Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Embry's House - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Embry's House - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Embry's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Embry's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Embry's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Embry's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Embry's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Embry's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Embry's House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

Embry's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Tanya laughed, " I am sorry but I am not going anywhere. So you have a lifetime to try to learn to resistance "

Stepping out his embrace but still holding tightly to his hand. " I would love for you to show me your house. I very interested to see what you like and dislike.."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:22 pm

"All right then," Embry said with a smile. He knew that she was going to stay for a long time--if not forever--and for now at least, he had her and could be happy with her. That was plenty for him. "There's a little sitting room in there, and then there's the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Tanya smiled poking her her head into each room, they where small but perfectly formed.

"How many bedrooms?" she looked at him smiling, " or is it just the one for the bachelor."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:37 pm

"Just one for me," Embry said with a playfully mournful grin. "I hope that you don't mind. If you want your own room, I guess I can make the spare room into a bedroom, but..." His voice trailed off, and a wicked gleam came into his eye as he pulled her closer.

"Do you want to see the one that there is?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Tanya smiled,

" I dont need by own room. I dont sleep and sharing with you us just fine with me..... unless you dont want too of course??"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Embry grinned again and gave Tanya a light kiss on the forehead. It seemed that he always wanted to touch and caress her.

"I don't mind that at all," he said as they made their way toward the stairs so that they could get to the "second" level of the small split-level house. "In fact, that's what I was hoping you'd want."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:08 am

Tanya smiled and followed him happily up the stairs to the bedroom, humming to herself.

When she stepped in the room she looked at the bed and she thought of sleeping in it and the thought of the girlfriends he had mentioned popped into her head. She frowned, "How many girls have you brought home to your bed Embry."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:11 am

"Only three," Embry replied honestly. Of the girls he'd hooked up with, those had been the only ones he'd brought home. Most of them hadn't wanted to go that far and then onto the Reservation. Not that there had been too many random hook-ups.

"Why do you ask?" He knew that he'd probably never asked her how many men she'd slept with. She'd lived a long time and hadn't had love, so he had a feeling that it would be a number she'd prefer not to reveal and he'd prefer not to hear. He knew that knowing the answer wouldn't change his feelings for her, especially since he knew that she wouldn't cheat on him, but there were some things that were better left unsaid.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:20 am

Tanya lowered her eyes, she couldn't believe how jealous she felt towards girl she had never met. She took her hands from his and wrapped her arms round her slim waist.

" I know this sounds stupid and perhaps I am being crazy and irrational but...." she bit her lip. Nervously bring one hand to twirl her hair. " But can I buy a new bed?" The thought of being in the same bed as those girls made Tanya sick and even though there was no faces to her images, she shuddered at what she pictured in her head, Embry with other girls.... she bit her lip harder.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:23 am

Embry wasn't sure if the girls he'd been with before in that bed bothered Tanya or if she just didn't like the look of the bed, but either way, he understood where she was coming from.

"No, I don't mind," he said. "It doesn't sound crazy either. I...think that I understand your feelings."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:30 am

Tanya's eyes flickered up to meet Embry's stare and she nodded her head, her hand still playing with the fringes of her hair. "Thank you...." her voice barely a whisper.

She glanced over at the bed and slowly turned to leave the room. "What other room are there upstairs." Trying to seem casual but she still reeling, the feeling she was encountering around Embry where new and shocking. Love was a very complex feeling.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:33 am

She was playing with her again, which meant that she was nervous, so Embry pulled her closer to him, stroking her arm. He hoped that that would make her feel better.

"There's a bathroom and a room where I store all my spare stuff and my tools," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:42 am

Tanya smiled and stepped closer so that she could wrap her arms around him, placing her head on his chest.

" I am sorry Embry....." she felt silly for the way she was feeling and for asking such a ridiculous request of a new bed. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:46 am

He hugged her tightly and bent his head down, resting his chin on top of her head. His fingers traced circles of the skin of her back exposed by the red dress, and he kissed her hair.

"Sorry for what, Tanya?" he murmured. "You didn't do anything."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:53 am

Tanya gave a small shake of her head, "It doesn't matter Embry....." she held on to him tightly.

She smiled and forced brightness into her voice, " Why dont I go make you something to eat. I bet you you didn't eat before you came to meet me. " Tanya stepped back and smiled. Wanting to do what she could for him, to be as normal as possible.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:56 am

Embry was about to protest and say that he didn't want to interrupt their date, but then his stomach rumbled and gave him away. He was hungry, and her offer was too tempting to refuse.

"Uh, you guessed it right," he said, smiling sheepishly. "Are you sure you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:00 am

Tanya smiled a warm happy smile that he had excepted her offer, "Of course I don't mind. I take it you actually have food in and its not all junk" she teased.

Taking his hand in hers and walking with him hand in hand down the stairs to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:02 am

Embry smiled back just as warmly. She was a good woman, much better than he'd ever expected to find, and he could see himself spending a comfortable, happy, sexually-charged eternity with her.

"You'd be right," he said, and he squeezed her hand affectionately as he followed her down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:10 am

Tanya walked into the small kitchen, letting go of Embrys hand and placing a feather light kiss on his cheek before going to the fridge.

Taking out some chicken and the contents to make a salad. She busied herself flicking on the oven and taking down a frying pan, humming to herself as she prepared Embry some food.

" How long have you been living here?" smiling as she gracefully walked around the kitchen, making a salad an placing the chicken in the pan to fry.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:14 am

Embry was amazed at how at ease she was in the kitchen. She was much, much definitely better than him. He wasn't a great cook, but then he had to cook for himself a lot of the time while she couldn't even stomach human food.

"Five months," he replied as he leaned back against the far wall and watched her. "How often do you cook?"
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:20 am

Tanya smiled as she put the contents of the now chopped salad into a bowl. "I have been cooking on and off over the years. You don't really want to know the reason why....." The way to a mans heart was through his stomach and was a good way to get a man into bed for sex and before she was a vegetarian for other things.

"But I am glad that I do now how to cook but I can do it for you." her eyes meeting his gaze, her own bright with happiness and genuine sincerity. Turning to quickly turn over the chicken.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:31 am

Embry decided that he definitely didn't want to know the reason why, and he dropped the question immediately. For a second, he could feel bile rising in his throat as he thought of Tanya with other men, but then he looked up at her and saw the love in her eyes, and it settled. Then his stomach growled again, and the smell of the chicken drew him in.

"I am too," he said with a grin as he got up to help her get the dishes so that she'd have something to put the chicken on when he was done. "And thank you so much for doing this, Tanya."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:39 am

Tanya placed the fried chicken on the plate Embry had placed near th oven. She smiled up at him and placed a light soft kiss on his mouth, "It is my pleasure Embry....." Placing the chicken next to the bowl of salad and flicking of the oven.

She went and sat on a stool that was by the small breakfast bar. "Now please tuck in." Her smile now a big happy grin.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:42 am

Embry chuckled and pulled up a chair right next to her. He put one hand on her knee and leaned in to kiss her before he went to eat.

"This smells amazing, Tanya," he complimented as he cut a bit off. He couldn't really eat the chicken with his hands, and he didn't want to be rude in front of Tanya.

The first bite was delicious, much better than his cooking, and he swallowed it happily.

"It tastes amazing too," he added, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:47 am

Tanya smiled, " Well I am glad you like it. If ever you need a proper home cooked meal I will more than gladly do it for you."

Watching him as he ate, feeling happy that she could do this for him. That she was able to give a sense of normality at his home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embry's House   Embry's House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Embry's House
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next