Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Embry's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Embry's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Embry's House - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Embry's House - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Embry's House - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Embry's House - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Embry's House - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Embry's House - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Embry's House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

Embry Call

Embry's House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:48 am

Once he'd swallowed the next few bites, he said, "I know that this might sound like a crazy idea, but is there any way that I could ever come with you to hunt--in wolf form, of course--or hunt for you? I like that you want to share parts of my life, and I want to share some of yours too."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:55 am

Tanya tilted her head her initial reaction was to say no but then she thought about how much she wanted to know and be a part of Embry's life and if he wanted to do the same she couldn't deny it to him.

"If you want to then of course you can come with. I hunted this morning so it will be a few days but when I do go, we can go together." Giving his his knee a little squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:57 am

A jolt went up Embry's leg when she touched his knee, and he placed his hand over hers. As he took another bite, he scooted himself closer to Tanya.

"Thanks," he said. "You've really been open with me about your life and everything and your feelings. I like that. I wish that I'd had a little more courage to be more open with you earlier on." He'd been a coward though, afraid of her reaction, and he was glad that he hadn't lost her because of it.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:04 am

Tanya twined her fingers with Embrys and smiled, " It's a unusual situation and you just did what you thought was best." she stroked his fingers with her thumb, " And it all worked out in the end so it was the right thing to do."

Leaning over and placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Now eat before it gets cold. I don't think it will taste good cold."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:07 am

"It probably still will, as well as you cooked it," Embry said, squeezing her knee. "Besides, I've already eaten half of it."

Despite his protests, he turned to eat more of the chicken. It did taste really, really, really good, and he was definitely hungry. If Tanya hadn't been there to talk to, he probably would have devoured it in less than five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:10 am

Tanya head tilted back as she laughed, " Thank you for the compliment and half is not good enough. I have seen Jacob eat and know you need to lots and lots." she teased.

Swinging her legs on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:14 am

Embry laughed loudly, and he knew that if he'd had food in his mouth at that moment, it might have gone everywhere.

Good thing I'd already swallowed that last bite, he thought, looking down at the now more than halfway done chicken.

"Oh, I'm planning on eating the whole thing, Tanya," he said, grinning at her as he cut off another bite.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:18 am

Tanya watched as Embry finished off the meal she had cooked him, smiling the whole time. Swinging her legs happily and humming to her self, which she did when she was happy.

"That's better."

Looking down not at a empty plate.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:20 am

"Are you sure, mommy?" Embry teased her. He couldn't resist laughing when he looked at her. She looked so adorable right then, in addition to being beautiful, and he pulled her off her stool into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:27 am

Tanya laughed as he pulled her into his lap, happily cuddling into him. Wrapping her arms round his neck.

"Yes I am." she teased back. Placing her head against his shoulder. " Do you want to go watch some TV? Do you watch sports?"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:32 am

"Sometimes I watch football and soccer," Embry replied as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Do you ever watch t.v.?"

He loved being close to her like this, and a part of him really wanted to continue from where they had left off at their rock. But he liked just holding her like this too, and he wanted to know a little more about what she liked and didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:42 am

Tanya shook her head slightly, her handnow stroking his chest.

" No not really. It passes the time now and again but I would watch it with you. Watching you enjoy yourself would make me happy and I might get round to liking to more with you."

Loving just being close to him. Wanting to give him whatever he wanted, needed, the urge to put him first to want to make another happy a new but wonderful feeling.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:50 am

Embry was always amazed whenever she proved to him just how much she loved him already and how far she was willing to go to make him happy. Even this small gesture--watching something that she wasn't sure she'd enjoy because she'd like to see him happy--warmed him right down to his bones.

"Wow, thanks, Tanya," he said with a smile. "I just...I can't believe how lucky I am to you have." He cupped her chin gently and tilted her face up to his for a kiss. "I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:03 am

"I love you too...."

Melting into his embrace, her arms wrapped around him. Safe and warm in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:06 am

He leaned down to kiss her again, pressing his lips gently to hers. He moved his hand up to her cheek, cupping it in his hand. He titled his head to the side to kiss her more easily, and his thoughts traveled back to the night before when she'd asked him to make love to her and how good that had felt.

"Tanya," he murmured huskily against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:26 am

Tanya half closed her eyes, her body answering to his touch. Her breathing starting to slow, " Yes Embry...." her voice a soft husky whisper.

Leaning into his hand, wanting him every bit much as he wanted her.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 am

His other hand moved down to the small of her back, feeling over her bare skin and then over her more sensitive skin through the fabric of her dress. Her body was starting to get warm again from his touch, and the realization excited him.

He leaned into kiss her again, pressing his lips a little harder against hers. Then he pulled back and rested his forehead against hers, looking into her eyes.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked, remembering her little problem with his bed.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:46 am

Tanya looked into his eyes her still heart aching for him, " The sofa....." it is the only place she could think of that was not the bedroom.

SHe wrapped her arms tightly around Embry, pushing her body closer to his, needing him.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:49 am

"The sofa," Embry repeated, his mind going almost blank as her scent filled his nostrils and she pressed closer to him. He'd missed every bit of her all day, and now his body burned for her too. "Right."

He gently hooked one of his arms under her legs and wrapped the other around her back. Then he stood, lifting her, and carried her into the living room. He laid her down on the couch and moved so that he was hovering over her and he knelt with one leg in between hers and the other on the outside of her.

"I've missed this too," he said before he leaned down to kiss her more passionately.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:03 am

Tanya sighed and she wrapped her arms wrapped around his neck as he leaned down towards her. Sighing and eagerly taking his mouth to hers. Her lips parting and the taste of him so sweet and the feel of him so good.

It was like coming home to where she belonged and it warmed her.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:09 am

Embry sighed deeply and parted his lips. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, tasting and caressing every sweet crevice. He just wanted to experience all of her right now.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Tanya moaned as his tongue touched hers, the feel him so sweet and satin smooth. Lifting her leg to caress the inside of Embrys thighs as he hovered over her, her fingers softly stroking the back of his neck.

Arching her body from the sofa towards his touch, she wanted to feel all of him. The need to be close burned in her veins.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:12 pm

He let out a low moan as her leg ran along the inside of his thigh and reached down to stroke her leg too, running his hand along her thigh and up her skirt.

He ran his tongue along hers, caressing and tasting, and he placed his free hand on the small of her back, pulling her up to him as he lowered himself down to her. He wanted and needed so badly to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Tanya shivered as his hand stroked her up her thigh, pushing herself away from the sofa so that she could touch more of him.

Her knee now rubbing at his groin and groaned, she wanted him so much.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Embry could feel her shivering beneath him, and he loved knowing that he could do this to her. It made him feel so many things all at once, and the feel of her knee rubbing against his groan only added to the overwhelming feeling of want coursing through his veins.

He moaned as he felt himself harden, and he rubbed back against her. His hand reached her groin, and he rubbed her through her underwear, wanting to pleasure her too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Embry's House
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next