well if you like, or you could just sit there and watch..."
She moved and walked to where Alice and Jasper were in a tight embrace
"mind if i cut in?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Jasper pulled away from Alice and smiled at his sister.

"I am sure I can manage one dance..." He gave Alices hand a little squeeze and then made the frame for a waltz and the band started to play Strauss.

"Care to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Anna grinned at her brother "i shoulod have known you would know how to dance...good thing i had lessons forced on me by my parents till about 2 years ago" She took her brother arms, letting him lead her around the dance floor as the band played. They flowed gracefully together, like they had done this before....
does this seem fmailiar to you?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Alice smiled at Jasper and Anna before bouncing over to Jacob, the train over her dress dragging gracefully behind her as she stopped in front of him, her hands on her hips.

"I believe this is the moment where I seek revenge. You owe me a dance, pup," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Jasper smiled, Yes, my dear sister it does.

Thinking back to life before being a vampire, to laughing as they danced in the kitchen... happy memories
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Jacob stood up, towering over Alice.

"I dont really know how to dance like..." pointing at Jasper and Anna who where gracefully spinning round the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:24 pm

She laughed softly and grabbed his hand, pulling him onto the middle of the dance floor. "Silly pup, that's what Tinkerbell's for," she grinned. She stepped closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, barely managing to clasp her hands together on his tall frame. "Geez, why are you so tall?" she giggled, "Okay, now just follow my lead, and don't step on my shoes or I will bite you," she said with a sweet smile.

"So, did I do a good job on the wedding?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Anna smiled seeing the memories that ran through Jaspers mind wishing she could remember her previous life as his sister as vividly as she could, despite being able to remember some, it was only snippets

what else do you remember? show me..
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Jacob tried s best he could to follow Alice's lead. Dancing did not come naturally to him.

"Are you fishing for compliments Tinkerbell." he teased. He puts his hands on her small waist trying to slow her, this was harder than it looked.

"It was amazing Alice, I really am grateful for all that you have done."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Jasper nodded and began to think of the happy memories he had with his sister....

Them playing infront of there small house and farm. Them dancing in the kitchen. Nights of them starring at the stars. Running through golden fields....
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:39 pm

She gigged up at him, "Of course I am," she grinned. As his hands tried to slow her movements, she took pity on him and slowed her dancing, "Is this better?" she asked.

"I'm so glad you both liked it," she said genuinely, "I was more than happy to be able to have done this for you both." She smiled at him once more and hugged him a little tighter. "Never thought I'd have such a stinky brother though," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding Reception
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next