Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Wedding Reception

Go down 
+5
Jazzie
JacobBlack
Carlisle Cullen
Leah Clearwater
Alice Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

Wedding Reception - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:24 am

Jasper moved forward, his fist clenched tight.

"You will not speak about my sister and her husband or anyone in this family that way while you are a guess or I promise your visit will be short lived!"
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:25 am

"Whoa, calm down, man!" Freddy said, putting up his hands in mock surrender. "I wasn't saying that I thought that they were psycho. I was just explaining to your wife why I wasn't toying with your sister's emotions."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:33 am

Jasper took a step back but he did not let his guard down, "We will not be trifled with Freddy and I have no problems with snapping your neck off..."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:35 am

"And I'm not going to trifle with you," Freddy said with a scowl. "Why would I do a stupid thing like that? You outnumber me, and I know that you guys can help me."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 am

"I have seen vampires in my lifetime that have done stupider and taken on whole clans when outnumbered, how am I to do now insane YOU are??"

He looked at Freddy, he could feel his annoyance but would do nothing to soother it.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:46 am

"Well, I'm not going to be one of those vampires," Freddy said with a shrug, "and your wife'll seen any evil plans that anyone has to take you out."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:21 am

Mackenzie tightened her grip around Freddy's neck and looked over at Jasper. "Jasper please... This isn't the time or place." She said, looking over at Esme holding the baby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:28 am

Jasper looked at Mackenzie, not pleased that she had attached herself to this Freddy, she was young, a newborn with little or no experience of life either as a human or a vampire. Freddy was not to be trusted, he was a player.

"I will not harm him in site of the child..." and he held Alices hand tighter.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:29 am

"She does have a point, Jasper," Freddy said, giving Mackenzie a quick, grateful look. This Jasper wasn't any fun to fight with. His temper was too quick, and Freddy didn't have to do much to set it off. Then, through gritted teeth, he added, "And thank you, Jasper."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:30 am

"Don't fight with him in front of Cameron either... Who knows how much he is picking up on." She liked Jasper she always had, but she could see in his eyes that he was pretty disgusted with her.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:35 am

Jaspers eyes narrowed, he did not like the emotions coming from the new vampire.

"I know what I am doing Mac, we have had Nessie in this house since she was born...." and he smiled, "And I promise that I will do nothing as long as he behaves."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:40 am

"He has behaved!" She exclaimed, getting up from Freddy's lap and standing in front of him. "He's done nothing wrong and yet as soon as he walked through the door, you all started on him. For no reason."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:42 am

"I think that he's more offended with my attitude," Freddy said with a shrug. This kind of thing happened all the time.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:47 am

Jasper sighed, the newborn temper was starting to show in Mac. He smiled and sent out calm to soother her, the situation was tense enough.

"I am just making sure that it stays that way. You need to understand we have our whole family to think of here."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:48 am

"Like I said, though," Freddy pointed out, "I don't have any good reason to go after your family."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:49 am

"I know that you're thinking of your family... But Freddy didn't come here to hurt anyone, he came here for help and you're treating him like... STOP MAKING ME CALM." She shouted as the waves of calm came at her from Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:51 am

"Whoa!" Freddy said, finally getting up. "Don't yourself too angry, Mac. You don't want to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:53 am

"Who's going to hurt me?" She asked. "Him?" She looked at Jasper. "Alice I'm sorry... Nothing against you at all, you're a very good friend and I care about you... But keep him," She pointed her finger at Jasper. "Away from me."

And with that she turned and walked off, brushing past a shocked Carlisle and Esme.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:53 am

Jasper would not stop sending her soothing feelings of calm.

"Mac, we understand that but it's better for everyone if our cards are out on the table and we know where we stand."

He looked at Freddy, "would you prefer for me to lie to you?"
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:55 am

"No," Freddy said with a shrug. "You're probably really bad at it anyway, so I'd know you were lying."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:00 am

Jasper watched Mac storm off, he frowned, when they had brought her back it was to give her a home but she did not seemed to have sided with this vampire and he really was not in the mood to babysit a newborn, and is family came first....

"Bite me...."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:10 am

"I would gladly," Freddy drawled, "but I think that right now it's best if we just calm Mackenzie down, and I'll probably be better at it than you would right now."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:18 am

Alice held Jasper's arm and moved closer, "Don't," she whispered, "just let them go." She wrapped her arms around his waist and nuzzled his neck. "Don't worry, I'm watching him."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:20 am

She got out into the kitchen and decided to turn back, she was angry at Jasper for the way he was treating Freddy, for no reason... But he had been kind to her.

"Jasper?" She said quietly as she entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:23 am

Jasper eased into Alices embrace, he loved having her so close, she kept him calm.

"I dont trust him Alice...."

Mac stormed back in, Jasper did not try and soothe her. "Yes MAc...." his voice soft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding Reception
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next