Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Wedding Reception

Go down 
+5
Jazzie
JacobBlack
Carlisle Cullen
Leah Clearwater
Alice Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Wedding Reception - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Annas eyes glazed over as though in a trance as she danced arm in arm with ehr brother arcoss the dancefloor, watching the flickering images that Jasper was showing her as htough watching the trailers from a movie. /they were so happy. He looked different, human, young. he had no scars, his eyes were brown, like hers had been before she changed to a shapeshifter, she could see their resemblance, and the girl, she looked like her, everything felt so familiar yet so far away.
Thankyou

She kissed him gently, sisterly on his lips.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Jacob laughed, "Do they sell vampire as a cologne??" he teased. Grateful that the pace of the dance was slower and that he could pick up.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Jasper nodded and kept dancing. Its my pleasure

The waltz came to a end, he smiled and stepped away and gave her a little bow. "Mrs Cullen-Black"

His eyes dancing with merry laughter
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:54 pm

She laughed and smacked his shoulder. "I'm sure Jasper and I would have lots of fun rolling all over your clothes and 'cologne them' all up for you," she grinned.

Suddenly she grinned wickedly and pulled back from him, keeping hold of one of his hands and twirling around, picking up her pace a little as she danced with him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Jacob laughed as the little vampire twirled round picking up the pace, "No fare Tink" and almost fell over as the last notes of the dance filled the house.

"I will have to get you back by making clean a engine...." teasing
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:59 pm

She cackled with laughter as he stumbled slightly, but she tugged on his hands to keep him from falling. She wrinkled her nose and shook her head, "I'm not touching a grimy engine, ew," she said.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Jacob laughed, "I don't know Tinkerbell covered in engine oil but me a good look"

Dodging the fist that Alice was aiming at his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Anna stepped back as the music came to an end and did a little curtsy, it amazed her how much of this seemed entirley natural to her. "i would like to dance with my father but he seems to be engrossed in conversation with Esme"
She looked over to where Carlisle and Esme were slowly dancing, and a frown came over her face, they seemed very serious. Was something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:09 pm

She glared at him, and as he dodged her left fist, she punched him with her right. "You touch me with engine oil anywhere on you and I will bite you without a second thought," she huffed playfully.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Jacob threw his hands up in the air, in mock surrender.

"All right I won't, I won't." laughing and looking to see where Anna was, he never wanted her out of his site or at least he always wanted to know where she was.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Anna decided to interrupt, it was her wedding afterall, they could be serious later, she wnated nothign serious this evening, just fun.
She tapped Carlisle on the shoulder
"may i have this dance" holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:21 pm

She laughed and slowed her dancing again before stopping and looking up at him again, "Are you hungry?" She smirked, "I have your girly food."

She took his arm and dragged him to the kitchen. As she passed Anna and Carlisle, she grinned, "Going to feed the dog!" she teased before moving into the kitchen with him. She let go as she moved towards the take out container before popping it into the microwave long enough to heat it up before bringing it over to him. "Do you need silverware or are you using your paws?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Carlisle gave Esme a peck on the cheek and turned to Anna. Be took her in his arms, one arm around her waist as they started to dance together.

"I've been waiting for you to ask." He said with a smile. "I thought I would let you dance with your husband first."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:26 pm

Jacob allowed himself to be dragged towards the kitchen, smiling at Anna as he passed blowing her a kiss.

Jacob took the food off Alice, "You know a plate and some cutlery would be nice or has it been so long you don't remember what that is...." teasing her back
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 pm

anna blew a kiss back at Jacob before wrapping her arms round Carlisles neck, she felt so comfortable with him, it was like he had been her father his whole life.
"thankyou, for everything" she said as they moved slowly round the dance floor "i realy mean, for fnding, me, taking me in, saving me, evrything. I know the last few weeks cant have been easy on you or you family, and im sorry for being.....distruptive..... "
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:32 pm

She laughed slightly and moved to grab a plate and a fork and knife, walking over to him. She took the container from him and arranged his food on it, shrugging slightly. "Actually, I don't remember anything from when I was human other than what Anna's shown me," she said softly before handing the plate back to him with a little smile, placing the fork and knife on either side.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:33 pm

"Never, ever be sorry, Anna." He replied, kissing her softly on the cheek. "A little disruption does wonders." He laughed.

They danced together for a while longer, Anna a picture of perfection in his arms.

"You look wonderful tonight." He smiled, tempted to burst into song.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Jacob smiled softly, "Thank you Alice."

He reached out and gave her hand a little squeeze, trying ti be of comfort and hoped he was not over stepping.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:38 pm

"You're welcome," she said, smiling as she squeezed his hand in return, letting him know it was okay. "Is it good?" she asked, motioning towards his food, "I asked for the best."

She moved towards the refrigerator, and opened it to pull out the wedding cake. "And I hope you like cake, 'cause you'll be eating this bad boy all by yourself," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Anna giggled at her fathers choice of words "thankyou, again...... it has been an absolutely incredible day..Alice has worked wonders and Jacob seems very very happy, thankyou for being the one to marry us, it meant so much, to both of us." AS they spun round she saw Jasper talking with Esme and Eva and Roman spinning round happily on the dance floor...everything really was perfect.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Jacob laughed, "You don't do anything on half measures do you Alice."

He began to eat, he was starving, mmm it was good.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:43 pm

"Do you plan on taking a honeymoon?" He asked as the song ended. "You're more than welcome to vacation on Isle Esme... Although make sure you clean the sheets before you leave." He laughed. "Esme and I would hate to turn up there to the smell of dog."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:47 pm

anna laughed as Carlsile joked baout Jacobs smell, "What is it with everyone and Jacobs smell? Am i the only vampire who doesnt mind it, who actually quite likes it?" She grinned at her father.."No, i dont think we a re plannign a honeymoon, i have had enough of travelling for a little while, maybe in a few months though, when i am settled in here...i would still like to return to school at some point....although seeing as i am not going to age, i guess there is realy no rush as of yet"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:48 pm

She laughed softly and shook her head, "Nope. Tinkerbell doesn't believe in this half assed," she grinned. She leaned her arms against the counter and watched him eat with a soft laugh. "I wish I could remember what food tastes like."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:50 pm

"We can make arrangements for school whenever you are ready... Although I'm sure you're looking forward to married life."

The band struck up a new song and carlisle pulled her back into his arms. "And the offer of Isle Esme is open whenever you want it. Esme and I don't use it much anymore." He said, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception   Wedding Reception - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding Reception
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next